George Santos was a Brazilian Drag Queen

48 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump was photographed WEARING their pin. ^Just proves how out of touch YOU ARE.

AND the FAILURE to report inconvenient FACTS by your right wing echo chamber "news." 

Welcome to reality Mr. Mushroom. LMAO

I dont really watch the news.. it's like an episode of Desperate Housewives

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So why do you believe you KNOW anything about US Politics?

You failed to answer the thread asking about sources used by Canadians. Too embarrassed?

Coming on here I just feel I get the SparkNotes on the whole thing. It's sort of like PVRing a show and then cutting all the commercials. 

You folks keep me up to date on who is the newest bad person.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

You expectation fetishes are YOUR BUSINESS.

Your inability to speak English is yours.

No need to talk about them among the children here.

Ummmmm, that'd be you.

I'd hate to see the children posting here be influenced by your NORMALIZING HYPOCRISY and LYING. LMAO

Raindropgate is your hill to die on. Have fun WashPo boy. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your inability to speak English is yours.

You  don't seem to have a lot of trouble understanding my English.

Ummmmm, that'd be you.

Again you don't know what you're talking about but as usual believe you do.

Raindropgate is your hill to die on. Have fun WashPo boy. 

That was the hill you insisted on staking the entire credibility of Wapo, and your own evidence source proved you wrong. LMAO. SECRET: "drizzle" IS rain. 

driz·zle

/ˈdriz(ə)l/

Learn to pronounce

noun

light rain falling in very fine drops.

"Boston will be cloudy with patchy drizzle"

Similar:

fine rain

Scotch mist

sprinkle of rain

light shower

spray

mizzle

verb

rain lightly.

"it's started to drizzle"

Thousands more than Trump's LIE about "a few drops." LMAO

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

That was the hill you insisted on staking the entire credibility of Wapo, and your own evidence source proved you wrong. LMAO. SECRET: "drizzle" IS rain. 

Context, boy.

A guy stood outside for 17 minutes without a hat or an umbrella and ended up being dry. It's only on very close inspection that one is able to detect a slight trace of droplets for a brief period of time.

To say "It didn't rain" under those circumstances is normal, and it doesn't constitute a national crisis. It wasn't "raindropgate".

Thousands more than Trump's LIE about "a few drops." LMAO

No, thousands more of WashPo's twisted narratives.

I have more "actual" examples of the MSM lying about Trump than you have of Trump actually lying. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Context, boy.

A guy stood outside for 17 minutes without a hat or an umbrella and ended up being dry. It's only on very close inspection that one is able to detect a slight trace of droplets for a brief period of time.

To say "It didn't rain" under those circumstances is normal, and it doesn't constitute a national crisis. It wasn't "raindropgate".

NO ONE said ONE LIE was a "national crisis," and your back tracking does not change the FACT that it RAINED and Trump lied about "a few drops."

It was ALL of the 30,000+ lies put together which made it a huge problem. Duh.

Like I said BEFORE, lying about trivial things is what proves Trump is a pathological LIAR.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

No, thousands more of WashPo's twisted narratives.

I have more "actual" examples of the MSM lying about Trump than you have of Trump actually lying. 

Of course you do. But Trump gives them a run for the money. LMAO.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

NO ONE said ONE LIE was a "national crisis," and your back tracking does not change the FACT that it RAINED and Trump lied about "a few drops."

Like I said, no one would categorize the weather during that 17 minute speech as "it rained". 

WashPo is just being their usual sleazy selves to call that a lie. 

If anyone told 30,000 lies between 2017 and 2020 it was... CNN, then maybe MSNBC is second (not for a lack of trying), but WashPo definitely told more lies than Trump or anyone else for that matter.

WashPo told that more lies about Russian collusion than any one person has ever told in their life and I'm not even exaggerating. 

16 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I get what your saying and agree to a certain point. But nearly everything he told us about himself ( in order to get elected) was a lie.... That's a big problem. 

So that’s your beef with the situation, that a politician lied to get elected?  I’ve got news for you.  Are you sitting down?

There is another politician, this time a Democrat, who hid their sexual proclivities from the public and then kept them hid for 2 terms.  I guess though that I’m not being fair, since you never knew about it in the first place.

But some of your ire should be saved for Big Mike and his partner.  Look up Joan Rivers on YouTube. Funny is timeless.

Edited by sharkman

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

So that’s your beef with the situation, that a politician lied to get elected?  I’ve got news for you.  Are you sitting down?

There is another politician, this time a Democrat, who hid their sexual proclivities from the public and then kept them hid for 2 terms.  I guess though that I’m not being fair, since you never knew about it in the first place.

But some of your ire should be saved for Big Mike and his partner.  Look up Joan Rivers on YouTube. Funny is timeless.

Well, let's review Congressman Santos "issues":

-He said he obtained degrees from NYU and Baruch College. Turns out, he didn't go to college at all.

-He said he'd graduated from Horace Mann preparatory school. False 

-He said he'd worked for Citigroup and Goldman Sachs. False.

-He said he ran a charity called " Friends of pets united". Yet no evidence of this charity ever existed.

-He claimed he's Jewish and his Grandparents fled the Holocaust... False.

-He claimed he personally knew victims of the "Pulse nightclub" shootings. False.

-He claimed he owed multiple rental properties across the state of New York. False.

-He claimed that his mother had died in the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers in New York. False 

- To avoid being evicted, he claimed he was mugged on his way to pay hundreds of dollars in back rent to his Queens landlord during an eviction case. False.

