Hannity admits he didn't believe Trump's election fraud lies.

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I said: "evidence of fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law".  Are you so dimwitted that you have concluded that "dozens" of ballots swayed the election?

I know what you said and it's invalid. As I said earlier, it wasn't too long ago that leftist clowns were telling me that it's virtually impossible for ballots to be anywhere but where they are supposed to be. You and I both know how stupid that thinking is, and I'm sure over time you and I will be laughing at how stupid your comments are. 

lol. See? I'm already laughing. 

Edited by Deluge

20 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I know what you said and it's invalid. As I said earlier, it wasn't too long ago that leftist clowns were telling me that it's virtually impossible for ballots to be anywhere but where they are supposed to be. You and I both know how stupid that thinking is, and I'm sure over time you and I will be laughing at how stupid your comments are. 

lol. See? I'm already laughing. 

Bla bla bla.... Who cares? It's been over two years. Wake the f__k up. If, as you say, new viable damning evidence arises, I will be sure to admit I was wrong. Until that time comes..... And if will probably never come, you've got nothing.... Admit that.... Admit that as of right now, you've got nothing.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Bla bla bla.... Who cares? It's been over two years. Wake the f__k up. If, as you say, new viable damning evidence arises, I will be sure to admit I was wrong. Until that time comes..... And if will probably never come, you've got nothing.... Admit that.... Admit that as of right now, you've got nothing.

We've got two bags of discarded ballots which mean's there's probably more out there; a lot more. 

Keep your night dress on; this is just the beginning! ;) 

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

We've got two bags of discarded ballots which mean's there's probably more out there; a lot more. 

More random assumptions that you speculate might of happened... What a halfwit you are. I ask you for evidence of fraud widespread enough to of made a difference and viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law.... And you give me suppositions.... Are you really this stupid, dimwit?

Admit that as of right now, you've got nothing.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

21 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

More random assumptions that you speculate might of happened... What a halfwit you are. I ask you for evidence of fraud widespread enough to of made a difference and viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law.... And you give me suppositions.... Are you really this stupid, dimwit?

Admit that as of right now, you've got nothing.

CrakHoBarbie is slow. Can I get an amen?

AMEN!!

Point out where I stated there is now enough "evidence of fraud widespread enough to of [have] made a difference and viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law". Point it out. We know you've parroted this drivel countless times, and so have so many other of your hivemates. The key is to point out where normal people, like myself, have made that same stupid, pointless, statement. 

What I have said is that evidence is finally forthcoming. The truth is fighting its way through the filth and lies and it's starting to surface. The best that you and the other zombies can do at this point is to sit down, shut up, and wait. 

Now, go get some much needed rest; your brain hurts, and it needs lost of rest. 

Edited by Deluge

On 1/22/2023 at 3:55 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Oh and hey, I can't remember if it was you or the other half of R&R that was critiquing my use of the neologism "Clicky." Doesn't matter. It's the same thing.

I know what cliquey means. That isn't what I meant, either by definition or pronunciation. I wasn't talking about any kind of cabal or group of people. I was talking about a term.

"Clicky" to me is a relative of clickbait. It's a word or phrase that's facile and easy to click on digitally or mentally but when you stop to think about what is actually being said it doesn't really mean much or serve any kind of useful purpose. The prog tendency to constantly redefine terms to mean whatever they want at the moment is "clicky." Terms like "whataboutism" are "clicky." The claim that if you mention Nazism you've lost the argument is "clicky." A Nazi comparison is often valid.

"Clicky" is my word with my definition. It's OK to do that by the Prog example. You guys do it all the time. BTW "Prog" is also "clicky" and I'm fine with it. If you want to know what that means feel free to ask.

"Clicky" sounds like and means exactly what I want it to. If you were unsure about what I meant you should have asked rather than push your own idea that what you wanted to believe I was thinking was some sort of new truth.

