The Liberals investigate themselves and find trampling ladies with horses was warrented

West

It's mentioned that  . . . . .  "Paul Rouleau is Justice of the Court of Appeal for the province of Ontario, Canada.  He led the Public Order Emergency Commission in 2022.  His brother Pierre Rouleau was married to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's aunt, and former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau's sister, Suzette"

from another website.

• Like 2

Just now, TreeBeard said:

So the subject of your tantrum just got changed from Vox to Vice?  No actual refutation of what was in the article…

Uhhhhh, you saw this part, right?

Thousands of people made their way to Ottawa this weekend in a great big truck convoy to protest vaccine mandates in a scene that included swastikas, harassment of local businesses and journalists, public urination and defecation, and outrage over the vandalism of a statue of beloved Canadian icon Terry Fox. 

While the rally was ostensibly a protest of the bilateral vaccine mandates for anyone crossing the U.S.-Canada land border—including truckers—the convoy was quickly overtaken by louder voices expressing any, and all, grievances they had with Ottawa, especially those involving lifesaving vaccines and mandates.

Do I have to explain to you how farcical their article was? Do you really think that's an honest and accurate portrayal of what happened in Ottawa? 

FYI I didn't cherry-pick that. It's the opening 2 paragraphs of their article. I couldn't read anymore because I could feel their retardedness infecting my brain. 

And yet for some reason you thought that was worth citing? C'mon TreeBeard, just admit, that article is complete crap. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Not only were they as dumb as posts, they were incommoding an awful lot of people with their post like behaviour.  

Protest all you want, but do it in a manner that wouldn't p!ss you off if BLM or Antifa were doing it on your street.

Awwww, poor wittol bcsapper was butthuwted because some people pt up a fight when their children were being forced to take a worthless and dangerous injection. 

Did covid deaths go down genius, or did more people die of covid in 2022 than any other year? 

If covid deaths went up after "vaxing", and almost 90% of the people who die from covid are vaxed, was it worth injuring thousands of kids with a vax that we already knew they didn't need? 

Can you show me on this graph of weekly deaths where the "successful vax rollout" occurred? Because, believe it or not, there's a 3-month span there where about 70% of the population was vaxed... 

WeeklyDeathToll2023original.thumb.png.21520a99f78765839a0670c2460e0cb4.png

Where's Waldo with his big shiny needle there, sapper? Do you see him? 

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

so be your casus belli, in your own words, to include a dictionary definition

Is that because you're a wingnut too?  Antivaxxer? 

Edited by bcsapper

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Awwww, poor wittol bcsapper was butthuwted because some people pt up a fight when their children were being forced to take a worthless and dangerous injection. 

Did covid deaths go down genius, or did more people die of covid in 2022 than any other year? 

If covid deaths went up after "vaxing", and almost 90% of the people who die from covid are vaxed, was it worth injuring thousands of kids with a vax that we already knew they didn't need? 

Can you show me on this graph of weekly deaths where the "successful vax rollout" occurred? Because, believe it or not, there's a 3-month span there where about 70% of the population was vaxed... 

WeeklyDeathToll2023original.thumb.png.21520a99f78765839a0670c2460e0cb4.png

Where's Waldo with his big shiny needle there, sapper? Do you see him? 

You'll have to excuse me.  Getting into a debate with an anti vaxxer isn't something I'm willing to do.  It's like debating a flat Earther,  You just can't tell them.

45 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Can you actually read?  Did you see the definition I posted?

You're like those who refuse to call the attack on the US capitol an attempted insurrection.  Just because the people who are carrying out the action all have the IQs of a cocker spaniel doesn't change the definition of an action.

I can read, and believe it or not i can see , the real question is do you really understand that definition, and while they may have meet some of those factors they clearly did not meet the major ones.  What is clear that the government would have been the first to use that as they were scrambling to look for an excuse and finally found that in the Emergency act...not the terrorism act.

Second No one was charged with any terrorist or terrorist related charges...not during or after, can you explain that? I'm not a lawyer, but the government did throw at them every charge they could think of, and yet no terrorism charges... 

one last fact , one needs to be in a terrorist organization before one can be called a terrorist. and i don't recall the convoy being declared a terrorist organization, they called it many things white supremist, misogynistic, racist, a few others but not a terrorist organization.

In Canada, section 83.01 of the Criminal Code[1] defines terrorism as an act committed "in whole or in part for a political, religious or ideological purpose, objective or cause" with the intention of intimidating the public "…with regard to its security, including its economic security, or compelling a person, a government or a domestic or an international organization to do or to refrain from doing any act." Activities recognized as criminal within this context include death and bodily harm with the use of violence; endangering a person’s life; risks posed to the health and safety of the public; significant property damage; and interference or disruption of essential services, facilities or systems.  It is useful to briefly contrast this definition with those adopted by other nations operating under law systems similar to that of Canada.

Definitions of Terrorism and the Canadian Context - Memorializing the Victims of Terrorism (justice.gc.ca)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

why would we excuse someone who published to the internet that decorated Canadian veterans are "terrorists" ?

I don't care if you excuse me.  I just wanted the poster I was talking to to know I was not going to get into a mindless debate about vaccinations.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, Dougie93 said:

you are the one, publishing to internet, that decorated Canadian veterans are "terrorists"

so forcefully, that you included a dictionary definition to back up your assertion

Was the dictionary definition wrong?

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

oh I think you are deeply wrong

falsely accusing your own brothers in arms of capital crimes which they have not committed

I would advise you to retract and apologize, save yourself from dishonour

I'll pass.  There is no dishonour in the truth.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Thats what i thought, 

What did you think?  Because I really can’t tell.  Your rebuttal to me saying that there’s no right to blockade several city blocks was to say:

I don’t live there, when you have no idea if live there, or not.  And you seem to think I don’t like truckers.   Which is bizarre, because whether they were truckers or taxi drivers or IT nerds, they still have no right to blockade several city blocks for weeks at a time.  

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

I'm not a Liberal supporter.  I'm just not dumb enough to believe the propaganda, or support the actions, of some anti scientific mor0ns with big engines.

Do you have any concept how unfair, denigrating, and judgemental your comments are?  The protest was against vaccine mandates and restrictions at a time when Omicron was the mild unstoppable variant the vaccines did little to quell.

The Liberal party that I always thought was at the centre has become a tyrannical leftist party of ridiculousness. The Convoy protests were understood even on the US intellectual left as a peaceful protest against government overreach.  The blockades were the worst aspect of it, but they were removed before the declaration of martial law.

Anyone honest with a reasonable perspective saw what unfolded. The inquiry was the official state whitewashing by Liberal loyalists.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1