Tyre Nichols would be alive to day if he hadn't resisted arrest

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

One of my sons spent some time after high school, deciding if he wanted to be a cop, a soldier or a fire fighter. Fire fighter won out in the end. He's a very respectful and honorable young adult...as are all my spawn.

Question: could the occurances of bad cops, be a product of poor parenting?

Pretty much ALL violent crime (in and out of the blue suit) is the product of bad parenting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

That you find the very idea that had Tyre not tried to flee arrest, he'd likely be alive right now, is simply numb.

I guess you're just oblivious to how grotesque your blame the victim shtick is.

You fail to appreciate just how deeply ingrained the fear of police has become in so many people after so many years and decades of deadly incidents.  This fear can't simply be squelched on the spot the way you seem to imagine it can.  If this fear is something police can't take responsibility for then some sort of legislative action is required to address it.

I think the idea of partnering police with mental health workers should be broader in scope and intent - they should be partnered with advocates for the people police want to question or arrest, like an attorney before the fact.

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

You fail to appreciate just how deeply ingrained the fear of police has become in so many people after so many years and decades of deadly incidents.  This fear can't simply be squelched on the spot the way you seem to imagine it can.  If this fear is something police can't take responsibility for then some sort of legislative action is required to address it.

I think the idea of partnering police with mental health workers should be broader in scope and intent - they should be partnered with advocates for the people police want to question or arrest, like an attorney before the fact.

I don't break the law, so I don't fear the police.

Great...make the cops protect the Laura Patrole. Marvelous. 

6 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

That you cannot accept that your statement places blame on the victim and takes it off of the Perpetrators, lays open how obstinate and disconnected from reality you are. 

News flask doll. We are all responsible for our own actions.

Evidently you never learned that one. You know...responsibility. 

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't break the law, so I don't fear the police.

Exactly. If I were to get pulled over by four cops, as if I'd be uncooperative. I'd put my hands out the window, be like "No sir, ossifer, I don't have any weapons. I'ma cooperate!"

If I were to get pulled over by four black cops? Man oh man...

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

News flask doll. We are all responsible for our own actions.

Evidently you never learned that one. You know...responsibility. 

Read it again pinhead..... That you cannot accept that your statement places blame on the victim and takes it off of the Perpetrators, lays open how obstinate and disconnected from reality you are. 

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

That's why they used to have community outreach. The constable on patrol is your friend. Go to them when you need help.

Not, defund the muthafuggaz

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

That's why they used to have community outreach. The constable on patrol is your friend. Go to them when you need help.

Not, defund the muthafuggaz

Is your name Methuselah or something? The period of time between the days of constables on patrol and defunding is what 50 years or more?

10 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Exactly. If I were to get pulled over by four cops, as if I'd be uncooperative. I'd put my hands out the window, be like "No sir, ossifer, I don't have any weapons. I'ma cooperate!"

If I were to get pulled over by four black cops? Man oh man...

Why should skin colour have anything to do with it?

10 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Read it again pinhead..... That you cannot accept that your statement places blame on the victim and takes it off of the Perpetrators, lays open how obstinate and disconnected from reality you are. 

It's a rational question.

But I know. You Tweenkies sit around just waiting for a chance to virtue-signal. 

This is why you rabid Libbies always fail. Oh you talk a good game, but left to your own devices, you create nothing but mud.

I'll have to study this more to find out, is your complete lack of rationale genetic? Or is it produced by a need to be one of the gang?

In the meantime...

Cops who beat people to death without just cause...as in this case... deserve to be caged. And when pulled over by a cop, pull over and cooperate. Such legal responses to police authority may just save your life.

Edited by Nationalist

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Lots of people don't break the law but police kill them anyway. 

So your answer is to rail against all police?

As I have said...I need to study this odd Libbie mentality. What makes Libbies so completely irrational?

Do you really just hate everything? Or is it selective hatred?

34 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It's a rational question.

But I know. You Tweenkies sit around just waiting for a chance to virtue-signal. 

This is why you rabid Libbies always fail. Oh you talk a good game, but left to your own devices, you create nothing but mud.

I'll have to study this more to find out, is your complete lack of rationale genetic? Or is it produced by a need to be one of the gang?

In the meantime...

Cops who beat people to death without just cause...as in this case... deserve to be caged. And when pulled over by a cop, pull over and cooperate. Such legal responses to police authority may just save your life.

I agree when pulled over by the police, cooperate. But you saying "if only he would of cooperated he'd still be alive" places the blame on the victim instead of those that beat him to death. And your such an obstinate a__hole, that you refuse to admit that. Then we have these moronic back and forth for three days.... You are a worthless waste of space.

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

I agree when pulled over by the police, cooperate. But you saying "if only he would of cooperated he'd still be alive" places the blame on the victim instead of those that beat him to death. And your such an obstinate a__hole, that you refuse to admit that. Then we have these moronic back and forth for three days.... You are a worthless waste of space.

Lol...yes dear...lol.

Gee I hope this Libbie irrationally isn't genetic.

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh my God.... You are such an id iot. The only issue between you and the left is that your a profoundly stupid person. No amount of "studying" is gunna help you halfwit.

Yet smart enough to not become a crack user...

18 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So it's your contention that it's everyone BUT the policemen's fault. That's a bold statement. But unfortunately, once again, your suppositions have no actual bases in reality. 

My contention is that you are incredibly STUPID, and you lack the intelligence to debate an issue like an adult. I never said it's everyone's fault but the policeman. I was responding to an ACCURATE statement that bad kids everywhere are the result of bad parenting. You're STUPID because your parents never made you go to school.

At some point, after the kid leaves home he/she/it becomes responsible for his/her/its actions.

Just shut the fck up. You don't have the intelligence to discuss any of this. You're just a child.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

My contention is that you are incredibly STUPID, and you lack the intelligence to debate an issue like an adult. I never said it's everyone's fault but the policeman. I was responding to an ACCURATE statement that bad kids everywhere are the result of bad parenting. You're STUPID because your parents never made you go to school.

At some point, after the kid leaves home he/she/it becomes responsible for his/her/its actions.

Just shut the fck up. You don't have the intelligence to discuss any of this. You're just a child.

You've blamed the victim for noncompliance.

You've blamed everyone's parents.

You've placed blame on everyone except the police who beat Tyre to death. 

And you're such a profoundly stupid peice of shit that you don't even recognize where your error was. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Why should skin colour have anything to do with it?

In this day and age, it's all about it.

What I said alludes to my earlier point in this thread. If them cops had'a been white, he probably would be alive.

The obsession with skin colour makes us blind to the real issue.

And now here you have a beautiful example how reverse racism works. Black cops are doin the killin now.

Even the lack of riots, of protests, of fires at night is racism.

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You poor dear.... And your so profoundly stupid, you believe I use crack!! That's just one more prime example of you making suppositions without the tiniest shred of actual evidence. It's what all y'all halfwit MAGA fools is worth.

Excuse me...CRAKHOBARBIE...