Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

8 hours ago, Rebound said:

You are stupid or you are lying. Which is it?

Your 86% figure is bogus, because nearly all the deaths occur in a group that is 98% vaccinated. That is why probability of dying is several times higher among the unvaxxed.  Every study has concluded this and you’re ignoring important pieces of data AND the conclusions in order to manipulate the data to give you the answer you want.

Those are the facts. Either you understand them, and you’re just lying, or you don’t understand them, and you’re stupid.  Stupid or lying.  Which?

And here’s the age data:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/

Age 80+ is >99% vaccinated and 70-80 96.7% and even 60-70 is 94%. 
Now go look at the ages of the people dying from Covid. 

0-11 45
12-19 23
20-29 140
30-39 325
40-49 671
50-59 1,805
60-69 4,144
70-79 7,532
80+ 19,551

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

The proper analysts requires the two data combined, by quarter or month, because vaccination status changed over time. And if you do that, you will see mortality that is 3x to 5X higher among the unvaxxed, because nearly all deaths occurred among cohorts that were 94 to 99% vaccinated, not 86% vaccinated. 

1) The gov't of Canada says that everyone needs the jab, they even force healthy young people to get the jab, so everyone counts.

2) FYI the proper analysis requires information about the vax rates among people 70+ with underlying health conditions and we don't get access to that, like I've told you many times. 

People over 70 with one or two serious underlying conditions have less than a year or two to live, and if they get the flu then they usually die. The flu has always killed people like that, ever since you were a kid, you just weren't paying attention.

So what is the vaccination rate among those people? Do you know? 

Of course you don't, because they're the drivers of the covid deaths stat. Covid is all about them. If you recall, 96% of people who die of covid are from THAT group. They're like the baby boomers of covid - where they go, the stats pile up.

The 1% who are unvaxed still have 20,000 people over 80, and 60,000 people over 70. That's a lot of people, and the ones with underlying conditions have less than a year or two to live. The flu/covid will kill them regardless of vax status.

So is that group loaded up with people who are past caring?

You don't know, and Health Canada has made it our business not to know, so we just have to weed through their lies some more.

What we do know for sure is that 6x as many multi-vaxed people die as unvaxed. That much we are sure of. Without knowing the vax rates among people 70+ with underlying health conditions we can't make any guesses. 

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

@Infidel Dog IIRC, Statistia is actually sourcing data from the PHAC site at timed intervals, so you're looking at the same data, though perhaps off by an update cycle from time to time. Here's the chart from PHAC (you just select cases deceased in figure 4

As of Jan. 30 2023. What does that mean exactly. Since 2020? Last week? Timed intervals? I'll be needing more details on whatever that means.

And yes, the groups at highest risk are vaccinating at the highest rates.

The highest risk? You mean like all those healthy young people "Dying suddenly?"

And for what dates. Did they get boosters during that time period? Stuff like that matters and aren't covered by blanket statements for some unknown time period I don't doubt you could support with selected data from somewhere.

Currently Covid is just another flu. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) The gov't of Canada says that everyone needs the jab, they even force healthy young people to get the jab, so everyone counts.

2) FYI the proper analysis requires information about the vax rates among people 70+ with underlying health conditions and we don't get access to that, like I've told you many times. 

People over 70 with one or two serious underlying conditions have less than a year or two to live, and if they get the flu then they usually die. The flu has always killed people like that, ever since you were a kid, you just weren't paying attention.

So what is the vaccination rate among those people? Do you know? 

Of course you don't, because they're the drivers of the covid deaths stat. Covid is all about them. If you recall, 96% of people who die of covid are from THAT group. They're like the baby boomers of covid - where they go, the stats pile up.

The 1% who are unvaxed still have 20,000 people over 80, and 60,000 people over 70. That's a lot of people, and the ones with underlying conditions have less than a year or two to live. The flu/covid will kill them regardless of vax status.

So is that group loaded up with people who are past caring?

You don't know, and Health Canada has made it our business not to know, so we just have to weed through their lies some more.

What we do know for sure is that 6x as many multi-vaxed people die as unvaxed. That much we are sure of. Without knowing the vax rates among people 70+ with underlying health conditions we can't make any guesses. 

If 6x unvaxxed people die, but they’re 99% of the population, that means the death rate among the 1% is substantially higher.  

2 hours ago, Shady said:

It’s not a pandemic of the unvaccinated anymore.

COVID No Longer 'Pandemic of the Unvaccinated'

https://www.webmd.com/covid/news/20221127/more-vaccinated-people-dying-of-covid-as-fewer-get-booster-shots

I'm going to assume you didn't read past the headline. It goes on to say:

"Research continues to show that people who are vaccinated or boosted have a lower risk of death. The rise in deaths among the vaccinated is the result of three factors, Cox said. They are:

• A large majority of people in the U.S. have been vaccinated (267 million people in the U.S., the CDC says).
  • People who are at the greatest risk of dying from COVID-19 are more likely to be vaccinated and boosted, such as the elderly.
  • Vaccines lose their effectiveness over time; the virus changes to avoid vaccines; and people need to choose to get boosters to continue to be protected.

