Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Take your case rate stats and shove them. Only vaxed people test for covid. 

While I can't deny the impulse to think that people too stupid to vax are also too stupid to test, this is observably and obviously false. Otherwise we wouldn't have data on outcomes among the unvaxxed.

And it doesn't change the fact that all things being equal, vaccinated people with COVID are many times less likely to be hospitalized and many times less likely to die than unvaccinated people with COVID.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You can search "covid deaths in Canada by vax status" and the Statista site will pop up. It doesn't work on Safari anymore, you have to use Chrome or something else.

I don't think they have the historical data there, just the current data.

The data is useless when viewed from a single point in time though, because it spans 2 flu seasons, 2 summers, a bunch of variants, and wildly fluctuating vax rates (100% down to 15% unvaxed, 0% to 85% dbl-vaxed, 0-40% 3x-vaxed, 0-5% 4x-vaxed, etc) over that whole time.

Seeing as 1 month of flu season is about equal to 10 months of late spring to early fall, looking at the total rolling stat is like throwing down a 1,000-piece puzzle and trying to solving it picture-side-down on a roller coaster. 

If you compare the data over one-month long intervals though (approximately the rate at which they update it), you end up comparing the same part of the flu season with the same variant and the rate of multi-vaxed to unvaxed stays almost completely stable. 

Age-related data is only the second-strongest correlation to covid deaths, so it's a bit misleading to put too much faith in it. People young and old are at risk if they have the right underlying conditions, healthy old people aren't really at risk. 

If you compare a 70+ and healthy group to a 70+ with co-morbidities group you'll end up with people who really want to live in one group and people who are close to asking for a medically assisted suicide in the other. 

That age group is not a really good indicator of health outcomes imo. 

Case data is Hodad's favourite stat, but I agree it's useless.

l understand everything about the varying covid risk level among different health demographics implicitly, but I only have one source that tracks covid deaths by vax status. 

Overall the view from 50,000 feet is this: covid deaths were higher in 2022, with 85% of Canadians vaxed, than they were in 2020 (0% vaxed) and 2021. When you couple that stat with the fact that 86% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed you run out of room to say "the vax works". 

If you could say that healthy UNV people are dying of covid that would be one thing, but the 1% of unvaxed over 80 could account for almost all of the unvaxed covid deaths if that 1% is mainly comprised of people who've "given up on life" because they already have a laundry list of underlying medical conditions.

I'd really love to know the avg health status of the over-80s who don't vax. My bet is they're mainly in the death demo...

Got it? 

You can talk all you want, but the data you are presenting is incomplete and you can’t use it to draw the conclusions you’re making. The epidemiologists who have analyzed all available data have concluded, in that report which you’re quoting from, that vaccination reduces risk of death. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

While I can't deny the impulse to think that people too stupid to vax are also too stupid to test, this is observably and obviously false. Otherwise we wouldn't have data on outcomes among the unvaxxed. 

If I have to explain this topic to you at this stage of the game then I obviously won't value your opinion once you get up to speed, know what I mean?

Your comments just aren't useful Hodad. Sorry.

And it doesn't change the fact that all things being equal, vaccinated people with COVID are many times less likely to be hospitalized and many times less likely to die than unvaccinated people with COVID. 

Well, vaccinated people aren't less likely to die at all, because the death rate for vaxed and unvaxed is the same.

86% of covid deaths in Canada are among the multi-vaxed in recent months and that's the same as the % of Canadians who are vaxed. 

FYI, if vaxed people were several times less likely to die (I'll just use 4x as many to equal 'several', because 3x would be 'a few times more likely...'), then with 85% of the population vaxed, the vaxed would only account for about 59 out of 100 deaths and unvaxed would account for 41. We're nowhere close to that. 86% vaxed, 86% of deaths are among the multi-vaxed. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

You can talk all you want, but the data you are presenting is incomplete and you can’t use it to draw the conclusions you’re making. The epidemiologists who have analyzed all available data have concluded, in that report which you’re quoting from, that vaccination reduces risk of death. 

