WEF 2023

West

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What taxes are those?  Any references?  I can't find anything about them.  ?

Can you find a graph or chart showing that covid deaths are down since the vax rollout?

Can you find a graph or chart showing that there's a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Or that there was one at some point? Or even that unvaxed deaths are disproportionately high? 

You'll babble from now to kingdom come about what you believe without ever providing a shred of evidence, so you have no room to talk.

Most of them don't, at least beyond liberally spraying their fields with as much as they feel they can afford.  

OMG, really? You think that people who have been farming for generations, or went to places like Texas A & M, don't know what the hell they're doing? 

Do governments know better? Like the gov't of Sri Lanka, for example? 

You should probably provide a cite or shut up now, but my guess is te babbling will continue unabated. 

Am I an expert?  Obviously not. 

Understatement of the century.

Do I live 5 minutes away from the Ontario Agriculture College (world renowned) and do I spend a lot of my time with farmers and agriculture researchers?  Yes.  Does that mean I've at least enough knowledge to be able to respond to comments from people who have none

FYI the plural of unsubstantiated anecdotes isn't facts. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How kind of you

That's right.  B.C. natural resource industries are the business of the province, not the federal government.  Read the Constitution.   Wildlife management is also provincial jurisdiction.  We already manage the wildlife populations in B.C.  Having Ottawa interfere in our jurisdiction and reserve areas for caribou because they like to see more of them is absurd.  We need a sovereign B.C. in those jurisdictions.  We need a different provincial - federal system which respects provincial jurisdiction without some dictator back east wrecking our industries.

20 minutes ago, blackbird said:

We can have some but we don't need to obey the environmentalist radicals who want to stop logging altogether.  We also don't need a group of elites back in Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto telling us in B.C. to protect more caribou by banning logging in more areas.   They should butt out and keep their long noses to themselves.  B.C. can decide itself what wildlife to protect and how much.  That is B.C. jurisdiction, not federal.

Species at Risk is federal, but also shared, jurisdiction.  Please at least try and learn a little more before making sweeping statements.  

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Just minutes ago you refused they even existed, now they are just predictions, predictions on how they want to see the world in 2030...

Where did I refuse what "existed"?  Quote me.  

They're predictions, and they were labeled as predictions.  They weren't labeled as goals.  They weren't labeled or even promoted as agendas.  

why even put them out there if they were so far out there... is that an act that normal organization put out there, or is it just to feed the theories you talk about...Cause it adds nothing to their credibility...

Because that's all the WEF does!  ?

They talk about stuff, share ideas, theorize, debate etc.  The Danish author (a nobody) who wrote "own nothing and be happy" has gone on the record that she wasn't promoting anything, and that her article was only an attempt to start a discussion of the pros and cons of ongoing technological/economic/societal changes she was seeing.  It was a nothing-burger and promptly forgotten until some 4chan incel dug it up and started meming about it, where it went viral. 

The conspiracy circus then decided that this article/video from a bunch of forgotten nobodies was THE agenda for the WEF, which has been amplified by every gullible conservative online ever since despite the nonsensical leaps in logic you need to make to believe it.  None of this makes any sense whatsoever when you consider that the WEF is just a once-a-year event, but once you've jumped down the rabbit-hole and decided instead that it's a powerful organization pulling the strings of government around the world year-round, you can convince yourself of anything I guess.   

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Species at Risk is federal, but also shared, jurisdiction.  Please at least try and learn a little more before making sweeping statements.  

That is an invention by federal liberals to gain control over provinces.  Funny they don't touch Quebec with it though.  They let Quebec manage its own wildlife.   They allow Quebec to govern itself in many areas.  They treat Quebec differently than the rest of the country and don't respect provincial jurisdictions in many areas.  We need some sovereignty in the west and less federal dictatorship.

22 minutes ago, blackbird said:

That is an invention by federal liberals to gain control over provinces.

Any idea how long there has been federal species at risk act?  

Would you be surprised to know that it was already in place during the Conservative government of Harper and they did not repeal it?  

