Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

You'll notice those are the only ones I shit-post too.

Can't say I've noticed that, no. All seems like shitposts, to moi. Especially lately.

Around here it's like old meemah oftenwrong would say, 

Garbage in, garabe out

;) 

Not to worry,

your application to be moderator is still being given due consideration...

LOL

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

Earth to Nutcase: Everyone over 70 has a serious health condition. These people don’t run marathons.

Earth to credulous dolt, age isn't the main risk, and it's possible to be healthy when you're old. You can even be unhealthy and not be at great risk from covid, you just can't be obese with diabetes, copd, etc. 

There are people who are over 70 and look like they'll live another 10 years and there are 65 yr olds who look like they're done. The ones who are at risk are the ones who have actual medical conditions. 

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

C. The data for excess deaths does not support any kind of vaccine harm theory. The AP

Brian Tsai, a spokesperson for the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics, told The Associated Press that the claim misrepresents CDC data.

Tsai said that from the start of 2021 to the 43rd week of 2022, there have been about 124,000 excess deaths in the U.S. among 0- to 44-year-olds compared to the 2015-2019 average. However, he said, there’s no indication this was vaccine related.

This number is higher than the numbers published by OECD because the CDC’s data is now more complete, according to Tsai.

The 124,000 excess deaths break down to about 80,000 excess deaths in 2021 and about 44,000 excess deaths in 2022. Tsai also noted that excess deaths for 2022 are similar to those in 2020, when there were about 46,000.

Confirmed reports of deaths caused by vaccination are extremely rare, even with millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses having been administered in the U.S.

Scott Pauley, a spokesperson for the CDC, told the AP that outside of nine deaths confirmed to be associated with rare blood clots following the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the agency has “not detected any unusual or unexpected patterns for deaths following immunization that would indicate that COVID vaccines are causing or contributing to deaths.”

Instead, Tsai wrote in an email to the AP, likely reasons for excess deaths in this age group since 2020 include “increases in accidental deaths (mainly drug overdoses), suicides, homicides, heart diseases, liver disease, and diabetes.” He said a substantial number of the excess deaths are the result of COVID-19 itself.

If you just woke up and read this "Tsai said that from the start of 2021 to the 43rd week of 2022, there have been about 124,000 excess deaths in the U.S. among 0- to 44-year-olds compared to the 2015-2019 average" in 2018, before you ever heard of covid, you'd freak.

In case you didn't notice, deaths in 2022 were back down to normal. That means that the spike in deaths that you're talking about is at the exact time when young people were forced to vax...

Are you kidding right now? 

^^This  just isn't grounded in reality. I know you THINK you know lots of people who have been harmed by the vaccine, but I think it vastly more likely that you don't know anyone who has been harmed by the vaccine. Far more likely that you are applying the same conspiracy confirmation bias process evident in this SADS "theory." You, and likely many people in your social circle, are simply attributing any health setback after a vaccine as caused by the vaccine, because that's the narrative you've embraced. Doctors, researchers, statisticians --and the data-- disagree.

We have some close friends who moved to Powell River earlier this year, their daughter's best friend had her heart stop when she was vaxed (don't remember if it was first or second dose). She was on several medications for the last half year before they moved. 

Even though taking the vax was a requirement for her to work (BC BioLabs), she's still considered to have taken it "voluntarily". Wrap your head around that. 

There are a lot of other 'anecdotes' like that I could tell you, they don't all involve serious injury, but be honest, you have to know at least one person who was injured by the vaccine. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you just woke up and read this "Tsai said that from the start of 2021 to the 43rd week of 2022, there have been about 124,000 excess deaths in the U.S. among 0- to 44-year-olds compared to the 2015-2019 average" in 2018, before you ever heard of covid, you'd freak.

In case you didn't notice, deaths in 2022 were back down to normal. That means that the spike in deaths that you're talking about is at the exact time when young people were forced to vax...

Are you kidding right now? 

We have some close friends who moved to Powell River earlier this year, their daughter's best friend had her heart stop when she was vaxed (don't remember if it was first or second dose). She was on several medications for the last half year before they moved. 

Even though taking the vax was a requirement for her to work (BC BioLabs), she's still considered to have taken it "voluntarily". Wrap your head around that. 

There are a lot of other 'anecdotes' like that I could tell you, they don't all involve serious injury, but be honest, you have to know at least one person who was injured by the vaccine. 

Sorry, but you're reading that passage incorrectly. Deaths were NOT back down to normal in 2022. 

44k excess deaths in 2020 (COVID, pre vaccine)

80k excess deaths in 2021, the darkest part of the pandemic.

46K excess deaths in2022 aligned with 2020 while vaccination continues in full stride

See, the spike in excess deaths came in 2029 with COVID, but before the vaccine. 2021 came with significant jumps in COVID deaths, suicides, overdoses etc. Hard times are hard. But there's no apparent link to vaccines.

I know zero people who were injured by the vaccine. I've never even heard of a third-hand acquaintance being injured, which makes sense, because these are EXTREMELY rare events.

5 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Sorry, but you're reading that passage incorrectly. Deaths were NOT back down to normal in 2022. 

46K excess deaths in2022 aligned with 2020 while vaccination continues in full stride

See, the spike in excess deaths came in 2029 with COVID, but before the vaccine. 2021 came with significant jumps in COVID deaths, suicides, overdoses etc. Hard times are hard. But there's no apparent link to vaccines.

I know zero people who were injured by the vaccine. I've never even heard of a third-hand acquaintance being injured, which makes sense, because these are EXTREMELY rare events.

6 minutes ago, Hodad said:

So during the year of the forced vax there were still 35,000 more excess deaths than in the other two years. 

Is 35,000 deaths of people 0-44 not that big a deal? No need to check into it? 

TBH I don't think there were anywhere near 35,000 deaths among people 0-44 from the vax. If there were it would absolutely be time for pitchforks and extrajudicial lynchings, no joke.

5,000 is probably at the very high end for the US alone.

1,000? Almost certainly. But again, it doesn't even take 1 unnecessary death to meet the threshold for declaring the vax-fascism a complete travesty. Just the myocarditis, strokes, etc AMONG HEALTHY YOUNG PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T NEED THE SHOT is enough of a farce that our leaders should be run out of office.