Looks like I was wrong

29 minutes ago, Hodad said:

It's cute that you have an opinion. Come back when you have facts, data, evidence etc. You know, the stuff grown ups are always going on about. 

Lol...tell ya what...I'll build a fence across your front door.

Call me when you realize you can't get in.

No kidding man...you need to stop embarrassing yourself. 

Edited by Nationalist

58 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...tell ya what...I'll build a fence across your front door.

Call me when you realize you can't get in.

No kidding man...you need to stop embarrassing yourself. 

I think you've got an ass-backward idea about what is embarassing. I, for example, would be embarrassed if I kept making claims that were contradicted by obvious and readily available evidence. You, on the other hand, seem to pride yourself on it. 

You say walls work great, even though both the number of breaches and illegal entries have spiked along with the wall. You say the oil industry is trampled, despite every single metric soaring. ? 

Honestly, I think you just say whatever feels convenient in the moment and have no concern about whether it's true or false--or indeed, has already been demonstrated as false. But I don't think you're embarrassed at all. In fact, I think like most trolls, you thrive on it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hodad said:

I think you've got an ass-backward idea about what is embarassing. I, for example, would be embarrassed if I kept making claims that were contradicted by obvious and readily available evidence. You, on the other hand, seem to pride yourself on it. 

You say walls work great, even though both the number of breaches and illegal entries have spiked along with the wall. You say the oil industry is trampled, despite every single metric soaring. ? 

Honestly, I think you just say whatever feels convenient in the moment and have no concern about whether it's true or false--or indeed, has already been demonstrated as false. But I don't think you're embarrassed at all. In fact, I think like most trolls, you thrive on it.

How incredibly...pathetic.

21 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If Donald had already erected it, it would look like swiss cheese and offer no real reprieve. I don't want my hard earned tax money going for something as moronic as a border wall. Y'all wanna privately fund it? Have at it. I think it's fiscally irresponsible to spend taxpayer funds on a wall that can be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless die grinder. 

That's not true at all. Walls don't look like Swiss cheese, they look like walls. 

They're also not racist, but stupid leftists don't know that.

Taking a cordless grinder to wall makes you extremely easy to find. Border patrol could easily detect something like that from many, many miles away, because sound travels extremely well through steel. Much better than through water, and the Germans had underwater listening equipment from WWII that could detect people with shoes on walking in submarines. 

In addition to being found, you'd also be guilty of a serious crime at that moment. So instead of just ambling across without a care in the world, you'd be going straight to jail. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

To even insinuate that walls don't work is the hobby of the person in the corner with the pointed paper hat on.

I think a wall would work at Roxham Road.  That and if the RCMP officers were there to keep people from breaching the wall instead of just being there to help people carry heavy luggage across that ditch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

How incredibly...pathetic.

Full points for consistency. Your posts always manage to have the exact same amount of substance. 

You've been invited to participate with facts and evidence many times. You just don't seem interested, or perhaps not capable.

16 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Full points for consistency. Your posts always manage to have the exact same amount of substance. 

You've been invited to participate with facts and evidence many times. You just don't seem interested, or perhaps not capable.

Or perhaps just tired of this pedantic argument.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2022/03/11/what-is-holding-back-us-oil-production/?sh=e693cd96b6f6

This is a man-made recession. In every respect.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not true at all. Walls don't look like Swiss cheese, they look like walls. 

I'm tired of repeating myself with all y'all obstinate fools. Donald's wall has been proven to be easily cut through with inexpensive cordless die grinders. What use is a multi billion dollars wall that's so easily breached?... And all you halfwits screeching out "walls work".... Not Donald's wall because it is easily cut through....

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/smugglers-trump-wall-power-tools/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjhuor8vaX9AhVfOUQIHf_AAJsQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw3Lkkct3ltZObs7iE8Sm_Og

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.businessinsider.com/smugglers-sawing-through-trumps-new-border-wall-2019-11&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjhuor8vaX9AhVfOUQIHf_AAJsQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw21-GhZhaN5oLeMwkrZ0CRk

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-border-wall-holes-smugglers-sawing-power-tools-us-mexico-a9182551.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjhuor8vaX9AhVfOUQIHf_AAJsQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw3citM4NK-FRgNh6EMhcSSu

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

10 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

@WestCanMan - She's right. With a grinder, about 10 packs of disks and a couple days...or with an acetylene torch...or perhaps a grenade or 2.