You can talk all you want, but you're glorifying the data of people who told us that "the jab prevents infection", and "you don't have to worry about covid if you're jabbed". 

They're the people who told us that the jab is safe, and that's a huge lie.

They told us that kids need the jab, that's also a huge lie. 

Those guys lost their place at the adult table a long time ago by virtue of the fact that they are known to be liars.

Furthermore, their theories don't make room for a world where covid deaths are higher after the vax rollout than they were before, especially when 86% of covid deaths are among the vaxed.

Have healthier people started dying of covid now? No, they have not. Healthy people die of "dying suddenly" (after vaxing). 

FYI if the vax was highly successful, or even successful, then vaxing 85% of the population would have resulted in a decrease in covid deaths. Ask any epidemiologist or virologist: "What would happen to the weekly covid death toll if we vaxed 85% of the population?" They all know the answer, and it would not be: "Deaths would go up."

Then say: "If deaths did go up, what percent of the deaths do you think would be from the unvaccinated? Would it just be equal to their percentage of the population?" They'd say: "Most of the deaths would be among the unvaccinated."

And don't forget, the threshold for "success" isn't a slight reduction in negative outcomes. That's because the reason for force-vaxing healthy young people and vaxing children is to prevent the spread. We went full vax-fascist here because the vax was supposed to stop the spread (or at least slow it). The fact that so many vaxed people are getting covid, and getting it bad enough to die from it, proves conclusively that the vax absolutely does not slow the spread. And if the jab isn't slowing the spread, then why should people who don't need it, take it? 

Van mandates were a full fascist flop. Period.

And it's not unreasonable to think that the jab caused Pressly's death, this thread is stupid. I'll be replying to your comments, should there be any, in a more aptly named thread.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You can talk all you want, but you're glorifying the data of people who told us that "the jab prevents infection", and "you don't have to worry about covid if you're jabbed". 

They're the people who told us that the jab is safe, and that's a huge lie.

They told us that kids need the jab, that's also a huge lie. 

Those guys lost their place at the adult table a long time ago by virtue of the fact that they are known to be liars.

Furthermore, their theories don't make room for a world where covid deaths are higher after the vax rollout than they were before, especially when 86% of covid deaths are among the vaxed.

Have healthier people started dying of covid now? No, they have not. Healthy people die of "dying suddenly" (after vaxing). 

FYI if the vax was highly successful, or even successful, then vaxing 85% of the population would have resulted in a decrease in covid deaths. Ask any epidemiologist or virologist: "What would happen to the weekly covid death toll if we vaxed 85% of the population?" They all know the answer, and it would not be: "Deaths would go up."

Then say: "If deaths did go up, what percent of the deaths do you think would be from the unvaccinated? Would it just be equal to their percentage of the population?" They'd say: "Most of the deaths would be among the unvaccinated."

And don't forget, the threshold for "success" isn't a slight reduction in negative outcomes. That's because the reason for force-vaxing healthy young people and vaxing children is to prevent the spread. We went full vax-fascist here because the vax was supposed to stop the spread (or at least slow it). The fact that so many vaxed people are getting covid, and getting it bad enough to die from it, proves conclusively that the vax absolutely does not slow the spread. And if the jab isn't slowing the spread, then why should people who don't need it, take it? 

Van mandates were a full fascist flop. Period.

And it's not unreasonable to think that the jab caused Pressly's death, this thread is stupid. I'll be replying to your comments, should there be any, in a more aptly named thread.

No, you’re taking INCOMPLETE DATA and reaching the wrong conclusion, contradicting the experts who studied all the data.  

Over 90% of the elderly were vaccinated but more than 10% of deaths were unvaccinated.

There were three main variants of Covid: Alpha, Delta and Omicron. That’s the three waves you see in the tables. Didn’t you know this? 

Edited by Rebound

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If I have to explain this topic to you at this stage of the game then I obviously won't value your opinion once you get up to speed, know what I mean?

