Christophobic bigot AOC violates oath of office by slamming Super Bowl ad

Just now, Deluge said:

certainly don't, but I think you might.  

Talk about where you stand with drag queens wanting access to young boys.

Stop with your moronic attempts at deflecting... Admit you support a cult who's leaders are known pedophiles and have tortured and murdered folks with impunity for centuries.. admit it and we can move forward.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Sure you do. You obsess over me nearly as much as you do illegal substances. ;)

Your disrespect and intolerance of people you’ve never even met makes me think that Christianity must be awful.  

I read the Bible, and Jesus forgave people over and over. He said that people should pray quietly and modestly, not in public, not on the street corner. Jesus taught humility. He said a wealthy person can no more easily enter the kingdom of heaven than a camel can pass through the eye of a needle.  Yet there is none of that in the things you say.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rebound said:

Your disrespect and intolerance of people you’ve never even met makes me think that Christianity must be awful.  

I read the Bible, and Jesus forgave people over and over. He said that people should pray quietly and modestly, not in public, not on the street corner. Jesus taught humility. He said a wealthy person can no more easily enter the kingdom of heaven than a camel can pass through the eye of a needle.  Yet there is none of that in the things you say.  

I have been pretty awful to some of you, haven't I. 

I'll try to do better. 

7 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

We cannot move forward until you admit you support a cult who's leaders are known pedophiles and have tortured and murdered folks with impunity for centuries..

Mimicking me isn't going to get you through this. 

I've already told you where I stand with pedophiles, and that includes pedophiles who are/were also clergy. 

Now it's your turn: Where do you stand on the issue of drag queens wanting access to young boys? 

Edited by Deluge

12 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Mimicking me isn't going to get you through this. 

I've already told you where I stand with pedophiles, and that includes pedophiles who are/were also clergy. 

Now it's your turn: Where do you stand on the issue of drag queens wanting access to young boys? 

I already answered you twice. Now...

We cannot move forward until you admit you support a cult who's leaders are known pedophiles and have tortured and murdered folks with impunity for centuries..

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

I have been pretty awful to some of you, haven't I. 

I'll try to do better. 

I will do my best to do the same.  

I have known people who hate black people. And they hate gays, and Jews, and liberals, and on and on. Usually, these people are very low income and they have accomplished nothing in life. Only by hating someone for being difference can they find themselves superior to anyone.  I’m not talking about all conservatives, I mean true white supremacists.  I’ve met them. They’re full of hate. 

I have also known many gay people in my life. They come in all forms, but for certain, there are many I knew in 3rd/4th/5th grade and they were always a “certain way” as children, and they grew up the way they did.  Later, I knew married gay couples who were raising kids. For the most part, they were like any other family.  I don’t see myself as superior to them just because I’m only attracted to the opposite sex.  I’m not straight because I choose to be.  Maybe you are but I’m not, so I don’t view homosexuality as a choice, just as I am not straight by choice.  

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

I will do my best to do the same.  

I have known people who hate black people. And they hate gays, and Jews, and liberals, and on and on. Usually, these people are very low income and they have accomplished nothing in life. Only by hating someone for being difference can they find themselves superior to anyone.  I’m not talking about all conservatives, I mean true white supremacists.  I’ve met them. They’re full of hate. 

I have also known many gay people in my life. They come in all forms, but for certain, there are many I knew in 3rd/4th/5th grade and they were always a “certain way” as children, and they grew up the way they did.  Later, I knew married gay couples who were raising kids. For the most part, they were like any other family.  I don’t see myself as superior to them just because I’m only attracted to the opposite sex.  I’m not straight because I choose to be.  Maybe you are but I’m not, so I don’t view homosexuality as a choice, just as I am not straight by choice.  

My issue with LGBT has been their designs on marriage. Marriage has always been defined as between man and woman, yet homosexuals won't have it. "Civil unions? F*ck off, we want to redefine the tradition of marriage". 

You're a homosexual? Fine; it's a free country, just don't mess with marriage. The 2015 ruling needs to be overturned. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

My issue with LGBT has been their designs on marriage. Marriage has always been defined as between man and woman, yet homosexuals won't have it. "Civil unions? F*ck off, we want to redefine the tradition of marriage". 

You're a homosexual? Fine; it's a free country, just don't mess with marriage. The 2015 ruling needs to be overturned. 

I think it's awful that someone wants to force you to marry a homosexual.  I would support you if you refused.

11 hours ago, Deluge said:

Marriage was always defined as a union between a man and woman of the same race. Does that ruling need to be overturned as well? Why is it that a black man can now marry a who’re woman, when it was previously illegal?

Edited by Rebound

13 hours ago, Deluge said:

Then we both agree that drag queens having story time with kids, and also drag queens introducing kids to strip dancing is wrong and needs to be stopped, yes? 

I leave it up to the child's parent or guardian. Here you go trying to force the morality from your book of fiction on others. You religious Karen's need to stfu.