The Liberals investigate themselves and find trampling ladies with horses was warrented

West

A precedent has been set. Rouleau justified the use of the Emergencies Act, not because the Freedom Convoy was a threat, but because the government failed in their duties at all levels. Government Incompetence is now the threshold for suspending Civil Liberties in Canada.

It means the government can screw up so badly that it incites anger nationwide & the precedent now is that it gives them power to take your rights away, when they lose control of a situation of their own making.
We haven't seen the last of its use.

I found the report quite contradictory in many places. Just one example, Trudeau said he couldn't meet with the protesters because there was no defined "leader" of the group.  Then arrested Tamara Lich for being the leader of the group.

The report was exactly what everyone said it would be and expected it to be, given Rouleau is a long-time fundraiser for the Liberal party and Trudeau's uncle, by marriage.

This will be going to court in April (?I think?  need to double-check).  Rouleau was not mandated to determine legality.  That's the court's job.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Probably too incompetant for that. It's always phenomenal to see how much stock people are capable of putting into our government's ability to control us, the MSM, global cabals and yet they still can't make buses run on time.

I think the government is highly competent in being corrupt self-serving careerist a-holes who care about their own jobs more than their country.

Soldiers risk their lives and mental health for their country.  Politicians won't even risk their jobs for the good of their country. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Wouldn't that encompass  pretty much any protest, then?

A protest by it's nature is trying to intimidate and protests are usually to change something political.

Good point.  The same could be said about violence.  Someone recently threw an egg at the King.  I suppose he didn't like the Monarchy.  I would be reluctant to call him a terrorist, but the dictionary I quoted might.

As it is with intimidation.  A nun sitting quietly outside an abortion clinic is a protest, and I would be reluctant to call her a terrorist, but if someone going into the clinic was intimidated, would the dictionary definition apply?

The events we were discussing were egregious transgressions of the law, and in the case of the protest at Coutts, obviously had violence in mind.  I think the definition applies to those events.

On 2/17/2023 at 5:52 PM, bcsapper said:

Is that because you're a wingnut too?  Antivaxxer? 

Sapper, I have always enjoyed your posts this forum, they always showed an easy-going open-mindedness and humour.  Even if I or others didn't agree with you, you always kept it civil.

In this thread and I've noticed in others, it seems like you're an entirely different person.

Said with fondness. ?

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

egregious transgressions of the law

Were they?

Even Rouleau said the majority of people were peaceful and chastised the media for focusing on the few bad apples.  He also tempered his report by saying he ruled it appropriate “with reluctance,” and that reasonable people could come to a different conclusion.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Were they?

Even Rouleau said the majority of people were peaceful and chastised the media for focusing on the few bad apples.  He also tempered his report by saying he ruled it appropriate “with reluctance,” and that reasonable people could come to a different conclusion.

Sure, I only meant those who were.  I don't see how anyone could oppose a protest that stayed within the confines off all the laws, all of the time.

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Sapper, I have always enjoyed your posts this forum, they always showed an easy-going open-mindedness and humour.  Even if I or others didn't agree with you, you always kept it civil.

In this thread and I've noticed in others, it seems like you're an entirely different person.

Said with fondness. ?

That's kind of you to say that.  I feel the same way about you.  I do know what you mean.

Sometimes stuff just gets away from you, and you struggle to contain it.

Other times though, it's a natural reaction to what you see as completely outlandish views, with no rationale beyond personal animosity behind them.

That's close to the top of a list of reasons why I took over a year off.

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

Probably too incompetant for that. It's always phenomenal to see how much stock people are capable of putting into our government's ability to control us, the MSM, global cabals and yet they still can't make buses run on time.

Amazing how they can't seem to even attempt to arrest some truckers, but when they want to give us parking tickets to fill their coffers, or organize lockdowns, or secretly track our cellphone movements during those lockdowns without our consent, or give out hundreds of billions in COVID benefits, or force some of us to take vaccines, they're suddenly really efficient at it.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 7:17 PM, WestCanMan said:

Awwww, poor wittol bcsapper was butthuwted because some people pt up a fight when their children were being forced to take a worthless and dangerous injection. 

