Did they ever find the bat that supposedly spread the Rona?

West

They didn't even need to look for the bat that caused Rona. It was right there in its cage the whole time, 'ronaing like it was 1999. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/u-s-intel-report-identified-3-wuhan-lab-researchers-who-n1268327

May 24, 2021, 9:31 AM PDT

WASHINGTON — A U.S. intelligence report identified three researchers at a Wuhan lab who sought treatment at a hospital after falling ill in November 2019, a source familiar with the matter tells NBC News.

I hear cricket noises coming from the left side of my laptop...

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They didn't even need to look for the bat that caused Rona. It was right there in its cage the whole time, 'ronaing like it was 1999. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/u-s-intel-report-identified-3-wuhan-lab-researchers-who-n1268327

I hear cricket noises coming from the left side of my laptop...

The US DoD has said that it almost certainly came from the Wuhan lab and the gain of function work that Fauci was funding.

The only reason we can't be 100% sure is because the Chinese have refused to release information.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

The US DoD has said that it almost certainly came from the Wuhan lab and the gain of function work that Fauci was funding.

The only reason we can't be 100% sure is because the Chinese have refused to release information.

Do you have some kind of link to that?

I just keep coming up with the same BS.

New studies agree that animals sold at Wuhan market are most likely what started Covid-19 pandemic

Jen Christensen
By Jen Christensen, CNN
Updated 11:05 AM EDT, Wed July 27, 2022

1287660106_ScreenShot2023-01-27at7_47_06AM.thumb.png.c4f60171f12a14ae2c5ea5e74afc5561.png2139266156_ScreenShot2023-01-27at7_46_32AM.thumb.png.2d24a03db91a0ad55b4691278770382b.png771466974_ScreenShot2023-01-27at7_46_04AM.thumb.png.e18e46c3b0cd14a1ad631f63b0e50d23.png

Here's a good one.

Apparently "new studies" have found evidence of covid in part of the wetmarket. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11676679/Covid-lab-leak-fears-Federal-report-says-NIH-failed-tabs-Wuhan-lab.html

968642155_ScreenShot2023-01-27at7_54_31AM.thumb.png.d5273fb0fd846beed9646dfbb882a1c6.png

"New studies"? Yup. "New studies" were done to see where the virus was 3 years ago. (OK, maybe they tested old samples, but the WHO investigators got there in mid-January, two months after the breakout. What good are samples from then? How easy would it be for lab techs to orchestrate a second breakout there in two months?)

Oh my goodness. If "new studies" found covid somewhere then it must be the original source, right? I mean, look at that picture, it totally shows red areas right where the animals were.

"It's literally impossible for humans to just draw something like that, only real scientific evidence looks like that." - Science

The author forgot to report on "who found that evidence". Was it:

- Chinese virologists? If so, I wonder where they came from... A nearby lab, perhaps?

- The WHO? They weren't even given access to the lab. The Chinese gov't just said "Look over there for evidence, right in that spot", so they did. 

- Americans? See ^above^.

Jan 13, 2021WUHAN, China (AP) — A global team of researchers arrived Thursday in the Chinese city where the coronavirus pandemic was first detected to conduct a politically sensitive investigation into its origins amid uncertainty about whether Beijing might try to prevent embarrassing discoveries.

Like I said, by January 13th 2020, when WHO investigators initially arrived in Wuhan to start investigating, workers from the lab had plenty of time to get the virus to the wetmarket for a second "breakout" if they wanted to.

And again, the WHO investigators didn't get to go near the lab to see if it came from there.

This is strong enough evidence to satisfy someone's confirmation bias: "Oh look, a sciencey diagram!", but it's not evidence of anything. It's a joke. 

Edited by WestCanMan