A Study of the CURRENT State of Liberal and Conservative Ideologies

Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

So a male administration appointee who dresses like a woman all the time, isn't radical to you?

No. I'm not much fussed about about what people wear. I've had doctors who wear dresses and doctors who wear pants and I never spent any time worrying about what genitals that clothing covered. 

The only thing I want from a doctor is a high level of competence, which Levine has to have both medically and as an administrator. So what's the issue?

51 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Speaking of "radical" though...

Did you hear Biden made that freak Levine some sort of special Admiral? That's not just radical, it's an insult to real admirals. 

Holy crap. Biden must have totally invented this special extralegal appointment to spite you, personally.

OR, nearly everyone who holds that job becomes a direct commissioned officer in the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps with an automatic rank in that service as a 4-star Admiral.  

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

How could I possibly rule it out? We don't know. That's my point. You and your moronic brethren act like your speculation is a confirmed truth..... It's not..... And repeating your opinion as fact over and over doesn't change a thing. I've told you pinheads a hundred times, Stop trying to sell your gossip as gospel.

Russian Collusion.!

You shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

51 minutes ago, Hodad said:

No. I'm not much fussed about about what people wear. I've had doctors who wear dresses and doctors who wear pants and I never spent any time worrying about what genitals that clothing covered. 

The only thing I want from a doctor is a high level of competence, which Levine has to have both medically and as an administrator. So what's the issue?

I and my boys have a male doctor for comfort purposes.

My wife and daughter have a woman doctor for comfort purposes.

I think if  I walked into a clinic and saw a trans person working as a doctor, I'd pack up my family and leave.

Assigning a Trans man in a dress to the administration seems solely based on virtue-signalling. Something this Biden admin does constantly. Its radical and frankly...embarrassing.

42 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I think if  I walked into a clinic and saw a trans person working as a doctor, I'd pack up my family and leave.

Assigning a Trans man in a dress to the administration seems solely based on virtue-signalling. Something this Biden admin does constantly. Its radical and frankly...embarrassing.

There has to be a Trans doctor for Trans people's comfort.

Me, I always want a good doctor for comfort purposes.

Edited by bcsapper

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Everyone has been called names eyeball. 

Well sure but that's not what's been going on. As I see it, ever since the 90's the great unwashed, that would be folks like you and me, have been in a hateful ideological civil war that was stoked by the likes of Karl Rove and a similarly minded band of hard boiled conservatives who committed Republicans to basically turning America into a one-party Republican state.

Canadian conservatives jumped on the bandwagon and here we are.

33 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Eh, sounds like pure bigotry to me. Levine appears to be well qualified for the position. That should be the end of the story. A person doesn't have to share your skin color or your gender or your sexual orientation to be an effective professional. This is how, BTW, diversity initiatives deliver value. Short-sighted folks like yourself will pass on good talent because of irrelevant characteristics, whereas organizations committed to inclusiveness will outperform yours because they have access not just to diverse perspectives, but to the entire talent pool.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hodad said:

Holy crap. Biden must have totally invented this special extralegal appointment to spite you, personally.

OR, nearly everyone who holds that job becomes a direct commissioned officer in the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps with an automatic rank in that service as a 4-star Admiral.  

No. He didn't invent it, but he did invent Levine as an Admiral in it. Levine didn't work his way up through the ranks of Public Health Service Commission. The wokeists behind the Biden regime had him slipped through Senate hearings as Assistant Secretary of Health then 7 months later it was like whoever's in charge of the Biden regime said, "Hey Rachel, how'd like to drive the traditionalists even more crazy," and poof he/she's an Admiral.

Edited by Infidel Dog

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And now he/she is like, "Uncle Sam wants you! (kiddies to snip and clip, take puberty blockers and go trans.)" He's a groomer. That's radical.

Therapists have found that transphobia is born of an actual attraction to trans folks. "Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies." 

So, the question is how long have you known about your attraction to homosexuals? 

See the peer reviewed articles that supports my contention below.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772014/

47 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

No. He didn't invent it, but he did invent Levine as an Admiral in it. Levine didn't work his way up through the ranks of Public Health Service Commission. The wokeists behind the Biden regime had him slipped through Senate hearings as Assistant Secretary of Health then 7 months later it was like whoever's in charge of the Biden regime said, "Hey Rachel, how'd like to drive the traditionalists even more crazy," and poof he/she's an Admiral.

You're full of it. Everyone who gets that assistant sec. job can elect to become a direct commissioned officer, and most of them do. None of them are coming up through the service. Everyone in that organization is a DCO and there are no non-commissioned personnel. They've been direct commissioning people like doctors since the 19th century. 

Biden didn't sneak Levine into admiralty any more than Trump snuck Giroir into admiralty. "Poof!" And neither of those commissions were made to spite you or anyone else. Turn down your victim complex.

Edited by Hodad

23 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Therapists have found that transphobia is born of an actual attraction to trans folks. "Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies." 

So, the question is how long have you known about your attraction to homosexuals? 

Well, as long as we're calling names, if you're supporting Rachel in supporting puberty blocking drugs and snipping breasts or penises or what he/she calls "gender affirming care" you're a psycho weirdo.

BTW where did you get the idea that all Trans are homosexuals? Actually there's a movement now by actual homosexuals to have the T removed from LGBTQ. Those lesbians and homosexuals no longer want to be associated with them.

8 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well, as long as we're calling names, if you're supporting Rachel in supporting puberty blocking drugs and snipping breasts or penises or what he/she calls "gender affirming care" you're a psycho weirdo.

