Trudeau hires some lefty loon to combat "Islamophobia" (whatever that means)

West

Should've hired Mr John A. White, eh?
Maybe Andrew "Dice" Clay as Minister of Women's affairs?

Hell that's as bad as Trudeau appointing an actual environmentalist to head the Ministry of the Environment instead of a retired Oil Sands exec, right?

Oh wait, anything logical is lefty lunacy these days. Guess I'll have to join you and stick my own head up my ass so far I can't hear myself screaming denials.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, West said:

Trudeau hires some Toronto Star loon to go after the lefty boogeyman of "Islamophobia".. 

More race baiting from the lefty loons

https://www.www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6726655

Ottawa alienating everybody in Quebec outside of Montreal on behalf of some lunatic American Marxist ideology

all to the good, Canada scoring own goals against itself

there's nothing the Quebecois despise more

than Americanized Anglos from Toronto interfering in Quebec

vive le Quebec, vive le Quebec libre

Edited by Dougie93

53 minutes ago, herbie said:

Should've hired Mr John A. White, eh?
Maybe Andrew "Dice" Clay as Minister of Women's affairs?

Hell that's as bad as Trudeau appointing an actual environmentalist to head the Ministry of the Environment instead of a retired Oil Sands exec, right?

Oh wait, anything logical is lefty lunacy these days. Guess I'll have to join you and stick my own head up my ass so far I can't hear myself screaming denials.

Hiring a person to chase down culprits of your delusions isn't common sense

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I know you think shootings in Mosques and running them down on sidewalks was ll leftist media lies. No problem, it's all good, eh?

I guess so to people who think even mentioning racism is a blow against whitey, that being opposed to fascism is fascist and thinking black lives matter is a mortal affront to white people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Yeah I know you think shootings in Mosques and running them down on sidewalks was ll leftist media lies. No problem, it's all good, eh?

I guess so to people who think even mentioning racism is a blow against whitey, that being opposed to fascism is fascist and thinking black lives matter is a mortal affront to white people.

Is there an appointee to go after the lefty loons who burned down all those churches a few years ago?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, West said:

Also, noticed blackbird also started a thread on Trudeau's latest virtue signalling

Blackbird starts 7-10 threads a week.  Here's a downvote, because that's apparently how mature adults express themselves here.  ?

Edited by Moonbox
  • Downvote 1

Its called "autopilot". Dance the push the button ritual and go deep into hibernation for 4 years plus or minus, nothing to worry, your great government will figure everything out for you, like in: "everything". Do hope to not wake up to surprises one day. Yes, and the taxes due, please.

19 hours ago, herbie said:

I guess from the job description this person will have nothing to do with fighting anti-Semitism. She must be laughing all the way to the bank.

If someone in Canada is critical of gays being tossed off buildings in the Middle East, does that count as Islamophobia? 

I think he should rather hire people to research what is the root cause of Islamophobia.

Well any ideology which discriminates against women, do not believe in equality and respect, hates other believers, physically attacks whoever criticizes them  do not believe in democratic values and freedom, Islam or anything else is inviting phobia and deserves it too.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

58 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If someone in Canada is critical of gays being tossed off buildings in the Middle East, does that count as Islamophobia? 

This is called Islamic Republic and people are not just tossed oFf buildings for being gay but for many other reasons including asking for their very basic rights.

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I think he should rather hire people to research what is the root cause of Islamophobia.

Well any group who discriminates against women, do not believe in equality and respect, hates other believers, physically attacks whoever criticizes them  do not believe in democratic values and freedom, Islam or anything else is asking and deserves to be phobia.

The trick is to be able to differentiate between the barbarians and the ones who are not barbarians.  I assume that any measures taken to combat Islamophobia will not include denying people the right to call conservative right wing religious nutjobs anything they want to call them.

52 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The topic is Islamophobia not Muslim phobia.

I'm unfamiliar with the latter term.  To your mind, what's the difference?

Edited by bcsapper

Government has developed a brain of its own and a has bottomless (thanks by the way) fountain of dough. What do you think it would do? Guess!

(see what governments that are controlled by the citizens to manage citizens commonwealth for their, citizens benefit can and do always; even just not to forget what governments are for, in democracies)

Edited by myata

10 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I assume that any measures taken to combat Islamophobia will not include denying people the right to call conservative right wing religious nutjobs anything they want to call them.

I would always defend your right to do that.  Jesus said to turn the other cheek in such cases.

• Like 1

The way I interpret Trudeaus' appointment is to oppose or discourage hatred of Muslims and oppose any form of violence or hateful behavior.  I think that is fair enough because there have been a number of hateful terrorist attacks and a number of hateful actions against Muslims and their places of worship.  So it is reasonable to discourage that behavior.   I don't see it as meaning one must accept Islamic beliefs or the Quran.  But they should have the freedom to practice their religion peacefully just as anyone else in a free country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1