Canadian political model for achieving long-term peace in Ukraine

athos

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah because nobody would ever want to actually defend their country unless they were profiteers.  Right?  You’re no better than athos with your shameless and baseless lies 

Beave...the Ukrainian defense minister called this a proxy war.

Of course it's a proxy war.  We're literally sending heavy weapons and financial support to Ukraine to fight the Russians.  We've cut them off from Western markets and frozen their foreign currency reserves.  

That you think this is a stunning revelation is...well it's about what I'd expect from you.  ?

13 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Zelinsky the former actor and comedian = war profiteer

Putin the former KGB colonel and dictator of 20+ years, with a long history of territorial aggression and extrajudicial domestic murder = good guy

Those are some mighty fine mental gymnastics you're doing there mister.  I'm not sure you're supposed to land on your face, but you do your thang.  

Show me where anyone at all said Putin is "good".

Gawd ur such a lyin' putz.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Show me where anyone at all said Putin is "good".

Gawd ur such a lyin' putz.

I don't have to.  You've spend the last year criticizing all of his enemies and opposition, parroting his talking points, echoing his threats, justifying all of his actions and cheering for his victory.  You aren't doing that because you think he's bad.  ?

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

I don't have to.  You've spend the last year criticizing all of his enemies and opposition, parroting his talking points, echoing his threats, justifying all of his actions and cheering for his victory.  You aren't doing that because you think he's bad.  ?

Ah...it must be such a warm fuzzy world...when have limited abilities to comprehend.

I didn't expect you to because...you know...you are just lying now.

Edited by Nationalist

22 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Make Putin the king of Ukraine. Some “solution” you shameless kremlin propagandist. 

So if Canada, Australia and New Zealand can have a British monarch as head of state and claim to be sovereign, why not Ukraine?

3 hours ago, athos said:

So if Canada, Australia and New Zealand can have a British monarch as head of state and claim to be sovereign, why not Ukraine?

Because the monarchy has no real power, and because Queen Elizabeth (and now her son) don't make people mysteriously fall out of balconies, get shot while walking outside, or be poisoned with radioactive materials if they speak out against them.  ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, athos said:

Our monarch is a figurehead not a murderous dictator who rules with an iron fist like Putin .

Furthermore the age of Imperialism is long over. Invading foreign countries, forcing them to adopt your language and culture and making yourself king of the conquered peoples has been prohibited for about a century now.  You’ll have to settle for what you were able to grab previously. The British conquered Canada Australia and New Zealand, among others Russia conquered Siberia. Enjoy. 

On 1/20/2023 at 2:51 AM, Moonbox said:

Of course it's a proxy war.  We're literally sending heavy weapons and financial support to Ukraine to fight the Russians.  We've cut them off from Western markets and frozen their foreign currency reserves.  

That you think this is a stunning revelation is...well it's about what I'd expect from you.  ?

Ukrainian defense minister also said to the West: " If you want to use our blood to fight your war against Russians you must give us your weapons"

On 1/20/2023 at 4:04 PM, Moonbox said:

Because the monarchy has no real power, and because Queen Elizabeth (and now her son) don't make people mysteriously fall out of balconies, get shot while walking outside, or be poisoned with radioactive materials if they speak out against them.  ?

Maybe you can sell this propaganda myth to someone else.

I'm not sure that someone who is de jure "Above the Law" as the Canadian (or Australian) Head of State, as well as the Commander-in-Chief of the Canadian Armed Forces, has no real power??? and who also had the constitutional right to remove the democratically elected prime minister and parliament what happened in Australia in 1974 with Gough Whitlam.
On the top of that, in accordance with Canadian constitution this country in fact does not even have citizens but the ‘subject of the her Majesty' which is a projection of feudal caste system that is still present in Britain (Subject is derived from the Latin words, sub and jacio, and means one who is under the power of another looking up to a master).

On 1/20/2023 at 10:17 PM, BeaverFever said:

Our monarch is a figurehead not a murderous dictator who rules with an iron fist like Putin .