Well, vaccinated people aren't less likely to die at all, because the death rate for vaxed and unvaxed is the same.

86% of covid deaths in Canada are among the multi-vaxed in recent months and that's the same as the % of Canadians who are vaxed. 

FYI, if vaxed people were several times less likely to die (I'll just use 4x as many to equal 'several', because 3x would be 'a few times more likely...'), then with 85% of the population vaxed, the vaxed would only account for about 59 out of 100 deaths and unvaxed would account for 41. We're nowhere close to that. 86% vaxed, 86% of deaths are among the multi-vaxed. 

Your inability to comprehend and honestly discuss basic information has not changed all of these months (and FFS, learn the definition of the word "several") but for folks playing along at home ^^^ that post is bunch of pure, distilled crap. Statistical malpractice with deadly results.

It's been pointed out to him many, many times that any measure of vaccine efficacy should control for age/risk. Despite this being pointed out, he consistently attempts to do the exact opposite, comparing the oldest and highest risk group that have been multi-vaxxed against the youngest and lowest risk group: the unvaxxed. 

Even if one *doesn't* control for age/risk comparing the standard vax crowd against the unvaxxed is 2x+ less likely to die. That's in the plain data.  Again, without controlling for age at all. And when one does have the full data, the difference is even more dramatic.

The PHAC data source that he, himself, cites EXPLICITLY contradict him: "Between August 29, 2022 and September 25, 2022, unvaccinated cases were 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series."

They could not say it any plainer or more directly. I don't know that I've ever seen a more selfish and dangerous case of cherry picking. I believe this is because he has spent months and hundreds of posts spreading deadly misinformation and correcting course is too embarrassing. He'll deny, deny, deny until he dies--possibly from COVID. His ego is simply far more valuable to him than the lives of his countrymen.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Your inability to comprehend and honestly discuss basic information has not changed all of these months (and FFS, learn the definition of the word "several") but for folks playing along at home ^^^ that post is bunch of pure, distilled crap. Statistical malpractice with deadly results.

It's been pointed out to him many, many times that any measure of vaccine efficacy should control for age/risk. Despite this being pointed out, he consistently attempts to do the exact opposite, comparing the oldest and highest risk group that have been multi-vaxxed against the youngest and lowest risk group: the unvaxxed. 

Even if one *doesn't* control for age/risk comparing the standard vax crowd against the unvaxxed is 2x+ less likely to die. That's in the plain data.  Again, without controlling for age at all. And when one does have the full data, the difference is even more dramatic.

The PHAC data source that he, himself, cites EXPLICITLY contradict him: "Between August 29, 2022 and September 25, 2022, unvaccinated cases were 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series."

They could not say it any plainer or more directly. I don't know that I've ever seen a more selfish and dangerous case of cherry picking. I believe this is because he has spent months and hundreds of posts spreading deadly misinformation and correcting course is too embarrassing. He'll deny, deny, deny until he dies--possibly from COVID. His ego is simply far more valuable to him than the lives of his countrymen.

It’s simpler than that:  With over 95% of the most vulnerable cohorts vaxxed and over 85% of Canadians age 18+ vaccinated, he yells: “Look! The RAW NUMBER of Covid death is higher in the group that contains 90% of the population and lower in the group that contains 10%!!!

No shlt, Sherlock.  

• Thanks 1

It’s simpler than that:  With over 95% of the most vulnerable cohorts vaxxed and over 85% of Canadians age 18+ vaccinated, he yells: “Look! The RAW NUMBER of Covid death is higher in the group that contains 90% of the population and lower in the group that contains 10%!!!

No shlt, Sherlock.  

I pointed out this base rate fallacy of his on the 2nd day or so of his crusade months ago. It really couldn't be simpler but horses and water as they say.

File:Base rate fallacy with vaccines.jpg - Wikipedia

Edited by eyeball
  • Thanks 2

No, you’re taking INCOMPLETE DATA and reaching the wrong conclusion, contradicting the experts who studied all the data.  

