"Shameless": Antifa back in Atlanta with their "antics"

I've said it before...one of these days, these antifa freaks are gonna find themselves face to face with a man. I expect either the skinny little priss will either run like hell, or not see it comin'.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I still don't get your main point, you were not defending thuggery, that was me getting you going, so what you are saying, as your conclusion, I am not allowed to label the 6 people above antifa because that upsets you, and you will do another cross examination to show me there is no proof of a structure called antifa? 

Am I missing something else?

---> Well in that case, I will still call them 6 antifa radical members. 

As I would with Proud Boys.

It's certainly not upsetting me if you label them Antifa. The point is academic. It's superfluous, and more likely counterproductive, to talk about something in the wrong terms.

Antifa is an idea with which some people self identify. Sort of like the words "patriot" or "cool." Means different things to different people. You can call them Antifa. Those 6 may call themselves Antifa. While 73% of the others who self-identify as Antifa may say "Nah, that kind of activity is not Antifa." So did we achieve any shared understanding with that labeling?

And not only does it fail to further understanding, it's often used by the right as a sort of flimsy counterpoint to organizations like the Proud Boys or 3 Percenters or militias,  which are actually designated terrorist organizations in some places. They say, "Well, you've got Antifa!" To which the only real response is "WTF does that mean?" 

Antifa is a disorganized, distributed rabble with a hodgepodge of beliefs that sometimes overlap--and some of them might sometimes do something at some intersection of the venn diagram. "The left" is sooooo lucky to have such "a thing." Lol

Edited by Hodad

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I've said it before...one of these days, these antifa freaks are gonna find themselves face to face with a man. I expect either the skinny little priss will either run like hell, or not see it comin'.

Here you are.  Don't say I never get you anything...

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

It's certainly not upsetting me if you label them Antifa. The point is academic. It's superfluous, and more likely counterproductive, to talk about something in the wrong terms.

Antifa is an idea with which some people self identify. Sort of like the words "patriot" or "cool." Means different things to different people. You can call them Antifa. Those 6 may call themselves Antifa. While 73% of the others who self-identify as Antifa may say "Nah, that kind of activity is not Antifa." So did we achieve any shared understanding with that labeling?

And not only does it fail to further understanding, it's often used by the right as a sort of flimsy counterpoint to organizations like the Proud Boys or 3 Percenters or militias,  which are actually designated terrorist organizations in some places. They say, "Well, you've got Antifa!" To which the only real response is "WTF does that mean?" 

Antifa is a disorganized, distributed rabble with a hodgepodge of beliefs that sometimes overlap--and some of them might sometimes do something at some intersection of the venn diagram. "The left" is sooooo lucky to have such "a thing." Lol

Yah, okii.

Do you know what I think? I think the left would not have as much extremist element if good men like you would stop beating around the bush and call them of whom they are. 

What kind of logic is this?  So if proud boys tomorrow disband and they get a few lawyers like you to say "we are not an organisation, but an idea," and then they select a random idea, like "cool men", if they show up, under no banner, to an event and start rioting, I am not allowed to call them of whom they are? Because is not academic? What?! 😃

And then, when they get arrested, lawyers like you can come on forums and say: "It was just an idea, those people that got arrested are not Proud Boys, cool men is just an idea". 

Do you know what I also think?

When someone like you looks at the below 2 sets of pictures, you will judge b) more harshly than a). 

Am I right or wrong? 

a) AntiFa Fanatics

Left.thumb.jpg.c064e8fb6a39b9b2aaa1fbc9aed01216.jpg

b) Proud Boys Fanatics

steven-derrick-tucker-mugshot-collection.jpg?fit=700,275&ssl=1

---> Someone was asking me, how do you see yourself a centrist? Well I am not academic when it comes to words, I said this before, but let's start with something basic, I think a centrist should have zero tolerance towards thugs like Proud Boys / AntiFa and any ilk from left and right fringes. That is my position. 

Edited by Contrarian
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Here you are.  Don't say I never get you anything...

