Hunter Biden goes after Trumpsters over theft of his data from laptop

59 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

To put Joe Rogan next to Redacted, is like putting a Mercedes next to a Trabant. 

One is a critical thinker, which I don't agree on all but can listen and consider things, the others are a Russian propaganda machine which you and 1 other Russian bot here circulate. 

My father in law had a Trebant. Some of the most fun I ever had driving.

As for news and information sources, this is why you find yourself making asinine statements. You refuse to consider anything but that which strokes your own opinions on things.

For instance...if one gets his or her news from the MSM only, one would think the high price of fossil fuels was Putin's fault. It is not. In fact, most of the recession we're in the middle of right now, is self-inflicted. if one gets his or her news from the MSM only, one would think Russia is solely responsible for starting the war. Its is not. Its guilty of aggravated assault.

Your news sources like to warp reality. And admittedly, so do the other news sources. But if you start from that point, you know that you must take in both sources and figure out the truth of the matter on your own.

Again...for instance...You're told...over and over...that Ukraine is winning this war. They are not. All indications are that Russia withdrew from the western regions as soon as the Russian population of the eastern regions voted to separate from Ukraine...for a second time. They annexed those region and fortified their positions to protect said regions. Then they began moving hundreds of thousands of troops and mountains of equipment into these regions and began lobbing bombs and drones into western Ukraine, destroying their infrastructure and of course, scaring the hell outta the population. We also know that many in the Ukraine military are...peeved with Zelinsky for hanging them out to die.

The world is much more nuanced than you have been lead to believe. The very idea that, without NATO troops on the ground, Ukraine can beat the Russian military, is just a dumb idea. Its a pipedream. Its also a lie.

If and when this little war ends...and it will...will Russia proceed to try this stunt on other nations? On a NATO nation? None of us can say. But common sense says they will not, as it would mean mutual destruction and the Russians know it.

Edited by Nationalist

55 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, it’s not. Do you give a damn that Jared Kushner accepted $1 billion from the leader of Saudi Arabia? No, you don’t. So don’t tell me this isn’t political.

The “crimes” he’s accused of: Filing his taxes late. We couldn’t build enough prisons to house all the people who file their taxes late.  

You can drag Kushner through the coals all you like. I could care less. This is about a sitting POTUS..."The Big Guy".

This is also a warning shot to Tweenkies. If you lie and cheat and use those lies and cheating to try to destroy a sitting POTUS because he hurt your precious feelings...be prepared to suffer the consequences...and then some.

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Personal war? With who? As soon as you cross the line to thuggery by swearing or mentioning family in a disrespectful way, you will be placed on an ignore as the troll you really are, and I will lose not one inch of sleep to not see your lies and disrespect towards this country, the West and everyone that served by calling yourself a diplomat. 

When everything fails and you were circled as the liar little man you are, "diplomat" "IT" "this" "that" you lose the intellectual battle and resort to words such as "fckface".  

You are not winning. There are 2 ways to dismantle an argument. Facts and Humour. Both it seems you lack of, it's OK, you have others to engage and "learn" from with your anger. Plenty of orangutans of all colors and shapes that roam this forum which focus on nonsense instead of trying to exchange ideas for the progress of society. In your Neanderthal man you think by swearing or having the last word you actually win ?

Put me on ignore then. I won't suffer. You wanna play games? Remember you will always get what you deserve with me.

20 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

There is no game. Is you screaming in the wind while I take turns at your narrow minded focus. 

and your defence is to swear, call names, talk about my background, question my Canadian status.

Who are you, troll? You take issues with my Canadian status. Should I check my certificate or call a lawyer to ensure I am fully Canadian? 

You expect me to respect and show tolerance to you when you insult me from the early days I joined this forum with your basic frame of thinking?

I worked since came here into Canada, paid taxes, followed the law, donated, other things when I could. Sure had stumbles at the beginning, like any man. 

Talk about personal, look in the mirror what comes out of your mouth then ask yourself why people take turns showing you daily how uninformed you are. 

Look...you decided to call your pose buddy into a debate you were having with me...likely because I'd managed to corner you. If that's how you prefer to operate...just ignore me.

I have no time for snot-nosed little babies who can't fight their own battles.

Edited by Nationalist

Just now, Contrarian said:

Corner me with that? You say the same thing every day, I say the same thing every day. Is like playing ping pong. 

If i were you, I would not look at the score. 

What score? Numbers dead? Fact is...you reject anything that does not reaffirm your own opinions.

Thus...you live in a very blindered world. That's just the reality...whether you want to admit it or not.

