The Left is Destroying Western Civilization

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I realize their current rule…. But what gives them their authority to rubber stamp our laws and command the loyalty of our soldiers?  

The PM appoints the Gov General.  You make a good point.  Is the monarch really a reliable check on our government anymore?  I do think the Senate plays a necessary role.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

“Snake” huh?  You just revealed yourself as the low person I suspected you were.  

have mercy on this poor soul

the liquor is going to kill him

he can't stop drinking, he's going to die soon

he's only lashing out in his death throes

coming on this forum to seek our attention, because he is lonely at the end of life

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Checkmate. Another one that lost the battle. 

This is all you basic programing 0vs1  have when everything fails.

People can read you and see through you: A Proleteriat disgruntled man that hates success. 

You say you are conservative but always rage against elites. No logic, A Marxist through and through and he calls me a Marxist.

That's enough for me with the circus today. Safe travels, comrade. 

I’m just trying to shift our politics back to sanity since the insane woke-green-public safety revolution took hold of all our institutions.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

have mercy on this poor soul

the liquor is going to kill him

he can't stop drinking, he's going to die soon

he's only lashing out in his death throes

coming on this forum to seek our attention, because he is lonely at the end of life

You’re right.  He’s probably a decent fellow.  I think just about everyone on here is trying to figure things out. Seeking to understand is important.  So is humbleness and forgiveness.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Ok, so how do you do this politically? By surrounding yourself with manipulators such as the above that think my alcohol spending is an issue? hahaha

The man clearly, is gone, but I left him alone a long time ago. I kind of have an idea of his internet trace.  He is a coward too, deleting posts the next morning after he wakes up from drinking Lager from the government while laying about his military service.  

Contrary to him, I actually pay that with my own private money, but lately will quit, more focus towards agitating the trolls, especially the neo-nazi ones as the one up there. 

so seriously, do you think politically you have a chance to talk with people like me or fringes in society? 

I don’t worry about whether someone is considered fringe or mainstream.  We’re all on a continuum, constantly shifting our perspectives depending on many factors.   I try to call out excesses as I see them.  “Moderation in all things”, said the Oracle at Delphi.  I do think that as one experiences disappointments, it’s easy to become cynical. The important thing is to keep speaking up and learning rather than throwing in the towel, even if it’s hard not to see such actions mostly as distractions with little impact.  If we think that nothing we do matters, that’s really the end of hope.

Edited by Zeitgeist

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I agree with your point. 

The key to what we need to find, reasonable people that have differences, is: HOW we are speaking up. 

Approach is all it matters. Is hard to apply the same tactics from a while ago to a Technological World in 2023 is my estimation on this. 

If Canada is nothing more than a genocidal, racist place to make a fast buck, where the decisions are already made about how you should live and what you deserve based on superficial traits like skin colour, that’s not a country I want for my kids.  Unless governments start being fair and honest about what has made Canada one of the best places to live, I can’t respect our leaders.

The shit-kicking to this country by phoney virtue-signalling politicians has to end.  The pandemic was bad enough.  

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Contrarian is so close to death, that Jesus is already in the room with him, tho he would not believe it

rejoice at the coming of the Lord

He is here

Sometimes in the fervour of wanting to be right, we can lose our humanness.  I’ve been guilty of that.  

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, but that will change. 

Liberals had too much, anyone that has too much power abuses. 

You don't have faith a Conservative government can change things around? 

I’m not sure they’ll be given a chance.   The Liberals dominate media, courts, and boards of directors.  It’s a de facto one party system.  I guess one can only hope.  

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Canada is now one of the most permissive countries on assisted suicide, abortion, “gender affirmation”, and hard drugs.

Very true.  Your assessment is very accurate.  What is amazing is that so many people seem to still believe Canada is a morally, intellectually advanced country, when in fact it is becoming the opposite.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

My concerns are not with the Canadian people and this beautiful land, but rather with how it is being governed.

No, you are entirely concerned with who is governing Canada.  How Canada is governed never changes, from the top, secretively and according to the demands imposed by self-interest.  No political party can help themselves and they literally have no choice.

If you were honestly more concerned about how you wouldn't be wasting all your time and energy on who. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

again, you are officially a "white supremacist Nazi" in Canada

you are well known to oppose the immigration policies of the government

that makes you the traitor in the eyes of your beloved fake country

even as they throw you under the bus, you cling to their false idolatry

Just the Liberal Party lol.

I don't oppose all the immigration policies, just some of the more extreme ones that aren't in the best interests of the country, which should be the primary purpose of immigration.

The Liberals also called reporters racist for reporting that CSIS warned the government that one of their MP's was likely a foreign agent of the Chinese government.  They'll say lots of stuff to defend their agenda.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Just the Liberal Party lol.

the Liberal Party is Canada

Canada is entirely a Liberal project

the Conservatives are just lick spittle cronies of the Liberal party

the Liberals control every institution, the legislature, the courts, the police, academia, the media, the corporations

there is not a single aspect of your fake country, which was not created and mastered by the Liberal party

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

I realize their current rule…. But what gives them their authority to rubber stamp our laws and command the loyalty of our soldiers?  