22 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Funny they don't touch Quebec with it though.  They let Quebec manage its own wildlife.

Once again, you’re showing your ignorance. 
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ottawa-intervene-caribou-protection-1.6416835

This is how our conversation typical end...you shouting me or anyone that has a difference of opinion down, then directing them to STF* and accuse them of shouting from the roof tops, i think if you read any of my posts thats not what i am doing. at all. .. you just can not help yourself, and can not believe someone can have a different opinion...or interest...

I think you have a really generous interpretation of your own posting content, with it generally weighing in very high on emotionality and rhetoric and...substantially less so on knowledge or careful consideration.  If you don't know anything about a topic, your opinion isn't worth much.  

You're entitled to an uninformed opinion in the same way you're entitled to eat your own hair.  Go ahead, if you must, but nobody is required to respect it.  If it makes you feel better to decide I'm a confrontational know-it-all, go for it, but most of the time I'm doing a 2-3 minute fact-check on your most recent hot-take and realizing that you've not even done that before launching your rant.  

8 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Would you be surprised to know that it was already in place during the Conservative government of Harper and they did not repeal it?  

That proves nothing.  You are trying to make this a partisan issue between federal parties.  This has nothing to do with that.  This is all about federal creep into provincial jurisdiction which is now interfering in the forest industry in B.C.  That's what matters.  B.C. needs sovereignty over its natural resources including all wildlife and the use of our natural resources.  So does Alberta and Saskatchewan.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

You obviously don't know what is going on.  Quebec does receive special favour in every area and has soveriegnty in the area of species at risk as well.

"For example, Quebec does not participate in the development of Canada-wide policies and mechanisms for the conservation of species at risk, and as such, will not implement the proposed Pan-Canadian Approach. Quebec intends to work in complementarity with the federal government in setting priorities for the recovery of species in precarious situations, within already existing mechanisms."

Overview of the Pan-Canadian approach to transforming Species at Risk conservation in Canada - Canada.ca

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Yes you are twisting words around as you see fit, how about using them in the same context as i was...

Just minutes ago you refused they even existed, now they are just predictions, predictions on how they want to see the world in 2030... why even put them out there if they were so far out there... is that an act that normal organization put out there, or is it just to feed the theories you talk about...Cause it adds nothing to their credibility...

Are you denying there is not one global leader that has not adopted any of the WEF ideas or programs...Justin has been copying them for a while now, and just down south has brought in the same type of programs under the same names. And yes i would say he is an idio* as well. 

WOW meat consumption is up, would have nothing to do with there being more people on the planet...and how do you explain what is happening in Europe right now with restricting how many farm animals they can process, becasue of COW FAR*S...

This is how our conversation typical end...you shouting me or anyone that has a difference of opinion down, then directing them to STF* and accuse them of shouting from the roof tops, i think if you read any of my posts thats not what i am doing. at all. .. you just can not help yourself, and can not believe someone can have a different opinion...or interest...

Thank you for speaking truth in a time where down is up, up is down, left is right... 

It's refreshing to see there's still people with common sense

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, blackbird said:

That proves nothing.  You are trying to make this a partisan issue between federal parties.  This has nothing to do with that.  This is all about federal creep into provincial jurisdiction which is now interfering in the forest industry in B.C.  That's what matters.  B.C. needs sovereignty over its natural resources including all wildlife and the use of our natural resources.  So does Alberta and Saskatchewan.

BC will not be permitted to log the caribou into extinction.  Those are Canada’s endangered caribou. 

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

What taxes are those?  Any references?  I can't find anything about them.  ?

Most of them don't, at least beyond liberally spraying their fields with as much as they feel they can afford.  

Am I an expert?  Obviously not.  Do I live 5 minutes away from the Ontario Agriculture College (world renowned) and do I spend a lot of my time with farmers and agriculture researchers?  Yes.  Does that mean I've at least enough knowledge to be able to respond to comments from people who have none?  You'll decide for yourself, I'm sure ?.  

