A Study of the CURRENT State of Liberal and Conservative Ideologies

Nationalist

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Cool...what lies?

This was referring your statement that you do not call people names. That is a complete fabrication.

I suspect...and correct me if I'm wrong...but I suspect you think believing the 2020 election was fraudulent...is a huge lie. Yet we already know it isn't. Sure...many suspected or were even already convinced of the fraud, way before Hunter's laptop became known to us all. But...its not really a lie...is it.

It's only your opinion that hunters laptop swayed the election to Biden. The references you cited were nothing more than polls of registered voters. Not definitive proof of your contention. So, another lie on your part.

"die grinders"??

The wall was working.

A little research goes a long way. But since you already know everything, research doesn't help you, huh...

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.insider.com/smugglers-sawing-through-trumps-new-border-wall-2019-11&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiOnbXA_5z9AhWSLH0KHV-LChkQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw23tQdVLdn7dWc8oh_F-rz0

So was the stay in Mexico policy. 

The border is being swarmed. We do not have enough resources to handle the deluge. It's that simple. 

The vast majority of immigrants in the United States illegally are here because they've overstayed their visas. So your alt-right propaganda talking points are easily debunked. 

I am NOT opposed to change Barb. I'm opposed to change that is poorly thought out and poorly executed.  

And yet you have no real solutions. Hell, you weren't even aware that the border wall could be breached with a $100.00 die grinder. You are completely ill informed. AND, you believe the border is lawfully "open".... And your so stubborn and gullible you just keep repeating the garbage propaganda. 

A little honestly goes a long way with me. But you.... Your stupid white trash pride won't allow you to be honest. You are a propaganda parrot. Nothing more 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

This was referring your statement that you do not call people names. That is a complete fabrication.

I didn't say that. I'm refraining from it in this thread as much as possible...but I never said that Barb.

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's only your opinion that hunters laptop swayed the election to Biden. The references you cited were nothing more than polls of registered voters. Not definitive proof of your contention. So, another lie on your part.

Only polls of registered voters...do you think about what you're typing...as you type it?

16 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Sure. They could use a torch too. But it does slow them down and it does reduce the number of illegals wondering across the border. Which is why today...the illegals simply go to where the wall was never finished.

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The border is being swarmed. We do not have enough resources to handle the deluge. It's that simple. 

The vast majority of immigrants in the United States illegally are here because they've overstayed their visas. So your alt-right propaganda talking points are easily debunked. 

LOL...oh that's just such malarkey.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/exclusive-border-crisis-migrants-biden-wants-us-rape-heatstroke

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So...is this debate/thread an exercise in futility? Are the Liberals and Conservatives so entrenched that agreement is now impossible?

I see Conservatives agreeing that climate change is happening, but disagree with the solution being employed. I do not see Liberals willing to even consider a different approach.

I see the current POTUS making administration decisions based on colour, sex and willingness to gender-bend. This has blessed the USA with Kamala Harris, a guy indicted for stealing the luggage of women, and a guy who sent his mother from an old folks home during the onset of the pandemic, then forced the elderly with The Rona back into old folks homes just like Cuomo. And I must ask...

Is this all about wanting the best for the USA? Or is this about virtue signaling?

Shall we discuss the southern border now? ;)

As you intend it, that's a bit of false dichotomy. Or, to look at it the other way, your views about what is best for the USA are not fully informed. Virtue signaling has a negative connotation because it's focused on the self. But "walking the walk" sends other signals as well, signals that are all for the benefit of others. If a company has 10 senior executives and 9 of them are white men, that sends a signal to the entire workforce (and marketplace) about how they assess and promote talent. It sends the signal that minorities and women aren't going to have a fair shot to advance. That talent will never feel comfortable, will never feel invested and engaged, and most of them will eventually leave for more diverse and inclusive companies. Those signals hurt the company. Whereas a company that is meaningfully diverse and inclusive sends the opposite signal and will reap the benefits.