You know...walls don't work...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Or perhaps just tired of this pedantic argument.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2022/03/11/what-is-holding-back-us-oil-production/?sh=e693cd96b6f6

This is a man-made recession. In every respect.

Holy crap. It's almost a full year old, so the production numbers are old/smaller, but otherwise you posted an article saying *exactly* what I've told you a half dozen times. 

When demand cratered in the pandemic sites were closed, companies went out of business, workers left the industry, and that it takes time to bring production back online, so it's lagging demand. 

It also says that the oil companies have a crap ton of permits they are developing, also not instant. 

Also, as in our past conversations, what it does not mention is even a single action Biden has actually taken that is holding back production or would prevent the oil companies from meeting demand. Indeed it acknowledges that production has gone up rapidly.

Oh, also doesn't touch on global market pricing, but perhaps that is out of scope.

It's a short article. Anybody curious about the issue should read.

Edited by Hodad
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Holy crap. It's almost a full year old, so the production numbers are old/smaller, but otherwise you posted an article saying *exactly* what I've told you a half dozen times. 

When demand cratered in the pandemic sites were closed, companies went out is business, workers left the industry, and that it takes time to bring production back online, so it's lagging demand. 

It also says that the oil companies have a crap ton of permits they are developing, also not instant. 

Also, as in our past conversations, what it does not mention is even a single action Biden has actually taken that is holding back production or would prevent the oil companies from meeting demand. Indeed it acknowledges that production has gone up rapidly.

Oh, also doesn't touch on global market pricing, but perhaps that is out of scope.

It's a short article. Anybody curious about the issue should read.

Sigh...OK. Obviously you're either a complete plank, or just a measly little operative.

I understand now. 

Which skirt will you cower behind once The Rona skirt is gone?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Sigh...OK. Obviously you're either a complete plank, or just a measly little operative.

I understand now. 

Hey, when you've got nothing else, at least you have your petty barbs. Probably kills at the kiddy table. When you grow up (and grow a pair) and figure out how to make an argument instead of just spouting unsubstantiated opinion, there's adult debate to be had 

And I have no to idea WTF rona skirts is supposed to mean. Do you smell burnt toast?

Edited by Hodad

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

Hey, when you've got nothing else, at least you have your petty barbs. Probably kills at the kiddy table. When you grow up (and grow a pair) and figure out how to make an argument instead of just spouting unsubstantiated opinion, there's adult debate to be had 

And I have no to idea WTF rona skirts is supposed to mean. Do you smell burnt toast?

Yes dear...

Gawd some people are just dumb I guess.

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

@WestCanMan - She's right. With a grinder, about 10 packs of disks and a couple days...or with an acetylene torch...or perhaps a grenade or 2.

You know...walls don't work...

Poor you. From the article cited: "the Freedom of Information Act that revealed $2.6 billion in government spending on wall repairs to mend the areas where people had sawed through the barrier 3,272 times."

But yeah.... What's a few billion more poured into the money pit of Donald's failed wall. 

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Poor you. From the article cited: "the Freedom of Information Act that revealed $2.6 billion in government spending on wall repairs to mend the areas where people had sawed through the barrier 3,272 times."

But yeah.... What's a few billion more poured into the money pit of Donald's failed wall. 

Money better spent that on slush funds for schools that never seems to get used, arming a NATO reject to protect their borders over American borders, or paying student loans for spoiled brats who want to run away from their commitments.

Dumb Diddly Dumb Diddly Dumb Dumb Dumb.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Money better spent that on slush funds for schools that never seems to get used, arming a NATO reject to protect their borders over American borders, or paying student loans for spoiled brats who want to run away from their commitments.

Dumb Diddly Dumb Diddly Dumb Dumb Dumb.

By God you are a profoundly stupid person 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I call myself "CrakHoBarbie".... If you could disconnect your mouth from Donald's rectum for a minute, you might realize your infantile name calling is completely ineffectual.

Well how very graphic. Can I try?

Hows your jaw? Getting tired from trying to suck Biden's limp dick to erection yet?

Have a nice day dear...

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well how very graphic. Can I try?

Hows your jaw? Getting tired from trying to suck Biden's limp dick to erection yet?

Have a nice day dear...

Men get flaccid as time goes on, as I'm sure you are painfully aware of. Don't worry, yall probably sucked from day one anyway.... No great loss, half-mast.