No, you're refusing to acknowledge that 86% of covid deaths in Canada are among the multi-vaxed. Why can't you say it?

You're refusing to acknowledge that a massive vax campaign should have resulted in a lower covid death toll, and the fact that it didn't is proof that the vax isn't working. 

Over 90% of the elderly were vaccinated but more than 10% of deaths were unvaccinated.

The covid deaths will come from the people with serious underlying health issues and almost no one else. 

The vax rate of elderly people is nice to know, but even 60 yr olds die of covid if they're unhealthy enough. 

Your sub-par understanding of covid has led you to the wrong conclusion, contradicting stats that experts have been aware of since spring of 2020. 

There were three main variants of Covid: Alpha, Delta and Omicron. That’s the three waves you see in the tables. Didn’t you know this? 

The reason I didn't "know that" is because that is "wrong."

There were 3 waves:

1) the initial exposure to the novel virus, back when Dems were still saying "ride the subway like normal", and telling people that "hugging strangers in huge crowds is the best way to fight covid", and Trudeau was saying that covid wouldn't do much here in Canada.

2) the first flu season with covid

3) the second flu season with covid

3a) Epidemiologists who died 50 years ago could have predicted when the death tolls would be the highest if you told them how covid was transmitted

3b) the delta wave threw its infamous "curveball" in June of 2021, remember? Israelis were all jacked up on the Fauci-poo joy juice, theoretically impervious to covid because "the covid vaccine juice prevents infection", and "if you're vaccinated, you don't have to worry." As is the case with all American weapons, the ME was the proving grounds for the jab. So when news came out that 50% of the people in Israeli ICUs were juiced, we got the first major back-peddling session. AKA "the curveball".

How many times did you tell people that the 3 spikes were the results of new variants, and what gave you that impression in the first place? 

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

Hodad, your beliefs are purely fanciful, even childish.

FYI it's completely ludicrous to think that "case rates" are more significant than "death rates".

Simply put, releasing 100,000 people into Canadian cities will result in a predictable number of covid deaths and vaxing 85% of our population never made a dent in that.

Here's what you need to know when you release those people into our fascist society:

1) Over 96% of the deaths will be among people who already have serious underlying health conditions. They are, by far, the most susceptible group to covid. 

2) If 85% of those 100K people were multi-vaxed, then 85% of the covid deaths will be among the multi-vaxed, plain and simple. It happens every month like clockwork.

If you brought an epidemiologist who died in 1980 back to life, told him about the start date of covid, told him how it was transmitted, told him about the at-risk demographics, and told him about the highly successful vax rollout, there's no way on God's green earth that he would point to summer of 2021 on the covid death toll timeline and say "The vax appears to have been rolled out right about here". He'd say "The vax must have been released at some point in 2023. There obviously wasn't a successful vax campaign in 2021 because the deaths went up after that. Where's the data from 2023?"

If you told him: "85% of Canadians were vaxed multiple times and 86% of the covid deaths after the vax rollout were among the multi-vaxed" he'd slap you and say "Are you joking right now? Do you know what a vaccine is?"

Dude, in order for the vax-fascism to be justified, you need proof that the vax prevented or noticeably slowed the spread, because the vax was forced on people who didn't need it, and now thousands of them are injured. I can prove to you beyond a shadow of doubt that the vax campaign did not slow covid down at all. Not even 1%. 

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

No shlt, Sherlock.  

No, the % of covid deaths from the multi-vaxed is the same as the % of Candians who are vaxed. It's the same thing that you'd expect to see if they wore pink skirts. 

You just said that the jab increases our chances of survival by 4x or higher. You know that we vaccinated 85% of our population, and you know that deaths went up after that. And not among the unvaxed - just among everyone, equally.

Using the information from the above paragraph, try to explain how that constitutes a successful vax rollout? Were covid deaths just about to go up by 300% when the vax came out? Was it another curveball? 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

No, the % of covid deaths from the multi-vaxed is the same as the % of Candians who are vaxed. It's the same thing that you'd expect to see if they wore pink skirts. 

