M&M’s Candy Mascots Put On ‘Indefinite Pause’ Amid Tucker Carlson’s Attacks On Their Alleged Sexuality

“Candy company Mars announced Monday it is putting its M&M’s “spokescandies”— the brand’s anthropomorphic sugary mascots—on an “indefinite pause,” after a new rollout featuring the characters became the subject of attacks from conservative pundits like Tucker Carlson, nearly one year after the brand received backlash for its “woke M&M’S.”

“Fox News personality Carlson dedicated a segment to the candies, saying “the woke M&M’s are back,” the green M&M “is now a lesbian maybe” and “there is also a plus-sized, obese purple M&M.” “

“Conservative personality Nick Adams tweeted “every American with half a brain should be outraged by M&M’s going woke,” as “manhood is under attack like no other time in world history.” “

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/01/23/mms-candy-mascots-put-on-indefinite-pause-amid-tucker-carlsons-attacks-on-their-alleged-sexuality-and-weight

Sheesh, talk about triggered! Tucker even loses it over M&M cartoon candies. If a cartoon candy is an attack on your manhood, you literally need to grow a pair… cause you obviously don’t have any!

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

“Candy company Mars announced Monday it is putting its M&M’s “spokescandies”— the brand’s anthropomorphic sugary mascots—on an “indefinite pause,” after a new rollout featuring the characters became the subject of attacks from conservative pundits like Tucker Carlson, nearly one year after the brand received backlash for its “woke M&M’S.”

“Fox News personality Carlson dedicated a segment to the candies, saying “the woke M&M’s are back,” the green M&M “is now a lesbian maybe” and “there is also a plus-sized, obese purple M&M.” “

“Conservative personality Nick Adams tweeted “every American with half a brain should be outraged by M&M’s going woke,” as “manhood is under attack like no other time in world history.” “

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/01/23/mms-candy-mascots-put-on-indefinite-pause-amid-tucker-carlsons-attacks-on-their-alleged-sexuality-and-weight

Sheesh, talk about triggered! Tucker even loses it over M&M cartoon candies. If a cartoon candy is an attack on your manhood, you literally need to grow a pair… cause you obviously don’t have any!

Scared of the purple M&M because her nuts are bigger.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rebound said:

I like Nick's statement:" anyone with half a brain should be outraged by this".... As it turns out, Nick DOES have half a brain.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

Sheesh, talk about triggered! Tucker even loses it over M&M cartoon candies.

No, he wasn't. I saw his segment. He was laughing his head off at M&Ms being ridiculous.

One of the many things the woke can't handle is being laughed at.

We should do more of it. It's pretty easy.

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

No, he wasn't. I saw his segment. He was laughing his head off at M&Ms being ridiculous.

The Free Pub M&Ms is getting is the true story here. Excellent marketing strategy. 

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Was he laughing? I’ve never seen him laugh. Is he a comedy show now?

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

If you've never seen Tucker laugh you've never seen his show. He's laughing at you guys all the time.

I’m not the M&M guys. 
They’re a multi-billion dollar candy company. They aren’t liberal or conservative, they’re just selling candy. That’s why, as soon as dumbf*ck Tucker politicized them, they ditched their cartoon characters. They do not want any part of any political controversy because no sane businessman wants to alienate half their customer base. 

So what’s the actual problem? The problem is that fools like you listen to a bombastic a-hole like Tucker Carlson and you actually think he’s somehow protecting you against “danger” like cartoon characters with high heels.  WTF, dude? How do you think a cartoon character is some kind of danger? This guy does a routine every day that attacks somebody so he can get attention and ratings, and he doesn’t give a shit how much harm he causes, cause it’s all about making a buck out of gullible suckers like you.  

Edited by Rebound

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

I didn’t realize that M&M’s are a leftist candy. 

No? They're brief and unsuccessful journey into woke, wasn't a good enough hint for you. Did you know Pepsi or Disney or most legacy media were part of the corporate left? Do you believe there is such a thing as the corporate left? Because there is. It's kind of becoming the thing. It's where they're starting to place their bets. Why? You're guess is as good as mine. And now, Republican is taking over the leftist mantle of the party of the people. 

8 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

No? Their brief and unsuccessful journey into woke, wasn't a good enough hint for you. Did you know Pepsi or Disney or most legacy media were part of the corporate left? Do you believe there is such a thing as the corporate left? Because there is. It's kind of becoming the thing. It's where they're starting to place their bets. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. And now, Republican is taking over the leftist mantle of the party of the people. 

Corporations are trying to deceive you into believing that, but it’s far from true.  The Republican Party has changed to become some sort of conspiracy-laden, hate the liberals, weirdo religion, gay-hating cult.  But beneath that veneer is the same thing it’s always been: Billionaires spending gobs of money so that they can keep their taxes low and their profits high, at any cost.  

Newt Gingrich ran for President and said his first act would be to approve a Keystone pipeline. You have to be a complete fool to not realize that’s it’s because the Koch brothers were America’s largest political donors at the time. Because a pipeline which transported oil from Canada to international shipping ports wouldn’t really benefit America at all, just businesses who wanted to sell oil overseas. 

As soon as their cartoon characters hit anyone’s political radar, M&M Mars abandoned the characters.  There’s your evidence that their agenda is profit, not culture war politics.

Edited by Rebound

Yeah well, you're pretty partisan. So am I, I guess, but I believe in not ignoring the obvious. That's the difference between the two of us.

Disney in Florida confirmed my belief it had swung left. Atlanta and the moving of the all star game cemented something I already thought I knew about Pepsi. And if you're going to try to convince me or anybody with their eyes open the corporate media doesn't have a strong leftist bias I don't like your chances.

As to the Keystone Pipeline, canceling it was stupid. You don't need influence from the remaining Koch brother to see that. 

I hope you know leftist billionaire Warren Buffet has big money invested in trains. If oil doesn't move by pipe it moves by rail.

23 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The Republican Party has changed to become some sort of conspiracy-laden, hate the liberals, weirdo religion, gay-hating cult.  

^The MSNBC is strong in this one. His mind is weak. 

He could watch Joy Reid for an hour and not spot a smidgeon of lying, racism, hypocrisy or stupidity.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1