Question for Fellow Conservatives: Do you want Trump to Have a Long Run This Time Around?

17 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I sometimes read over these messages and wonder how does your process of thinking work? 

When you press enter, do you think you win an argument? 

You are a 60 something year old man which you shared with all of us, with a rabbit picture, the name is Nationalist and his message is to follow Donald Trump in America & respect Putin. 

I have a message for the readers -> Would you want your kids and younger family members listening to such excellency? I would recommend best you send them to study basic mathematics, this way even if they become populistic, don't embarrass themselves on Internet forums. 

At least they know basic mathematics, then they can use the name conservative. 

Alright, ranted enough, not even God can save our society. My plan to retire at the North Pole might be applied after all if this mediocrity keeps up. 

The day people like you win elections in this country, you don't need to kick me out, I will be living with the wolves up in the North Pole. 

OK...Bye Bye then.

Just now, Contrarian said:

I will be readying the centrist virtual artillery for tomorrow. See you then. 

Centrist virtual artillery?

Son...I hate to have to be the one to tell you this...but your last post only served to show your inability to deal with logic.

So I'll leave you with something to ponder. History tells us that not too long ago, Poland had a "protectorate" in the area we now call western Ukraine. Lots of grain grown in that region. I bet it was very profitable to Poland in those days. They lost control of it to the Soviets...if I'm not mistaken. Is it possible that the reason the Polish leadership is so hot to get into the Ukraine war, is that they've been talking to their historians and see and opportunity for...expansion?

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Are you saying Poland wants part of Ukraine? and where did you hear this information and rumour/theory? 

https://www.britannica.com/place/Ukraine/Western-Ukraine-under-Polish-rule

Welcome to history. As far as what you term "rumour/theory", it is just something to ponder. Food for thought. A possibility.

Edited by Nationalist

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you really want to go through 4 more years of the MSM Borking Olympics?

Is America really in a strong enough position to endure another 4 years of MSM poop-flinging? Trump inherited a mad world in 2016 but America wasn't going down the drain at that point. I can't imagine things being as bad as they are now and having the whole MSM intent on making them worse.

Sure, Trump was a strong president in 2016 when he came in as a 72 yr old, but now he'll be 78 when he gets in - the same age as Biden was in 2020. And Biden wasn't showing overt signs of dementia in 2016, just four years before his tragic presidential campaign in 2020. He did his infamous quid pro quo speech in March 2016 and he was quite lucid and coherent the whole time. Can you imagine how bad things could get if Trump ended up being in Biden's mental state, and then was being harangued, slandered and libelled 24/7 by a hostile MSM?

He had a great run from 2016-2020, but the sequel is never as good as the original movie. 

Ideally he'd step aside and support DeSantis, but I think he's too much of a fighter. I hope it doesn't end up hurting the GOP. 

Right now, a DOWNS SYNDROME teenager would do a  better job than ANY Democrat.

But if you're looking for a preview of President Trump's second term (outside of his reversing Unelected Joe's WORST policies, getting gas prices down, taming inflation, and fixing the clusterfck overseas) this little speech bought his reelection, (at least in the minds of reasonable and intelligent people.)

Ronald Reagan was very old in his second term and he STILL accomplished miracles. Right now Trump is the BEST president of the 21st Century and he should get his second term (one he ALREADY won in 2020.)

And AGAIN we Floridians do not want our amazing Governor to short us even a DAY of his brilliance as governor. When President Trump's second term is over, Governor DeSantis will be the perfect choice to continue the run of prosperity, world peace and security for the United States.

Anyone who votes for anyone else (including a DemoNazi) is a traitor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Again, inability to grasp satire, humour. 

Are you saying Poland wants part of Ukraine? and where did you hear this information and rumour/theory? 

NATO treaty forbids annexation of any foreign territory of their members. Meaning NATO is not Putin, the medieval man that you respect. 

Ukraine is NOT a NATO nation.

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You can't be serious, you are teaching me about history in my own area via a Brittanica link? Also this idea that you still think I am Polak is hilarious. I am like Sun Tzu though, never tell someone which thinks they know what is going on, or something like that. 

I know very well exactly who even put that information in the public, with Poland wanting more territory, is one last name Solovyov which works for Russian Propaganda TV. Then the information probably made its way to their Redacted followers and lastly to soldiers like you. My, my. Come back to reality. 

so wait you are saying that if Poland wants to take a piece of Ukraine, NATO will allow it? 

