Advice to Poilievre: Canada is a good country, Appeal to higher angels

On 1/14/2023 at 8:45 PM, August1991 said:

Do his advisors read this forum? Of course they do.

Probably not. There are max 100 people posting on this site on any given day, maybe 50. 

But if I had any advice to Poilievre, it would be this: Appeal to higher angels, "Canada is a good country".

Is Poilievre the one hate-mongering, or is that Trudeau?

FYI the LPOC, NDP, CBC, CTV and Global are the ones dividing people into groups and fomenting hatred.

The whole "tree roots at a residential school" saga was just an episode in revisionist history, hate-mongering and division. 

When was the last time that you ever heard of a mass-murder at a rez school? Why was that the ONLY possible cause that they ever mentioned when the school was active back when there was TB, smallpox, polio and even Spanish flu going around...?

Gimme a break dude. You need to think before you write crap like that.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Probably not. There are max 100 people posting on this site on any given day, maybe 50. 

Is Poilievre the one hate-mongering, or is that Trudeau?

FYI the LPOC, NDP, CBC, CTV and Global are the ones dividing people into groups and fomenting hatred.

The whole "tree roots at a residential school" saga was just an episode in revisionist history, hate-mongering and division. 

When was the last time that you ever heard of a mass-murder at a rez school? Why was that the ONLY possible cause that they ever mentioned when the school was active back when there was TB, smallpox, polio and even Spanish flu going around...?

Gimme a break dude. You need to think before you write crap like that.

Billions of tax dollars and countless shaming and apology have resulted from much conjecture and very little evidence.  No evidence of mass murder.  I’m sure there are rare examples of extreme abuse. Abuse by today’s standards was commonplace in all schools until about 25-30 years ago, and I’m sure it was worse in boarding schools.  Racism would likely impact this for the worse.  I don’t think that most people working in these schools were any worse than today’s educators.  I’m sure they thought they were helping provide opportunity and I’m sure the overall public sentiment at the time was supportive of this education.  Illiteracy was seen as a great scourge and the conditions on many remote reserves were poor.  It was misguided by today’s standards to separate kids from parents without family supporting such an education.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Disagree.

I have no objection to anglophones who watch/listen to the CBC or read the Toronto Star.

But why should the rest of us in Canada subsidise this nonsense?

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Well, there's the fact that Trudeau is a hatemongthe er and the MSM here has never called him out for it.

Which Trudeau? There's the father and son.

IMHO, the son is a front man. Elected by family name - such is the Liberal Party.

Pierre Trudeau was no hatemonger: A remarkable Canadian.

======

If you want to know about the Trudeaus, I suggest looking at the situation of the Quebec Liberal Party.

Under Trudeau Snr, it had Claude Ryan.

Now, it is bereft.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, August1991 said:

Which Trudeau? There's the father and son.

The interviewer suggested that the unvaxed were extremists, but I'm not familiar with that channel. It was from some time in Dec 2021 iirc.

I forgot all about his question of "whether or not we should tolerate these people" when I posted about the millions of dollars that he allocated for "voluntary self-isolation camps" in remote areas, like the Yukon. 

On 1/15/2023 at 7:25 AM, Zeitgeist said:

However, only Norwegians can afford the high cost of living there.

You find this a bad thing?

It should all be accessible to the Chinese and East Indians and they should be welcomed with open arms?

6 hours ago, cougar said:

Please define "first world nation" for me

Western Europe, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. Democratic countries that are stable, and prosperous, with a high level of education. The nations that are usually ranked with the highest quality of life are in Western Europe. Canada, Australia and New Zealand are the only non- European nations in the top 10. 

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Western Europe, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. Democratic countries that are stable, and prosperous, with a high level of education. The nations that are usually ranked with the highest quality of life are in Western Europe. Canada, Australia and New Zealand are the only non- European nations in the top 10. 

Who crafted the ranking criteria? I’d love to hear his/her/their political perspective.

36 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Who crafted the ranking criteria? I’d love to hear his/her/their political perspective.

In this case, US News and World Report, but there are several groups that do these rankings and I think they usually find Scandinavian nations, Canada and Switzerland land near the top. Of the top ten, just for interest's sake, seven are monarchies. Finland, Switzerland and Germany are the only republics in the top ten.

I'm not sure what politics would have to do with it. 

Edited by Queenmandy85

I know it is old news , but the latest Nano poll has the conservatives up by a whooping 7 points over the liberals...Should they be concerned well they are having a retreat this weekend, and it would be more than likely a topic of discussion...

As this lead continues to grow, what effect is it going to have on the center, will they throw down and vote for PP, refrain from voting, or throw it to Justin as a form of protest...

7 point lead, i would have never thought PP would have any lead at all, but here it is today, will it ever get to the point where they have a majority of the votes...2023 is according to the liberals a tough year for Canadians , who have been spoon feed by the liberals...2023 is the year Canadians are going to find out how much Justins spending is going to cost in regards to taxes, how much climate change is going to cost... the piggy bank is almost empty, the free ride is over, now it is time to face reality...

I think all of this is what pushes this lead into the Conservatives into the majority side.

On the Bad news side the NDP have also gained in popularity by 2 percent, i almost like this guy as much as i do Justin, but you have to give him kudos his party is never going to make government, he is riding Justin to the beach ....and he knows his days in the spot light are almost over as soon as the liberals die they will die as well. regulated to squawking in the back seats some where, next to the dragon lady of the green party and mad max... 

