Novak Djokovic a man of moral integrity

athos

Djokovic is a man of moral integrity who did not bow down to the globalist satanic elite. Satan showed him all the kingdoms of this world and their glory, and said to him:  All this I will give you if you will fall down and submit to me. And he answered him: Get away from me Satan, I worship and serve only God.

Edited by athos
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Tovarisch, I like Djokovic, he is a hard worker and deserves every success. Before my father passed away, he seen one of his games. 

As for Djokovic's principles, is good he gets to practice what he preaches. What is sad is agitators like you trying to paint him into a fight against some sort of conspiracy. 

Nop, he is just a professional that stood up for what he believes in. Money helped with that, but I am not a communist, he earned all of that however if he was some guy working as a bus driver, highly doubt he would have had the luxury to be such a revolutionary when it comes to the vaccine. 

Still, your chances are better with Djokovic than with the Patriarch Kirill of Russia, former KGB officer. 

I think Putin should try to replace the Patriarch with Djokovic, i think the tennis player which works hard has a better soul than a KGB officer that told on his own parishioners. But why would Putin replace him when Putin wants a man just like him in front of the Church? 

Your 2 friends: 

im-534629?width=1280&size=1.77777778

You are a new globalist's Klaus Schwab WEF communist:

Edited by athos

14 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Tovarisch, I like Djokovic, he is a hard worker and deserves every success. Before my father passed away, he seen one of his games. 

As for Djokovic's principles, is good he gets to practice what he preaches. What is sad is agitators like you trying to paint him into a fight against some sort of conspiracy. 

Nop, he is just a professional that stood up for what he believes in. Money helped with that, but I am not a communist, he earned all of that however if he was some guy working as a bus driver, highly doubt he would have had the luxury to be such a revolutionary when it comes to the vaccine. 

Still, your chances are better with Djokovic than with the Patriarch Kirill of Russia, former KGB officer. 

I think Putin should try to replace the Patriarch with Djokovic, i think the tennis player which works hard has a better soul than a KGB officer that told on his own parishioners. But why would Putin replace him when Putin wants a man just like him in front of the Church? 

Your 2 friends: 

What's wrong with them?

Edited by athos

I had noticed that djokavic had stood against the jab.  And then been ruthlessly attacked in the media as they tried to cancel him, make an example of him.

There were such people in the sporting world who would not bow to the illegal edicts, and having done all they remained standing.  Common people could not afford to lose their jobs and then default on their homes and mortgages, however.  Millions have suffered side effects and even death.

if I was a betting man, I’d wager that rather than face the music for what they’ve done to us, the powers that be are going to try to distract us with something else. 

I just hope I live to see the day that Gates and his ilk are behind bars.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, sharkman said:

I had noticed that djokavic had stood against the jab.  And then been ruthlessly attacked in the media as they tried to cancel him, make an example of him.

There were such people in the sporting world who would not bow to the illegal edicts, and having done all they remained standing.  Common people could not afford to lose their jobs and then default on their homes and mortgages, however.  Millions have suffered side effects and even death.

if I was a betting man, I’d wager that rather than face the music for what they’ve done to us, the powers that be are going to try to distract us with something else. 

I just hope I live to see the day that Gates and his ilk are behind bars.

Djokavic was subject to the same rules as everyone else. Countries weren't about to give someone a special exemption just so they can play tennis. I respect his position but he had nothing to complain about.

The famous Spanish writer Juan Manuel Prada Blanco published an emotional text about Novak Djokovic

The whole world is delighted with the best Serbian and world tennis player, Novak Djokovic. So did the Spanish writer Juan Manuel Prada Blanco, who published a text dedicated to the Serbian ace.
“A year after becoming a legend, Novak Djokovic has become the most successful tennis player in history. His biggest rival, although they are tied for the number of Grand Slams, has never won a single Masters Final . The fact that he reached the title in Australia casts an additional shine on justice. As the icing on the cake, the grand Satan himself Bill Gates was in the stands. In this way, all the pains of Djokovic were rewarded, who assumed the role of a universal scapegoat in front of a submissive and cowardly generation".
The Spaniards have no choice either – since Novak Djokovic won his 22nd Grand Slam on Sunday, they had to admit that he is the best player of all time.
As he further stated, Djokovic “showed that he has a head, heart and mind”. He was especially touched by the moment of emotional collapse of our tennis player.
“After taking advantage of his overwhelming victory, pointing to his head, his heart, Novak Djokovic looked up to the sky and thanked God. Then he hugged his friends and family and completely broke down in tears. But Djokovic did not imitate those “panty ironers” who cry in front of the cameras for any crap, he already avoided it so that there would not be various records of crying. In that big hug, everyone who suffered losses in the last few years, who was stigmatized by the media or mistreated was represented in any way, viewed with suspicion by friends and family… Thank you for every precious tear, Nole. Not one was accidentally shed.”
What Novak survived, Juan believes that no one else could. He showed how big he is and how strong he is.
“Every tennis fan knows that there has never been a player with such an imperial range and such a cat’s instinct as Djokovic. But to overcome such a fierce blow as he suffered a year ago in Australia, not to drown in despair and anger, he pointed to the head (strength), the heart (generosity) and balls. Djokovic was not only faced with rivals, but also with a hostile set of circumstances that could only be overcome with God’s help. No doubt he was helped by a stubborn character, forged in a terrible childhood, but also the greatest support came from above. Djokovic knows it well, and so do all those who cried with him,” the text continues.
At the very end of the text, he wondered how it was possible that no one was thinking about the fact that Djokovic was winning back-to-back against tennis players 10 and even 15 years younger.
“It is surprising that the mass of people do not ask (or dare not) how a 35-year-old tennis player wins consecutive matches in three sets, one after another, against rivals who are ten or 15 years younger than him, showing speed, reactions and physical superiority . This is the same reason why a fat man like me writes better than all other writers in Spain. God who sees us, rewards us in the dark,” concluded the Spanish writer in his emotional text.   

Edited by athos

20 hours ago, Aristides said:

Djokavic was subject to the same rules as everyone else. Countries weren't about to give someone a special exemption just so they can play tennis. I respect his position but he had nothing to complain about.

I agree with most of what you say.  I don't believe he ever complained, but my issue remains the same.  He lost income because of the vax, same as millions across the globe.  That is an injustice.  

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

I agree with most of what you say.  I don't believe he ever complained, but my issue remains the same.  He lost income because of the vax, same as millions across the globe.  That is an injustice.  

People make choices and have to live with the consequences.

On 1/31/2023 at 9:03 PM, Contrarian said:

how about we start with the basic. 

2 Secret Police members to lead a country? 

If you do not see the issue with the above, then clearly you are part of the FSB machine that posts on Australian forums. yes, that's you troll, over there you place the city as Hong Kong , is it closer to Sydney? 

What an amateur bot, i do a better job for NATO and they don't even pay me. Tell your handler to not focus on prisoners from penal colonies, and hire talent. 

Please refrain from your unbridled hatred of people. After all, there is room for repentance in your heart, you are not as bad as Bill Gates to follow his example.