In terms of the country, our institutions are still dominated by straight, white, cis, christian men. It's not even close. So deliberately opening the aperture beyond that narrow demographic has multiple benefits. The first is the inclusion of more diverse perspectives in the decision chain. Diverse perspectives serve a diverse society. The second is that we have access to a broader talent pool. That too is good, for obvious reasons. But the third is the signal sent to the rest of the population, a signal that a government that is of, by and for the people is of, by and for all the people. People engage and invest differently if they perceive that a society does represent them and does care about their needs. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I didn't say that. I'm refraining from it in this thread as much as possible...but I never said that Barb.

Only polls of registered voters...do you think about what you're typing...as you type it?

Sure. They could use a torch too. But it does slow them down and it does reduce the number of illegals wondering across the border. Which is why today...the illegals simply go to where the wall was never finished.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/exclusive-border-crisis-migrants-biden-wants-us-rape-heatstroke

Jeebus. Just READ that URL. Why are you pouring this garbage into your brain?

3 minutes ago, Hodad said:

As you intend it, that's a bit of false dichotomy. Or, to look at it the other way, your views about what is best for the USA are not fully informed. Virtue signaling has a negative connotation because it's focused on the self. But "walking the walk" sends other signals as well, signals that are all for the benefit of others. If a company has 10 senior executives and 9 of them are white men, that sends a signal to the entire workforce (and marketplace) about how they assess and promote talent. It sends the signal that minorities and women aren't going to have a fair shot to advance. That talent will never feel comfortable, will never feel invested and engaged, and most of them will eventually leave for more diverse and inclusive companies. Those signals hurt the company. Whereas a company that is meaningfully diverse and inclusive sends the opposite signal and will reap the benefits.

In terms of the country, our institutions are still dominated by straight, white, cis, christian men. It's not even close. So deliberately opening the aperture beyond that narrow demographic has multiple benefits. The first is the inclusion of more diverse perspectives in the decision chain. Diverse perspectives serve a diverse society. The second is that we have access to a broader talent pool. That too is good, for obvious reasons. But the third is the signal sent to the rest of the population, a signal that a government that is of, by and for the people is of, by and for all the people. People engage and invest differently if they perceive that a society does represent them and does care about their needs. 

OK...let's call it "walking the walk" then.

As of 2019, here is the current distribution of the U.S. population by race and ethnicity:

• White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
  • Hispanic: 18.5%
  • Black: 12.2%
  • Asian: 5.6%
  • Multiple Races: 2.8%
  • American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.7%
  • Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander: 0.2%

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-u-s-population-by-race/

Strictly by the numbers, one should 60% of jobs be white people, 18.5% Hispanic and so on. Then we would have to account for the races attending University and a number of other factors. Many of which are self-inflicted wounds IMO. Of those, the primary self-inflicted wound was The Great Society brought to you by Lyndon B. Johnson. I that policy/set of laws and regulations, lay the root if many of our current problems.

There's a common thread that sort of unites the Asiatics and Caucasians. The Indians too...I think. FAMILY!

It is my strong belief that the welfare state is directly responsible for the vast majority of social issues and inequities in our society.

18 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Jeebus. Just READ that URL. Why are you pouring this garbage into your brain?

Hodad...try addressing the point of the post and not the source. Do you really think CNN is gonna report on this? No. But they would cover AOC and her crocodile tears at a fence in Texas.

So please...feet on the ground...Mkay?

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hodad...try addressing the point of the post and not the source. Do you really think CNN is gonna report on this? No. But they would cover AOC and her crocodile tears at a fence in Texas.

So please...feet on the ground...Mkay?

That's not reporting, man, it's propaganda, and was always meant to be. That's why this segment features a single Republican rep. The intention is for to provide her a platform to take shots at Biden. Fox doesn't employ journalists. They've never won any of the journalism prizes. If you want conservative news, look at the WSJ or something. -- To be clear, this is not hyperbole. It's literally not journalism. And I'm sad for you that you don't recognize that. 