Do you know who that guy is? 

The hooligan from Proud Boys which was fighting the hooligan from Antifa? His name is Ethan Nordean, he is one of the people that turned on Trump 😄😄😄

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/14/capitol-riot-proud-boys-leader-ethan-nordean-lashes-out-trump/5089270001/

Edited by Contrarian

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The hooligan from Proud Boys which was fighting the hooligan from Antifa? His name is Ethan Nordean, he is one of the people that turned on Trump 😄😄😄

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/14/capitol-riot-proud-boys-leader-ethan-nordean-lashes-out-trump/5089270001/

I'd no idea.

Well, at least he's got Trump correctly pegged now.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Good for you Sherlock. You found proof something I'd never heard of, didn't exist.

Now, if you're through playing games. Show me the evidence Trump believed only antifa was in the advance troops of agitators preparing the ground for the arrival of the Trump ralliers. (Which is a better way of stating your claim.)

Do that and I'll show you there's good reason to believe the advance force was made up of multiple groups of agitators including Antifa.

I can't tell you what Trump "believed," only what he SAYS, because Trump is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. AKA, even IF he knows the truth, he'll tell you something else if he believes the LIE helps HIM.

16 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Gotta laugh though...

When you told me you post evidence of stuff I didn't know you meant it was stuff nobody was talking about.

Too bad ^this drivel makes NO SENSE. YOU were talking about antifa in the Capitol and I showed you they weren't there.

The message went out to antifa to STAY AWAY on Jan 6th. As you said, MAYBE ONE SHOWED UP. LMAO

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You sure are certain about your FANTASIES. LMAO

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Yah, okii.

Do you know what I think? I think the left would not have as much extremist element if good men like you would stop beating around the bush and call them of whom they are. 

What kind of logic is this?  So if proud boys tomorrow disband and they get a few lawyers like you to say "we are not an organisation, but an idea," and then they select a random idea, like "cool men", if they show up, under no banner, to an event and start rioting, I am not allowed to call them of whom they are? Because is not academic? What?! 😃

And then, when they get arrested, lawyers like you can come on forums and say: "It was just an idea, those people that got arrested are not Proud Boys, cool men is just an idea". 

Do you know what I also think?

When someone like you looks at the below 2 sets of pictures, you will judge b) more harshly than a). 

Am I right or wrong? 

a) AntiFa Fanatics

Left.thumb.jpg.c064e8fb6a39b9b2aaa1fbc9aed01216.jpg

b) Proud Boys Fanatics

steven-derrick-tucker-mugshot-collection.jpg?fit=700,275&ssl=1

---> Someone was asking me, how do you see yourself a centrist? Well I am not academic when it comes to words, I said this before, but let's start with something basic, I think a centrist should have zero tolerance towards thugs like Proud Boys / AntiFa and any ilk from left and right fringes. That is my position. 

By what authority did you assign the label "antifa" to that group of six?

Did you yell "hey ANTIFA!" and they looked up at you? LMAO

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

That guy is an ID IOT to believe ANYTHING the pathological LIAR says.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

How do you know which is antifa?

I read the comments.  Long time ago, on Reddit.  It came to mind when I was reading this thread so I looked it up.

It was a better video when I originally saw it.  Longer, and both in real time and slow motion.

That one'll do the trick for today, though.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

By what authority did you assign the label "antifa" to that group of six?

Did you yell "hey ANTIFA!" and they looked up at you? LMAO

Yes, it was a NINJA from Maine which travelled to Georgia. Your acting like a Trump bot defending his herd with every loophole possible. 

I call them what I want to call them, 6 US alleged domestic terrorists which are of the antifa radical group.

Do you put the mask on too in between your Marxist books that you were linking here? haha, calm your nerves, just a Tuesday joke.

So yes, proud boys and antifa are equal in my eyes, thugs.

Edited by Contrarian
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, it was a NINJA from Maine which travelled to Texas. Your acting like a Trump bot defending his herd with every loophole possible. 