Man, you are so lost into the void, don't know what to tell you. 

You wrote The Art of War? OK doubtful. Are you now saying you're Japanese?

I said...its something to ponder. I also have to admit to having a bit of fun with you, since I knew the subject would freak you out. And you stepped right in it...

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny..."What a nin-cow-poop" ;)

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Again,

I am not Polish and don't speak the Polish language. Don't even care what you wrote there. 

Just this fact alone shows your ignorance. Think about it in a logical manner. You are convinced that I am Polish, the same you are convinced that Trump won the elections. 

Is just a feeling, you probably seen some music I was listening to, and because you lack filtration skills, you just parrot propaganda, you just assumed right away -> oh he is just a Polak. 

So every time you can't hold up to a discussion because you are shown for who you are, you keep bringing up my perceived background. Tribal to his core. Team Polak vs Team Canada. Team blue vs Team red. 

---> We have polluted this thread and is time for me to disengage, and maybe other people want to say their piece. Hope one day you upgrade your programming in the mind area from Windows NT to Windows 11. 

You did say a while back that you migrated to Canada from Poland...did you not?

Anyway...all good. Go lick your wounds.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

You can't be serious, you are teaching me about history in my own area via a Brittanica link? Also this idea that you still think I am Polak is hilarious. I am like Sun Tzu though, never tell someone which thinks they know what is going on, or something like that. 

I know very well exactly who even put that information in the public, with Poland wanting more territory, is one last name Solovyov which works for Russian Propaganda TV. Then the information probably made its way to their Redacted followers and lastly to soldiers like you. My, my. Come back to reality. 

so wait you are saying that if Poland wants to take a piece of Ukraine, NATO will allow it? 

You are so lost into the void, don't know what to tell you. 

I'm surprised that word Polak (or was it Pollock?) is ever mentioned. Yeah, I'm showing my age again, and remembering all those asinine Polak jokes we told in the Seventies. Seems like those jokes faded away when Polish labor leader Lech Walesa won the Nobel Peace Prize. I haven't even heard the word Polak after that, much less any jokes.

I know a couple of Polish people here in Florida who came here back when Poland was still in the Communist block. They are both virtuoso musicians who graduated the Warsaw Conservatory of Music. They had some wild stories.

Maybe that's why nobody is joking about Polish people any more.

15 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I'm surprised that word Polak (or was it Pollock?) is ever mentioned. Yeah, I'm showing my age again, and remembering all those asinine Polak jokes we told in the Seventies. Seems like those jokes faded away when Polish labor leader Lech Walesa won the Nobel Peace Prize. I haven't even heard the word Polak after that, much less any jokes.

I know a couple of Polish people here in Florida who came here back when Poland was still in the Communist block. They are both virtuoso musicians who graduated the Warsaw Conservatory of Music. They had some wild stories.

Maybe that's why nobody is joking about Polish people any more.

Who knows. I moved to Prague in '91. I heard my wife's family refer to Polish people as "Polaks" and remembered Archie Bunker...and laughed. "Polak" is actually the Czech word for Polish. Guess I just kept it as part of my vocabulary ever since.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...Pixie-Dust didn't need Trump for Canadians to turn on him. So you completely ignore the Hunter Biden laptop news being squelched and lied about just before that election? OK understood.

Indeed. Nationalism...the idea that a national leader should actually represent the nation he or she leads. My Gawd! What a nasty concept.

Your friends:

I tend to not pay much attention to Breitbart. Maybe I should...eh?

So...in essence...its not Trump's "politics" you dislike...its Trump's personality and business practices you dislike. And that's not only OK, its at least understandable. But the politics of the man while he was POTUS produced wonderful results for the USA and by extension...Canada as well.

Trump presided over the worst economic performance since GWB mainly due to his incompetent handling of the pandemic. AKA, NO FEDERAL RESPONSE like testing, tracking or quarantining. 

Guess you didn't notice the HUGE spike in unemployment. LMAO.

27 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump presided over the worst economic performance since GWB mainly due to his incompetent handling of the pandemic. AKA, NO FEDERAL RESPONSE like testing, tracking or quarantining. 

Guess you didn't notice the HUGE spike in unemployment. LMAO.

ya...right...

