WEF 2023

West

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Can't you read?  I said Schwab was taking about them at the WEF.

You've already forgotten that COVID vaccine contained nano-chips and that Bill Gates is into the COVID conspiracy up to his eyeballs? Wow Michael was right, we've reached new nadir in the history of conspiracies.

It's really never occured to you that WEF is in on the whole COVID thing too?

Wow they're pretty good at what they do.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Your comments are getting more and more bizarre. 

My comments go where thinking logically about the stuff you guys put forward dictates.

Of course when I run it all through my CTD (critical thinking discombobulator) instead all I get is static interspersed with bursts of bwahahaha's!, several of them I might add.

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yeah because China’s vaccine worked so well.  It’s incredible how few people today want to think for themselves, ask important questions, and make decisions for themselves.  Zombie apocalypse already here.  

Awwww, it's cute how you guys think you're the ones employing their critical thinking capabilities and they're what's brought you to this place you're in.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You've already forgotten that COVID vaccine contained nano-chips and that Bill Gates is into the COVID conspiracy up to his eyeballs?

I think you're confused.

What I have talked about and posted medical studies for is the lipid nanoparticles in the inoculations.

Not nano-chips.

The only time micro or nano chips has been mentioned on my thread, has been by you.  And I've had to ask you politely 3 times now to stop doing it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

I think you're confused.

What I have talked about and posted medical studies for is the lipid nanoparticles in the inoculations.

Not nano-chips.

The only time micro or nano chips has been mentioned on my thread, has been by you.  And I've had to ask you politely 3 times now to stop doing it.

Oh I see, you must imagine your thread is strictly about your conspiracy. Well excuse me for saying but when you folks rub up and off and God knows what else against other conspirators ya'll just kinda look like so many other fetishists freakin' at a freaker's ball.

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Oh I see, you must imagine your thread is strictly about your conspiracy. Well excuse me for saying but when you folks rub up and off and God knows what else against other conspirators ya'll just kinda look like so many other fetishists freakin' at a freaker's ball.

Why are you so dishonest? Such a vile ?? human being

1 minute ago, West said:

Why are you so dishonest? Such a vile ?? human being

Nope it's the honest truth.  Lots of stories warning about Bill Gates and COVID vaccines containing microchips as part of the master plan to track and enslave everyone around the interweebs.

Replying to @oneunderscore__
She pushed the false vaccine microchip conspiracy theory last year soon after it started to go viral on social media.

fbtPJUYI_x96.jpg

LOL, every tweet links to an article so go ahead and tell people why the Gates Foundation was funding quantum dot tattoo technology and then tell them why Gates funneled money secretly through Epstein to MIT. I'll wait.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/05/09/as-covid-19-vaccine-microchip-conspiracy-theories-spread-here-are-some-responses/?sh=2192a50e602d

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nope it's the honest truth.  Lots of stories warning about Bill Gates and COVID vaccines containing microchips as part of the master plan to track and enslave everyone around the interweebs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/05/09/as-covid-19-vaccine-microchip-conspiracy-theories-spread-here-are-some-responses/?sh=2192a50e602d

She's already said she didn't say that multiple times. I don't care what the lefty media is using to trying and smear people with valid concerns. 

7 hours ago, dialamah said:

I think he's laughing at you.  I know I am.  :)

And what are you and eyeball laughing at?

Is it that this WEF advocates for population reduction? Maybe it's the idea that they are OK with imposing suffering on the general public in order to meet this zero emissions goal? Do you not believe your own senses? Or do you think it's funny that so many place on this "forum", such a high level of influence on western governments?

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Maybe it's the idea that they are OK with imposing suffering on the general public in order to meet this zero emissions goal? Do you not believe your own senses?

The real problem is that Canada has signed onto this group's agenda, making us part of an experiment by radical "progressives" which ignorant Canadians know nothing about. 

We re-elected a total loser.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The real problem is that Canada has signed onto this group's agenda, making us part of an experiment by radical "progressives" which ignorant Canadians know nothing about. 

We re-elected a total loser.

Progressives? Google "terrorist definition". The following is one of the definitions:

"One who favors or uses terrorizing methods for the accomplishment of some object, as for coercing a government or a community into the adoption of or submission to a certain course; one who practises terrorism."

Ya know...by definition, these people who call themselves "progressives", are actually "terrorists" and I think it's past time they were properly labeled as such.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

You mean by signing The Paris Accord?  If you have something specific you should say so, since there's a lot of fear mongering going around.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You mean by signing The Paris Accord?  If you have something specific you should say so, since there's a lot of fear mongering going around.

Not sure why there would be confusion. It's about the WEF meeting. You know, where Canada has sent our FM.
She's on the Board of Trustees.

Here is your linky-dink
https://www.weforum.org/people/chrystia-freeland

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And what are you and eyeball laughing at?

Is it that this WEF advocates for population reduction? Maybe it's the idea that they are OK with imposing suffering on the general public in order to meet this zero emissions goal? Do you not believe your own senses? Or do you think it's funny that so many place on this "forum", such a high level of influence on western governments?

That anyone would believe this was possible in the near - or even the far - future:   Schwab talking about how, very soon, we will all have brain implants that will enable us to feel and understand other's points of view, thoughts and emotions.

It's hilarious how gullible some people are.  

Not sure why there would be confusion. It's about the WEF meeting. You know, where Canada has sent our FM.

Here is your linky-dink

What's the radical part?  Why are we bogey manning this thing after years of conservatives attending?

• Like 1

Here is your linky-dink

Why aren't the identities of WEF a secret -  this is a cabal you're describing right?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What's the radical part?  Why are we bogey manning this thing after years of conservatives attending?

Well they have taken it upon themselves to be the improvers of mankind. Post national stuff arises from here.

It may all seem good and well to you to be post-national state, but it might not be good for us since the rest of the world are all still national states. That's why I said radical experiment.

I couldn't care less whether they are attended by conservatives or not. I am the only true liberal.

33 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why aren't the identities of WEF a secret -  this is a cabal you're describing right?

No one should approach you guys when you get silly. What's silly is 5 pages of nonsense and you didn't even know she's on the board of trustees. So I give the link to explain myself, and get jeers and silliness.

Need some more intelligent discussion here, not this constant crap "Oh, so you're saying this???"

Fook off the whole lot of ya..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. Well they have taken it upon themselves to be the improvers of mankind. Post national stuff arises from here.

2. It may all seem good and well to you to be post-national state, but it might not be good for us since the rest of the world are all still national states. That's why I said radical experiment.

1. International cooperation?  How horrible.

2. And yet they're all there too.  Radical since when? The league of nations?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No one should approach you guys when you get silly. What's silly is 5 pages of nonsense and you didn't even know she's on the board of trustees. So I give the link to explain myself, and get jeers and silliness.

Need some more intelligent discussion here, not this constant crap "Oh, so you're saying this???"

Just cause you can't answer the question, no need to get nasty.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Sorry but when the lot of you say or 'like' others who use specific terms with a specific meaning, like cabal or especially  silly, expect to be called on it if you demonstrate overt ignorance about the meaning of the terms you throw around.

Again I ask, how did you silly-assed fooks find out the identities of the people directing a secret cabal?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. International cooperation?  How horrible.

2. And yet they're all there too.  Radical since when? The league of nations?

We are talking about a major re-think for so many things right now in our country. I don't see how you can belittle the significance of that. If you want to ignore it, up to you. The government says Canada needs a radical transformation. Socially, economically. I guess it comes down to whether you have confidence in our government carrying out these kind of changes. I do not.

• Like 1