The case for the effectiveness of vaccines and boosters versus skipping the shots remains strong. People age 6 months and older who are unvaccinated are six times more likely to die of COVID-19, compared to those who got the primary series of shots..."

12 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If 6x unvaxxed people die, but they’re 99% of the population, that means the death rate among the 1% is substantially higher.  

6x as many multi-vaccinated die as unvaccinated. 

85% of the population is multi-vaxed. 

That's what we know for sure. Anything else is speculation.

Do you know the vaccination rates of the people in the 70+ with underlying health conditions demographic? For all we know it might be 50%.

If that's the case then 86% of covid deaths are coming from 50% of the population. 

If vaxtards are finally at a place where they're acknowledging that 86% of covid deaths are among the vaxed, that's a good thing. 

Out of curiosity, if covid was a pandemic when it was killing less people than it is now, how is it over? 

I personally don't care, I didn't consider it a pandemic when it was a pandemic. 

In any event, the next logical step is for you to realize that if so many vaxed people are getting covid bad enough to die from it, then young people will also spread covid regardless of their vax status, so resorting to fascism was as useless as it was immoral, and it led to needless deaths and severe injuries

That has been the point this whole time. I've never been against people using the vax if they think they need it, I don't know anyone who is. 

Vax-fascism was 100% wrong, end of story. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Fact remains, The hospitalization rate is 5 times higher in the unvaccinated population. And you have no viable data that proves otherwise. So, as usual, all y'all MAGA fools are relying on speculations, gossip, innuendo, and opinions. 

You probably play checkers, a lot.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you know the vaccination rates of the people in the 70+ with underlying health conditions demographic? For all we know it might be 50%.

If that's the case then 86% of covid deaths are coming from 50% of the population. 

If vaxtards are finally at a place where they're acknowledging that 86% of covid deaths are among the vaxed, that's a good thing. 

Out of curiosity, if covid was a pandemic when it was killing less people than it is now, how is it over? 

I personally don't care, I didn't consider it a pandemic when it was a pandemic. 

In any event, the next logical step is for you to realize that if so many vaxed people are getting covid bad enough to die from it, then young people will also spread covid regardless of their vax status, so resorting to fascism was as useless as it was immoral, and it led to needless deaths and severe injuries

That has been the point this whole time. I've never been against people using the vax if they think they need it, I don't know anyone who is. 

It's a pity these insane leftists cannot read.

They're really in denail, I tell you. 

;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shady said:

TBH the boosters weren't working.

5% of all covid deaths in Canada were among the 4x-vaxed by Sept 25th, and only a couple million people had it for one summer. 

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/cases-following-vaccination.html#breakthroughChart_graphs

584048144_ScreenShot2023-02-01at6_17_24PM.thumb.png.c207c436e80f93cd3540d0858f97b2ee.png

The column on the far right at the bottom is 4xers.

1003454213_VaccinationTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.80486f3920fd8a7e187f7d3a4d8d2bdc.png

The little blue line on the bottom right is the number of people who are 4x-vaxed.

There were just a small number of them, and they only existed for a short period of time before Sept 25th, and they were all summer months when almost no one dies of covid:

649207523_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.0d8d8a20d737711781431e7f7707a8f3.png 

You can see that in summer 2021 and even in summer 2020, there were almost no deaths in the summer, but 4xers were getting brutalized by covid in summer 2022.

Then Health Canada stopped updating the "covid deaths by vax status" page. It's forever stuck on Sept 25 now. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

As of Jan. 30 2023. What does that mean exactly. Since 2020? Last week? Timed intervals? I'll be needing more details on whatever that means.

The highest risk? You mean like all those healthy young people "Dying suddenly?"

And for what dates. Did they get boosters during that time period? Stuff like that matters and aren't covered by blanket statements for some unknown time period I don't doubt you could support with selected data from somewhere.

Currently Covid is just another flu. 

If you want to investigate the timing of Statistia's data pulls you go right ahead. The point is that you're looking at the same data set. And yes, that count is going back to the first COVID death, though there are other charts that slice the data other ways.

COVID is much worse than the flu in every regard. That's why it caused alarm in the first place. 

This "dying suddenly" bullshit is straight out of the conspiracy fever swamps of the Internet. Get real.

Just now, Hodad said:

If you want to investigate the timing of Statistia's data pulls you go right ahead. The point is that you're looking at the same data set. And yes, that count is going back to the first COVID death, though there are other charts that slice the data other ways.

COVID is much worse than the flu in every regard. That's why it caused alarm in the first place. 

The Statista chart that I post here about "deaths by vax status" starts on Dec 14 2020, the day of the first vaccination in Canada.

Their other graphs, like deaths by age and weekly deaths, go back to the very beginning of covid.