I call them what I want to call them, 6 US domestic terorists which are of the antifa radical ideology. 

Do you put the mask on too in between your Marxist books that you were linking here? haha

Just because a book is hosted on a "Marxist" website, does not make it "marxist" in CONTENT.

Did you even read it? I'm thinking NOT since you're letting your BIAS do your talking.

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So yes, proud boys and antifa are equal in my eyes, thugs.

Sure. And the US soldiers fighting Nazi fascists in WWII are both "thugs." AKA, you're being simplistic.

18 minutes ago, robosmith said:

US soldiers fighting

wait, are you saying US Soldiers in WW2 were of the same mentality as left wing radicals punks which burn private property down and attack the police in their quest for a better society?

Edited by Contrarian

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Just because a book is hosted on a "Marxist" website, does not make it "marxist" in CONTENT.

Did you even read it? I'm thinking NOT since you're letting your BIAS do your talking.

Sure. And the US soldiers fighting Nazi fascists in WWII are both "thugs." AKA, you're being simplistic.

I think comparing Antifa to US soldiers fighting Nazi fascists in WWII is being simplistic. 

Antifa are like Black Lives Matter, in that it is easy to support the principle without supporting the group, because in both cases they go far beyond just supporting the principle themselves.

Granted, also in both cases, it can be argued that the actions of those who claim to be acting for the group might not have the support of the central committee.  In Antifa's case, because there isn't one.  That doesn't mean they don't identify with and believe they are acting on belhalf of the ideology, though.

19 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

wait, are you saying US Soldiers in WW2 were of the same mentality as left wing radicals punks which burn private property down and attack the police in their quest for a better society?

Is "same mentality" what I said? The commonality to which I referred is anti "fascism."

US soldiers were fighting fascism. Understand now?

Do you believe the world would be better if the Nazis won?

Keep in mind that I'm not even buying your "evidence" that the 6 arrested are "antifa."

24 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think comparing Antifa to US soldiers fighting Nazi fascists in WWII is being simplistic. 

Antifa are like Black Lives Matter, in that it is easy to support the principle without supporting the group, because in both cases they go far beyond just supporting the principle themselves.

Granted, also in both cases, it can be argued that the actions of those who claim to be acting for the group might not have the support of the central committee.  In Antifa's case, because there isn't one.  That doesn't mean they don't identify with and believe they are acting on belhalf of the ideology, though.

What is "far beyond the principle"? You mean different methods of "fighting"?

10 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Do you believe the world would be better if the Nazis won?

Tactics of the far left. When they can't say anything about private property being destroyed or attacks on police, he resorts to gutter low level questions hoping to get a reaction.

Just another one ranting, I highly doubt the US soldiers in WW2 would put up with punks destroying private propery or challenging authority like a 2023 diverse police force. 

What a fanafic from Newsom's land.

There are other avenues than to be a ninja from Maine.

= )

--> As for the name being "anti-fascist" , Kim from North Korea calls himself a democrat but he is nothing off.

Edited by Contrarian

20 hours ago, Hodad said:

Fosters Lager - Can | Beer | D'Agostino"Sky News. It's Australian for Fox." 

If they can't convince the suckers that all other media is corrupt, no one will swear allegiance to their hate cult.

Meanwhile, her point is rather neatly undermined by reality, in which the "mainstream" media reported heavily on the outburst of violence in Atlanta--including the title of the USA Today video in the post. 

What is the point of your delusional ramblings now?

1) This is a riot in Atlanta afaik, not that big of a deal. 

2) If the MSM is reporting on it in a reasonable manner, good for them. Why should I care if they get one right? 

3) Maybe the MSM suddenly does care about violent riots... If so, then at least something good came from Jan 6th? Right?

If everyone is in agreement that "the riots in Atlanta are bad", that should be a god thing, no? Why are you trying to make this a wedge issue? Who's supposed to hate each other now?

If anyone is a hate cultist, it's you.