Furthermore the age of Imperialism is long over. Invading foreign countries, forcing them to adopt your language and culture and making yourself king of the conquered peoples has been prohibited for about a century now.  You’ll have to settle for what you were able to grab previously. The British conquered Canada Australia and New Zealand, among others Russia conquered Siberia. Enjoy. 

Who is the dictator?

First I'm just wondering who was involved in the genocide of millions of indigenous Canadans and Australians.
Is it the dictator someone who was elected in a democratic election or someone who was never elected and is de jure "above the law"? Do we speak English?

Another example of cheap misleading propaganda.

50 minutes ago, athos said:

Who is the dictator?

First I'm just wondering who was involved in the genocide of millions of indigenous Canadans and Australians.

Moral equivalence.  Cool.  Okay.  I can play that game too:

Circassian Genocide: 80-95% of the population expelled or exterminated in the ethnic cleansing of the region (~800,000 - 1,500,000 people)

The Red Terror: up to 200,000 murdered to silence political dissidence and opposition  

The De-Cossackization:  +300,000 murdered and deported

The Kazakh Famine: 1.5- 3.0 million murdered and starved Kazakhs 

Holodomor: Over 3.5 million Ukrainians starved to death in Soviet-led campaigns - one of many reasons they don't want to be part of your shithole country.  

Stalin's Great Purge:  1.5-2 million political dissidents, elites, scholars etc murdered

NKVD Massacres of WW2: 100,000+ political prisoners exterminated

50 minutes ago, athos said:

Is it the dictator someone who was elected in a democratic election or someone who was never elected and is de jure "above the law"? Do we speak English?

Yury, you must go back to the bosses and find better material.  The Leopard 2's will be coming soon if you can't come back with more convincing stupidity.  

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 5:47 PM, athos said:

Britain gave up its empire peacefully and never tried to get it back. Constitutional monarchies dominate best countries to live in lists even though there are very few of them. Russia rates high on the lists of shithole countries.

On 1/22/2023 at 10:11 PM, athos said:

Who is the dictator?

Putin is the dictator. Enjoy your shitty corrupt failing country while you still can because it’s going to get a lot worse over there as the sanctions and military deaths continue to pile u. Eventually the elderly Putin will “fall out of a window” which will probably happen sooner than you think. At that time it’ll be civil war in the streets as your corrupt oligarchs fight eachother to become the new tsar amd you’ll probably wish you’d been sent to Bakhmut   

In the meantime enjoy having all those murderers and rapists you freed from prison roam your streets…the ones who come home alive anyway 

On 1/15/2023 at 10:07 PM, athos said:

How to achieve long term peace in Ukraine?

Many agree that the war in Ukraine should end as soon as possible in order to prevent the catastrophic consequences of that conflict.

One of the ways to achieve long-term peace in Ukraine, considering the real situation on the ground, is the application of the Canadian model of the political system, which has proven to be very successful.

As we know, the Canadian political system is based on the continuity of belonging of Canada and the majority of its citizens to the British (Anglo-Saxon) historical, national and cultural identity, just as it is the case with Ukraine and Russia. Consequently, as a result of that, Canada has its own parliament and prime minister where English is accepted as the official language of that country (including French in Quebec) .

The British monarch is at the same time the head of the Canadian state, as well as the commander-in-chief of the Canadian armed forces, represented by the governor-general.

Applying the same constitutional model, Ukraine would have its own parliament and prime minister, where the official language would be Russian, with the use of all other languages permitted. The Russian president will be at the same time Ukrainian head of state and the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian armed forces, and he would be represented by the governor general of Ukraine.

Such a solution would ensure peace and prosperity in Ukraine and Europe, just as it was the case with Canada, Australia or New Zealand.

God knows what I posted previously in this forum.

But Athos, I admire your Trudeau Jnr naivety.

Trudeau Snr had  a better understanding of the problem. Trust me.

On 1/16/2023 at 5:03 AM, Contrarian said:

Is called reality. Look around you, everyone wants to come to the UK, Canada, United States, Australia, New Zeeland,

On the contrary, many people want to go to the UAE.

If you were a young beautiful woman, would you rather work for Delta or Emirates?

====

Steyn has theories of demographics. The choice of young women is likely our future.

Edited by August1991
woma