The constitution I guess, its just the evolution and history of parliamentary democracy.  I wouldn't say Charles himself the person commands the loyalty of soldiers per say, its the Crown, so Charles holds the position right now.  He's head of state of Canada, he physically represents the state.  So being loyal to "the King" is like being loyal to the state.  Charles the person is only meaningful in their representation of Canada in that position, otherwise he's just some dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_of_state

12 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the Liberal Party is Canada

Canada is entirely a Liberal project

the Conservatives are just lick spittle cronies of the Liberal party

the Liberals control every institution, the legislature, the courts, the police, academia, the media, the corporations

there is not a single aspect of your fake country, which was not created and mastered by the Liberal party

Sir John A wasn't a Liberal.

50 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The constitution I guess, its just the evolution and history of parliamentary democracy.  I wouldn't say Charles himself the person commands the loyalty of soldiers per say, its the Crown, so Charles holds the position right now.  He's head of state of Canada, he physically represents the state.  So being loyal to "the King" is like being loyal to the state.  Charles the person is only meaningful in their representation of Canada in that position, otherwise he's just some dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_of_state

It’s their birthright.  

8 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not a British nationalist

British is an inherently anti-nationalist position

Britain was an Empire

so all the enemies of Britain are nationalists

the I.R.A were nationalists

the F.L.Q. were nationalists

nationalism is an anathema to the British Crown

I'm a Nationalist Canuck. I want my nation whole, yet understand why Alberta would want out of confederation. 

It's sad, the lengths Liberals will go to. The impositions they will employ. The social engineering they attempt. 

Yet I maintain hope for my nation. Hope for the future and for a return to common sense.

I Am Canadian...through and through.

9 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I was there, for 17 years

I was an Infantry Section Commander, Reconnaissance Patrolman,  & RCR Battleschool Instructor

yet I didn't serve Canada per se

as Canada is not a republic, so I was no citizen soldier

Canada being a monarchy, as a Soldier of the Crown;  I only served Regiment, Corps & Commander-in-Chief

And I salute you for your service and display of honor, Sir.

Let's try to preserve that. Canada is a wonderful nation. Sure we cling to the monarchy for some reason.

But when you're in Muskoka splashing about with you're kids...when your in Kawartha eating fresh caught Bass...when you're in Calgary staring at the line of the Rockies...or in Nanaimo watching the whale migration...

That's when Canada shines.

I want these things my nation has in abundance, for my kids...and your kids.

So again...thank you for your service to Canada, Sir. Please don't tarnish that over the British Royals. They really are just faces on our cash.

4 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

It’s their birthright.  

It's nonsense.

I have no allegiance to a family of pampered, inbred, hemophiliacs. 

I have allegiance to fresh lobster...to the great lakes...to the natural resources...and to hockey.

Oh and the Blue Jay's too... ;)

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It exists in my heart.

Does that count?

I'm not telling how you should feel about it

I am simply stating a technical fact

that the country in your heart, does not actually exist

it's not in the Constitution Act

someone is calling me a "traitor" to a country that only exists in their mind

I am simply pointing out that I am not bound to have any fealty to that

17 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Right here, here is a "Canadian" liking a Russian bot post: 

WN0.png

and pushes daily disinformation for Redacted, supporting Donald Trump, a man that never even admitted his own elections. 

Is very interesting psychology to watch, one faker gets exposed as the radical that he is, and here comes to the rescue, another fake that claims he worked as a diplomat and ran the NATO bar. 

God Almighty, do hope that AI rules come fast and limit your exposure to the internet. Truly, you are the gift that keeps giving. 

???

You manipulators better buckle your seatbelts, or e-mail the admin, you will be asking for censorship by the time I am done with you, digitally, of course, you won't be able to hold. 

Giving in to swearing and last-century messages just shows men that lost a battle but they keep trying. Like a fish on land. 

?

Yes. When people make good posts, I give them a like. I have even given likes to you in the past. Does that bother you too? But...

Your TDS is noted.

Again...I didn't have diplomatic stature and the bar was the embassy's. Pay attention.

Are you issuing a threat? Something you may not know about the Canadian spirit...being that you're a Euro...threats don't go over well with us. We understand that only weasels make empty threats.

So...Mr. displaced Euro...if you wanna dance...we'll dance. But if you just want to bloviate about chickenshit...

You're free to cart that back to Europe.

Have a warm and fuzzy day...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not telling how you should feel about it

I am simply stating a technical fact

that the country in your heart, does not actually exist

it's not in the Constitution Act

someone is calling me a "traitor" to a country that only exists in their mind

I am simply pointing out that I am not bound to have any fealty to that

It's an unfortunate technicality.

Don't get wound up by twits who have no intention of ever defending this nation.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

It's an unfortunate technicality.

Don't get wound up by twits who have no intention of ever defending this nation.

I'm not getting wound up,  I am simply a student of Canadian history

bear in mind, I was raised to be a Canadian Nationalist from a very young age

but once you actually study the history, you can't find the historical evidence to back any of it up

to wit, Canada is mostly bullshit