- He used to call himself, publicly and privately , “Anthony Devolder”, which appears to be his middle name. George Anthony Santos, as well as his mother’s maiden name, Devolder. So he uses multiple aliases.

-Mr Santos has most recently been accused of having performed as a drag queen named “Kitara Ravache” in Brazil more than a decade ago.

- mr. Santos is all so wanted in Brazil for check fraud.

All these instances lead us to the conclusion that not only is Santos a serial lier, he's also a wanted felon. Name one job where one could lie so blatantly, and keep that job once exposed. Yet here you are, supporting a habitual lier who lied to gain a seat in Congress... and you're acting like it's business as usual. That's pathetic.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well, let's review Congressman Santos "issues":

-He said he obtained degrees from NYU and Baruch College. Turns out, he didn't go to college at all.

-He said he'd graduated from Horace Mann preparatory school. False 

-He said he'd worked for Citigroup and Goldman Sachs. False.

-He said he ran a charity called " Friends of pets united". Yet no evidence of this charity ever existing exists.

-He claimed he's Jewish and his Grandparents fled the Holocaust... False.

-He claimed he personally knew victims of the "Pulse nightclub" shootings. False.

-He claimed he owed multiple rental properties across the state of New York. False.

-He claimed that his mother had died in the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers in New York. False 

- To avoid being evicted, he claimed he was mugged on his way to pay hundreds of dollars in back rent to his Queens landlord during an eviction case. False.

- He used to call himself, publicly and privately , “Anthony Devolder”, which appears to be his middle name. George Anthony Santos, as well as his mother’s maiden name, Devolder. So he uses multiple aliases.

-Mr Santos has most recently been accused of having performed as a drag queen named “Kitara Ravache” in Brazil more than a decade ago.

- mr. Santos is all so wanted in Brazil for check fraud.

All these instances lead us to the conclusion that not only is Santos a serial lier, he's also a wanted felon. Name one job where one could lie so blatantly, and keep that job once exposed. Yet here you are, supporting a habitual lier who lied to gain a seat in Congress... and you're acting like it's business as usual. That's pathetic.

Again.  You are outraged over a politician lying.  90% of them lie.  You've got issues if you think anyone is going to be surprised about another lying politician.  Do you know who Big Mike is?

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Are you a trump supporter? Well then, I can see why Santos lying wouldn't bother you 

When you've been lied to by someone who could lie for his country at the Olympics, and be a sure bet for a podium finish, not much in the veracity stakes bothers you.  That's why Santos is still there.

19 hours ago, West said:

I've never heard of it.. must be an MSNBC boogeyman

Near as I can figure this below is what they're doing this w1roaUS.gif over:

trump_0_1200x768.png

See that little pin on his lapel? According to their corporate, state and other Prog media it has a little Q in the blue part.

They don't seem to have a clear shot of the Q in a trump pic that hasn't been photoshopped but we're told we must believe them that it's there.

I actually am prone to believe them this time because what happened was Trump wore it at one Ohio rally. Almost like he was baiting them because he wanted to watch their heads explode.

And they did. OMG did they explode. I bet the first 5 pages, at least, at google are screaming outrage.

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

trump_0_1200x768.png

See that little pin on his lapel? According to their corporate, state and other Prog media it has a little Q in the blue part.

They don't seem to have a clear shot of the Q in a trump pic that hasn't been photoshopped but we're told we must believe them that it's there.

I actually am prone to believe them this time because what happened was Trump wore it at one Ohio rally. Almost like he was baiting them because he wanted to watch their heads explode.

And they did. OMG did they explode. I bet the first 5 pages, at least, at google are screaming outrage.

Hmm sounds like that time they claimed the "okay" sign was secret code for white supremacy 

orange-man-bad-.jpg

Edited by West

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Like I said, no one would categorize the weather during that 17 minute speech as "it rained". 

WashPo is just being their usual sleazy selves to call that a lie. 

If anyone told 30,000 lies between 2017 and 2020 it was... CNN, then maybe MSNBC is second (not for a lack of trying), but WashPo definitely told more lies than Trump or anyone else for that matter.

WashPo told that more lies about Russian collusion than any one person has ever told in their life and I'm not even exaggerating. 

Time Mag and ABC News (which you cited) BOTH corroborated Wapo's reporting.

YOU said it "drizzled" and "drizzle" means rain by definition.

They were THERE and YOU WERE NOT.

Edited by robosmith

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

trump_0_1200x768.png

Q's head didn't "explode." He APPLAUDED. LMAO

38 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Again.  You are outraged over a politician lying.  90% of them lie.  You've got issues if you think anyone is going to be surprised about another lying politician.  Do you know who Big Mike is?

IF you LIE on your resume or job application and are found out, you can and LIKELY WILL be FIRED.

• Like 1

I think it's kind of funny the way the Prog God has commanded its troops to beat their chests and feign outrage over this Santos thing.

No Republican seems want the guy around. They'd dump him if they could and they might find a way yet. He's not on any committees that I know of.

But that doesn't seem to matter to the same type that so easily ignore stuff like Ilhan Omar marrying her brother to scam him a green card then getting a seat on the House foreign affairs committee or Nancy continuing to seat Eric Swalwell on the House Intelligence Committee even after they discovered he'd been banging the Chinese spy, Fang Fang.

Democrat supporting types don't really care that this Santos weasel is a lying choad. If they did they'd get rid of the bug-eyed, Burbank, bolshevick, master of the bald faced lie, Adam Schiff.

They don't actually care that Santos is a liar. They care he's a republican.

Edited by Infidel Dog