George Santos was a Brazilian Drag Queen

1 minute ago, sharkman said:

You believe all that simply because of the media you’ve taken in over the last decade.  That same media told you how good Biden and Trudeau would be, but they’ve both been guilty of lies and having secrets in their past.  

People are pretty easy to manipulate.    Until a person really realizes this, they are just another useless sheep.  

The idea is to use your brain.  So when Biden says something, you figure it out for yourself.  Same with Trudeau.  Or any actual politician, really.  Blind acceptance does not an informed electorate make.

That said, nobody who believes Trump has ever used their brain.  He is in a completely different league from all the rest.  And the rest of the Republicans, (with a few exceptions, whose policies I might not agree with, but whose integrity I respect) followed like the useless sheep you mention in your post.

And when they were embarrassed, they still followed.  And when they were completely humiliated, they still followed.  Craven weasels with no capacity left to feel any kind of shame for their cowardice.

Thankfully the American people do not follow blindly.  As was shown by the failures on the Republican side during the last midterms, more Americans revile Trump than revere him.

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

How do you ever get anything done in your personal life if everytime anyone presents a problem, you say "well whatabout *"? It's infantile and counter productive. 

How do you convince yourself you're living in the real world when rational points are reworked in your land of Proggy make believe to become what you would like to believe instead of what was actually said to you. 

If you or yours aren't living up to the standards you'd like to hold others to people will notice. They won't be impressed. Thinking you've changed that because you know a clicky little term like 'whataboutism' is either desperate or nuts.

Edited by Infidel Dog

8 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

How do you convince yourself you're living in the real world when rational points are reworked in your land of Proggy make believe to become what you would like to believe instead of what was actually said to you. 

If you or yours aren't living up to the standards you'd like to hold others to people will notice. They won't be impressed. Thinking you've changed that because you know a clicky little term like 'whataboutism' is either desperate or nuts.

Do you even understand the meaning of that "clicky little term like 'whataboutism'"?

It means you're ignoring something that's alleged, by SUGGESTION it's NO WORSE than something else. AKA defense by pure deflection, rather than addressing the allegation.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Do you even understand the meaning of that "clicky little term like 'whataboutism'"?

It means you're ignoring something that's alleged, by SUGGESTION it's NO WORSE than something else. AKA defense by pure deflection, rather than addressing the allegation.

And it’s not “clicky,” it’s clique-y. Which isn’t a word either, but at least it’s the correct misspelling of his imaginary word. 

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

How do you ever get anything done in your personal life if everytime anyone presents a problem, you say "well whatabout *"? It's infantile and counter productive. 

You still haven't explained why I should be outraged about this George guy. 

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Whataboutism isn't always counter-productive. It's actually quite important to keep things in perspective, and the only way to do that is to compare "the new thing" to "things that happened in the past, and what the reaction was".

If you knew more about the legal system than "what it feels like to compile a rap sheet", you'd know that legal precedents are an integral part of a fair and balanced system, and have been for centuries.

When something bad happens, they're actually bound to follow the legal precedents that were set when the same thing happened two weeks ago, twelve years ago, 62 years ago, etc. The only way to break that cycle is by changing existing legislation via an elected body. 

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

The idea is to use your brain.  So when Biden says something, you figure it out for yourself.  Same with Trudeau.  Or any actual politician, really.  Blind acceptance does not an informed electorate make.

That said, nobody who believes Trump has ever used their brain.  He is in a completely different league from all the rest.  And the rest of the Republicans, (with a few exceptions, whose policies I might not agree with, but whose integrity I respect) followed like the useless sheep you mention in your post.

And when they were embarrassed, they still followed.  And when they were completely humiliated, they still followed.  Craven weasels with no capacity left to feel any kind of shame for their cowardice.

Thankfully the American people do not follow blindly.  As was shown by the failures on the Republican side during the last midterms, more Americans revile Trump than revere him.

But you figure it out for yourself based on the information and data that is available.  From the media. 

The same media that was given advance knowledge of the raid on Trump’s home.  And photos were released of the classified documents/envelopes all nicely fanned out.

And this same media was fine with not being told of Biden’s classified document stash(apparently more found just yesterday) when they were discovered just before the mid term election.  if the same scenario had happened to Trump it would have been leaked and covered 24/7.

This glaring lack of integrity in news reporting is lost on you because you’re brainwashed.  By that media who has been cheer leading the liberal side of things since at least the 90’s.  So you have no discernment in these matters because just like Pavlov’s dog, as soon as you hear that bell(or the name Trump in this case), you start drooling.

To prove my point, this thread is not about Trump, and I listed his name in a group of politicians to make a point about lying.  And your Trump Derangement Syndrome, conditioned by the media, has been acting up ever since.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Why should you be? You don't care that this douche lied about every little aspect of his life to get elected... And it worked! And it's still working because Jethro's like you support this nonsense.  

You're freaking out about a small-time congressman who told less lies about himself than the leader of the Democrat party did. That's the epitome of hypocrisy and stupidity.

Do you know another recently elected Demmie who's an even bigger liar? John Fetterman. He didn't just lie about himself a bunch of times, he also lied about his own election policies.

His about-face on fracking was an actual election issue. He basically told two different lies about it, one to each half of the population. As important as it is for candidates to be honest about their own lives, being honest about their intentions is even more important.

Fetterman also lied about his mental health. He's almost a vegetable ffs, there's no way he has the mental faculties to represent the people of Pennsylvania to the extent they deserve. (well, I guess they do deserve it, but not in a good way)

Alt-left CrakHoJethros like you support both Biden and Fetterman, and then when a single GOPer does it "OMG LYING IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

Like I sad earlier, your posts, along with those of every other leftard in this thread, are the epitome of hypocrisy and stupidity.

