WEF 2023

West

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

One taps into the "anger of the people", one controls the crowd.

I am not saying there are not issues at this WEF, of course they are, the arrogance and disconnect of some of these leaders is beyond ridiculous, but to think that oil giants, or until recently the Koch brothers (picture below) are heroes, and that they fight for the "little people" just shows how desperate people are to believe in a hero concept and how easy they are to be brainwashed. 

koch-brothers.jpg

I could write an essay about conspiracy theories just by looking at the above 2 pictures, however the men are dead and will leave at that for decency purposes. 

I dont recall anybody bringing up the Koch Brothers or have called them heros in this thread.. 

Nice whataboutism

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

I am borrowing some tactics from you, when you talk about "libs" and "sex" and "gender". 

Not sure which whataboutism wins that one. 

Koch brothers are viewed as top Republican donors. 

If you had to take an educated guess, would you say that most billionaires support the Democrat or Republican agenda?

I haven't really seen anything positive coming out of this annual meeting, but then again, it's extremely secretive. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I am borrowing some tactics from you, when you talk about "libs" and "sex" and "gender"

Not sure which whataboutism wins that one. 

Is good you don't like the Koch brothers way of politics then, we share the same direction on that one.  ?

At this point it's not a left v right, it's a working class v globalists. 

They've already locked out bank accounts and started doing inhumane nonsense. It only gets worse 

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I want to look into this, I always wanted to look into a list (from different sources) of top 10 donors on each side. Now with the AI being open, is easy to filter data. 

I can't answer that now, but when I have time, after a day or so, will remember to look into it. 

---> Oh and Elon Musk tweeted direct support for Republicans. He is a billionaire, no? 

I don't know the answer myself. I imagine many donations may not be public knowledge and I'm sure that both sides get quite a fair share of the loot. And the agendas of both sides are not perfect, just that one side may be less intrusive and harmful than the other for the general public.

My concern is the actual agenda and which, if any, benefits society in a tangible way. I for one, do not want to sacrifice any of the freedom we currently enjoy while the billionaires and political elites make no sacrifices at all.

The right to speak out and question authority is something that is in jeopardy now. I'm one of those that do not trust the WEF and their agenda at all. How can I given the onerous statements made by Klaus Schwab in the past? 

See how the great benefactor Klaus responds to a single independent Japanese journalist trying to ask some questions.

44 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What I would love to see, is someone who understands the financial implications completely, question these WEF people.

Anyone who does that gets censored and shut down.

Jason Kenney said he read The Great Reset when Schwab sent government leaders all over the world a copy.  He said it was garbage and that their plans would result in increased poverty across the board - except for themselves, of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

I want to look into this, I always wanted to read a list (from different sources) of top 10 donors on each side. Now with the AI being open, is easy to filter data. 

I can't answer that now, but when I have time, after a day or so, will remember to look into it. 

---> Oh and Elon Musk tweeted direct support for Republicans. He is a billionaire, no? with a powerful social media. If you are trying to say that the billionaires only sympatize with the Democrats, I don't think that is the case. 

It’s good to see a few wealthy, powerful people who can move in those WEF circles push back against it.  That doesn’t mean that Musk should replace them as our top “young global leader”.   It means that no individual or organization that isn’t democratically elected and/or doesn’t respect constitutional rights of jurisdictions should be directing policies or have any authority over citizens in any countries.  Musk is problematic too because of his development of cyborg technology (chip implants) and ability to manipulate markets.  He brings both technology and concern.  Musk constantly warns about A.I. taking over.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

There was also a WEF video clip of Schwab talking about how, very soon, we will all have brain implants that will enable us to feel and understand other's points of view, thoughts and emotions.

Bill Gates COVID vaccine-implanted microchips? I just can't get used to the little circle down in the corner of my vision going round and round when I'm downloading and installing updates.

But I am looking forward to simply having my retinas scanned at the grocery checkout for my bill. In China they don't even have a checkout your purchase is paid for via q-code when you take it off the shelf and you simply walk out the door.  Commies sure seem efficient at being capitalistic consumers.

'Ding'; This is a message from your Health Authority. Your 5th booster is ready for injection.  Resistance is futile!  

Resistance....wtf?  Who in their right mind would resist such a glorious opportunity?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Bill Gates COVID vaccine-implanted microchips? 

Is there such a thing as old news when it comes to conspiracy stories? Because if there ever was old news in the conspiracy world this one is it..

When the chips fail to the materialize in 50 years will be on to something else..

Oh wait... "Global Warming isn't happening", that one's older.  The temperature record was incorrect, the satellites were wrong etc. Early 90s ...

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Actually you, ExFlyer, and it seems Contrarian are displaying ignorance and denial on the most important issues of our day.  ....

Ha Ha Ha.

And you go on  and on and on while the WEF is still there and gets stronger and has the clout... while you have none . Sucks to be a whiner eh? LOL

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is there such a thing as old news when it comes to conspiracy stories? Because if there ever was old news in the conspiracy world this one is it..

When the chips fail to the materialize in 50 years will be on to something else..

Oh wait... "Global Warming isn't happening", that one's older.  The temperature record was incorrect, the satellites were wrong etc. Early 90s ...

