The Liberals investigate themselves and find trampling ladies with horses was warrented

West

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

HA, it does not?  I knew it could not be that easy. 

• Why are you showing me that article when I was talking about what you said: "90 % dead vaxed" which again I am open to say might be true. Show me the data. 

You are manipulating again.? 

? 

Another manipulation by the man. Then why did you say: 90 % dead-vaxed a few posts ago and refer to that information when you got called by me? 

Show me the information where it says that. Don't give me it was proven, by whom? you? I want to see who proved it so I can read it. Which professional proved it and will admit to my self that I am wrong. 

Show your credibility. You responded with information that was not related to when you got called upon. That is manipulation @WestCanMan brand. 

You just need to get up to speed dude.

Honestly, what % of covid deaths do you think are among the multi-jabbinated in Canada? Just a rough estimate - within 5%. 

The other dolt said that covid deaths weren't up in Canada, you chimed in hoping he was right, you pretended that his post was a beatdown when you didn't even have a clue about that topic, and I proved that he was 100% wrong.

Even the Star is admitting that 2022 was the worst year for covid deaths. That's all you have to learn from that link. 

Is it important to know if covid deaths are up or down? Of course it is. We just forced millions of Canadians to take a vaccine, based on the false promise that the vaxed "wouldn't have to worry about getting infected or spreading covid". 

We know that covid deaths didn't go down, they went up, and we know that it wasn't just unvaxed dying - almost 90% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed. To be precise, it was 85.7% between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022. 

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Anyhow I trolled

That's right, you trolled.

You got sucked in by Moonlight Graham's post, thinking that he had a gotcha moment, it turns out you were just fooled again. But in the meantime you lied, slandered, and then afterwards you dodged accountability like a true leftist.

And FYI no one "followed me".

I didn't convince IDog, Goddess, zeitgeist, west, etc of anything. They just weren't stupid enough to fall victim in the first place. 

There's a whole thread dedicated to the fact that 85.7% of Canadians who died of covid in the last reporting period were multi-vaxed.

Some people, like Hodad, think that "vaxed people get infected with covid more frequetly, but they only die in the exact proportion to their % of the population, so the vax is a success."

Others, like eyeball, think that age is the only factor in determining risk, so he thinks that the higher vax rate among elderly (96% among 70+ and 98% among 80+) means that 86% of covid deaths from their group means that they're underrepresented in covid deaths. He's just unaware that underlying health issues are actually a bigger risk factor than age. His assertion is merely a guess. 

Neither eyeball, nor Hodad, believes that less than 85.7% of covid deaths here were among the multi-vaxed, they just have excuses. 

85% of Canadians are vaxed, 85.7% of covid deaths come from that group. It's a fact. Or at least it was between Aug and Sept of 2022, then the govt stopped giving out the numbers. It could be 99% now for all we know. 

21 hours ago, Contrarian said:

---> Waiting for your information of Specific data: "90 % vax death"

Remember you are not talking to someone that is fanatic about Covid either way. You have an opportunity here for a possible customer. 

If you look back, you'll see that I said "almost 90%" when I use the number 90%. 

When I round off to the nearest 1 I say 86%, which is close enough. 

When I round off to the nearest tenth I say 85.7%, which is probably a greater degree degree of accuracy than "covid deaths" are recorded with. 

FYI Health Canada doesn't give never gave that data out directly. They kept tabs on the total number of covid deaths in Canada, by vax status, from Dec 14th 2020 forward. All of the unvaxed deaths from that day forward are in one single column, all of the vaxed deaths are broken down into specific columns which creates the illusion that there are far less of them. 

After Sept 25th 2022 they stopped posting that data entirely, so now all we can do is guess. 

If you look at the way Health Canada posts the data, it's all mixed together in a way which makes it impossible to compare success of various levels of vaccination. The number of unvaxed went from 100% down to 15% between Dec 2020 and Sept 2022. There were two flu seasons and several variants in that time span. The number of 2x-vaxed went from 0% up to 75 or 80%, then down to about 40% or whatever, as some of their number graduated to 3xers and 4xers. It's like a dog's breakfast of numbers all lumped together in meaningless fashion.

However, if you screenshot the data for a specific month, and then compare it to the month before or after, you can see how many unvaxed died in that month, how many 2xers, 3xers, 4xers, and the number of people in each group is fairly stable over that short a span of time. More importantly, the slight changes that do occur almost entirely among people moving from the 2x column to 3x, or 3x to 4x, so they all count as "multi-vaxed" regardless. They are also exposed to the exact same variants in that month. They are also exposed during the exact same part of the seasonal flu cycle. So it's a straight apples to apples comparison, vs an "apples in Dec vs oranges in August" comparison. 