You just said that the jab increases our chances of survival by 4x or higher. You know that we vaccinated 85% of our population, and you know that deaths went up after that. And not among the unvaxed - just among everyone, equally.

Using the information from the above paragraph, try to explain how that constitutes a successful vax rollout? Were covid deaths just about to go up by 300% when the vax came out? Was it another curveball? 

Age.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hodad, your beliefs are purely fanciful, even childish.

FYI it's completely ludicrous to think that "case rates" are more significant than "death rates".

Simply put, releasing 100,000 people into Canadian cities will result in a predictable number of covid deaths and vaxing 85% of our population never made a dent in that.

Here's what you need to know when you release those people into our fascist society:

1) Over 96% of the deaths will be among people who already have serious underlying health conditions. They are, by far, the most susceptible group to covid. 

2) If 85% of those 100K people were multi-vaxed, then 85% of the covid deaths will be among the multi-vaxed, plain and simple. It happens every month like clockwork.

If you brought an epidemiologist who died in 1980 back to life, told him about the start date of covid, told him how it was transmitted, told him about the at-risk demographics, and told him about the highly successful vax rollout, there's no way on God's green earth that he would point to summer of 2021 on the covid death toll timeline and say "The vax appears to have been rolled out right about here". He'd say "The vax must have been released at some point in 2023. There obviously wasn't a successful vax campaign in 2021 because the deaths went up after that. Where's the data from 2023?"

If you told him: "85% of Canadians were vaxed multiple times and 86% of the covid deaths after the vax rollout were among the multi-vaxed" he'd slap you and say "Are you joking right now? Do you know what a vaccine is?"

Dude, in order for the vax-fascism to be justified, you need proof that the vax prevented or noticeably slowed the spread, because the vax was forced on people who didn't need it, and now thousands of them are injured. I can prove to you beyond a shadow of doubt that the vax campaign did not slow covid down at all. Not even 1%. 

No, you can't prove any such thing. The data strictly and explicitly contradicts your claim. Vaccinated individuals are hospitalized at dramatically lower rates and die at dramatically lower rates. You can't hand-wave away that data by pointing to the total deaths, as if that is some meaningful measure of efficacy. If the vaccine weren't saving those lives the total deaths would be higher still 

And yes, I think that most people, aside from you, do know what a vaccine is. Remember how much time you spent pretending the flu vaccine isn't a vaccine? Didn't learn from that apparently.

Your version of "statistics" is *exactly* like claiming that seatbelts don't prevent deaths because more people die in traffic accidents every single year. To make that kind of crazy claim you have to deliberately blind yourself to the lives that are being saved on a per-incident basis. The only reason anyone would ignore the demonstrable efficacy is because it's inconvenient to the political points you're promoting. 

There are people out there wondering if they should take the vaccine. If they took it, they'd be about 5x less likely to die if infected with COVID. Obviously a huge advantage, but you tell them not to do it because of some useless total death number. Your misinformation is lethal.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hodad said:

No, you can't prove any such thing. The data strictly and explicitly contradicts your claim. Vaccinated individuals are hospitalized at dramatically lower rates and die at dramatically lower rates. You can't have-wave away that data by pointing to the total deaths, as if that is some meaningful measure of efficacy. If the vaccine weren't saving those lives the total deaths would be higher still 

And yes, I think that most people aside from your do know what a vaccine is. Remember how much time you spent pretending the flu vaccine isn't a vaccine? Didn't learn from that apparently.

Your version of "statistics" are*exactly* like claiming that seatbelts don't prevent deaths because more people die in traffic accidents every single year. To make that kind of crazy claim you have to deliberately blind yourself to the lives that are being saved on a per-incident basis. There only reason anyone would ignore the demonstrable efficacy is because it's inconvenient to the political points you're promoting. 

There are people out there wondering if they should take the vaccine. If they took it, they'd be about 5x less likely to die if infected with COVID. Obviously a huge advantage, but you tell them not to do it because of some useless total death number. Your misinformation is lethal.

