Christophobic bigot AOC violates oath of office by slamming Super Bowl ad

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Are you really so twisted inside that you cannot admit the atrocities committed in the name of your God now and in the past? That's a fools game. Those that deny the mistakes of the past are fools that are destined to repeat them.

Talk about the inquisitions led by Jesus. 

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Are you really so twisted inside that you cannot admit the atrocities committed in the name of your God now and in the past? That's a fools game. Those that deny the mistakes of the past are fools that are destined to repeat them.

That had more to do with the Roman empire than Christianity.

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

I just did. lol

CrackWhore, do you have a learning disability? Is that why you're mostly out in the streets? Where are you now? The public library? 

No you didn't. You stated: "

We both there's no need for it, and we both know it's not of Jesus. If it's not OF Jesus then it's an abomination. 

Get it? "

That is not proof that homosexuality is an abomination. The only "proof" you can present is a book written by priests thousands of years ago. So you're seeking to prove your beliefs with a work of fiction. 

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Please show me where I've ever made that claim. 

Lupron is of the same substance that they gave to CASTRATE sex offenders. 

And causes bone density loss... 

Yet you want to give it to kids going through a phase as they often do.. very disturbing 

1 minute ago, West said:

That had more to do with the Roman empire than Christianity.

It happened in the name of your God. People were killed and tortured for nothing more then heresy (nonbelievers). Do you want to torture and kill people who don't believe as you do? Well, your ancestors sure did. And you believe all their tenets.

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It happened in the name of your God. People were killed and tortured for nothing more then heresy (nonbelievers). Do you want to torture and kill people who don't believe as you do? Well, your ancestors sure did. And you believe all their tenets.

You are harming children in the name of love and acceptance... ? SICK SICK SICK

3 minutes ago, West said:

You are harming children in the name of love and acceptance... ? SICK SICK SICK

And you are a closet homosexual who dresses in women's clothing and sucks transients dicks for spare change or a swig off their bottle. What do you do with your dick sucking money? Do you pay your kids allowance with it? Do they know where their dad got that money. Go wipe your mouth fool. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

25 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

And you are a closet homosexual who dresses in women's clothing and sucks transients dicks for spare change or a swig off their bottle. What do you do with your dick sucking money? Do you pay your kids allowance with it? Do they know where their dad got that money. Go wipe your mouth fool. 

SHAME.. trying to LIE about me to cover for your PERVERSIONS...

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

No you didn't. You stated: "

We both there's no need for it, and we both know it's not of Jesus. If it's not OF Jesus then it's an abomination. 

Get it? "

That is not proof that homosexuality is an abomination. The only "proof" you can present is a book written by priests thousands of years ago. So you're seeking to prove your beliefs with a work of fiction. 

It's an abomination in the eyes of God, and that's all that matters. 

Who cares what you learning disabled think it is? lol

Edited by Deluge

Just now, Deluge said:

It's an abomination in the eyes of God, and that's all that matters. 

Who cares what you degenerates think it is? lol

So your basing your opinion on a non existent god and the work of fiction that is his gospel. You'd be better off worshipping the Sun. At least there is proof that the Sun actually exists.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

And I love that Hobby Lobby is standing up to LGBTQ. We need MORE companies to tell these screaming degenerates to stfu and learn to enjoy the same rights everyone else enjoys. 

Jesus loves everyone. What he doesn't love is wrong behaviors, and the Left is drenched in wrong behaviors. 

Sorry but you don't get to decide what is "wrong behaviors." ?

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You've made the claim he exists, so, the burden of proof is on you. So, prove that your God, who you insist exists, actually exists. You cannot do it. So why should you expect anyone to follow the tenets of a work of fiction? 

You are not right.. it is in fact YOU that made the claim God doesn't exist..  

38 minutes ago, West said:

Actually, deluded told me homosexuality is an abomination because his God said so. I asked for proof his God existed. When he could not supply proof of his god's existence, he turned into an infant and demanded i prove his God doesn't exist. Now, if I were trying to force the tenets of my religion on others, I'd damn well have proof of my god's existence before trying to force his imaginary will on others. He doesn't have proof and has failed miserably. I understand that you and he are just to stupid and obstinate to realize that. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

14 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Actually, deluded told me homosexuality is an abomination because his God said so. I asked for proof his God existed. When he could not supply proof of his god's existence, he turned into an infant and demanded i prove his God doesn't exist. Now, if I were trying to force the tenets of my religion on others, I'd damn well have proof of my god's existence before trying to force his imaginary will on others. He doesn't have proof and has failed miserably. I understand that you and he are just to stupid and obstinate to realize that. 

Well it's obvious a messed up cult if you have to castrate yourself to join little man... you are standing up for SICK nonsense

48 minutes ago, West said:

In your haste you have forgotten a very important fact. My inability to prove God doesn't exist, in no way proves he does. Man has contrived thousands of Gods throughout the centuries. All these gods followers dared not disbelieve because most religions claim damnation for nonbelievers. In the final analysis, the only true belief is that of the agnostic.... Because we cannot know.

1 minute ago, West said:

Well it's obvious a messed up cult if you have to castrate yourself to join little man... you are standing up for SICK nonsense

You need to wash your homophobic gay ass every now and then. All the transients who gather outside your encampment have complained. And for God sake clean that greenish white discharge out the corners of your mouth. Have some self respect.

• Confused 1