What has happened to the Democratic Party?

Why are the Democratic Party elites so repulsive & vile?

I was a Democrat and I would like to vote for Democrats again, but I’ll only vote for a party that supports peace and working folk.

The current party is the plaything of the super rich.

Some examples of the hypocrisy and brutality of the Democratic Party leadership:

• Madeleine Albright thought the mass murder of children was “worth it”.
  • Hillary voted for the 2nd Iraq War.
  • We now know that the War in Afghanistan was a sham that cost trillions. Our puppet government lasted about 15 minutes. Obama surged troops into the war.
  • Obama and Hillary invaded Libya which led to the reenslavement of black Africans.
  • Obama murdered children with drone strikes.
  • The Biden Administration pushed for NATO expansion which led to another pointless war.
  • Bernie Sanders is a fraud who denounces war and the 1% and then meekly endorses Democratic candidates who embrace war and the 1%.
  • Zelensky is eager to start WW III.
  • Bankman-Fried and other plutocrats have bought the party.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/01/politics/democratic-billionaire-donors/index.html

https://www.newsweek.com/volodymyr-zelensky-accused-trying-start-world-war-iii-over-poland-missile-strike-1760125

https://www.armscontrol.org/act/1997-06/arms-control-today/opposition-nato-expansion

Edited by Mako

18 minutes ago, Mako said:

I was a Democrat and I would like to vote for Democrats again, but I’ll only vote for a party that supports peace and working folk.

Some examples of the hypocrisy and brutality of the Democratic Party leadership:

• Madelyn Albright thought the mass murder of children was “worth it”.
  • Hillary voted for the 2nd Iraq War.
  • We now know that the War in Afghanistan was a sham that cost trillions. Our puppet government lasted about 15 minutes. Obama surged troops into the war.
  • Obama and Hillary invaded Libya which led to the reenslavement of black Africans.
  • Obama murdered children with drone strikes.
  • The Biden Administration pushed for NATO expansion which led to another pointless war.
  • Bernie Sanders is a fraud who denounces war and the 1% and then meekly endorses Democratic candidates who embrace war and the 1%.
  • Zelensky is eager to start WW III.
  • Bankman-Fried and other plutocrats have bought the party.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/01/politics/democratic-billionaire-donors/index.html

https://www.newsweek.com/volodymyr-zelensky-accused-trying-start-world-war-iii-over-poland-missile-strike-1760125

https://www.armscontrol.org/act/1997-06/arms-control-today/opposition-nato-expansion

Why are you surprised by this?  The DemoNazi party has always been the party of war, lousy economies, society going to shit, slavery, bigotry, racism, and Communism.

Today, the Democrats are the party of the super rich, of Russia, of China and of communism. Look at them wrong and they'll throw you into a concentration camp.

The Republicans will frustrate the hell out of you because they bicker all the time and can't even agree on lunch (even though we represent the vast majority of LEGAL voters in America.)

Being Democrat is now an insult. Voting Democrat is treason.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Boges said:

The GOP until being the Putin Puppet party has also been quite hawkish throughout its history. 

It's fairly obvious that Putin's plan for Trump was an eight year plan.  One has to wonder what the state of NATO (and much of Europe) would be now if Trump had actually won the 2020 election.

Edited by bcsapper

46 minutes ago, Boges said:

The GOP until being the Putin Puppet party has also been quite hawkish throughout its history. 

The neocons and many Republicans have been hawks (or chicken hawks).

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2022/06/28/ukraine-latest-neocon-disaster

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/earthquake/mitch-mcconnell-helping-ukraine-defeat-russia-is-number-one-priority/vi-AA15wN8G

Do you support the neocons and McConnell?

Edited by Mako

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, the GOP team Bush - Cheney - Rumsfeld really was out there. 

The 3 magic men: 

the last one a coward too, ran away from the war while others did their time.

---> And Cheney did not even have the decency to invite a real man who served his own country, General Powell to dinner, ever, not once while they worked together according to a PBS documentary I once seen. 

Get's to show you in life, you end up being governed by such characters. 

Rumsfeld_Bush_Cheney.jpg

Powell was a liar just like the others.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/06/lie-after-lie-what-colin-powell-knew-about-iraq-fifteen-years-ago-and-what-he-told-the-un/

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Why are you surprised by this?  The DemoNazi party has always been the party of war, lousy economies, society going to shit, slavery, bigotry, racism, and Communism.

Today, the Democrats are the party of the super rich, of Russia, of China and of communism. Look at them wrong and they'll throw you into a concentration camp.

The Republicans will frustrate the hell out of you because they bicker all the time and can't even agree on lunch (even though we represent the vast majority of LEGAL voters in America.)

Being Democrat is now an insult. Voting Democrat is treason.

Many Democrats have opposed Communism and racism and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Edited by Mako

-I've never heard of Secretary Albright promoting murdering children.

-A lot of members of the US government voted for the second Gulf War.

