Looks like I was wrong

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Barb...I grew up in a mechanical shop. I know what a grinder can do. I didn't know what a die grinder is though. Now I think I know what you're talking about. Not sure a cordless one could cut all the way through...maybe on a few battery loads though...

Of course I support the building of that wall. Its the source of way too much crime and BS. Finish it and take applications on the other side of it. You know...LEGALLY.

ALL the applications are evaluated BY A JUDGE, NOT YOU. LMAO

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Both your cites say the risk of myocarditis is higher from COVID.

Well, I'm no doctor... But it is logical that because contracting covid can cause myocarditis, the Covid vaccines may have the same issues. 

What I found particularly condemning was the rise in heart attacks as proportional to the number of vaccines administered. 

I could not find any references which stated weather the rise was in the vaccinated only, those who'd contracted covid only, or a mix of the two.

It's all in the article I cited, as well as multiple articles across the web.

This is why I said "looks like I was wrong", because truthfully, we still do not know definitively what caused that the rise in cardiac instances.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

26 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I didn't want Hillery to win. To me, She represented all that was/is wrong with our country and the status quo. So, when Donald won, I thought to myself " this guy is a known piece of shit, but he is the president now, let's give him a chance....

So I did.... It quickly became apparent that Donald was every bit the piece of shit he had always appeared to be.

That's when I knew, Donald was a bigger problem than the previous status quo. That's when I began to speak out against him.

What did the Donald do that any other politician wouldn't or hasn't done? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What did the Donald do that any other politician wouldn't or hasn't done? 

"wouldn't"? You left that door WIDE OPEN to defend Trump. LMAO 

There are 3 major reports which answer your question if you truly cared to find out.

Mueller Report

Senate Intel Committee Report

Jan 6th Committee Final Report 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Omg... You're such a tool.

It is not fiscally responsible to build a multi billion dollar wall that can be bypassed with a hundred dollar die grinder.

Suck it up halfwit. The truth will set you free.

So I'll assume you have a fence. Good. Now why do you have a fence?

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No? Live in an apartment? Never seen fences around properties before? Did they restrict you entrance and mark the property?

A fence would be super useful if we had a national dog and wanted to keep it in the yard.

But it seems *incredibly* naive to think that people who are willing to journey thousands of miles through hellish conditions at great personal pain and risk are going to turn around and go home instead of going over, under, around or through a border "wall." That's just not realistic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hodad said:

A fence would be super useful if we had a national dog and wanted to keep it in the yard.

But it seems *incredibly* naive to think that people who are willing to journey thousands of miles through hellish conditions at great personal pain and risk are going to turn around and go home instead of going over, under, around or through a border "wall." That's just not realistic.

They wouldn't even show up in the droves they have for the last 2 years.

So fences and walls serve a purpose. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

They wouldn't even show up in the droves they have for the last 2 years.

So fences and walls serve a purpose. 

Why would you think that? They undertake a journey of incredible hardship to seek asylum here. You really think one minor obstacle will change that calculus?

Honestly, the wall is a fantasy sold for the sake of politics. It's not and never had been a practical solution. The cost, the maintenance, the property rights, the inefficacy and on and on. Nobody who seriously studied it had and expectation that it would work. And indeed it didn't. Trump built hundreds of miles of new wall and took a victory lap, and still illegal crossings soared. It just doesn't work. It's a simplistic idea to score political points with a certain type of voter.

https://www.cato.org/blog/border-wall-didnt-work

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No? Live in an apartment? Never seen fences around properties before? Did they restrict you entrance and mark the property?

If you weren't such a a tool for your cult leader, you'd realize that it's not fiscally responsible to spend multi billions of dollars on a wall that can be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless die grinder. 

On 2/17/2023 at 7:25 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Everyone should be slightly skeptical about government, especially the Government of Florida which tampers with experts and has become hyper-political and cites a SINGLE study.  That said, this is the best part:

OMG, after all we've seen over the past few years, you say "especially Florida"? 