BTW where did you get the idea that all Trans are homosexuals? Actually there's a movement now by actual homosexuals to have the T removed from LGBTQ. Those lesbians and homosexuals no longer want to be associated with them.

I understand you may have reservations about responding to, what may be uncomfortable feelings for you. There is no shame in same sex attraction. If you have questions, talk to your pastor. He's probably had a lot of experience in these matters ( with his choirboys) and he can guide you to "completion". And remember, I'm here to support you in your transition. Let me help you.

15 minutes ago, Hodad said:

You're full of it. Everyone who gets that assistant sec. job can elect to become a direct commissioned officer, and most of them do. None of them are coming up through the service. Everyone in that organization is a DCO and there are no non-commissioned personnel. They've been direct commissioning people like doctors since the 19the century. 

It's been done 6 times since 1989 when the practice began and one of them did come up through the ranks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Public_Health_Service_Commissioned_Corps_four-star_admirals

And push a tranny through there, especially one pushing for radical medical procedures on children and you're entering the Twilight Zone.

9 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I understand you may have reservations about responding to, what may be uncomfortable feelings for you. There is no shame in same sex attraction. If you have questions, talk to your pastor. He's probably had a lot of experience in these matters ( with his choirboys) and he can guide you to "completion". And remember, I'm here to support you in your transition. Let me help you.

Why are you so opposed to homosexuals when they don't support your hidden attraction to transsexuals? Are you homophobic or transophobic? A little of both maybe.

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's been done 6 times since 1989 when the practice began and one of them did come up through the ranks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Public_Health_Service_Commissioned_Corps_four-star_admirals

And push a tranny through there, especially one pushing for radical medical procedures on children and you're entering the Twilight Zone.

Nah. We're in the bigot zone. So deep in that zone that you made up (or more likely parroted) some nonsense story about how and why Levine holds the rank of Admiral.  

Oh, and assuming you're talking about Satcher, no, he didn't "come up" through the ranks. That's not how it works. He was direct commissioned as a vice admiral when he got the surgeon general gig and direct commissioned as an full admiral with the asst. sec. gig. 

You don't know anything about any of this, but you surely believed FOX news or some other craphole when they decided to rile up the rubes with news of Biden's "super secret plan" to turn Levine into an admiral. Bravo.

18 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Why are you so opposed to homosexuals when they don't support your hidden attraction to transsexuals? Are you homophobic or transophobic? A little of both maybe.

I can see your first instinct is to fight your attraction to homosexuals. I mean hell, look how long you've been verbally attacking them. This is a step by step process. Don't worry. That tingle you feel when you think of gays, can only be quenched by your accepting your true feelings. Now might be a good time to inform your spouse of these mixed feeling you've been having.

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I can see your first instinct is to fight your attraction to homosexuals. I mean hell, look how long you've been verbally attacking them. 

I don't know where you thought you saw me 'fighting an attraction to homosexuals.' In fact, I'm kind of chuckling that you're so sure I'm not homosexual. I'm saying some, and more everyday homosexuals, don't want to be associated with the weird psychosis of the transsexual groomer movement.

I've said it a few times now. Why is it so important to you to pretend I'm saying something else. That's abnormal. You've got me thinking. What are you hiding?

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I don't know where you thought you saw me 'fighting an attraction to homosexuals.' In fact, I'm kind of chuckling that you're so sure I'm not homosexual. I'm saying some, and more everyday homosexuals, don't want to be associated with the weird psychosis of the transsexual groomer movement.

I've said it a few times now. Why is it so important to you to pretend I'm saying something else. That's abnormal. You've got me thinking. What are you hiding?

Here you go again. Just for you❤️

Therapists have found that transphobia is born of an actual attraction to trans folks. "Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies." 

So, the question is how long have you known about your attraction to homosexuals? 

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm kind of chuckling that you're so sure I'm not homosexual. 

Oh my.... You've completely misunderstood ( as is your norm). It's my contention that because of the homophobia you display, you probably ARE a homosexual. 

I've cited empirical evidence that supports my claim.

12 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Here you go again. Just for you❤️

Therapists have found that transphobia is born of an actual attraction to trans folks. "Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies." 

So, the question is how long have you known about your attraction to homosexuals? 

Will you bozos never learn to read your own sources?

That post has no suggestion the study it references has anything to do with "Trans" anything.

Look if Ru Paul is your thing, good for you but don't be trying to do tell me grooming kids for radical medical procedures isn't radical? I have to wonder why that would be important to you.

And why is it so important to you that transsexualism be the same thing as homosexuality? It isn't, you know. Is this a personal thing for you to insist it is? I have to wonder why.

Edited by Infidel Dog

55 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Actually what this is about is what's radical. Is Rachel Levine's appointment radical. I think it is. You think it isn't.

Very well, what about Joe's other political appointee, Sam Brinton - the Transsexual airport lingerie thief? Is he/she/mx radical?

I have no interest in watching Tucker make a mockery of journalism, but it doesn't seem that anything is radical about that appointment. And they were dismissed after the theft allegations, so I don't see anything radical about that either. 

You seem really hung up on what a nuclear engineer wears or who they sleep with. WTF does that have to do with their qualifications as a nuclear engineer? I don't know a single thing about the person in that role before Brinton, or the one before that, or any one every, not even how they dressed or whether they were attracted to men or women or both. Has it ever mattered before? No. So why are you hung up on it now?