Illegal aliens refuse to leave the taxpayer financed hotel in NYC

27 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I just read history. Eugenics became a junk science before Hitler was born.
You're really quite stupid, aren't you?

If I was stupid, I wouldn't be arguing with you. I'd be giving you lots of those "Like" and "Thanks" things.

You have not read any history.  That much is obvious.

You make it up to suit you.

Edited by bcsapper

4 hours ago, bcsapper said:

If I was stupid, I wouldn't be arguing with you. I'd be giving you lots of those "Like" and "Thanks" things.

You have not read any history.  That much is obvious.

You make it up to suit you.

So you are pretending that Eugenics never existed? You have no right to wag your finger at anyone else about not reading HISTORY. 

Just now, reason10 said:

So you are pretending that Eugenics never existed? You have no right to wag your finger at anyone else about not reading HISTORY. 

I do with you.  Anyone who claims that Hitler had very little to do with the Holocaust needs more than a finger wagging.

6 hours ago, Shady said:

Everyone coming over says they’re an asylum seeker.  It’s a loop hole in the system.  There are no countries in central and South America that qualify as countries to seek asylum from.  They don’t generally meet the standard needed.  But how many millions of people do you think the United States should be forced to accept?

Too bad you forgot to post ANY EVIDENCE for ^this OPINION.

The UN says you're WRONG.

“We had our own bakery in El Salvador, until gangs arrived, and we could no longer sell bread. We were threatened out of our country.”

Raul*, 65, fled with his family from El Salvador to Guatemala

Growing numbers of people in Central America are being forced to leave their homes. Worldwide, there are now around 597,000 refugees and asylum seekers from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. They are escaping gang violence, threats, extortion, recruitment into gangs or prostitution, as well as gender-based violence (GBV). Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people – collectively known as LGBTI – are also fleeing persecution. Many more are displaced multiple times within their own countries or have been deported back home, often into dangerous situations. All of this is exacerbated by instability and poverty, climate shocks and the socio-economic impact of COVID-19,

6 hours ago, reason10 said:

Of course you didn't post the quote from ^this cite cause it ain't there.

Nothing at your cite says Biden said this:

Biden "invited these animals to come to America and live off the taxpayer dollar."

NO INVITATION. YOU ARE A LIAR!

31 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Of course you didn't post the quote from ^this cite cause it ain't there.

Nothing at your cite says Biden said this:

NO INVITATION. YOU ARE A LIAR!

The quote was in the Fox story. The bit about "Biden wants those animals to come here and live off the taxpayer dollar" (or a paraphrase of that statement) is mine. I made the statement. I did not say that Unelected Joe made the statement.

Find someone with an education to explain READING COMPREHENSION to you, (since your inferior blue state school apparently hasn't taught your dumb ass to read.

Just now, reason10 said:

Hitler wasn't born when the science behind the Holocaust was created.

So what? You weren't born when Aspirin was invented but you likely still use it.

You just look FOOLISH AND EVIL when you deny Hitler's role in IMPLEMENTING "the final solution." ? 

But I guess that is acceptable in FL. Better not let your Dean or Principal find out you're a Holocaust denier.

On 1/30/2023 at 2:43 PM, reason10 said:

Gee! Adam's own UNELECTED PRESIDENT invited these animals to come to America and live off the taxpayer dollar and somehow he is outraged? What did he expect? That they would learn to speak English and start looking for local jobs and schools to put their kids in?

YOUR CLAIM (BOLDED ABOVE) IS A LIE. Biden NEVER said that. 

NO INVITATION. YOU ARE A LIAR! 3 times now.

22 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

As long as it's not one of the ones you've read, eh?

Then you aren't reading a HISTORY book.

If you somehow think that the concept of trying to exterminate an entire race of people (or maybe I'll call them a RELIGION since they are white) based on a suggestion chosen from a hat, you do not know history. Long before Hitler came to power the Margaret Sanger model inspired the Holocaust. Extermination of entire groups of people based on their being "human weeds" (a Sanger quote) is the root of the Holocaust.

https://www.theholocaustexplained.org/how-and-why/why/eugenics-and-antisemitism/          

In addition to the rise in nationalism, the modern age saw the rise of racist ideas such eugenics and antisemitism. Both of these ideas lay at the heart of Nazi ideology, and eventually informed their persecutory and genocidal policies.

Eugenics

Following the publication of Charles Darwin’s On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection in 1859, the study of eugenics became extremely popular. Eugenics is the science of regulating a population through controlled breeding. Eugenic scientists aimed to eliminate traits believed to be undesirable, and encourage those that were ‘desirable’ in order to ‘improve’ the human race. This idea was dangerous as it suggested that certain groups were superior to others. Eugenics quickly became misused by far-right groups.

