George Santos was a Brazilian Drag Queen

On 1/23/2023 at 12:03 AM, West said:

Yup.. but trolling the trolls is always a good time.. 

Seriously, for a moment: George Santos is a total lying shitbag and very likely a criminal. He should not be in Congress and the GOP should kick his ass to the curb. 

In the 1990’s, a GOP Speaker named Craig Livingstone resigned from his role as Speaker of the House AND from Congress after it was revealed he’d cheated on his wife.  Look how far they’ve fallen!  

Santos is obviously a disgrace to himself, and the longer the GOP keeps him in Congress, the bigger they all disgrace themselves.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Seriously, for a moment: George Santos is a total lying shitbag and very likely a criminal. He should not be in Congress and the GOP should kick his ass to the curb. 

In the 1990’s, a GOP Speaker named Craig Livingstone resigned from his role as Speaker of the House AND from Congress after it was revealed he’d cheated on his wife.  Look how far they’ve fallen!  

Santos is obviously a disgrace to himself, and the longer the GOP keeps him in Congress, the bigger they all disgrace themselves.  

McCarthy doesn't understand that selling his soul for his ambition, is dragging the entire Party into the mud.

Though he might not have still had one due to a PRIOR SALE. LMAO

On 1/22/2023 at 12:41 PM, robosmith said:

Probably only among the Trump CULT MEMBERS.

What are you talking about?  I actually agreed with you on something.  

Anyway this Santos has definitely been a liar.  Done some things he’s regretted.  Maybe he’s turned his life around, I really have no idea.  Some would say a leopard can’t change its spots.  Joe Biden, for instance.  A lying 2 bit pony soldier that loves smelling kids way too much.  

Some say a leopard can.  Mike Lindell, for instance, used to be a drug addict.  Now he’s turned his life around and dreamed up a huge corporation that employs 1000’s.  Life can be weird that way.  

12 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I'm talking about WITH WHOM it will hurt Biden. I don't think it will hurt him with Democrats who voted for him.

Anyway this Santos has definitely been a liar.  Done some things he’s regretted.  Maybe he’s turned his life around, I really have no idea.  Some would say a leopard can’t change its spots.  Joe Biden, for instance.  A lying 2 bit pony soldier that loves smelling kids way too much.  

Just recently a personal interview came out in which Santos excoriated someone who started a relationship with a lie.

Talk about clueless. Though it was done in Portuguese, so the interview might have been very old. 

Some say a leopard can.  Mike Lindell, for instance, used to be a drug addict.  Now he’s turned his life around and dreamed up a huge corporation that employs 1000’s.  Life can be weird that way.  

And Lindell is jeopardizing that pillow corporation and thousands of jobs with his delusional rantings.

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

This thread is about how George Santos and how he lied about every aspect of his past in order to win a congressional seat. Please stay on topic. Or are you just too f__king stupid?

If you can manage to stick around this forum long enough, you will realize that threads meander around somewhat.  My post included Santos and some others.  If you can’t handle that it may be a sign that there is a source of stress in your life that needs to be alleviated.

22 minutes ago, sharkman said:

If you can manage to stick around this forum long enough, you will realize that threads meander around somewhat.  My post included Santos and some others.  If you can’t handle that it may be a sign that there is a source of stress in your life that needs to be alleviated.

Well, if you weren't such a halfwit, you wouldn't feel the need to spout your incessant whataboutisms. It's as if it's all you're worth.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 1:18 PM, sharkman said:

Close your eyes and pretend Santos is a Democrat. Then you’ll see how absolutely blind you are to truth. 

Santos lied about EVERYTHING in his background. He didn’t go to college at all; he didn’t work for any Wall St firms at all. He has no securities education or licenses at all. He lied about his mother and his religion and his family and his non-existent real estate holdings. 

Add to that:  He only made $50K a year until he ran for office and then inexplicably was able to loan himself $700,000. It’s Crystal clear that something illegal happened, and he hasn’t explained one bit of it.  We know that the “firm” he worked for was a proven illegal Ponzi scheme.  Santos claims he didn’t know, but if he didn’t know, why did he assure clients he would increase their investments 10x?  

Now he’s even been accused by a vet of raising $3,000 for the vet’s dog and keeping all the money for himself.  

PRETEND THAT WAS A DEMOCRAT.