Christophobic bigot AOC violates oath of office by slamming Super Bowl ad

On 2/13/2023 at 10:30 AM, West said:

Far left bigot AOC goes after Christians who put out a nice Super Bowl ad about Jesus. Comments likely violate 1st and 14th ammendments. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-criticizes-christian-super-bowl-ad-jesus-would-not-fund-commercials-fascism-benign

Here’s the deal: The money behind the $20 million Jesus ad came mostly from Hobby Lobby, a company which has spent many millions of dollars to fight against equal workplace rights for LGBTQ people.

So behind all this “Jesus is a messenger of love” is “Jesus wants us to discriminate.” That is what it is. 

I looked at their ads and their website and they make it all look like it’s just a friendly group of folks coming together, but it isn’t. It’s a billionaire funding his mission of discrimination. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 1:01 PM, robosmith said:

So you believe that Federal officeholders forfeit their free speech rights? LMAO

IF ANYTHING, House members have GREATER free speech rights as their speech is ALSO protected by the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution.

ArtI.S6.C1.3.1 Overview of Speech or Debate Clause

You're welcome.

Jesus is harmless. AOC is a psychopath, and that is where the problem lies. 

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Here’s the deal: The money behind the $20 million Jesus ad came mostly from Hobby Lobby, a company which has spent many millions of dollars to fight against equal workplace rights for LGBTQ people.

So behind all this “Jesus is a messenger of love” is “Jesus wants us to discriminate.” That is what it is. 

I looked at their ads and their website and they make it all look like it’s just a friendly group of folks coming together, but it isn’t. It’s a billionaire funding his mission of discrimination. 

And I love that Hobby Lobby is standing up to LGBTQ. We need MORE companies to tell these screaming degenerates to stfu and learn to enjoy the same rights everyone else enjoys. 

Jesus loves everyone. What he doesn't love is wrong behaviors, and the Left is drenched in wrong behaviors. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

And I love that Hobby Lobby is standing up to LGBTQ. We need MORE companies to tell these screaming degenerates to stfu and learn to enjoy the same rights everyone else enjoys. 

Jesus loves everyone. What he doesn't love is wrong behaviors, and the Left is drenched in wrong behaviors. 

Tell us about your superior moral behaviors please.  
Please tell us how you obey all of the Ten Commandments, for starters. Because homosexuality isn’t even in the Ten Commandments.  So if you don’t honor all of the Ten Commandments, who are you to cast a stone?  

14 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Tell us about your superior moral behaviors please.  
Please tell us how you obey all of the Ten Commandments, for starters. Because homosexuality isn’t even in the Ten Commandments.  So if you don’t honor all of the Ten Commandments, who are you to cast a stone?  

I'm Pro-life. That makes me morally superior to every single abortion activist out there. 

I obey the Ten Commandments. I also avoid "strange flesh" (homosexuality) which will guarantee "suffering the vengeance of eternal fire" if I don't avoid it. 

I don't cast stones. I just tell it like it is. ;)

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I'm Pro-life. That makes me morally superior to every single abortion activist out there. 

I obey the Ten Commandments. I also avoid "strange flesh" (homosexuality) which will guarantee "suffering the vengeance of eternal fire" if I don't avoid it. 

What was the subject of your minister’s sermon last Sunday? 

Edited by Rebound

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

I'm not a huge fan of the cult who tell young kids to mutilate their genitals. They should be rejected/fought against with every ounce of our beings

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

So you believe it's your duty to force your religious beliefs on others?

23 minutes ago, Deluge said:

He talked about Matthew 5; lasting happiness, living like Jesus. It was a good lesson. 

Let me ask you, after the sermon, did he sodomize any choirboys in the rectory? I wonder how these Catholic priests justify their cornholing innocent children? Please, ask your pastor how he justified all the death and suffering caused by Christianity...

10 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You can't distinguish between an actual person and a belief system. 

Who's the true mrn? (pssst! that's your cue to take a nice long look in your mirror!). 

16 minutes ago, West said:

Your mutilation cult is sad 

And your cult of Christianity has killed millions of people as well as sexually abused thousands (or more) innocent children. I guess for you the ends justify the means,?

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Nope. It's my duty to preserve the religious foundations of this country. 

This country was founded on religious freedom halfwit. Forcing your antiquated beliefs on folks is downright un-american.

Just now, Deluge said:

You can't distinguish between an actual person and a belief system. 

Who's the true mrn? (pssst! that's your cue to take a nice long look in your mirror!). 

Sure I can. It's all there for you in black and white. Your religion has caused massive amounts of death and suffering for centuries. And you're just to obstinate and stupid to admit it. 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://skanda987.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/victims-of-the-christian-faith.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj_p6bVgKr9AhX2D0QIHd5QBcAQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw113Dv_u3JHgGCVeh2_Zz-T

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

This country was founded on religious freedom halfwit. Forcing your antiquated beliefs on folks is downright un-american.

Sorry, diapers, Christ was, has been, and always will be the cornerstone of this country. The founding fathers knew it, dad knew it, and I know it. The only ones who don't know it are the a$$holes who desecrate the flag and set buildings on fire. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Sure I can. It's all there for you in black and white. Your religion has caused massive amounts of death and suffering for centuries. And you're just to obstinate and stupid to admit it. 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://skanda987.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/victims-of-the-christian-faith.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj_p6bVgKr9AhX2D0QIHd5QBcAQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw113Dv_u3JHgGCVeh2_Zz-T

Point out where Jesus commands us to do those things. 

3 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Sorry, diapers, Christ was, has been, and always will be the cornerstone of this country. The founding fathers knew it, dad knew it, and I know it. The only ones who don't know it are the a$$holes who desecrate the flag and set buildings on fire. 

I, and a multitude of Americans, do not believe your God ever existed. Nor do I give a f__k about what Catholics want. Since you have no tangible evidence that your alleged God exists, it's just one more "opinion" you MAGA fools believe even though there is no evidence that supports your claims. Huff and puff all you want boy, it won't change a thing