When YOUR MEMORY is FAILING, it would be better to NOT reveal that HERE.

It just DESTROYS your CREDIBILITY. AKA, it wasn't me, but that's what you get for resorting to shorthand (R&R). LMAO

Edited by robosmith

On 1/24/2023 at 8:39 AM, Deluge said:

It wasn't too long ago that leftist degenerates were saying there is absolutely no evidence of voter fraud at all. 

What I'VE said on multiple occasions is, "give it time; the truth will make its way through the filth & lies eventually" and it has already started. ;) 

When 60+ court cases challenging election results ARE THROWN OUT, that IS "NO EVIDENCE."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You're just a dumbass pushing nonsense suppositions. Come back when you can actually prove your moronic contentions.. 

I thought I told you to shut up and wait. 

Good Lord, democrats are as stupid as they are perverted. 

Can't you degenerates even understand the simplest of instructions? 

Edited by Deluge

36 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I thought I told you to shut up and wait. 

Good Lord, democrats are as stupid as they are perverted. 

Can't you degenerates even understand the simplest of instructions? 

I told you to just admit your "evidence" adds up to a hand full of shite. You've got squat, douche. Just admit it. Or, are you too much of an obstinate, stubborn pea-brain more on to do so.... 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Point out where I said it was. 

You said "give it time" as if LATE "evidence" means something.

IT MEANS NOTHING. The election is over and the vote was certified. End of story. Even if true, the election will NOT be undone.

Those LIES were ONLY invented to destroy the validity of elections and normalize FUTURE LIES.

If you have NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud BEFORE certification, ALL YOU HAVE is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT.

4 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I told you to just admit your "evidence" adds up to a hand full of shite. You've got squat, douche. Just admit it. Or, are you too much of an obstinate, stubborn pea-brain more on to do so.... 

I don't normally do this kind of thing for everyone, but since you're so slow, I'm willing to make an exception. ;) 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/11/12/santa-clara-county-ballots-found-discarded-in-mountain-ravine-investigation-launched/

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I don't normally do this kind of thing for everyone, but since you're so slow, I'm willing to make an exception. ;) 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/11/12/santa-clara-county-ballots-found-discarded-in-mountain-ravine-investigation-launched/

That's not election fraud, and I believe the mystery was solved in S10E08 of Seinfeld.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

You said "give it time" as if LATE "evidence" means something.

IT MEANS NOTHING. The election is over and the vote was certified. End of story. Even if true, the election will NOT be undone.

Those LIES were ONLY invented to destroy the validity of elections and normalize FUTURE LIES.

If you have NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud BEFORE certification, ALL YOU HAVE is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT.

It does mean something; if real evidence ever were to come to light, it would prove that democrats enjoy deceiving people and that extra eyeballs would need to be on every GD thing they do. I would welcome all of that in a hot second. 

I have no evidence? 

I'm going to continue posting that link for as long as you continue to parrot such idiocy. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

You're not smart enough to know what it is.

Seinfeld is great, but you cheapen the series by using it in this forum. 

It's not two sacks of ballots, slow-poke. It's two sacks of mail and mixed in that mail were 12 ballots. 12 measly ballots. 

It's not election fraud. It's a lazy mailman or a big error.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Deluge said:

Again? How is it possible that you're so f__king stupid? You fit the MAGA profile to a tee. Normally one must go to a kindergarten to find someone as learned as yourself.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Again? How is it possible that your [you're] so f__king stupid? You fit the MAGA profile to a tee. Normally one must go to a kindergarten to find someone as learned as yourself.

I'm much more learned than you, CrakPipe.

Keep clinging to the idea that you have the public duped. It's been pretty effective up until recently. ;)

On 1/24/2023 at 3:46 PM, Deluge said:

Where are the two bags of ballots?

You found a link to twelve ballots in ultra-liberal a California.  Where are the two bags? And how is two bags enough to overturn the results of a nationwide election?