URLs as appalling as that don't happen accidentally. They know they're selling hate, and they know the audience is buying in bulk.

10 minutes ago, Hodad said:

That's not reporting, man, it's propaganda, and was always meant to be. That's why this segment features a single Republican rep. The intention is for to provide her a platform to take shots at Biden. Fox doesn't employ journalists. They've never won any of the journalism prizes. If you want conservative news, look at the WSJ or something. -- To be clear, this is not hyperbole. It's literally not journalism. And I'm sad for you that you don't recognize that. 

URLs as appalling as that don't happen accidentally. They know they're selling hate, and they know the audience is buying in bulk.

Riiight...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-heads-to-southern-border-facing-criticism-from-both-parties-11673150290

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I see most your posts as exaggerations or complete misrepresentations. This one was no different.

Bonehead.... Try to get past your moronic bias for just a second. If no incriminating evidence is found on the laptop, what possible affect would that of had on the election outcome. Sometimes I just can't believe how f__king ignorant you are. 

Just what makes you think that the wall wouldn't look like swiss cheese the first day? Shit like your statement above is exactly why I call you stupid. The only thing that is relevant here is that Donald's multi billion dollar wall can be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless die grinder. 

Wrong. 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiY8cDOwZ39AhUGMEQIHWw8BwEQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw1F_0Au46xKtj2HrwKTTIaZ

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I see most your posts as exaggerations or complete misrepresentations. This one was no different.

Bonehead.... Try to get past your moronic bias for just a second. If no incriminating evidence is found on the laptop, what possible affect would that of had on the election outcome. Sometimes I just can't believe how f__king ignorant you are. 

Just what makes you think that the wall wouldn't look like swiss cheese the first day? Shit like your statement above is exactly why I call you stupid. The only thing that is relevant here is that Donald's multi billion dollar wall can be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless die grinder. 

Wrong. 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiY8cDOwZ39AhUGMEQIHWw8BwEQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw1F_0Au46xKtj2HrwKTTIaZ

So decades of illegal aliens accumulating in the US involves more people that 2 years of Biden's open border policy...go figure.

Jr's laptop is going to hang Jr, and at very least scar old Joe beyond electability.

Had the story been reported before the election, polls show that more than enough votes would have changed to sway the election.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Had the story been reported before the election, polls show that more than enough votes would have changed to sway the election.

The story of what?  The story of what folks have speculated is on the hard drive? 

I tell you what, you're gunna believe what you want. 

Remain delusional. It suits you. 

45 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The story of what?  The story of what folks have speculated is on the hard drive? 

I tell you what, you're gunna believe what you want. 

Remain delusional. It suits you. 

You have seen the emails and messages.

7 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh... So you "sensed" that Donald actually won...... Then deemed it so ?

By God your a stupid man 

Yes my senses told me what I was seeing. Yours did too. But in your case, Donna LeMon told you not to believe your senses and believe him instead...and you did.

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Actually an adult that wants to judge such events goes to school and becomes a Supreme Court Justice. 

As Trump is shown time and time again, those judges are proffesionals. I remembered when he appointed Gorsuch. Your man actually thought Gorsuch is the type of man to be loyal to him. 

One does not go to law school and has such a mind to be loyal to Donald.

I think we've discovered another difference between liberals and conservatives. A willingness to ignore one's senses and believe the opposite.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-pennsylvania-elections-us-supreme-court-5cc6aee8c328c7bb1d423244b979bcec

When you decide to wave the SCOTUS around like a checked flag, you might wanna quickly check why they did what they did and how.

But hey...this flood of illegals, drugs and this wonderful inflation and recession are way better than how things were...right?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes my senses told me what I was seeing. Yours did too. But in your case, Donna LeMon told you not to believe your senses and believe him instead...and you did.