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

ya...right...

Thanks for confirming YOU didn't notice the HUGE spike in unemployment during the Trump admin.

BTW, ANYONE can goose an economy ALREADY at FULL EMPLOYMENT by HUGE DEFICIT SPENDING (his tax cuts).

Rational people KNOW that's NOT a good idea, cause it's just a precursor to CRASH and BURN, like Trump during the pandemic. Happens EVERY time the economy grows much faster than the population. Just like it happened to GWB with Rove's "permanent Republican majority" financed by perpetual artificially LOW interest rates.  LMAO.

Just now, robosmith said:

Thanks for confirming YOU didn't notice the HUGE spike in unemployment during the Trump admin.

BTW, ANYONE can goose an economy ALREADY at FULL EMPLOYMENT by HUGE DEFICIT SPENDING (his tax cuts).

Rational people KNOW that's NOT a good idea, cause it's just a precursor to CRASH and BURN, like Trump during the pandemic. Happens EVERY time the economy grows much faster than the population. Just like it happened to GWB with Rove's "permanent Republican majority" financed by perpetual artificially LOW interest rates.  LMAO.

You never do tire of being full o' shit...do you.

34 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You never do tire of being full o' shit...do you.

What I tire of is your gratuitous evidence free claims and your intellectual bankruptcy like ^this.

But thanks for confirming AGAIN that you never noticed the huge spike in unemployment during the Trump admin.

Guess I'll to show you that it's YOU who is FoS since unemployment hit 15% under Trump and was VERY HIGH since the 2nd quarter of 2020. 

US unemployment rate

52 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What I tire of is your gratuitous evidence free claims and your intellectual bankruptcy like ^this.

But thanks for confirming AGAIN that you never noticed the huge spike in unemployment during the Trump admin.

Guess I'll to show you that it's YOU who is FoS since unemployment hit 15% under Trump and was VERY HIGH since the 2nd quarter of 2020. 

US unemployment rate

LOL...so bereft of logic.

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What would happen if DeSantis agreed to run as Trump's VP candidate? I don't think he would but...stranger things...

I missed this comment earlier.  It would be an amazing ticket.  But neither would want it.  Desantis because he has the polling, job performance and popularity to win a presidential election on his own.  

And Trump because he doesn’t want another alpha male around.  Desantis would be perfect for 2028.  Conservatives(Trump became a conservative sometime after entering the White House.  All of the hysterics from the left probably pushed him over, that’s the kind of person he is, he likes revenge) could have the White House locked up for the next 8 years(after 2024).  Who do the Dems have?  A bunch of left wing environmental extremists that think the world will end.  Nobody’s going to vote that in.

40 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I missed this comment earlier.  It would be an amazing ticket.  But neither would want it.  Desantis because he has the polling, job performance and popularity to win a presidential election on his own.  

And Trump because he doesn’t want another alpha male around.  Desantis would be perfect for 2028.  Conservatives(Trump became a conservative sometime after entering the White House.  All of the hysterics from the left probably pushed him over, that’s the kind of person he is, he likes revenge) could have the White House locked up for the next 8 years(after 2024).  Who do the Dems have?  A bunch of left wing environmental extremists that think the world will end.  Nobody’s going to vote that in.

You obviously have not read the polls here. There is nothing "extremist" about concern for climate change anymore.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You obviously have not read the polls here. There is nothing "extremist" about concern for climate change anymore.

Extremists think the world is going to end unless they get to drastically change our societies.  I dunno, maybe you’re one of them…

9 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Extremists think the world is going to end unless they get to drastically change our societies.  I dunno, maybe you’re one of them…

No one sane believes climate change WILL cause "the world is going to end."

You're completely out of touch or just engaging in ridiculous hyperbole.

Multiple extinction events have occurred in the past, but "the world" is still here and after thousands (or millions) of years, life recovered. Do you know what causes extinction events? Climate change has that POTENTIAL. You know what happened to the climate when the asteroid hit 60 million years ago?

You only discredit yourself and demonstrate your ignorance when you make that sort of claim.

18 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

DeSantis vs Trump, new episode, February 8th / 2023: 

Asked about Trump's attacks, the governor told reporters: "I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden...I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans."

Ronnie hasn't gotten the memo about the CULT preferring those who engage in the knock down, drag out fight.