This "dying suddenly" bullshit is straight out of the conspiracy fever swamps of the Internet. Get real.

Young people never dropped dead like this on a regular basis before the vax came out, and "died suddenly" wasn't given as an official cause of death before the vax came out.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895067/Doctors-trying-determine-young-people-suddenly-dying.html

What do you make of that? It's not conspiratorial at all. Just sad.

Sure, that's not conclusive proof that the vax is killing people, but the people who push the vax have been busted for lying so many times that anyone who believes them now is an imbecile. 

I know this is just an anecdote, but I know a lot of young people who have been harmed by the jabs. I don't know anyone who died of covid. I only know 1 person who knows anyone who died of covid and I'm 54. My crowd isn't young. 

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There you go lying again.  We’ve been through this. The cohort that died was 97 and 99% vaccinated, not 85

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

There you go lying again.  We’ve been through this. The cohort that died was 97 and 99% vaccinated, not 85

You're the one who's lying, as usual. 

You're talking about the elderly cohort, which is not the real driver of covid. I'm not.

The real driver of covid is the "elderly with serious underlying medical conditions".

I talk about that cohort, and Health Canada doesn't. They don't even talk about death stats by vax status anymore, so I guess that the vax is officially not working now. 

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're the one who's lying, as usual. 

You're talking about the elderly cohort, which is not the real driver of covid. I'm not.

The real driver of covid is the "elderly with serious underlying medical conditions".

I talk about that cohort, and Health Canada doesn't. They don't even talk about death stats by vax status anymore, so I guess that the vax is officially not working now. 

Earth to Nutcase: Everyone over 70 has a serious health condition. These people don’t run marathons.

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Young people never dropped dead like this on a regular basis before the vax came out, and "died suddenly" wasn't given as an official cause of death before the vax came out.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895067/Doctors-trying-determine-young-people-suddenly-dying.html

What do you make of that? It's not conspiratorial at all. Just sad.

What do I make of that? Honestly, what I make of that is that you are in a conspiracy bubble trying to make/imagine connections that further the conspiracy rather than letting the facts lead you to a conclusion.  And part of it is taking in information from bizarre places that are not trustworthy and not in any way grounded in reality.

A. That article doesn't say ANYTHING about vaccines. I mean, the Daily Mail is a tabloid, and even they promoting this kind of nonsense. So you or someone on social media that you follow (or whatever) conjured up that association out of thin air for purposes I cannot fathom.

B. SADS is not new. It's been around a looong time. Maybe forever. The SADS Foundation (mentioned in the article) has been around since 1991! Otherwise healthy, young adults have been "dying suddenly" since long before there was any vaccine and you are making a false claim to tie the two together. -- Oh, and BTW, the foundation also recommends the vaccines for all patients with SADS conditions.

C. The data for excess deaths does not support any kind of vaccine harm theory. The AP

Brian Tsai, a spokesperson for the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics, told The Associated Press that the claim misrepresents CDC data.

Tsai said that from the start of 2021 to the 43rd week of 2022, there have been about 124,000 excess deaths in the U.S. among 0- to 44-year-olds compared to the 2015-2019 average. However, he said, there’s no indication this was vaccine related.

This number is higher than the numbers published by OECD because the CDC’s data is now more complete, according to Tsai.

The 124,000 excess deaths break down to about 80,000 excess deaths in 2021 and about 44,000 excess deaths in 2022. Tsai also noted that excess deaths for 2022 are similar to those in 2020, when there were about 46,000.

Confirmed reports of deaths caused by vaccination are extremely rare, even with millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses having been administered in the U.S.

Scott Pauley, a spokesperson for the CDC, told the AP that outside of nine deaths confirmed to be associated with rare blood clots following the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the agency has “not detected any unusual or unexpected patterns for deaths following immunization that would indicate that COVID vaccines are causing or contributing to deaths.”

Instead, Tsai wrote in an email to the AP, likely reasons for excess deaths in this age group since 2020 include “increases in accidental deaths (mainly drug overdoses), suicides, homicides, heart diseases, liver disease, and diabetes.” He said a substantial number of the excess deaths are the result of COVID-19 itself.

^^This  just isn't grounded in reality. I know you THINK you know lots of people who have been harmed by the vaccine, but I think it vastly more likely that you don't know anyone who has been harmed by the vaccine. Far more likely that you are applying the same conspiracy confirmation bias process evident in this SADS "theory." You, and likely many people in your social circle, are simply attributing any health setback after a vaccine as caused by the vaccine, because that's the narrative you've embraced. Doctors, researchers, statisticians --and the data-- disagree.

Edited by Hodad

52 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Oh, you mean follow your example and be a shit poster?

No thanks.

Company in which I find myself which is far right conspiratards and miscellaneous right-wing trolls.  You'll notice those are the only ones I shit-post too.

The centrists, right-wing moderates, and left-wing moderates are at least sane so I give them respect, even on those occasions that I disagree.