Hitler and the Nazis later used the popularity of eugenics and the theory of Social Darwinists as a pseudo-scientific justification to support their idea that non-‘ Aryans ‘ were inferior races, and should therefore be exterminated.

Hillary KKKLinton's IDOL was a eugenics supporter.

margaret-sanger-planned-parenthood-demonic-devils-murder.jpg

The founder of Planned Parenthood AGREED with Hitler and the Holocaust.

YOUR SIDE OF THE AISLE.

YOU ARE A LIAR. Unelected Joe INVITED those animals by not securing the border.

I NEVER QUOTED HIM TELLING THOSE ANIMALS TO COME.

HE INVITED THEM BY OPENING THE BORDERS AND REFUSING TO SECURE IT.

52 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So what? You weren't born when Aspirin was invented but you likely still use it.

You just look FOOLISH AND EVIL when you deny Hitler's role in IMPLEMENTING "the final solution." ? 

But I guess that is acceptable in FL. Better not let your Dean or Principal find out you're a Holocaust denier.

You are a foolish and evil LIAR. You are misquoting me. I never denied Hitler's role. I CORRECTLY pointed out the history behind it. (Find someone with an education to read this and explain it you, you third grade dropout.)

https://www.theholocaustexplained.org/how-and-why/why/eugenics-and-antisemitism/          

In addition to the rise in nationalism, the modern age saw the rise of racist ideas such eugenics and antisemitism. Both of these ideas lay at the heart of Nazi ideology, and eventually informed their persecutory and genocidal policies.

Eugenics

Following the publication of Charles Darwin’s On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection in 1859, the study of eugenics became extremely popular. Eugenics is the science of regulating a population through controlled breeding. Eugenic scientists aimed to eliminate traits believed to be undesirable, and encourage those that were ‘desirable’ in order to ‘improve’ the human race. This idea was dangerous as it suggested that certain groups were superior to others. Eugenics quickly became misused by far-right groups.

Hitler and the Nazis later used the popularity of eugenics and the theory of Social Darwinists as a pseudo-scientific justification to support their idea that non-‘ Aryans ‘ were inferior races, and should therefore be exterminated.

Here is the IDOL of your side of the aisle, the founder of Planned Parenthood

YOUR SIDE OF THE AISLE, GOOSE STEPPER.

Eugenics was coined BEFORE HITLER WAS BORN, you uneducated TWIT.

And we now now where AMERICA'S ANCHORMAN got the term FemiNazi.

th?id=OIP.DwCPxnrNw-UewRJhRq0yBgHaD4&pid=Api&P=0

Edited by reason10

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

YOU ARE A LIAR. Unelected Joe INVITED those animals by not securing the border.

I NEVER QUOTED HIM TELLING THOSE ANIMALS TO COME.

HE INVITED THEM BY OPENING THE BORDERS AND REFUSING TO SECURE IT.

You said Biden "invited them." Leaving your door unlocked is NEVER a legal invitation to enter your house, LIAR!

Of course you HAVE TO LIE, because you have NO LEGITIMATE argument.

52 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Then you aren't reading a HISTORY book.

If you somehow think that the concept of trying to exterminate an entire race of people (or maybe I'll call them a RELIGION since they are white) based on a suggestion chosen from a hat, you do not know history. Long before Hitler came to power the Margaret Sanger model inspired the Holocaust. Extermination of entire groups of people based on their being "human weeds" (a Sanger quote) is the root of the Holocaust.

Eugenics

Hillary KKKLinton's IDOL was a eugenics supporter.

The founder of Planned Parenthood AGREED with Hitler and the Holocaust.

YOUR SIDE OF THE AISLE.

Well, that was a waste of time.  I didn't see anything in there that led me to believe that Adolf Hitler had little to do with the Holocaust. 

And by the way, in your original diatribe, it did say that:

But sterilization gained only limited political support. Catholics objected to interfering with human reproduction, and liberals decried the violation of individual rights.

Liberals!  Against it!  Now what?

Edited by bcsapper

31 minutes ago, reason10 said:

The third option is to build that damned wall and send a message that those animals are not welcome in America unless they come here LEGALLY.

It IS legal to cross the border and apply for ASYLUM. As RULED by the JUDGE who hears the CASE. Duh.

Of course you IMAGINE you KNOW THE LAW BETTER, but that is FALSE.