That's an interesting thought, considering you brought this up.  ?

How will the federal carbon tax affect the fertilizer industry? | The Western Producer

And if that was not enough now they will restrict the amount each farmer has access to....

Canada’s Trudeau Declares War on Fertilizer, Following the Footsteps of Sri Lanka (breitbart.com)

Good argument, kind of like saying most liberals are idio*s...Like i said farming is a business, and fertilizer cost money taking away valuable profits, they are not over fertilizing in your words and wasting money meant for profits...it does not make good business sense...And the last thing farmers want is governmental telling them how to farm... especially this one, tell us has government meddling helped anyone, in the resource sector. or for that matter any where, our fishing industry forestry, oil and gas, any sector that has benefited from interference.. Globally it all get worse, with major cut backs in fertilizer, meaning less food produced...not to mention cow farts and removing excess farm animals form some farms...

I live 5 minutes for an airport and talk to aircrew and techs all the time as well,  and i still can't fly worth a F*** it proves nothing... 

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

How will the federal carbon tax affect the fertilizer industry? | The Western Producer

And if that was not enough now they will restrict the amount each farmer has access to....

Canada’s Trudeau Declares War on Fertilizer, Following the Footsteps of Sri Lanka (breitbart.com)

Good argument, kind of like saying most liberals are idio*s...Like i said farming is a business, and fertilizer cost money taking away valuable profits, they are not over fertilizing in your words and wasting money meant for profits...it does not make good business sense...And the last thing farmers want is governmental telling them how to farm... especially this one, tell us has government meddling helped anyone, in the resource sector. or for that matter any where, our fishing industry forestry, oil and gas, any sector that has benefited from interference.. Globally it all get worse, with major cut backs in fertilizer, meaning less food produced...not to mention cow farts and removing excess farm animals form some farms...

I live 5 minutes for an airport and talk to aircrew and techs all the time as well,  and i still can't fly worth a F*** it proves nothing... 

All by design

. Then they can blame food shortages on "climate change" when its just moronic government policy

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

I think you have a really generous interpretation of your own posting content, with it generally weighing in very high on emotionality and rhetoric and...substantially less so on knowledge or careful consideration.  If you don't know anything about a topic, your opinion isn't worth much.  

You're entitled to an uninformed opinion in the same way you're entitled to eat your own hair.  Go ahead, if you must, but nobody is required to respect it.  If it makes you feel better to decide I'm a confrontational know-it-all, go for it, but most of the time I'm doing a 2-3 minute fact-check on your most recent hot-take and realizing that you've not even done that before launching your rant.  

And yet some how your engaged in this conversation, must be a dull night, to be having posted to a guy that knows sweet fuc* all or maybe you can't help yourself and have to engage everyone...

I'm as guilty as you are, about always finding a reason to engage,  when neither of us are learning nothing, and just getting frustrated... 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

From 2016.  Well done. ?

54 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

DECLARES WAR ON FERTILIZER - Just the sort of headline that speaks to you, isn't it?  

45 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

And yet some how your engaged in this conversation, must be a dull night, to be having posted to a guy that knows sweet fuc* all or maybe you can't help yourself and have to engage everyone...

Takes two to tango, bud.  You're going to moan and complain about how I'm debating, but then also get upset when I respond in kind?  Oh boy.  

• Downvote 4

17 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

From 2016.  Well done. ?

DECLARES WAR ON FERTILIZER - Just the sort of headline that speaks to you, isn't it?  

Takes two to tango, bud.  You're going to moan and complain about how I'm debating, but then also get upset when I respond in kind?  Oh boy.  

your right it's all me... your the man...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Army Guy said:

your right it's all me... your the man...

What part of "it takes two to tango" didn't register with you?  

Here's a source from the Western Producer (same source that you provided) but actually from this decade:

https://www.producer.com/opinion/fertilizer-use-not-the-same-as-fertilizer-emissions-2/

Poor Army Guy, playing victim.  He's getting cancelled and shouted down by Moonbox for talking out of his ass...again.  

• Thanks 1