Did covid deaths go down genius, or did more people die of covid in 2022 than any other year? 

If covid deaths went up after "vaxing", and almost 90% of the people who die from covid are vaxed, was it worth injuring thousands of kids with a vax that we already knew they didn't need? 

Can you show me on this graph of weekly deaths where the "successful vax rollout" occurred? Because, believe it or not, there's a 3-month span there where about 70% of the population was vaxed... 

WeeklyDeathToll2023original.thumb.png.21520a99f78765839a0670c2460e0cb4.png

Where's Waldo with his big shiny needle there, sapper? Do you see him? 

This chart will invalidate your arguments.  The vaccines were extremely effective at saving lives during the omicron outbreak a year ago, and still help reduce deaths, especially among the elderly.  Feel free to change the age groups in the graph:

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I think the government is highly competent in being corrupt self-serving careerist a-holes who care about their own jobs more than their country.

I think we're simply lazy when it comes to getting a better handle on them.

They don't need to be competent.

46 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Amazing how they can't seem to even attempt to arrest some truckers, but when they want to give us parking tickets to fill their coffers, or organize lockdowns, or secretly track our cellphone movements during those lockdowns without our consent, or give out hundreds of billions in COVID benefits, or force some of us to take vaccines, they're suddenly really efficient at it.

Maybe they felt a little more motivated than usual - they were after all as susceptible to catching COVID as anyone else.

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Good point.  The same could be said about violence.  Someone recently threw an egg at the King.  I suppose he didn't like the Monarchy.  I would be reluctant to call him a terrorist, but the dictionary I quoted might.

As it is with intimidation.  A nun sitting quietly outside an abortion clinic is a protest, and I would be reluctant to call her a terrorist, but if someone going into the clinic was intimidated, would the dictionary definition apply?

The events we were discussing were egregious transgressions of the law, and in the case of the protest at Coutts, obviously had violence in mind.  I think the definition applies to those events.

Well by your definition the government are terrorists because they intimidated churches, clergymen, small business owners, and individuals. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, West said:

Well by your definition the government are terrorists because they intimidated churches, clergymen, small business owners, and individuals. 

Those bastards!  Lock them up!

19 hours ago, West said:

It's likely a lefty planted these stories to try and discredit the legitimate issues raised with a judge who is hand picked by the guy who he's supposed to be investigating and has conflicts coming out the wazoo

I still don't know how you're certain that they aren't brothers. 

You seem to have this info on good authority from somewhere, but where? 

16 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

This chart will invalidate your arguments.  The vaccines were extremely effective at saving lives during the omicron outbreak a year ago, and still help reduce deaths, especially among the elderly.  Feel free to change the age groups in the graph:

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

That chart does not 'invalidate' anything. 

I live in Canada and covid deaths were up here in 2022, and not by a small amount. Almost 90% of our covid deaths here are among the multi-vaxed. 

So many posters stroking each other.... can be called a circle jerk LOL

Ya just don't like it cause it don't fit your sorry narratives LOL

Over half the report is based on your sides testimony... sucks when the protest leaders could not even defend themselves and their statements screwed themselves.

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Fake data from the manipulator again. 

The man keeps giving and keeps coming back for more board smack down.

At least this time he did not manipulate directly mathematics. 

Physics is happening now. You can't get away with lying anymore. People are way smarter than you, even the ones that you percieved part of your crew that you keep tagging.

That Israel thread signed your warrant with me. Zero breaks to uneducated and manipulative tactics. Agitator. I can do this every time. Will be fun. Will be great like your shepherd Trump says.

It is the government of Canada that says covid deaths are up, not me.

It's pretty hard to make MG's chart jive with that fact. 

https://www.thestar.com/news/analysis/2022/12/27/why-in-ontario-and-in-canada-this-became-covids-deadliest-year.html

Why in Ontario and in Canada, this became COVID’s deadliest year

By Kenyon WallaceInvestigative Reporter

Tue., Dec. 27, 2022timer7 min. read

updateArticle was updated Dec. 28, 2022

That's from the Toronto Star. There's not a more leftist POV to be seen anywhere on earth. 