-The Afgan war was a response to the attack on the United States. It was poorly executed

-The Libyan campaign was a NATO operation authorized by the UN, to create a no-fly zone over Libya. The operation was under Anglo-French command and conducted by the forces of 19 countries. I don't know why you lay the blame on American Democrats. You might be falsely accused of supporting Gaddafi.

-Children die in war. It is a tragedy but it happens. President Obama's actions in this regard pale in comparison with the RCAF and RAF bombing of Dresden, causing the deaths of well over 100,000 deaths of civilians.

-The recent expansion of NATO was not "pushed by the Americans, so much as the former enslaved countries of the Soviet empire begged to join NATO to avoid ever being under Russian domination again. The only war going on in the region is the Russian invasion of the Ukraine.

-Bernie Sanders...who cares.

-President Zelenskyy is defending the soverieignty of his country. If the US were to invade Canada, would you not want the Canadian government to defend us?

-Who are Bankman-Fried?

4 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

-I've never heard of Secretary Albright promoting murdering children.

As I recall she was asked if she thought the deaths of 500,000 children caused by the sanctions were justified, to which she candidly replied "yes".

One second on google.

https://www.newsweek.com/watch-madeleine-albright-saying-iraqi-kids-deaths-worth-it-resurfaces-1691193?amp=1

What you haven't heard fills libraries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

As I recall she was asked if she thought the deaths of 500,000 children caused by the sanctions were justified, to which she candidly replied "yes".

One second on google.

https://www.newsweek.com/watch-madeleine-albright-saying-iraqi-kids-deaths-worth-it-resurfaces-1691193?amp=1

What you haven't heard fills libraries.

From Global Policy Forum:https://archive.globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/170-sanctions/41952.html

"Albright has just published her memoirs, Madam Secretary, in which she clarifies her statement. Here's what she writes: 

I must have been crazy; I should have answered the question by reframing it and pointing out the inherent flaws in the premise behind it. Saddam Hussein could have prevented any child from suffering simply by meeting his obligations…. As soon as I had spoken, I wished for the power to freeze time and take back those words. My reply had been a terrible mistake, hasty, clumsy and wrong. Nothing matters more than the lives of innocent people. I had fallen into the trap and said something I simply did not mean. That was no one's fault but my own [page 275]."

The US has a history of being clumsy in foreign policy. That is what makes Secretary George Marshall so incredible. 

However, you cannot just blame one political party. Americans are just not good in the sport of politics.

Just now, Contrarian said:

I am curious, let's talk about it. 

Does that make you turn from being a long-life Democratic centrist voter towards Democratic populism, but because Bernie Sanders is really, well Bernie Sanders you can't vote populism of your own party? 

So what are your realistic options then? DeSantis? You don't strike me as a MAGA man, you are reasonable. 

We want a Democrat Party which supports peace and working folk. We recognize that the current leadership is thoroughly corrupt and dishonest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mako said:

We want a Democrat Party which supports peace and working folk. We recognize that the current leadership is thoroughly corrupt and dishonest.

It is still a darned site better than the previous administration. But then, after President Trump, the bar is so low, you would need a shovel to get under it.

2 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

From Global Policy Forum:https://archive.globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/170-sanctions/41952.html

"Albright has just published her memoirs, Madam Secretary, in which she clarifies her statement. Here's what she writes: 

I must have been crazy; I should have answered the question by reframing it and pointing out the inherent flaws in the premise behind it. Saddam Hussein could have prevented any child from suffering simply by meeting his obligations…. As soon as I had spoken, I wished for the power to freeze time and take back those words. My reply had been a terrible mistake, hasty, clumsy and wrong. Nothing matters more than the lives of innocent people. I had fallen into the trap and said something I simply did not mean. That was no one's fault but my own [page 275]."

The US has a history of being clumsy in foreign policy. That is what makes Secretary George Marshall so incredible. 

However, you cannot just blame one political party. Americans are just not good in the sport of politics.

It’s pathetic for Albright to blame Saddam Hussein. No one was forcing the U.S. to impose the sanctions.

Of course Saddam Hussein was a cruel dictator, but that doesn’t exonerate all the terrible things we did to the Iraqi people.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I know but you have to be realistic in my view.

The options for your "working class" are Bernie Sanders and AOC. Do you want them to run your money in a position of power? 

The other options are the other side = McConnell's wing or MAGA. 

I think you are confusing “being realistic” with being a dupe.

A Sanders rally is like Shakespeare in the Park. All histrionics.

Edited by Mako

4 minutes ago, Mako said:

We want a Democrat Party which supports peace and working folk.

To support workers, the US and Canada need to really step up investment in education. Peace is up to President Putin. It is his war. All we can do to avoid a larger war is to support the Ukraine to regain their freedom from Russia.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

They are NOT. Seems you've gone over to the dark side for your news sources.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Madeleine Albright thought the mass murder of children was “worth it”.

Deaths caused by sanctions are NOT "murder."

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Hillary voted for the 2nd Iraq War.

Voted to authorize Bush to make that decision and give him that leverage.