12 hours ago, Deluge said:

Sure it is. Everything about you clowns is wrong; even your name is wrong. lol

You're just one of the many profoundly stupid folks here. Before the internet, you'd just be parroting your hateful rhetoric drunk at some bar. But the internet has given all sorts of Jethros like you a platform. It is what it is. And what it is, is that you're one stupid motherf__ker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

I revealed the truth too. Stop banging your sister.  

I'm sure incest is a welcomed practice within the ranks of leftism, but it's not a mark of an advanced society. 

Perhaps it would be better if you sought out an appropriate relationship with a non-family member? With someone of the opposite sex, of course. ;)

Edited by Deluge

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You say the same thing every day, I say the same thing every day. 

It truly is a lesson in futility. Normally, if I'd hear some fool screeching out hateful rhetoric on the street, I'd just cross the street and avoid them. But on the Internet, for some bizarre reason, I feel compelled to post multiple reasons why that fool is wrong. There's no logic behind what we're all doing here.

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You're just one of the many profoundly stupid folks here. Before the internet, you'd just be parroting your hateful rhetoric drunk at some bar. But the internet has given all sorts of Jethros like you a platform. It is what it is. And what it is, is that you're one stupid motherf__ker.

Oh sure, your side is occasionally right about some things, but it's either by accident or as part of a greater wrong. 

Nobody likes the Left, Crakwhore; you really should consider switching teams. ;)

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

so if the law in the United States, the Supreme Court in the United Status and the status quo in the United States crowned Joe Biden as president, I should reject it because according to @Nationalist that is not reality? 

Reality is what you says? So all the legal institutions and the process which built America are nothing in front of Canadian, supporter of Trump? 

I do believe that election was...fraudulent. The evidence is plentiful but the coup de grass is Hunter's laptop being buried by the MSM and the FBI, right before the election. These are facts that cannot be denied. The only way to get around that, is for the courts to refuse to hear the cases. Which happened.

I don't have a lot of trust left for these institutions, as they've been caught lying way to many times. You do insist on believing them and that is the crux of our disagreement. You're satisfied to believe whatever your told by a gang of media and governmental organizations that we already know for a fact, were and still are, working in close conjunction with each other.

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You can't make up your tiny mind about anything can you? 

Uh,uh,uh, you left out the most important part: 

"...but it's either by accident or as part of a greater wrong. 

Nobody likes the Left, Crakwhore; you really should consider switching teams. ;)"

You see, Crakwhore, something you degenerates have to learn well is how to keep your responses in context. 

Don't give up; you'll figure it out eventually.... we hope....

Edited by Deluge

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You do insist on believing them 

Absolute nonsense. What I've always required, before I judge someone, is evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. You present that, and I will jump on your bandwagon.... From day one I've been open to hearing viable proof. But you've never presented anything worth noting. You are completely hung up on trusting your "opinion" which is based on speculation. In the final analysis, the only conclusion left is you are a halfwit. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Fact is...you reject anything that does not reaffirm your own opinions.

Yet you're the one digging deep on the interwebs, citing articles and videos from the Islamic Republic of Iran to confirm your opinions.  Hilarious.   

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Absolute nonsense. What I've always required, before I judge someone, is evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. You present that, and I will jump on your bandwagon.... From day one I've been open to hearing viable proof. But you've never presented anything worth noting. You are completely hung up on trusting your "opinion" which is based on speculation. In the final analysis, the only conclusion left is you are a halfwit. 

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/march_2022/hunter_s_laptop_from_hell_is_an_important_story_voters_say

Forty-eight percent (48%) say if the media had fully reported the story about Hunter Biden’s laptop before the 2020 election, it’s unlikely Joe Biden would have been elected president. Forty-five percent (45%) don’t think the story would have changed the election results.

Welcome to my bandwagon. No smoking!

(sorry...couldn't resist...)

42 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Yet you're the one digging deep on the interwebs, citing articles and videos from the Islamic Republic of Iran to confirm your opinions.  Hilarious.   

To show you that what you believe, is only half the story.

Question: Is it generally a wise idea, to limit your information, when making a serious decision?

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

Very bad for the shop owner who violated Delaware LAW by giving A laptop to Giuliani.

Didn't the laptop incident meet the legal requirements to be considered abandoned by the owner? The repair shop owner apparently tried for months to get a hold of Biden but was unsuccessful.

First there were denials. The story was false/Russian disinformation. Now the truth is coming out in the open.

Hunter Biden admits infamous laptop is his in plea for probe (nypost.com)

Hunter Biden admits infamous abandoned laptop belongs to him | Washington Examiner

• Like 1