Not all students who menstruate are female

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

Yeah, I know. Five years ago, a retard who made such a stupid statement would likely be laughed at and maybe duct taped to a tree.

Not today.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/not-all-students-who-menstruate-are-female-democrat-state-rep-tells-fellow-legislators?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2023-01-19&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

'Not all students who menstruate are female,' Democratic state rep tells fellow legislators. Fed up folks reacting to statement have an absolute field day.

A Democratic Minnesota state representative — arguing against an amendment to a bill that would provide funding for menstrual products in student restrooms — told fellow legislators last week that “not all students who menstruate are female," the National Desk reported.

I would encourage the committee to vote no on this amendment for a few reasons: practical, financial, social, emotional. First, there are a lot of schools that are moving towards gender-neutral bathrooms, and if we add "female" we might become obsolete very quickly. Second, not all students who menstruate are female – we need to make sure that all students have access to these products.These students who are not female, who menstruate, face a greater stigma and barrier to asking for these products, and so providing them in an easily accessible place in all student bathrooms is particularly important for those students.
Here is the delusional bee itch spewing this psychobabble.
Feist,%20Sandra%20sm.JPG
Okay. EARTH TO RETARDS, (those who attended Blue State schools and don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.
1. If you have a PENIS, you are NOT a woman.
2. If you can get PROSTATE CANCER you are not a woman.
3. If you are able to give birth, you are NOT a MAN.
4. If you have monthly periods, YOU ARE NOT A MAN.
5. Yes, there are delusional and sick individuals who THINK they are another gender. They should be given psychiatric help, but IN NO WAY SHOULD COLLEGES OR ANY OTHER PUBLIC INSTITUTION HAVE TO CHANGE THE SIGNS ON THE BATHROOMS TO MOLLIFY THESE LOONIES' DELUSIONS.
Minnesota. Another blue state with inferior schools.
io-out-of-io-liberals-are-stupid-fwd-i-have-31901122.png

Pssst... That blood coming out of your ass is not menstrual fluid. Just stop using "Lugis" as lube.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Quite a long diatribe in the OP But... yeah, things are changing I think.  I support the right to have contrary opinions but at a certain point, unfortunately, you will pay a price socially.

If you believe that the price of having principles is worth it then I agree ?.

The word "female" is already in use and has been for centuries, and its meaning has never changed. 

Just because some gender dysphoria victims really really want to bend the dictionary to suit them doesn't make it so. 

They're "chicks with dicks", or "guys who talk too much", but they're not women and they're not female. It's just a fact.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The word "female" is already in use and has been for centuries, and its meaning has never changed. 

Just because some gender dysphoria victims really really want to bend the dictionary to suit them doesn't make it so. 

They're "chicks with dicks", or "guys who talk too much", but they're not women and they're not female. It's just a fact.

Did they teach you about the biology of stages of sexual development in the womb where you got your degree in statistics?

IF you ever got a degree at all....

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Quite a long diatribe in the OP But... yeah, things are changing I think.  I support the right to have contrary opinions but at a certain point, unfortunately, you will pay a price socially.

If you believe that the price of having principles is worth it then I agree ?.

Do you think that men can menstruate? Do you think women can contract prostate cancer?

Human anatomy doesn't change just because a bunch of uneducated blue staters get bored.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Did they teach you about the biology of stages of sexual development in the womb where you got your degree in statistics?

IF you ever got a degree at all....

i assume you have some scientific documentation to support that line of ignorance.

Then again, You were born 12 years ago and probably don't know any more than the usual fairy tales you spew on a daily basis here.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The very idea that these Libbie Terrorists would defend a brainless twit who thinks she can convince people that men can menstruate, is both laughable and destructive to the very fabric of society.!

Rush Limbaugh warned us about what happens when we start to take these liberals seriously.  Back in the early 80s, these bozos would have been LAUGHED OUT OF THE ROOM.

Men being able to menstruate? That is the dumbest idea of all time.

But when you don't laugh those id yuts out of the room, they continue to spew those lies until other mental midgets take up the chant. And suddenly CNN and other fake news hacks start pretending that chant is fact.

5 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Rush Limbaugh warned us about what happens when we start to take these liberals seriously.  Back in the early 80s, these bozos would have been LAUGHED OUT OF THE ROOM.

Men being able to menstruate? That is the dumbest idea of all time.

But when you don't laugh those id yuts out of the room, they continue to spew those lies until other mental midgets take up the chant. And suddenly CNN and other fake news hacks start pretending that chant is fact.

A chant? That sounds coercive, destructive and it appears they like to use fear as a tool. 

Google "terrorist" and this is the definition:

"One who favors or uses terrorizing methods for the accomplishment of some object, as for coercing a government or a community into the adoption of or submission to a certain course; one who practises terrorism."

Hmm...I guess that makes these nonses...terrorists.

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

A chant? That sounds coercive, destructive and it appears they like to use fear as a tool. 

Google "terrorist" and this is the definition:

"One who favors or uses terrorizing methods for the accomplishment of some object, as for coercing a government or a community into the adoption of or submission to a certain course; one who practises terrorism."