At the time it would be political suicide to vote against it.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

We now know that the War in Afghanistan was a sham that cost trillions. Our puppet government lasted about 15 minutes. Obama surged troops into the war.

Afghanistan was "the good war" in retaliation for 9/11 and their failure to cooperate by shielding OBL. 

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Obama and Hillary invaded Libya which led to the reenslavement of black Africans.

There was NO INVASION by the US. Only air support for Libyan citizens in REVOLT.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Obama murdered children with drone strikes.

Have you seen the video seen by the remote pilot who pulled the trigger?

It was DARK and no "children" were visible. 

1 hour ago, Mako said:

The Biden Administration pushed for NATO expansion which led to another pointless war.

You mean back in 1990 when when the USSR disbanded? Not the work of the Biden admin; didn't exist.

Ukrainians were PUSHING FOR NATO EXPANSION after Putin's puppet Janukovych turned his thugs loose on peaceful protestors. 

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Bernie Sanders is a fraud who denounces war and the 1% and then meekly endorses Democratic candidates who embrace war and the 1%.

Is anything worth fighting for in your estimation? You know what would happen if Putin were to prevail in Ukraine? More of the same. :(

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Zelensky is eager to start WW III.

He is eager to prevent Putin from annexing HIS COUNTRY.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Bankman-Fried and other plutocrats have bought the party.

Are you JOKING? He is under arrest.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

46 minutes ago, Mako said:

More on the Biden administration’s stupid war:

It is Putin's stupid war. Biden didn't start it. Canada, the US, the UK, France and Germany tried desperately to talk President Putin out of it. It is his crime. Not the Americans or anyone else in NATO.

We need to make sure Putin fails, because if he wins, it could very likely lead to an attack on Poland or Latvia, triggering Article 5.

16 minutes ago, Mako said:

It’s pathetic for Albright to blame Saddam Hussein. No one was forcing the U.S. to impose the sanctions.

Of course Saddam Hussein was a cruel dictator, but that doesn’t exonerate all the terrible things we did to the Iraqi people.

You do know that Hussein gassed his own people killing thousands, right?

Do NOTHING to stop that?

Sanctions were the absolute LEAST we could do. The invasion was completely unjustified.

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

They are NOT. Seems you've gone over to the dark side for your news sources.

Deaths caused by sanctions are NOT "murder."

Voted to authorize Bush to make that decision and give him that leverage.

At the time it would be political suicide to vote against it.

Afghanistan was "the good war" in retaliation for 9/11 and their failure to cooperate by shielding OBL. 

There was NO INVASION by the US. Only air support for Libyan citizens in REVOLT.

Have you seen the video seen by the remote pilot who pulled the trigger?

It was DARK and no "children" were visible. 

You mean back in 1990 when when the USSR disbanded? Not the work of the Biden admin; didn't exist.

Ukrainians were PUSHING FOR NATO EXPANSION after Putin's puppet Janukovych turned his thugs loose on peaceful protestors. 

Is anything worth fighting for in your estimation? You know what would happen if Putin were to prevail in Ukraine? More of the same. :(

He is eager to prevent Putin from annexing HIS COUNTRY.

Are you JOKING? He is under arrest.

Do you always engage in these feeble justifications for mass murder? The endless nation building in Afghanistan was a good war?!

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/07/06/how-us-funded-abuses-led-failure-afghanistan

The U.S. didn’t invade Libya?! Libyans bombed by Obama would be surprised to hear that.

https://www.theroot.com/how-obama-s-worst-mistake-led-to-the-libyan-slave-tra-1820879083

Edited by Mako

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Well, unless you start a revolution, then you will be a dupe too, you won't vote in the next elections? 

It will be old man Biden again it seems, is very unfortunate your party did not recruit younger centrist stars. One such, Kyrsten Sinema, which looked like a candidate for such, was pushed out of the party. 

Maybe Elon Musk will start a third party and support independents with Twitter. I don't think the media would be able to keep up. ?

Do you know that Sinema sabotaged the carried interest loophole elimination clause.

Schumer says Sinema left ‘no choice’ but to cut carried interest provision from tax and climate bill

She was NOT MUCH of a Democrat, ever. She left the Party by her OWN ACTIONS.

2 hours ago, Mako said:

Bankman-Fried and other plutocrats have bought the party.

Okay. I looked him up. He's just a con man like Q. He donated to the DNC and Q excavated the rabbit hole for the GOP. She is probably wealthy enough now to move out of her mom's basement. But there is still that bit of paper waiting for her is she ever sets foot back in New Jersey. She and Bankman-Fried are cut from the same cloth so it evens out.

1 minute ago, Mako said:

Do you always engage in these feeble justifications for mass murder? The endless nation building in Afghanistan was a good war?!

Retaliation for 9/11 and shielding OBL made it JUSTIFIED.

1 minute ago, Mako said:

You're blaming Obama/Biden for what Bush STARTED. Biden got US OUT.

1 minute ago, Mako said:

The U.S. didn’t invade Libya?!

RIGHT. DID NOT INVADE.