A Study of the CURRENT State of Liberal and Conservative Ideologies

Nationalist

25 minutes ago, Hodad said:

I I don't know a single thing about the person in that role before Brinton, or the one before that, or any one every, not even how they dressed or whether they were attracted to men or women or both. Has it ever mattered before? No. So why are you hung up on it now?

I know Brinton was caught on multiple occasions stealing women's undergarments from airports. Not the kind  of mind I'd want managing anything to do with anything nuclear. A little too radical for me. And in my mind Levine's a groomer. Same thing. Brain's not on right.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Will you bozos never learn to read your own sources?

That post has no suggestion the study it references has anything to do with "Trans" anything.

Look if Ru Paul is your thing, good for you but don't be trying to do tell me grooming kids for radical medical procedures isn't radical? I have to wonder why that would be important to you.

And why is it so important to you that transsexualism be the same thing as homosexuality? It isn't, you know. Is this a personal thing for you to insist it is? I have to wonder why.

Did you think trans folks aren't homosexuals? You poor dear. 

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Did you think trans folks aren't homosexuals? You poor dear. 

It's pretty important to you to believe that, is it?

They can be. Just as anybody can. But no, it's not in the definition. Ask the female prisoners that were raped in female jail by transsexual men if they think trans can only be homosexual.

Or read this one from the BBC:

The lesbians who feel pressured to have sex and relationships with trans women

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's pretty important to you to believe that, is it?

They can be. Just as anybody can. But no, it's not in the definition. Ask the female prisoners that were raped in female jail by transsexual men if they think trans can only be homosexual.

Or read this one from the BBC:

The lesbians who feel pressured to have sex and relationships with trans women

Your not making any sense. My advise to you is to work your way to coming out of the closet. It's so important to be who you were meant to be.  Good luck!

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I know Brinton was caught on multiple occasions stealing women's undergarments from airports. Not the kind  of mind I'd want managing anything to do with anything nuclear. A little too radical for me. And in my mind Levine's a groomer. Same thing. Brain's not on right.

I sometimes think people who like kale have brains that aren't right. Then rational thinking kicks in and I remember that different than me is not automatically wrong. 

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your not making any sense. 

Well no, not to you. You only hear what you want to believe so how can anything else make sense to you when you're not capable of hearing it much less understanding it.

Did you ever hear the saying "common sense is not that common?" With you it's completely foreign.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

I sometimes think people who like kale have brains that aren't right. Then rational thinking kicks in and I remember that different than me is not automatically wrong. 

Ok, and here's what I think. If you push traditionally abnormal people into positions of power; not based on their merit but a sad need to signal your hope of appearing to possess superior virtue the abnormality will manifest itself in radical ways. As it did and does with Levine and Brinton. There were WTF moments when their appointments were announced and those who expected radical weirdness to come of it have not been disappointed.

• Like 1

So basically Hodad and I can't agree on what is ostensibly radical. So be it.

Barbie is convinced transsexualism and homosexuality are the same thing. No real world facts will ever penetrate the comforting fantasy of his delusion on that one.

Look, it's been fun but we're just repeating ourselves and nobody else seems to care. Give yourselves some high fives and tell yourselves you won or something. I'm out of here.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Hodad said:

Eh, sounds like pure bigotry to me. Levine appears to be well qualified for the position. That should be the end of the story. A person doesn't have to share your skin color or your gender or your sexual orientation to be an effective professional. This is how, BTW, diversity initiatives deliver value. Short-sighted folks like yourself will pass on good talent because of irrelevant characteristics, whereas organizations committed to inclusiveness will outperform yours because they have access not just to diverse perspectives, but to the entire talent pool.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/31/rachel-levines-only-qualification-was-punching-the-diversity-ticket/

Riiight...

This is pure virtue signaling and anyone who researches this person knows it.

14 hours ago, Contrarian said:
  • Ok, let me say my piece. The fact that you are here on this corner and attempting to conversate is definitely a good sign. At least you don't spend your time on other parts of the forum pushing what foreign enemies want us to do. 
  • Personally, I will give you my raw opinion. There is no way people like you will find understanding and open their minds unless you run across someone to finally look up to from the other side. 
  • That's what cures ideology. For me, someone that I perceived as less intellectually humiliated me in a good way, and washed the floor with me in one instance that really made me think one day that this fanaticism with Rand, even filtering with the right-wing forces is pure garbage. 