Hmm...I guess that makes these nonses...terrorists.

We're not too far from Thought Police days where government will use fear as a tool to extinguish any opposing opinions. Tech companies have already made George Orwell's prediction come true.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

We're not too far from Thought Police days where government will use fear as a tool to extinguish any opposing opinions. Tech companies have already made George Orwell's prediction come true.

Yes. Thus these Libbies are...by definition..."Terrorists".

21 minutes ago, Rebound said:

We aren’t the jerks running around with assault rifles and storming the US Capitol. 

Really? I bet a lot of you Libbie Terrorists run around with rifles. Just ask Scalise.

But sure...storming the Capital building is every bit a terrorist act as...

Shooting up a baseball practice. 

Burning down police stations.

Holding entire city blocks hostage.

Threatening the population with crimes of ideology and thought.

Willingly imposing fear and panic on the general public.

Attacking SCOTUS judges.

Gee...I guess "If the shoe fits", hey?

Mr Libbie Terrorist?

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Really? I bet a lot of you Libbie Terrorists run around with rifles. Just ask Scalise.

But sure...storming the Capital building is every bit a terrorist act as...

Shooting up a baseball practice. 

Burning down police stations.

Holding entire city blocks hostage.

Threatening the population with crimes of ideology and thought.

Willingly imposing fear and panic on the general public.

Attacking SCOTUS judges.

Gee...I guess "If the shoe fits", hey?

Mr Libbie Terrorist?

But Nancy Pelosi did not say one single word in defense of people who did those things.  The January 6 attack was instigated by Donald Trump and his incessant lying about an election which he lost.  He filed his 64 lawsuits with his “proof” and he lost every one. There were dozens of recounts and he lost every one. HE LOST, DUMBASS!!!

But you and the Speaker of the House and the GOP leaders all stood by his lies and continue to.  So don’t tell me it’s the same thing because it isn’t. The BLM rioters all belong in prison and I hope they stay there.  

On 1/21/2023 at 9:38 AM, reason10 said:

Yeah, I know. Five years ago, a retard who made such a stupid statement would likely be laughed at and maybe duct taped to a tree.

Not today.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/not-all-students-who-menstruate-are-female-democrat-state-rep-tells-fellow-legislators?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2023-01-19&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

'Not all students who menstruate are female,' Democratic state rep tells fellow legislators. Fed up folks reacting to statement have an absolute field day.

A Democratic Minnesota state representative — arguing against an amendment to a bill that would provide funding for menstrual products in student restrooms — told fellow legislators last week that “not all students who menstruate are female," the National Desk reported.

I would encourage the committee to vote no on this amendment for a few reasons: practical, financial, social, emotional. First, there are a lot of schools that are moving towards gender-neutral bathrooms, and if we add "female" we might become obsolete very quickly. Second, not all students who menstruate are female – we need to make sure that all students have access to these products.These students who are not female, who menstruate, face a greater stigma and barrier to asking for these products, and so providing them in an easily accessible place in all student bathrooms is particularly important for those students.
Here is the delusional bee itch spewing this psychobabble.
Feist,%20Sandra%20sm.JPG
Okay. EARTH TO RETARDS, (those who attended Blue State schools and don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.
1. If you have a PENIS, you are NOT a woman.
2. If you can get PROSTATE CANCER you are not a woman.
3. If you are able to give birth, you are NOT a MAN.
4. If you have monthly periods, YOU ARE NOT A MAN.
5. Yes, there are delusional and sick individuals who THINK they are another gender. They should be given psychiatric help, but IN NO WAY SHOULD COLLEGES OR ANY OTHER PUBLIC INSTITUTION HAVE TO CHANGE THE SIGNS ON THE BATHROOMS TO MOLLIFY THESE LOONIES' DELUSIONS.
Minnesota. Another blue state with inferior schools.
io-out-of-io-liberals-are-stupid-fwd-i-have-31901122.png

You fairies will get your panties twisted into knots and triggered over just about anything, won’t you?  

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

But Nancy Pelosi did not say one single word in defense of people who did those things.  The January 6 attack was instigated by Donald Trump and his incessant lying about an election which he lost.  He filed his 64 lawsuits with his “proof” and he lost every one. There were dozens of recounts and he lost every one. HE LOST, DUMBASS!!!

But you and the Speaker of the House and the GOP leaders all stood by his lies and continue to.  So don’t tell me it’s the same thing because it isn’t. The BLM rioters all belong in prison and I hope they stay there.  

Oh Rebound...don't shrink from who you are? Wear it like a man. Be a proud Libbie Terrorist.

26 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Three men in a boat.

56 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Does it strike you as interesting that the very thing so many conservatives have been accused of, turns out to be the shoes worn by Libbies?

You just don’t like it when we use your shady tactics against you.  But the truth of my statement is this: You people constantly get riled up over nothing.  I don’t understand transgender people or whatever they call themselves, and I think all this “they” pronoun stuff is silly and annoying, but it’s really none of my business and far from something important, except to them.