5 minutes ago, sharkman said:

But you figure it out for yourself based on the information and data that is available.  From the media. 

The same media that was given advance knowledge of the raid on Trump’s home.  And photos were released of the classified documents/envelopes all nicely fanned out.

And this same media was fine with not being told of Biden’s classified document stash(apparently found just yesterday) when they were discovered just before the mid term election.  if the same scenario had happened to Trump it would have been leaked and covered 24/7.

This glaring lack of integrity in news reporting is lost on you because you’re brainwashed.  By that media who has been cheer leading the liberal side of things since at least the 90’s.  So you have no discernment in these matters because just like Pavlov’s dog, as soon as you hear that bell(or the name Trump in this case), you start drooling.

To prove my point, this thread is not about Trump, and I listed his name in a group of politicians to make a point about lying.  And your Trump Derangement Syndrome, conditioned by the media, has been acting up ever since.

Like I said, you use your brain.  As with the politicians, so it is with media.  Every media has bias.  Even Auntie.

Then there's the media that lie to you, then claim that are not news at all, but entertainment.

Use your  brain.  It's not hard if you forget for a moment what it is you want to hear, and actually assess what you are hearing.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Like I said, you use your brain.  As with the politicians, so it is with media.  Every media has bias.  Even Auntie.

Then there's the media that lie to you, then claim that are not news at all, but entertainment.

Use your  brain.  It's not hard if you forget for a moment what it is you want to hear, and actually assess what you are hearing.

1) Heed your own advice sapper, use your teensy brain

2) Get on topic

Your post has nothing to do with the thread in general. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Heed your own advice sapper, use your teensy brain

2) Get on topic

Your post has nothing to do with the thread in general. 

1) Ooh, good one.   Do you still believe Trump won the 2020 election?

2) I don't care.

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're freaking out about a small-time congressman who told less lies about himself than the leader of the Democrat party did. That's the epitome of hypocrisy and stupidity.

Do you know another recently elected Demmie who's an even bigger liar? John Fetterman. He didn't just lie about himself a bunch of times, he also lied about his own election policies.

His about-face on fracking was an actual election issue. He basically told two different lies about it, one to each half of the population. As important as it is for candidates to be honest about their own lives, being honest about their intentions is even more important.

Fetterman also lied about his mental health. He's almost a vegetable ffs, there's no way he has the mental faculties to represent the people of Pennsylvania to the extent they deserve. (well, I guess they do deserve it, but not in a good way)

Alt-left CrakHoJethros like you support both Biden and Fetterman, and then when a single GOPer does it "OMG LYING IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

Like I sad earlier, your posts, along with those of every other leftard in this thread, are the epitome of hypocrisy and stupidity.

So you see my observations as "freaking out"?.... You need to relax pinhead. Take a deep breath..... A just take a vacation from all your moronic assumptions.

34 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Why should you be? You don't care that this douche lied about every little aspect of his life to get elected... And it worked! And it's still working because Jethro's like you support this nonsense.  

Do you believe Joe beat up a black dude named Corn Pop at a pool? 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Never said he did. 

2) We know you don't care. If you cared then you wouldn't have written 13,000 posts which are all gibberish.

13,192.  I just don't care which thread they're in.

At least we're in agreement about Trump.  That's something, anyway.

16 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So you see my observations as "freaking out"?....

Never said that. I said that you are freaking out.

Your "observations" which are specifically about Santos are correct FWIW, but your overall commentary on the subject in general completely lacks proper political perspective. That what makes your comments about Santos so hypocritical and stupid.

The facts remain that:

1) Santos is far less of a liar than Biden, and a bit less of a liar than Fetterman

2) Democrats absolutely support Biden despite his far worse track record of lying about himself to get elected, they also support Fetterman 100%

3) conservatives don't support Santos's lies. He was flayed alive by Tulsi Gabbard on Fox News during Tucker's show, which is usually the most-watched cable news show, by far, in that time slot

4) Its far more representative of a group when the leader does something which all of his followers approve of, than when a small-time member does something which the majority of members in his group disapprove of.

If you read this, and you possess even an average level of reading comprehension, then you'll cease and desist with your "unenlightened" commentary. That's if you have any pride or a sense of shame I guess.

You need to relax pinhead. Take a deep breath..... A just take a vacation from all your moronic assumptions.

*sigh*

You can take the CrakHo off the skids, but you can't take the skids out of the CrakHo.

Edited by WestCanMan

58 minutes ago, West said:

Do you believe Joe beat up a black dude named Corn Pop at a pool? 

Omg.... You are such a f__king I'd iot. Wtf does that have to do with anything? Your making excuses for a guy who's lied about every aspect of his life in order to get elected. Just goes to show you could give a f__k less as long as they push your brand of propaganda... That's weak.... It's pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Omg.... You are such a f__king I'd iot. Wtf does that have to do with anything? Your making excuses for a guy who's lied about every aspect of his life in order to get elected. Just goes to show you could give a f__k less as long as they push your brand of propaganda... That's weak.... It's pathetic. 

Well Joe lied about beating up a black guy yet here you are still lighting your hair on fire whenever someone criticizes him

5 minutes ago, West said:

Well Joe lied about beating up a black guy yet here you are still lighting your hair on fire whenever someone criticizes him

Oh.... So it's your contention that since other politicians lie that this should exonerate Santos? I guess you're just choosing to forget Santos lied about every aspect of his past in order to get elected. Dude, just stop with the excuses. It's so f__king weak.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh.... So it's your contention that since other politicians lie that this should exonerate Santos? I guess you're just choosing to forget Santos lied about every aspect of his past in order to get elected. Dude, just stop with the excuses. It's so f__king weak.

Actually no I was just telling a funny story about the buffoon occupying the white house