President Biden's staffers accidentally packing classified documents during move, forces Republicans to reveal extreme hypocrisy after pretending Trump's violations were not important.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Robo there is a golden rule in politics. 

When you know there is such an issue, YOU COME OUT THEN. You go in front of the problem and lead. They knew for some time. 

They knew early November when the office was being vacated. You got an earlier date that has not been published?

Biden hesitated, even when they asked him the second day, he said: "I was surprised" that they found it there.

What reason is there to believe he was not surprised that documents he'd forgotten about were in those boxes?

This is a major disaster, if you can not recognize or see the damage that this has done for a Biden presidency, clearly you are leading with ideology. 

It is NOT of the same scope as the disaster of Trump REFUSING to return and LYING about how many.

Being found is his desk drawer PROVES he KNEW he had them.

You think people have the time to study the specifics of each case (Biden vs Trump)? ? Regular folk want politicians held accountable when a scandal is reached on the public sphere and has a name attached to it. 

Yes, we know that simpletons do NOT recognize false equivalencies when they are LIED TO about them over and over.

Are you one of the "regular folk" who can't tell the differences?

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Maybe if it is found that Joe violated the LAW like Trump did.

Trump has displayed both HIS KNOWLEDGE OF, and INTENT to RETAIN, the documents. Joe HAS NOT.

I don’t think anything has been proven in court for either case, has there?

Until the trials are complete, I reserve the right to assume both are guilty and hope they go to jail simply for my amusement. 

Edited by TreeBeard

37 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I don’t think anything has been proven in court for either case, has there?

Until the trials are complete, I reserve the right to assume both are guilty and hope they go to jail simply for my amusement. 

US legal policy is a presumption of innocence, NOT guilt. But have fun with that. LMAO

34 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Don't worry about what I can tell or not, accept reality. Politics is a game, not YOUR ideology. ? 

And your ideology involves blaming Joe as much as Trump? Or you just believe for some reason Trump gets a pass or somehow comes out with EQUAL blame.

34 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

For such a scandal, to know from November and not to come out in front of it is a major political mistake no matter how you spin it.

Then he hesitates two days after the story gets out in the media / January 2023.

Actually is not even him, is his advisers, they should have known better is my view. 

It seems you are holding Joe to a much higher standard than Trump. Why is that?

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

I don't know what you are talking about, really, all I hear is the rantings of someone that does not accept reality and just focuses on people. 

People and THEIR ACTIONS are part of REALITY. WTH are YOU talking about?

I am talking about the big picture, how politics is a game and is about how it affects people in front of the TV, you keep ranting about your ideology.

Far from it. I'm talking about WHAT HAPPENED wrt THE LAW.

Yes, we know the cases are different, even though someone said it up there, the special council has not spoken yet, but the visual damage was done. As if people in 2023 with inflation rising, after a pandemic will give Biden a pass just because Trump is worse. 

No, they will give Biden a pass because inflation is a worldwide problem, and less of a problem here.

Are you blaming Biden for inflation in Canada, too? LMAO

Anyhow, keep screaming in your bubble. 

and why is that? ? that question you can send it to your Governor as to why the Democratic Party did not get ahead of this story in November or does not have a plan b in place, like a younger politician ready to lead. 

That's still a possibility. Are you in "my bubble"? LMAO.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I am making a judgement based on ALL the evidence AVAILABLE.

Since I have no power to convict, I am not overstepping ANY legal boundaries.

You told me I need to presume Biden innocent, but you don’t do the same for Trump.  You are also only assuming you know ALL the evidence, as if you’re privy to everything.  

Plus, this has nothing to do with legality.  

Edited by TreeBeard
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Gets checkmated above, still has the energy to write. 

Never "checkmated," when I have more moves available. 

If that is what you got from 1) that I blame Biden, clearly your just having issues thinking outside the box, just your typical ideologue. 

You ARE blaming Biden for inflation here. I've seen nothing from you that says otherwise.

I actually liked Biden's presidency until the latest scandal, this exchange clearly shows me where you are politically. Like a Trumpist, when someone does not sing your exact song, you start using D - arguments. ?

Really? You actually believe this minor hiccup is worse than the missteps while withdrawing from Afghanistan? 

20 classified documents accidentally removed from the WH and when discovered promptly returned is NOTHING compared to what Trump is reported to have done. Maybe you don't know most of the facts.

As for 2) trust me when I say, if I am ever going to be in your bubble, as if sending Marxist links on internet forums, it means I have not learnt a single thing from the system that I came from.

Sending you a link to a book that is available on Amazon so you can read it for free means absolutely NOTHING about the book, except that some Marxists like it.

L.M.A.O. 

@TreeBeard is left wing, Canada's left wing, if he takes issues with your messages, maybe look in the mirror. 

I am completely comfortable with what I see in the mirror. Your nonsense not so much.

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

You told me I need to presume Biden innocent, but you don’t do the same for Trump.  You are also only assuming you know ALL the evidence, as if you’re privy to everything.  

Plus, this has nothing to do with legality.  

Thing is, there is a LOT MORE evidence about Trump's case because it has been reported on for MONTHS.

Plus there is a LOT MORE evidence of Trump's truly BAD character, which goes a long way AGAINST HIM.

IF it turns out there is a comparable smoking gun in Biden's hand, I will reconsider.

Most of you Canadians have not been hearing about Trump nefarious activities for decades like US citizens have.

My my! What an interesting thread.

I think it's rather obvious by now, that some Libbie "pose" members are just a little too TDS afflicted to be taken seriously. 

Hatred drives people to assume all sorts of dumb-assery. 

Edited by Nationalist

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

My my! What an interesting thread.

I think it's rather obvious by now, that some Libbie "pose" members are just a little too TDS afflicted to be taken seriously. 

Hatred drives people to assume all sorts of dumb-assery. 

Far from it. It is extensive KNOWLEDGE of Republicans and Trump which leads US citizens to make valid judgements, the rationale for which, is NOT UNDERSTOOD by foreigners who have not been paying attention at the same level for nearly as long.

As usual, the IGNORANT don't know what they don't know, and the stupid can never tell how much smarter others are than them. All they can do is GUESS.

22 hours ago, robosmith said:

Seems like ANY "investigation" into Biden's 20 classified pages will continually draw focus on them IGNORING Trump's 300 classified documents at Mar-a-Lago which INCLUDE SCI (highest level) classification.

Impossible to EXCUSE the latter while claiming the former REQUIRES an "investigation." LMAO

Hey.  Your thread title is too long.  Also, it needs to be snappy.

22 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Far from it. It is extensive KNOWLEDGE of Republicans and Trump which leads US citizens to make valid judgements, the rationale for which, is NOT UNDERSTOOD by foreigners who have not been paying attention at the same level for nearly as long.

As usual, the IGNORANT don't know what they don't know, and the stupid can never tell how much smarter others are than them. All they can do is GUESS.

There's a world of difference between a President and a Vice-President having classified documents at his residence.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Legato said:

There's a world of difference between a President and a Vice-President having classified documents at his residence.

It's still government PROPERTY, STOLEN by Trump, and LIED about to TRY to keep it.

Just because Trump claims he declassified it in his MIND, does NOT CHANGE the damage it can do in the WRONG HANDS.

The laws cited to justify the investigation do NOT even mention "classified." ?

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Ya...right... *giggle*