You're talking about propped-up "experts" and you somehow missed Fauci? In case you've forgotten, he's guy who funded research on the coronavirus to make it transmissible among humans, and then told us in no uncertain terms that the transmissible coronavirus had to have come from a bat-pangolin-human trio.

Our own CBC, as a member of TNI, has to sell us Fauci's narratives, because their goal is to fight against "covid disinformation" along with AP, Reuters, FB, Twitter, BBC, WshPo and other highly trustworthy (that was sarcasm, FYI) networks. 

Fla's sketchy gov ?

21 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What I found particularly condemning was the rise in heart attacks as proportional to the number of vaccines administered. 

I could not find any references which stated weather the rise was in the vaccinated only, those who'd contracted covid only, or a mix of the two.

It's all in the article I cited, as well as multiple articles across the web.

This is why I said "looks like I was wrong", because truthfully, we still do not know definitively what caused that the rise in cardiac instances.

There are a lot of people who went all-in on backing the vaccines. 

The CDC, the Dems, our LPOC, our MSM and "science" (a sentient being now, don'cha know) in both countries all backed the vaccines 100%, even going so far as to unequivocally advocate for forcing healthy young adults to vaccinate when we already knew that people in that demographic were at no risk from covid. Then they advocated for small children to be vaxed, even though only 11 kids had died of covid in Canada between Jan 2020 and Dec of 2021. That's 11 kids in 2 years... Did they need a vax? 

You're a rare bird for even acknowledging this possibility after all this time, but you can do it without consequence. What about all of those mentioned above? How bad do they all look if this truly comes to light? How much does it cost them to admit that their advice may have grievously harmed or killed a lot of healthy children and young adults? How easy is it for them to keep up with their current "narratives"?

If this does get out, it will be a slow trickle over the next few years, and then it's gonna be Donald's fault. After all, he was the one who invoked the prep act and Operation Warp Speed, right? 

Only after enough time has elapsed that we can all forget who pushed the vax mandates will we start to get to the bottom of this. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

There are many studies that answer this.

On the Trickle thread, someone said that the virus causes more myo than the vaccine and I posted at least 5-6 studies that show otherwise.  I doubt they changed their mind at all, so kudos to you for actually following the science. ?

The only thing I will caution you about, if you're interested in the studies and data - is to first check the conflicts of interest and work history of the authors.  The only study that the person on my thread posted, that said myo was higher from the virus, was funded by Pfizer, authored by people funded by Pfizer.

I also have information on there about how to read medical studies and what to watch for.

Up til now, it's really only small, independent doctors and scientists conducting unbiased studies.  Now those smaller studies are being combined into metastudies, so the data is becoming much more clear and undeniable.

A lot of the best, most well-put-together, unbiased, non-Pharma funded studies have been done in countries with no horse in the race - the Nordic countries, Thailand and India for example.  Japan, as well.

Have fun. ?

I hope you find more studies and want to discuss them. I hope I see you on the Trickle thread.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

even going so far as to unequivocally advocate for forcing healthy young adults to vaccinate when we already knew that people in that demographic were at no risk from covid.

This point has been lost in all this - it is a point that involves medical ethics.

The safety and efficacy standards for medical interventions for HEALTHY people, must be much higher than for unhealthy people.  We don't recommend chemo to prevent cancer because the chemo itself is not good for the body. A person who is battling a terminal disease or illness will naturally be happy to assume more risk from an intervention because the cost/benefit analysis FOR THEM is quite different.

The medical ethic that has been lost during covid is not doing the cost/benefit analysis for anyone.  Forcing a medical intervention on HEALTHY people where the benefit is low or unknown and the risks are unknown, is completely different and has always been properly viewed as medical malfeasance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG, after all we've seen over the past few years, you say "especially Florida"? 

You're talking about propped-up "experts" and you somehow missed Fauci? In case you've forgotten, he's guy who funded research on the coronavirus to make it transmissible among humans, and then told us in no uncertain terms that the transmissible coronavirus had to have come from a bat-pangolin-human trio.