Conservatives lead Liberals by 7 points in latest Nanos polling | CTV News

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Canadians have always funded necessities.  Nothing new.

Canadians are also forced to fund the woke agenda, billions for FNs claims too.  The latest advertised on the woke CBC is if a FN person was under a water advisory for a year or more, he can make a claim.  Where does it end?

16 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I know it is old news , but the latest Nano poll has the conservatives up by a whooping 7 points over the liberals...Should they be concerned well they are having a retreat this weekend, and it would be more than likely a topic of discussion...

As this lead continues to grow, what effect is it going to have on the center, will they throw down and vote for PP, refrain from voting, or throw it to Justin as a form of protest...

7 point lead, i would have never thought PP would have any lead at all, but here it is today, will it ever get to the point where they have a majority of the votes...2023 is according to the liberals a tough year for Canadians , who have been spoon feed by the liberals...2023 is the year Canadians are going to find out how much Justins spending is going to cost in regards to taxes, how much climate change is going to cost... the piggy bank is almost empty, the free ride is over, now it is time to face reality...

I think all of this is what pushes this lead into the Conservatives into the majority side.

On the Bad news side the NDP have also gained in popularity by 2 percent, i almost like this guy as much as i do Justin, but you have to give him kudos his party is never going to make government, he is riding Justin to the beach ....and he knows his days in the spot light are almost over as soon as the liberals die they will die as well. regulated to squawking in the back seats some where, next to the dragon lady of the green party and mad max... 

Conservatives lead Liberals by 7 points in latest Nanos polling | CTV News

I am surprised at Mr. Poilievre's lead. The question is, where is he picking up support? It isn't in Quebec. He needs to find a way to eat the Liberals' lunch in the GTA. Will his climate change and covid denial fly in Liberal territory? He only has two years at most, to turn things around 169 seats won't work for him. He needs 171, because it will be very difficult for Mr. Singh or Mr. Blanchet to support him. Add to that, the possibility he will be facing a new leader of the grits.

41 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I am surprised at Mr. Poilievre's lead. The question is, where is he picking up support? It isn't in Quebec. He needs to find a way to eat the Liberals' lunch in the GTA. Will his climate change and covid denial fly in Liberal territory? He only has two years at most, to turn things around 169 seats won't work for him. He needs 171, because it will be very difficult for Mr. Singh or Mr. Blanchet to support him. Add to that, the possibility he will be facing a new leader of the grits.

Well according to other sources i posted here, he is picking it up in Ontario, and Atlantic Canada. According to rumors the liberals are spreading they might have an election this spring, again only rumors..but with a conservative lead in the polls they might reconsider. 

His lead is increasing every week now, so the future looks good. 

You think a new grits leader will help, the damage is done, unless whom ever comes out with lots of new spending, and buy the votes they need. anything is possible, but i think these numbers of conservative supporters are going to grow once the new taxes come in , to pay for the spending spree, and new climate change carbon taxes...

The WEF is another globalist organization working to bring in a one world government.  Some politicians seem to be working for demonic forces, not angels, with their woke/progressive and globalist agenda.

If you don't believe in Satan and demons, you have a problem to begin with.  That means you are under their control.  The first rule of demonic forces is to be sure the majority don't believe in their existence.

If you don't believe in Satan's existence, get the book on Amazon called Satan by Lewis Sperry Chafer.  It is available on Amazon kindle for free.

The WEF is just another part of the movement toward one world government.  The U.N. is another step in that direction.

One-World Government: Is it Already Here? – End Times Prophecy Report

Edited by blackbird

15 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I would say thanks for giving me your answer.

The way I see things, there are many factors that can be used to rate countries - prosperity, the high quality of life and education are all relative.  Look at all the homeless in the streets and those unable to buy a place of their own.

If you rate countries based on their measures to protect the environment and ecodiversity, reduce greenhouse emissions, emissions per capita or garbage generated per capita, we are all going to be third world countries.

If the scale you use is happiness and satisfaction with life, we may not score very high again.

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Are you completely immune to Satan and demonic forces? 

Good question and I'm glad you asked.

"10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. {flesh…: Gr. blood and flesh} {spiritual…: or, wicked spirits} {high: or, heavenly} 13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. {having…: or, having overcome all} 14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; "   Ephesians 6:10-18   King James Bible

The answer to your question is no, I am not immune.  Because we are all human and nobody is perfect, we can be tempted and fall.

We cannot stand or resist the power of Satan and demonic forces in our own strength.  The flesh is weak and corrupted.  It is a spiritual warfare and we must study and follow God's revelation as in this passage.  This is probably the most important issue facing mankind.  Thank you for asking

Edited by blackbird

31 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

How do you know you’re not already under his influence?

34 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

How do you know you’re not already under his influence?

I already told you I am not immune to his influence.  But I don't willingly try to be under in his  influence.  I believe in Jesus Christ and trust him to lead me in life.   What about you?  

47 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I already told you I am not immune to his influence.  But I don't willingly try to be under in his  influence.  I believe in Jesus Christ and trust him to lead me in life.   What about you?  

I think anyone whose doesn’t want to do anything about climate change is in league with Satan.  He wants to see people suffer from famine, and rising sea levels.  Those extreme fires in California?  Satan loves it. 

Me?  I’m on the side of the angels.