Christophobic bigot AOC violates oath of office by slamming Super Bowl ad

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Marriage was always defined as a union between a man and woman of the same race. Does that ruling need to be overturned as well? Why is it that a black man can now marry a who’re woman, when it was previously illegal?

We've evolved on racial issues, which is a good thing, but that doesn't help the gay marriage argument. 

Your problem is that you're trying to make race and sexual preference the exact same thing. You're saying that since men and women of different skin colors can now marry each other, that men and men should be able to marry each other too. Explain the logic there. 

28 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The law where I'm at, says 18. 

So what laws are being broken when a drag performer reads to kids?

I asked for your opinion, not what the law says. Are you having trouble reading? Do you need eye glasses or is it just that your comprehension skills suck? 

In your opinionwhat should the age of consent be? 

No laws are being broken as far as I can tell, but do you think it's appropriate for drag queens to read stories to children? What about strip bars? Do you think it's appropriate for drag queens to perform for kids in strip bars? 

8 minutes ago, Deluge said:

We've evolved on racial issues, which is a good thing, but that doesn't help the gay marriage argument. 

Your problem is that you're trying to make race and sexual preference the exact same thing. You're saying that since men and women of different skin colors can now marry each other, that men and men should be able to marry each other too. Explain the logic there. 

We've evolved on the sexual preference issue too.  Gay people can now get married.

I guess you are arguing that they should not be allowed to, but they can, because we have evolved.  Just like we did on the miscegenation issue.

That's what happens when a society evolves.  Things get better.

Just now, bcsapper said:

We've evolved on the sexual preference issue too.  Gay people can now get married.

I guess you are arguing that they should not be allowed to, but they can, because we have evolved.  Just like we did on the miscegenation issue.

That's what happens when a society evolves.  Things get better.

That's not evolution; it's devolution, you've perverted a time honored tradition. 

The argument is that there is no rational or practical reason for gay marriage. If you disagree, and I know you do, then go ahead and talk about the history of gay marriage. Explain the necessity for gay marriage throughout the ages. Explain how gay marriage was critical to the rise of civilizations. 

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I asked for your opinion, 

I think 18 is appropriate.

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No laws are being broken as far as I can tell, but do you think it's appropriate for drag queens to read stories to children? 

I'm not the one who's pushing the tenets of a centuries old book of fiction... Your dumb ass is. You've made it abundantly clear that your homophobic. Stop trying to spread your obvious mental issues.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I think 18 is appropriate.

I'm not the one who's pushing the tenets of a centuries old book of fiction... Your dumb ass is. You've made it abundantly clear that your homophobic. Stop trying to spread your obvious mental issues.

Don't be frightened, CrackWhore. They're just simple questions. If they're too difficult for you, if they're too close to the truth then just say so. No one will think any less of you for being honest. ;)

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

That's not evolution; it's devolution, you've perverted a time honored tradition. 

Stop trying to push the tenets of your ancient book of fiction on everyone else. I don't tell you who to worship nor try to tell you who you can love... I'd appreciate the same consideration from more ons like you..... But you can't stop yourself, can you Karen.

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The argument is that there is no rational or practical reason for gay marriage. If you disagree, and I know you do, then go ahead and talk about the history of gay marriage. Explain the necessity for gay marriage throughout the ages. Explain how gay marriage was critical to the rise of civilizations. 

There's no rational reason to stop gay people from getting married.

I would advise people who want society to be run on religious grounds against using words like rational.

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Don't be frightened, CrackWhore. They're just simple questions. If they're too difficult for you, if they're too close to the truth then just say so. No one will think any less of you for being honest. ;)

You are a profoundly stupid person, Karen. And I imagine you are quite frightening.... Luckily I don't have to look up on you.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

There's no rational reason to stop gay people from getting married.

I would advise people who want society to be run on religious grounds against using words like rational.

Sure there is, and it starts with history. Go ahead and take a shot at that last post. It's relevant, and I'm not going to just let you walk away from it. 

And I would advise against people who want society to be run on secular grounds against misusing words like rational. 

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Mmmmm... I'd prefer the basement Karen.... That would give me some alone time with the president.

THAT would certainly be appropriate, as you both could also discuss the destruction of the free world while you inspect each other's Covid protection masks - maybe even swap stories about which young girl's hair smells the best. ;)

Edited by Deluge

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

THAT would certainly be appropriate, as you both could also discuss the destruction of the free world while you inspect each other's Covid protection masks. maybe even swap stories about which young girl's hair smells the best. ;)

How long does it take to scrub your pastors ejaculate off your ass cheeks? It's so obvious why you defend your imaginary god as diligently as you do. You were indoctrinated from a young age by upper management.

