Hunter Biden goes after Trumpsters over theft of his data from laptop

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Nooo...I imagine you're a lonely nerd.

No one cares about your fantasies.

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I know Hunter Biden is a criminal and belongs behind bars.

Of course you "KNOW" a lot of things for which you have NO EVIDENCE. That is where FAITH always FAILS.

NO EVIDENCE is not going to put Hunter behind bars no matter how much YOU want that. LMAO.

Is that how "behind bars" works in Canada? Like a Banana Republic.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

No one cares about your fantasies.

Of course you "KNOW" a lot of things for which you have NO EVIDENCE. That is where FAITH always FAILS.

NO EVIDENCE is not going to put Hunter behind bars no matter how much YOU want that. LMAO.

Is that how "behind bars" works in Canada? Like a Banana Republic.

Giggle

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

And you just revealed your PARTISAN HACKERY. LMAO

Maybe for tax violations or mistakes in his gun permit, but I will be SHOCKED if he goes to jail for either of those.

Those are NOT felonies. Which you would know IF you knew the LAW. The LAW does not care about your amateur OPINIONS.

I revealed the truth. You should try it some time. ;)

Have you ever heard of tax felonies? I doubt you have, but you may want to educate yourself, anyways. 

Edited by Deluge

32 minutes ago, Deluge said:

That article says a prosecutor is mulling over whether to file charges… which he won’t likely file. These charges are extremely thin, and the article says charges won’t likely be filed. And it doesn’t mention anything about pedophilia, so I guess this is the “call people pedophile” forum.  

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If true, it’s gross, but I don’t think those are prosecutable.  

You might be right. None of the Biden clan may serve jail time.

But as I've said, jail would be a bonus. The goal is to destroy the Bidens completely. 

37 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You might be right. None of the Biden clan may serve jail time.

But as I've said, jail would be a bonus. The goal is to destroy the Bidens completely. 

Some other Democrat will just step forward to take their place.  

The problem with your strategy is that you aren’t giving the American voter any compelling reason why Republican leadership is any better. Your party has no solutions except cut taxes for rich people and increase pollution.  

25 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Who's party????

@Rebound do you know what I think? I think you stress yourself out so much over some of those posters. 

They are CANADIAN, I know the type, these are the type of people that are willing in my opinion to sell Canada if Donald Trump promises them space in the MAGA land and 24/7 Free subscription on Fox News. 

Remember, you are not talking to fellow Republicans from California or even MAGA members from the U.S. (maybe 1 or 2), but not the one that you were addressing. ?

Same thing.  I know they vote illegally in US elections.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Some other Democrat will just step forward to take their place.  

The problem with your strategy is that you aren’t giving the American voter any compelling reason why Republican leadership is any better. Your party has no solutions except cut taxes for rich people and increase pollution.  

This isn't about Republicans. This is about the Biden family selling out America. A son of a sitting POTUS who is a criminal. And ultimately about the sitting POTUS.

18 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I doubt it, but they do watch Fox News daily, Levin and Savage on the radio. ?

I don't listen to Levin or Savage on the radio. I do watch FOX News. I also watch CNN, CBC, CTV, BBC, MSNBC, REDACTED, JOE ROGAN, and others. I don't live in a bubble like you do.

But I'll excuse your dull opinions because...well...you are a Polak after all...

Edited by Nationalist

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

This isn't about Republicans. This is about the Biden family selling out America. A son of a sitting POTUS who is a criminal. And ultimately about the sitting POTUS.

No, it’s not. Do you give a damn that Jared Kushner accepted $1 billion from the leader of Saudi Arabia? No, you don’t. So don’t tell me this isn’t political.

The “crimes” he’s accused of: Filing his taxes late. We couldn’t build enough prisons to house all the people who file their taxes late.