Our own CBC, as a member of TNI, has to sell us Fauci's narratives, because their goal is to fight against "covid disinformation" along with AP, Reuters, FB, Twitter, BBC, WshPo and other highly trustworthy (that was sarcasm, FYI) networks. 

Fla's sketchy gov ?

You obviously KNOW NOTHING about Dr. Ladapo's history.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There are a lot of people who went all-in on backing the vaccines. 

The CDC, the Dems, our LPOC, our MSM and "science" (a sentient being now, don'cha know) in both countries all backed the vaccines 100%, even going so far as to unequivocally advocate for forcing healthy young adults to vaccinate when we already knew that people in that demographic were at no risk from covid. Then they advocated for small children to be vaxed, even though only 11 kids had died of covid in Canada between Jan 2020 and Dec of 2021. That's 11 kids in 2 years... Did they need a vax? 

You're a rare bird for even acknowledging this possibility after all this time, but you can do it without consequence. What about all of those mentioned above? How bad do they all look if this truly comes to light? How much does it cost them to admit that their advice may have grievously harmed or killed a lot of healthy children and young adults? How easy is it for them to keep up with their current "narratives"?

If this does get out, it will be a slow trickle over the next few years, and then it's gonna be Donald's fault. After all, he was the one who invoked the prep act and Operation Warp Speed, right? 

Only after enough time has elapsed that we can all forget who pushed the vax mandates will we start to get to the bottom of this. 

Do you  even know HOW MANY DIED of myocarditis after vaccination?

Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021

Among persons younger than 30 years of age, there were no confirmed cases of myocarditis in those who died after mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccination without another identifiable cause and there was 1 probable case of myocarditis but there was insufficient information available for a thorough investigation. At the time of data review, there were 2 reports of death in persons younger than 30 years of age with potential myocarditis that remain under investigation and are not included in the case counts.

56 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This point has been lost in all this - it is a point that involves medical ethics.

The safety and efficacy standards for medical interventions for HEALTHY people, must be much higher than for unhealthy people. 

It should go without saying, but for some reason you can't even explain it to people nowadays. giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I covered your "epiphany" more than a year ago.

Leftists will never know the feeling we experience when the "?KOOKY ALT-RIGHT QANON CONSPIRACY GARBAGE!!!!!?" that gets us FB jailtime turns into accepted facts ???

It's not actually easy saying the opposite of what the entire MSM and both gov'ts in Canada and the US are saying - the gaslighting and name-calling from the far left is relentless. 

I'm still coming to terms with the sad reality of how far down the rabbit hole we went as a country. How far the whole western world went, actually.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Leftists will never know the feeling we experience when the "?KOOKY ALT-RIGHT QANON CONSPIRACY GARBAGE!!!!!?" that gets us FB jailtime turns into accepted facts ???

It's not actually easy saying the opposite of what the entire MSM and both gov'ts in Canada and the US are saying - the gaslighting and name-calling from the far left is relentless. 

I'm still coming to terms with the sad reality of how far down the rabbit hole we went as a country. How far the whole western world went, actually.

You MIGHT believe differently IF you were one of the unlucky ones whose CASES of COVID put YOU in the ICU. Or worse.

Of course you DIDN'T KNOW to which category YOU belonged UNTIL you got your THREE CASES of COVID. 

The FACT is that your CHANCES of SURVIVAL were a lot better with the VAX than without it.

A real statistician would understand what that means. AKA, you were LUCKY.

Like me, who didn't get even ONE CASE of COVID due to my masks and jabs.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

you were LUCKY

Really, we're ALL lucky.

Lucky the survival rate is over 99% for most people and 98% for the elderly.

Before covid, I never understood the people who angrily tried to figure out ? WHO GAVE ME THIS COLD!! ?

I see those people are having their moment in the sun now.

• Like 1