Was lucky to be raised in a good family, had good DNA, and both parents were educated, so I had good tools to work with. I was driving like a TGV train around society, looking at people as you look at "Leftists".

The day in question:

• Arrived at this place to have a very important test for an organization that you don't normally go in. A man with a beard and not of a mainstream religion came in front of me. Someone of the Muslim faith. 
  • Automatically the mind started judging, passing thoughts such as "How did this man get a job here?"

What happened? 

• The 0,01 % of the material that I did not cover came up. I knew how to do that solution multiple different ways, but not the 1 way they were asking me to do it.
  • For some reason I reached out to this man and told him the truth, I was qualified, yes but not for this specific task which to this day I considered the long way to solve that problem. 
  • The good man smiled and said: Do what you can. 
  • I left that place still full of rage, how can someone like him decide my faith? Tribal to the core.
  • Well, what followed is that I got that project which is the foundation of my work today.
  • Months after I found out the good man told them the truth, that I knew how to do it but not the way they were asking me. They did not want to proceed with my employment. The good man stood in front of them and took responsibility for me, a complete stranger opposite to his views about life. 
  • I and that man still e-mail once a year and I owe my trip in life to him. He humiliated me (in a good way) intellectually to my core. He taught me a very valuable lesson that day. All the ignorant views and the agitators that I was filtering with stopped talking in my head.  

---> You can believe or not the above story, that's between me and the mirror, but remember this, I know where your mind goes and how your thinking goes. I know the anger tribal thinking well and how anger makes one lose reason. You don't honestly think I started listening to Stoicism since birth? Granted, I did not travel to such lands to like FSB and CCP members posts but eventually, if this event would not have happened to me very early on, who knows, maybe today I would be as angry as you and have the nickname Nationalist 2 with a fox picture. I think my reasoning levels are much better today than that route. 

However, it seems you are in the stage that you are questioning now, which is good, this is the final stage in which the program fights against reason. Almost there, don't give up and join the mob again. Endless possibilities await. 

1. It's Bugs Bunny. Not a fox.

2. Zelinsky is currently under investigation by the Counsil of Europe. 

3. I'm glad you overcame your bigotry.

So...do I hope Ukraine manages to hold its new nation together? Frankly I think it's creation was poorly thought out. This blunder has lead directly to the current and now incredibly dangerous situation. The events of the last year show clearly that the USA is spoiling for a major war with Russia. 

But do I support Russia in its military action in Ukraine? No. I think there were better ways to resolve the issue which, BTW, were created when the borders of Ukraine were drawn.

Do I think Ukraine can fend off this attack from Russia? Sure...on a cold day in hell. 

If this devolves into WWIII, many like you will try to write history in a simple manner. The Russians invaded a non-NATO nation and needed to be squshed. But there are too many like myself, who are willing to take all of the relevant facts of this mishap into consideration. This will tarnish your shiny yet incomplete conclusion.

Edited by Nationalist

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The difference was that my bigotry was internal which I recognized a long time ago. Yours is external at 60-something years old if we were to believe your age, diplomatic status & other overexertion you have made to build some sort of image until physics happened.

Newton's people sent me to show you his third law. 

Anyhow, those were my last words of wisdom to you, we will go now back to tribal politics on different threads. I think this thread helps your mind question some things, so will not spam it. ?

Lol...OK then. Run along...

9 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

So basically Hodad and I can't agree on what is ostensibly radical. So be it.

Barbie is convinced transsexualism and homosexuality are the same thing. No real world facts will ever penetrate the comforting fantasy of his delusion on that one.

Look, it's been fun but we're just repeating ourselves and nobody else seems to care. Give yourselves some high fives and tell yourselves you won or something. I'm out of here.

So...is this debate/thread an exercise in futility? Are the Liberals and Conservatives so entrenched that agreement is now impossible?

I see Conservatives agreeing that climate change is happening, but disagree with the solution being employed. I do not see Liberals willing to even consider a different approach.

I see the current POTUS making administration decisions based on colour, sex and willingness to gender-bend. This has blessed the USA with Kamala Harris, a guy indicted for stealing the luggage of women, and a guy who sent his mother from an old folks home during the onset of the pandemic, then forced the elderly with The Rona back into old folks homes just like Cuomo. And I must ask...

Is this all about wanting the best for the USA? Or is this about virtue signaling?

Shall we discuss the southern border now? ;)

Edited by Nationalist

In my view, the current Liberal mind feels a burning need to change society. Why? 