The unedited charts for May, Jun, July, Aug and Sept are here. You can extract the "rolling death total from Dec 14 2020 to present" from any two months, subtract the earlier totals from the later totals, and compare the totals directly. 

6May152022.thumb.png.c537b1cc6908cede5ab4450771df0926.png7June192022.thumb.png.48b9e7cee34d7c9d574c59c6ce1518b5.png8July242022.thumb.png.7e197545802b04a0aa5d7dda25ab6dd2.png9Aug212022.thumb.png.f63121799ff399a5576c93159c7665d2.png10Sept2022.thumb.png.70e3bebf625b178e1b3d0c046753c551.png

As an example, I've got the Sept chart here with the Aug totals on it so you can see the math yourself:

10Sept2022WithAugStatsflattened.thumb.jpg.695ec6afe898e123f1bf0db8e0be2fb2.jpg

There were 155 new unvaxed deaths between Aug 21 and Sept 25 of 2022. 122 dbl-vaxed, 482 new 3x-vaxed and 323 new 4x-vaxed deaths.

That's 927 multi-vaxed deaths and 155 unvaxed deaths. 14.3% of the deaths were unvaxed, 85.7% were multi-vaxed. 

Statists gets this chart directly from Infobase (Health Canada).

Edited by WestCanMan

If you wanna see a perfect example of why I say that Health Canada and their flunkies only like to peddle disinformation, go here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

Below their chart you'll see this:

Number of COVID-19 deaths in Canada, Dec. 2020 to Sep. 2022, by vaccination status

Published by   Oct 25, 2022
 As of September 25, 2022, there have been around 10,800 confirmed deaths due to COVID-19 among unvaccinated Canadians since the start of the national vaccination campaign in December 2020. In contrast, just 3,821 (16.8%) COVID-19 deaths were reported among those who were fully vaccinated during the same time period. This statistic illustrates the number of confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Canada from December 14, 2020 to September 25, 2022, by vaccination status.

When that John Elfein guy says "fully vaccinated" he's only referring to people who got two doses and stopped there. That is to say, he's actually excluding people who went on to get 3 or 4 vaxes, but it doesn't actually sound like it from his intentionally misleading wording. 

I know because I used the number of deaths from the 2x-vaxed column as the nominator and the total number of covid deaths from all of the columns (including old data from earlier charts which had the number of "vaxed but not yet protected" and "single-vaxed" on them) as the denominator and came up with their 16.8% figure. 

So he's only using some of the vaxed people for his calculation, leaving out the majority of them, and creating the impression that he's using all the multi-vaxed. It's pure disinformation, and I emailed Statista to tell them about it several times, all that happened is Health Canada stopped posting the data entirely. His lie has been there for about 8 months now, probably more. I don't know when he put that there because I just grabbed the data without reading the accompanying propaganda. 

And fwiw, who do you think those "stayed-at-2x-vaxed-permanently" people are???? 

They're almost exclusively people who took the two shots and stopped there because they were 1) forced to do it or 2) they didn't really feel like they needed it - i.e. healthy young people. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Thanks for posting civilized today. Now I get to respond, I will be honest with you, I could not be serious on topic, because sometimes when I get arrogant, I lose reason, we all have flaws. 

Here is my take: 

making sweeping statements like almost 90% of our COVID deaths are among the multi-vaccinated can be misleading and oversimplifies a complex situation. 

• Vaccinated people may still contract the virus and develop a severe illness or die, the risk is much lower than for unvaccinated people. 
  • The percentage of people who are vaccinated in a population also plays a significant role in the number of vaccinated people who contract the virus. If the majority of the population is vaccinated, it's likely that the majority of COVID-19 cases will be among vaccinated people, simply because there are more vaccinated people than unvaccinated people.
  • Variants too can sometimes impact this, just because someone is vaccinated if a new variant comes in, you can still get infected. 

Is there a specific study you have? I think you might have something but you are pushing your BIAS into it to suit your needs.

We don't know for sure is near 90 % right now, do we?

---> Anywhere where you think I am going wrong above, respond, and will read it.

We could haggle about the exact proportion of covid deaths that should come from these categories all day, just like two dockworkers might, or two epidemiologists, or two math professors, or two kids in a sandbox. It's irrelevant within 10%.

What it does prove conclusively is that:

1) vaxed people can definitely spread it like mofos because they get sick enough to die from it at the same rate as unvaxed people did. Beneath the category of "got sick enough to die" is "survived after an ICU visit", then "hospitalized but survived", then "deathly ill at hime but held out", then "got quite sick but recovered", then "got ill enough where they probably could have worked but stayed home out of respect", then "got mildly infected and didn't even know it", etc. 

2) It absolutely does not prevent serious infection

Knowing those two things for certain, we know for a fact that vax-fascism was not warranted at all. The "almost 90%" data doesn't paint an exact picture, but it definitely tells u at least that much, for certain.