The man keeps giving and keeps coming back for more board smack down.

At least this time he did not manipulate directly mathematics. 

So much for getting smacked down, hey Genius? We had the most covid deaths in Canada in 2022, exactly like I said.

I didn't need to wait for the Star to say it though, it's also here:

WeeklyDeathToll2023original.thumb.png.c0bc3abb26445069143b589e36aafb56.png

So weird that after so many smackdowns you still run your mouth to me, but I gotta admit, proving you wrong gets a bit boring after a while. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Why would the stats change in Canada?

More like, why would the stats change in the US? 

The stats were basically the same here, just up. 

In all of this covid frenzy, just remember that the avg age of covid deaths was the same as our life expectancy, and the very vast majority of the people who "died of covid" were sick enough that they were not long for this earth. 

If we had been doing an honest job of recording who really died "of" covid in the first place, America's chart probably would have looked the same way all the back to 2020. 

We changed how we recorded covid cases in 2022. It's right on the infobase site. I'll see if I can find it.

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Back for more? No Shame?

Yes, apparently you have no shame.

You just called me a manipulator, you though I was wrong about covid deaths, so I provided you an article from the Star and a chart with our own gov''t's stats on it, showing that I was 100% correct.

Instead of apologizing for incorrectly insinuating that I'm a liar, you're here running your mouth again.

You owe me an apology Contrarian. Man up for once. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I will, if the article is true in regards to the 90 % of deaths, it has a paywall, AND when you first apologize for: 

a) Slandering Mathematics in your quest to harass medical professionals that went to school for a hard worked degree. For people that know math, will understand, how below is an insult to this industry. This was my first interaction with this agitator above. 

Whoever is in high school, please read the below and try to understand that in this case 95 % of Truckers could have been vaccinated even though 83 % of Canadians were vaccinated as 95 % of Truckers < 83 % Canadians. 

See below, use this on an exercise in the classroom: 

Screenshot 2023-01-20 9.26.25 PM.png

b) Supporting foreign posters on this website and spreading messages against your own Country and law enforcement agencies in both countries going as far as accusing the FBI and CSIS as working for a specific political body. 

The internet allows you to have such opinions, that data, again, will not read it. Mostly that comes out of your mouth is a lie, like a boy who cried wolf 100 times. People get bored after a while. 

I just told you I am an average of (antifa+proud boys) / 2 without the violence. Do you think they care if you post the truth 1 time in 100 days? Your profile is the best. There is so much material there, I read some the other day. 

Only brother blackbird can save you with an exorcism it seems. ? That was a joke, I know you are angry because nobody called you the way is happening now. 

Remember Newton's 4th law. 

Action - Reaction. 

Until next time. 

• Also, you made fun of my English the other day, another tribal garbage tactic. You don't think I faced discrimination in this country? I did, did not complain, and made it somehow. When you can speak the other 4 languages the way I speak English then we can play. Right now you are a light weight category in terms of geopolitics and languages too.
  • Ignorant fool. 

1) Yeah, you lied and slandered, I don't honestly expect an apology from a leftist though

2) You have a screenshot of of something, not a link, so I don't really know what you're talking about with 95% of truckers, etc.

3) My math has been perfect since day 1, and has been explained at length. If you don't get it, you're just stupid.

We vaccinated 85% of Canadians and covid deaths didn't slow down at all. 85.7% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed. 

That's not to say that the vax does absolutely nothing, but it's enough to say that the vax doesn't do nearly enough to justify forced vaccinations. Do you get it? 

3b) the Star's article doesn't say anything about "almost 90% vaxed", that was proven in another thread here that you've probably posted in. The Star's article just references, right in the title, that 2022 was the worst year for covid deaths.

4) The FBI absolutely works for the Dems. It's not an accusation, it's a simple fact.

5) Your English is terrible. I can't understand you half the time. Your knowledge of geopolitics is worse though, so immigrant or not, you have no excuse. 

6) You're a proven liar and a slanderer, but don't let that stop you from running your mouth again.