Why dump on the base of the global economy? Why open the border with Mexico? Why appoint sexually confused people to positions of import? Why push very unpatriotic ideas on people...especially children?

I need to understand WHY?

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well no, not to you. You only hear what you want to believe so how can anything else make sense to you when you're not capable of hearing it much less understanding it.

Did you ever hear the saying "common sense is not that common?" With you it's completely foreign.

I just think youre an obstinate, gullible profoundly stupid person who digs his stilettos in on issues you know nothing about. That pretty much sums it up.

42 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

In my view, the current Liberal mind feels a burning need to change society. Why? 

Because there are an obscenely high number of problems with society that have been left to fester forever. Every new generation is getting more outspoken  (and what you see as outrageous) than the next. You can't stop it. All you can do is plant yourself in harms way in a feeble attempt to block it, until your nonexistent God takes you. And there you have it.

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Because there are an obscenely high number of problems with society that have been left to fester forever. Every new generation is getting more outspoken  (and what you see as outrageous) than the next. You can't stop it. All you can do is plant yourself in harms way in a feeble attempt to block it, until your nonexistent God takes you. And there you have it.

So...you're saying that there's some sort of unspoken need to change society in the manner Liberals see fit? To tear it down and remake it? What are you accomplishing? Its ushered in economic hardship, a complete disappearance of the US southern border, a flood of killer drugs that's killing Americans at a rate of about 300 people a day, energy shortages and mounting costs, fomentation of hatred towards the USA, and the end of a very successful meritocracy. Its actually created this "culture war".

WHY? What the hell is the overall purpose of this? Every society has problems. But it appears the current Liberal mind has decided the ONLY solution is...to destroy everything and what?

Problems can be solved without this insanity.

27 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So...you're saying that there's some sort of unspoken need to change society in the manner Liberals see fit? To tear it down and remake it? What are you accomplishing? Its ushered in economic hardship, a complete disappearance of the US southern border, a flood of killer drugs that's killing Americans at a rate of about 300 people a day, energy shortages and mounting costs, fomentation of hatred towards the USA, and the end of a very successful meritocracy. Its actually created this "culture war".

WHY? What the hell is the overall purpose of this? Every society has problems. But it appears the current Liberal mind has decided the ONLY solution is...to destroy everything and what?

Problems can be solved without this insanity.

You see the winds of change as the problem. But, somewhere along the way, you forgot.....

Life is change @ angrywhitenationalist. You can either help with the transition with patience and class. Or, you can be mowed down by it. You cannot stop it with your angry white fool antics. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You see the winds of change as the problem. But, somewhere along the way, you forgot.....

Life is change @ angrywhitenationalist. You can either help with the transition with patience and class. Or, you can be mowed down by it. You cannot stop it with your angry white fool antics. 

Yet you refuse to address my concerns. You just say...get onboard or get steam rolled.

You know how I'm going to react to that.

Try answering the question: WHY?

What are you accomplishing and is the effort producing good results?

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Yet you refuse to address my concerns. You just say...get onboard or get steam rolled.

You know how I'm going to react to that.

Try answering the question: WHY?

What are you accomplishing and is the effort producing good results?

All you do is get angry and point fingers. All y'all Conservatives are wonderful at showing your indignant outrage. But when it comes to solutions, you've got nothing.

What's your solution to immigrants flooding the border?

How can you stop people from killing themselves with opiates?

What's your solution to police brutality?

Y'all got shit. Which is evident by the new Congress and the "issues" they have decided to address first. The new GOP Congress is nothing but a bunch of foul mouthed headline seekers who talk big but when it comes down to it, don't do shit 

Just like you.

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

All you do is get angry and point fingers. All y'all Conservatives are wonderful at showing your indignant outrage. But when it comes to solutions, you've got nothing.

Barb...I'm not the one calling people names here.

What's your solution to immigrants flooding the border?

Close the border. Finish The Wall. Let ICE do their job. Let border officers do their job.

How can you stop people from killing themselves with opiates?

You can't. But you can limit the destruction by...closing the border, enforcing the laws ad NOT letting repeat offenders out to sell more drugs.

What's your solution to police brutality?

Remove officers who abuse their power. Maybe a better job of determining a cadet's state of mind. Perhaps...stop calling for defunding the police.

Y'all got shit. Which is evident by the new Congress and the "issues" they have decided to address first. The new GOP Congress is nothing but a bunch of foul mouthed headline seekers who talk big but when it comes down to it, don't do shit 

Just like you.