Lots of us already knew that was likely the case after the Israeli ICU data came in. 

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

vaxed people can definitely spread it like mofos because they get sick enough to die

They also are at least 3X MORE likely to get re-infected repeatedly with covid, than unvaxxed people.

It's messing with people's immune systems by producing the wrong antibodies.  I've posted all the studies and data from countries al over the world that show this.  It's not even up for debate anymore. Anyone who disagrees is not following the science.  They're following the propaganda.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's pure disinformation, and I emailed Statista to tell them about it several times, all that happened is Health Canada stopped posting the data entirely.

Wow! Did that ever send a chill up my spine - they're obviously onto to you! I've pointed out you'd probably be in line for a Nobel with millions in prize money, having high schools named in your honour, underwear forever strewn in you path like flower petals, women and who knows what else, begging to bear your children if you could only get your findings into the right hands but...you're probably lucky you haven't already been killed for what you know.

It's also the more reason to contact Hannity and get him on your case don't you think?  Be careful dude.

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They also are at least 3X MORE likely to get re-infected repeatedly with covid, than unvaxxed people.

It's messing with people's immune systems by producing the wrong antibodies.  I've posted all the studies and data from countries al over the world that show this.  It's not even up for debate anymore. Anyone who disagrees is not following the science.  They're following the propaganda.

I've thought that might be an issue right from the beginning.

It's weird to me that something has one specific set of instructions for our immune system, when our immune system is capable of defending us from such a broad range of threats, and even of adapting to new ones quite quickly. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I've thought that might be an issue right from the beginning.

It's weird to me that something has one specific set of instructions for our immune system, when our immune system is capable of defending us from such a broad range of threats, and even of adapting to new ones quite quickly. 

Taking a leaky vaccine for a joyride, actually has entirely predictable results.  Which is why the top virologists, epidemiologists and immunologists of the world....needed to be silenced.  They were right from the beginning.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Taking a leaky vaccine for a joyride, actually has entirely predictable results.  Which is why the top virologists, epidemiologists and immunologists of the world....needed to be silenced.  They were right from the beginning.

But, but, but... I thought that every single scientist in the entire world agreed that the vaccine was practically perfect in every way, right after they all agreed that Trudeau's private jet doesn't cause global warming because he buys carbon offsets.... ?

TBH it's scary how thoroughly they blocked any form of dissent from the scientific community. Same with global warming. 

We should rename this continent North Dystopia.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes you heard that right... they had to sign NDAs on the vaccine negotiations because the vaccine didn't go thru normal testing lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, West said:

Yes you heard that right... they had to sign NDAs on the vaccine negotiations because the vaccine didn't go thru normal testing lol.

I just posted this in the trickle thread.

It took 2 years for them to admit they were never tested for transmission.  They are only now admitting that natural immunity is stronger. How long do you think it will take before they admit they were never tested for safety or efficacy either?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Goddess said:

I just posted this in the trickle thread.

It took 2 years for them to admit they were never tested for transmission.  They are only now admitting that natural immunity is stronger. How long do you think it will take before they admit they were never tested for safety or efficacy either?

Do you think that vaccine IDs and quotas for the number of vaccines into Canadians arms was in those negotiations? 

Maybe threats to those who spoke negative of the vaccine?

On 2/21/2023 at 12:01 PM, West said:

Do you think that vaccine IDs and quotas for the number of vaccines into Canadians arms was in those negotiations? 

Maybe threats to those who spoke negative of the vaccine?

I think quotas was baked in.

But I do think, based on other country's that have released unredacted contracts, that governments knew there were no promises of "safety" or "efficacy" because that was openly NOT promised in contracts.

I do wonder if any government asked to see the trial documents before signing.  I doubt it.  Tam certainly never demanded to see them.  They had to be FOIA'ed by civilians.

If any government or chief health officer of any country had asked to see the trials, I don't know if Pfizer would have given them up or not, they fought like hell to not have them released for 75 years.  It was only the courts that forced them to cough them up.  Once they were released, it was obvious why Pfizer wanted them hidden.  More people in the vaccine arm died and more people in the vaccine arm got infected.  Efficacy was far below what was publicly announced and obviously - safety couldn't even possibly be evaluated when the trials were only like 8 weeks long.

Pfizer knew this when the contracts were signed, I think that's why they put in the contracts that there were no guarantees on safety or efficacy.

Both governments and Pharma deliberately lied to the public.

I do believe Trudeau profits from the jabs.  It's the only thing that answers why our covid response and vaccine mandates were some of the harshest in the world, second only to China.  If Trudeau could have gotten away with China-style responses, I truly believe he would have.  The only thing that saved the Canadian people from also being welded into our houses to starve was.....the conspiracy theorists.

• Like 1