I'm currently re-reading 3001, Arthur C. Clarke's sequel to 2001.  

Astronaut Frank Poole has been rescued and revived 1000 years later. In the story he's just received his Braincap, an external device from which nano-sized wires connect your consciousness to everything including matrix like dream-worlds seemingly as real as reality.  Millions 'disappear' into these world's never to be seen again. The technology eventually includes the ability to download your consciousness into machines.

And Star Trek? Don't get me started talk about commies and media brainwashing...clearly the predecessors of WEF have been indoctrinating us for decades and decades.  They probably have a time-machine in the future and they've been sending agents back who knows how far to execute their plans.

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha.

And you go on  and on and on while the WEF is still there and gets stronger and has the clout... while you have none . Sucks to be a whiner eh? LOL

You don’t know me or what I have or don’t have.  I have enough that I don’t feel the need to prove anything. The massive point that you miss is that you who have nothing better to do but repeat government talking points and disparage critical thinking have no power and continue to help those who do to assert greater control over you. Knock yourself out.  You wear your willfully slavish ignorance well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Bill Gates COVID vaccine-implanted microchips? I just can't get used to the little circle down in the corner of my vision going round and round when I'm downloading and installing updates.

But I am looking forward to simply having my retinas scanned at the grocery checkout for my bill. In China they don't even have a checkout your purchase is paid for via q-code when you take it off the shelf and you simply walk out the door.  Commies sure seem efficient at being capitalistic consumers.

'Ding'; This is a message from your Health Authority. Your 5th booster is ready for injection.  Resistance is futile!  

Resistance....wtf?  Who in their right mind would resist such a glorious opportunity?

Yeah because China’s vaccine worked so well.  It’s incredible how few people today want to think for themselves, ask important questions, and make decisions for themselves.  Zombie apocalypse already here.  

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You don’t know me or what I have or don’t have.  I have enough that I don’t feel the need to prove anything. The massive point that you miss is that you who have nothing better to do but repeat government talking points and disparage critical thinking have no power and continue to help those who do to assert greater control over you. Knock yourself out.  You wear your willfully slavish ignorance well.

You are right.... and so what?? LOL

You are a whiner, that I do know.

I do not nor have I ever "repeated governmetn talking points"  Prove you accusations...oh what, you cannot and will not be able to so, another whining comment.

No one has control over me, I am quite OK and do not have to whine to prove anything.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Can't you read?  I said Schwab was taking about them at the WEF.

Your comments are getting more and more bizarre.  There's video circulating of brain implant tech being discussed at WEF meetings.

Make of  it what you will.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ironstone said:

If you had to take an educated guess, would you say that most billionaires support the Democrat or Republican agenda?

I haven't really seen anything positive coming out of this annual meeting, but then again, it's extremely secretive. 

Freeland has really revealed her bad character over the past 18 months.  Of course she won’t answer any questions. She’s the poster child of behind the scenes international central planning.  She should be forced to resign.  What has she discussed?  What plans is she returning to force on Canadians?  Oh right, we’ll never know.  She’s unaccountable to the Canadian taxpayers who pay her to represent Canadians. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

22 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Can't you read?  I said Schwab was taking about them at the WEF.

Your comments are getting more and more bizarre.  There's video circulating of brain implant tech being discussed at WEF meetings.

Make of  it what you will.

It's no doubt doctored as was the video about "reducing the world population".

18 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Freeland has really revealed her bad character over the past 18 months.  Of course she won’t answer any questions. She’s the poster child of behind the scenes international central planning.  She should be forced to resign.  What has she discussed?  What plans is she returning to force on Canadians?  Oh right, we’ll never know.  She’s unaccountable to the Canadian taxpayers who pay her to represent Canadians. 

I think her "Let them eat cake" moment was when she said Canadians have to get used to sacrificing and used herself as an example since her family had to make the difficult choice to cancel their Disney+ subscription.

Someone mentioned "dystopian futures".  You really owe it to your children and grandchildren to read what all the WEF has planned for Canadians to sacrifice.  It's not like they're hiding it, they're just using this time before implementation to convince everyone it's "for the greater good."

None of the sacrifices they impose on us will affect them in any way except to enhance their already ballooning wallets.

• Like 1

An interesting article from the National Post about Chrystia Freeland and the WEF.

Rupa Subramanya: Chrystia Freeland's side gig with the WEF is endangering Canadian democracy | National Post

It's been quite a journey for Freeland since being a journalist at one time. In 2012 she had authored a book, Plutocrats:The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ironstone said:

An interesting article from the National Post about Chrystia Freeland and the WEF.

Rupa Subramanya: Chrystia Freeland's side gig with the WEF is endangering Canadian democracy | National Post

It's been quite a journey for Freeland since being a journalist at one time. In 2012 she had authored a book, Plutocrats:The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else.

Freeland should NOT be allowed to sit on the WEF as a trustee as it’s a clear conflict of interest.  Oh the irony when it turns out that all the “anti-establishment activist” really wanted was to be the establishment.

Notably, Freeland is the only government minister presently on the board.”