Again...you simply cannot resist, can you.

This thread has ample evidence that its the Liberals who start with the name calling and arguing. You folks started this "culture war", not Conservatives. You display all the qualities of spoiled brats.

Edited by Nationalist

24 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Barb...I'm not the one calling people not the one calling people names here.

Those who feel the need to lie to "prove their point" are worthless.

Close the border. 

Regardless of how many times you angrily declare it, the border is not open". When you continue to say it, it just shows how easy the lies come out of your mouth.

Finish The Wall. 

In the age of jet travel and cordless die grinders for under $100.00, you "wall solution" is as antiquated as all your other worthless "solutions"

. Let border officers do their job.

Border patrol does their job. They are just overwhelmed with mass swarms of immigrants attempting to cross. 

When Biden came in office, immigrants came in droves because, unlike under trump, their children wouldn't be taken from them anymore. Is that the legacy you want for America,? 

You can't. 

This is not a solution. Your claiming the border is open when it's not is no solution. 

Remove officers who abuse their power. Maybe a better job of determining a cadet's state of mind. Perhaps...stop calling for defunding the police.

Repeating things we already do is not a solution. And, while it failed, at least the "defund the police" movement was an attempt at trying something.... Anything... To initiate change. If you backwoods conservatives had gotten your way, all the abuse would be swept under the rug. Because that's the kind of human refuse y'all are 

This thread has ample evidence that its the Liberals who start with the name calling and arguing. You folks started this "culture war", not Conservatives. You display all the qualities of spoiled brats.

I did not start the name calling. But as you've noticed, I have no issues with getting down in the gutter with all y'all if that's how you want to play it. Let's face reality, your nothing but an @angrywhitenationalist spewing the standard white trash GOP propaganda. With absolutely no solutions for the issues you complain about. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

I seee...

@ALL_LIBERALS: What...exactly...is it that fills your very souls with such bald hatred? What is it that compels you to just blatantly lie about things?

Barb...I just saw you admit you were wrong about the vaccines. So there's some rational thought going on in your head. But...

55 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Those who feel the need to lie to "prove their point" are worthless.

Cool...what lies?

I suspect...and correct me if I'm wrong...but I suspect you think believing the 2020 election was fraudulent...is a huge lie. Yet we already know it isn't. Sure...many suspected or were even already convinced of the fraud, way before Hunter's laptop became known to us all. But...its not really a lie...is it.

Regardless of how many times you angrily declare it, the border is not open". When you continue to say it, it just shows how easy the lies come out of your mouth.

Barb...over 2,000,000 have crossed into the USA since Biden took office. The border IS open down there.

In the age of jet travel and cordless die grinders for under $100.00, you "wall solution" is as antiquated as all your other worthless "solutions"

"die grinders"???

The wall was working. So was the stay in Mexico policy. Walls work. Both physically and psychologically.

Border patrol does their job. They are just overwhelmed with mass swarms of immigrants attempting to cross. 

When Biden came in office, immigrants came in droves because, unlike under trump, their children wouldn't be taken from them anymore. Is that the legacy you want for America,? 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-welcome-patrol-how-some-border-agents-are-struggling-with-bidens-policy-shift-2021-05-14/

Migrants at the US Customs and Border Protection temporary processing centre in Donna, Texas, 22 March 2021

Repeating things we already do is not a solution. And, while it failed, at least the "defund the police" movement was an attempt at trying something.... Anything... To initiate change. If you backwoods conservatives had gotten your way, all the abuse would be swept under the rug. Because that's the kind of human refuse y'all are 

Yes. It did fail...and many of us tried to warn you about that. But no...

I am NOT opposed to change Barb. I'm opposed to change that is poorly thought out and poorly executed. I'm opposed to change that imposes suffering on the masses.

"refuse"?

Again...@ALL_LIBERALS: Is this really necessary? You know we're quite capable of mud-slinging as well. What is the point of this? I mean...other than to stoke this "culture war"? I've said many times in the past...if its really war you want...don't be shocked when it escalates to the real thing. I doubt that's what any rational being wants...but the way you people attack Conservatives screams that you really would like to have a physical altercation. WTF people?

I did not start the name calling. But as you've noticed, I have no issues with getting down in the gutter with all y'all if that's how you want to play it. Let's face reality, your nothing but an @angrywhitenationalist spewing the standard white trash GOP propaganda. With absolutely no solutions for the issues you complain about. 

Really? Shall we check?

Edited by Nationalist