Fake Native and raging lefty Mary Ellen Turpel Lafond strippef of honorary degree

West

On 2/15/2023 at 10:26 PM, eyeball said:

How much do you want to bet there are plenty of lefties amongst the academics stripping Mary Ellen Turpel-Lafond of her degree?

How much you wanna bet a bunch of them knew she was "passing" and didn't say anything till she got caught, and are now making a show of how outraged they are.

It's pretty fashionable these days it would seem for women (especially on the left) to claim first nations status. It has a lot of benefits for them to be thought of as 'first nations'. Pretty bad behavior - they're right to strip her of her degree.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

How much you wanna bet a bunch of them knew she was "passing" and didn't say anything till she got caught, and are now making a show of how outraged they are.

$10. Get me the evidence send me your email and I'll e-transfer you the funds. Are you old enough for auto-deposit or will you need a pwd?

It's pretty fashionable these days it would seem for women (especially on the left) to claim first nations status. It has a lot of benefits for them to be thought of as 'first nations'. Pretty bad behavior - they're right to strip her of her degree.

Can you put 'pretty fashionable' into numbers, name and political affiliations please?

Thanks.

On 2/16/2023 at 7:14 AM, Aristides said:

You wonder why people do things like this.

To be cool?

Lying about white people is the easiest way to get street cred nowadays, and actually being white is bad for your brand.

"I identify as someone with no DNA-based guilt, who is morally superior to everyone else."

• Haha 1

Turpel was appointed a couple of years ago by the BC NDP government to investigate racism against FNs in the health care system in BC.  Now we hear she was no native.   The NDP fell for it and thought they were appointing a native to investigate the health care system.

We went into the ER (emergency room) last fall and waited six hours to be seen while a young native came in half way through that time, sat in a chair playing on his smart phone, and was taken in to be treated after about 20 minutes.  Didn't seem to be suffering or in pain in any way.  I suspect Turpel may have instructed the health care system to give natives some kind of priority in ERs.  The BC NDP seems to be bending over backward to look like they are giving natives special considerations.  They passed UNDRIP and gave a large piece of land to natives up in northwest B.C. The NDP are giving natives their own justice council.

Home - BC First Nations Justice Council (bcfnjc.com)

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

Any FN person that is arrested and comes before a judge in B.C. must now be treated according to the Gladue report:

"What are Gladue factors?

Judges have a duty to apply Gladue principles, irrespective of the charge and regardless of which court the offender appears in. 

This is not an exhaustive list but covers many of the most common Gladue factors:

Impacts of colonialism

Feelings of loneliness, abandonment, dislocation from culture, community, and family

Loss of access to ceremonies and healing practices

Racism and systemic discrimination

Lack of opportunity and isolation of community

Housing shortages and homelessness

Foster care, adoption, 60s scoop

Victimization/offenders of violence

Missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls

High rates of incarceration

Lower education levels or irrelevance of education

Lower-level employment, unemployment, and poverty

Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)

Substance misuse

Mental health"

Information for the Public - BC First Nations Justice Council (bcfnjc.com)

Everything must be considered except the crime and danger to the public.

Edited by blackbird

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

$10. Get me the evidence send me your email and I'll e-transfer you the funds. Are you old enough for auto-deposit or will you need a pwd?

Sure give me your email and once we've verified it's you then we'll take it from there :) You can just post it here.

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

Can you put 'pretty fashionable' into numbers, name and political affiliations please?

Thanks.

Sure =, 4,204,500, asbboiubouaobiuadobiud oiauaoiu foiuboiua obiuaob aiub oiudbosiuboiuo iuoaubouido iuboiub osuibsodb uso[bui do zxnmbmbvsvvcvd  (first initial only to save space) and obviously didn't repeat duplicates) and 'left wing'.

There you go. This one was free, next time i charge,

Edited by CdnFox
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

There's really only one appropriate response to this.

Typical.

Sadly you're correct, seems like we can't go a month without a new example but what i'm curious about is why is it always women? Have i been missing the hordes of men who have been falsely claiming first nations history?

• Like 1