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Sure there is, and it starts with history. Go ahead and take a shot at that last post. It's relevant, and I'm not going to just let you walk away from it. 

And I would advise against people who want society to be run on secular grounds against misusing words like rational. 

It's not relevant.  It's no more relevant than ice cream or computers.

It's religion based bigotry. 

You don't want gay people to marry because your cult is against it, so you come up with desperate ideas to try to prove your point.

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

How long does it take to scrub your pastors ejaculate off your ass cheeks? It's so obvious why you defend your imaginary god as diligently as you do. You were indoctrinated from a young age by upper management.

LOL.

You must've had a pretty jarring childhood, CrackWhore. Do you want to talk about it, or are you saving this kind of stuff for your therapist? 

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

LOL.

You must've had a pretty jarring childhood, CrackWhore. Do you want to talk about it, or are you saving this kind of stuff for your therapist? 

Sorry but im busy right now getting into the gutter with a Jesus freak. Now, let me ask you... When Donald came to your house and cornholed your grandma, why didn't you stop him when she cried out in pain? 

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's not relevant.  It's no more relevant than ice cream or computers.

It's religion based bigotry. 

You don't want gay people to marry because your cult is against it, so you come up with desperate ideas to try to prove your point.

It's even more relevant now, as evidenced by your cowardly retreat from the history of gay marriage piece. 

Face it, my friend, gay marriage serves no real purpose. There's no practical use for it, no moral need for it, it's just a byproduct of societal decay. 

Edited by Deluge

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

It's even more relevant now, as evidenced by your cowardly retreat from the history of gay marriage piece. 

Face it, my friend, gay marriage serves no real purpose. There's no practical use for it, no moral need for it, it's just a byproduct of societal decay. 

You know what you forgot? You forgot to admit you support a cult who's leaders are known homosexual pedophiles and have tortured and murdered folks with impunity for centuries.. how do you justify your actions?

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Sorry but im busy right now getting into the gutter with a Jesus freak. Now, let me ask you... When Donald came to your house and cornholed your grandma, why didn't you stop him when she cried out in pain? 

This is good, CrackWhore. It's good to try and differentiate between your hallucinations and your actual experiences. Just try to remember that Jesus is a historical figure and "Donald" is actually your uncle Sue. ;)

Edited by Deluge

Just now, Deluge said:

Face it, my friend, gay marriage serves no real purpose. There's no practical use for it, no moral need for it, it's just a byproduct of a decadent society. 

Oh, rubbish. For some reason you want to control what two people you have never met and will likely never meet, do about their relationship.

You invent a reason for your bigotry, based on some misguided reference to relevance. as though such could constitute a reason for denying two people the right to marry.

Then you use one of the oldest tricks in the history of internet forums to try and further your argument.  "Cowardly retreat" is up there with "deflection", "what about", and "Hitler" as a glaring indication of a lost argument.

You have every right to think that gay people should not marry.   You also have every right to pretend your reasoning is not based on nonsensical religious outrage.  Everyone has a right to be wrong.

Just now, Deluge said:

This is good, CrackWhore. It's good to try and differentiate between your hallucinations and your actual experiences. Just try to remember that Jesus is a historical figure and "Donald" is actually your uncle. ;)

Sorry, you forgot to acknowledge that you support a cult who's leaders are known homosexual pedophiles and have tortured and murdered folks with impunity for centuries.. how do you justify your actions?

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You know what you forgot? You forgot to admit you support a cult who's leaders are known pedophiles and have tortured and murdered folks with impunity for centuries.. how do you justify your actions?

Why do you support drag queens getting time with kids? 

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Oh, rubbish. For some reason you want to control what two people you have never met and will likely never meet, do about their relationship.

You invent a reason for your bigotry, based on some misguided reference to relevance. as though such could constitute a reason for denying two people the right to marry.

Then you use one of the oldest tricks in the history of internet forums to try and further your argument.  "Cowardly retreat" is up there with "deflection", "what about", and "Hitler" as a glaring indication of a lost argument.

You have every right to think that gay people should not marry.   You also have every right to pretend your reasoning is not based on nonsensical religious outrage.  Everyone has a right to be wrong.

Karen thinks that his religions fictional guide book, gives him the right to tell people who they are allowed to love. Karen is an id iot.