May I suggest you go over the cases yourself. My favorite part is where one judge calls Donald's alleged "evidence " gossip and innuendo "..... Go ahead.  Read it for yourself.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_interest/election_law/litigation/

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I think we've discovered another difference between liberals and conservatives. A willingness to ignore one's senses and believe the opposite.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-pennsylvania-elections-us-supreme-court-5cc6aee8c328c7bb1d423244b979bcec

When you decide to wave the SCOTUS around like a checked flag, you might wanna quickly check why they did what they did and how.

But hey...this flood of illegals, drugs and this wonderful inflation and recession are way better than how things were...right?

The president's fake news network knew he was FOS and laughed about it off camera. His cases were laughed out of court about 60 times--sometimes almost literally. The most MAGA friendly SCOTUS ever didn't even think the cases were worth hearing. He never produced even a shred of evidence of any kind. 

And still you believe, lol. Might want to have those senses recalibrated.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hodad said:

The president's fake news network knew he was FOS and laughed about it off camera. His cases were laughed out of court about 60 times--sometimes almost literally. The most MAGA friendly SCOTUS ever didn't even think the cases were worth hearing. He never produced even a shred of evidence of any kind. 

And still you believe, lol. Might want to have those senses recalibrated.

I know what I saw. Why is it so important to you that everyone believe this chickenshit? The SCOTUS refused to hear the cases. Even Biden thought they would, assuming Clarence Thomas would lead the SCOTUS to hear the cases. But even though Thomas is the "senior" member, John Roberts is the SCOTUS "chief justice" and he has said the SCOTUS will not hear the cases because he didn't want the court politicized. Biden tried to destroy Thomas years earlier and was right to fear him.

The sad fact is, the Biden presidency will always be mired in doubt by the public. There will always be a significant portion of the population who do not believe that election was held without massive fraud.

When states began tightening election rules for those stupid mailin ballots, Democrats went wild. Why? That's obvious. The rules tightening addressed the avenues for fraud.

So today, Brandon is POTUS. His record speaks for itself. But The Rona pandemic is gone and with it, the excuse for the 2020 BS.

Edited by Nationalist

American courts are worthless against cases of mass chicanery perpetrated by Democrats.

One knows how the court will decide by watching how legacy media deals with the case or cases.

Neither courts nor media are reflective of each other. It's something else they reflect. Some other darkness.

You can see this playing out before your eyes by watching what's happening as we speak in Arizona. That whole mess needs a comprehensive court trial of all parts of the issue, but so far they can't get one. It's 2020 all over again, only more so for Arizona. What court "justice" they did get was a farce. This while the mismanagement, rule-breaking and general injustice of their 2022 midterms was so blatant it could only be intentional.

It all can only be explained by some internal rot within the American legislative infrastructure that each day gives it a more obvious 2 tier system of justice. If you're Prog it's one system for me and a different one for thee. "Nya, nya."

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

American courts are worthless against cases of mass chicanery perpetrated by Democrats.

One knows how the court will decide by watching how legacy media deals with the case or cases.

Neither courts nor media are reflective of each other. It's something else they reflect. Some other darkness.

You can see this playing out before your eyes by watching what's happening as we speak in Arizona. That whole mess needs a comprehensive court trial of all parts of the issue, but so far they can't get one. It's 2020 all over again, only more so for Arizona. What court "justice" they did get was a farce. This while the mismanagement, rule-breaking and general injustice of their 2022 midterms was so blatant it could only be intentional.

It all can only be explained by some internal rot within the American legislative infrastructure that each day gives it a more obvious 2 tier system of justice. If you're Prog it's one system for me and a different one for thee. "Nya, nya."

Jeebus. It's not a conspiracy. The courts and the media are not in cahoots. They are just not gullible lunatics.

Kari Lake's case is the dumbest of all. Republicans did not steal the election from Republicans. There is no issue to debate. There are just sore losers willing to sacrifice anything for their egos -- including the people they claim to want to serve.

And if you hadn't noticed, election denialism isn't an appealing strategy. You will continue to lose (and then pretend you didn't) until you reconnect with reality where the bulk of the electorate live