On the plus side, wcm is really good at pointing out errors in spelling and grammar. ?

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You are stupid or you are lying. Which is it?

Your 86% figure is bogus, because nearly all the deaths occur in a group that is 98% vaccinated. That is why probability of dying is several times higher among the unvaxxed.  Every study has concluded this and you’re ignoring important pieces of data AND the conclusions in order to manipulate the data to give you the answer you want.

Those are the facts. Either you understand them, and you’re just lying, or you don’t understand them, and you’re stupid.  Stupid or lying.  Which?

And here’s the age data:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/

Age 80+ is >99% vaccinated and 70-80 96.7% and even 60-70 is 94%. 
Now go look at the ages of the people dying from Covid. 

0-11 45
12-19 23
20-29 140
30-39 325
40-49 671
50-59 1,805
60-69 4,144
70-79 7,532
80+ 19,551

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

The proper analysts requires the two data combined, by quarter or month, because vaccination status changed over time. And if you do that, you will see mortality that is 3x to 5X higher among the unvaxxed, because nearly all deaths occurred among cohorts that were 94 to 99% vaccinated, not 86% vaccinated. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

You are stupid or you are lying. Which is it?

Your 86% figure is bogus, because nearly all the deaths occur in a group that is 98% vaccinated. That is why probability of dying is several times higher among the unvaxxed.  Every study has concluded this and you’re ignoring important pieces of data AND the conclusions in order to manipulate the data to give you the answer you want.

Those are the facts. Either you understand them, and you’re just lying, or you don’t understand them, and you’re stupid.  Stupid or lying.  Which?

And here’s the age data:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/

Age 80+ is >99% vaccinated and 70-80 96.7% and even 60-70 is 94%. 
Now go look at the ages of the people dying from Covid. 

0-11 45
12-19 23
20-29 140
30-39 325
40-49 671
50-59 1,805
60-69 4,144
70-79 7,532
80+ 19,551

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

The proper analysts requires the two data combined, by quarter or month, because vaccination status changed over time. And if you do that, you will see mortality that is 3x to 5X higher among the unvaxxed, because nearly all deaths occurred among cohorts that were 94 to 99% vaccinated, not 86% vaccinated. 

That second one is an interesting site. Apparently it will sell you statistics but offers some for a taste.

I'm having trouble making it jive with other government sites. Like this one:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/current-situation.html?stat=num&measure=deaths_last14&map=pt#a2

What the government one tells me is there was a drastic peak in late Jan. early Dec. of 2022 then cases and deaths drastically decreased. 

I notice the vax stats you selected were for at least 1 shot during duration of the pandemic. I'm wondering how many people are still getting the boosters. Not too many people I know are. And I even know some oldies.

Stats are fun but they make it too easy to find whatever you're looking for. What I mean is you can find one thing if you're looking for it and I can have similar success looking for the opposite.

I sometimes prefer to just go by what my eyes and ears tell me.

When the Kung Flu first hit, the streets were emptied. Any brave enough to venture out were hiding behind masks that later turned out to be useless. At that point I didn't actually know anybody who was actually infected.

Gradually things settled down. The streets repopulated. The silly masks came off. Currently I know lots of people who have caught the China flu but none who died. Most of the people I know, no longer get jabbed. (Some do for work.)

So...in this current climate somebody tells me more vaxxed people are dying than unvaxxed. Per capita? I don't know. I do know very few people I know are still getting jabbed. Lots of them have been infected and none of them have died.

What I know most of all is you won't get that clot shot in me. # Died Suddenly. 

30 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

That second one is an interesting site. Apparently it will sell you statistics but offers some for a taste.

I'm having trouble making it jive with other government sites. Like this one:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/current-situation.html?stat=num&measure=deaths_last14&map=pt#a2

What the government one tells me is there was a drastic peak in late Jan. early Dec. of 2022 then cases and deaths drastically decreased. 

I notice the vax stats you selected were for at least 1 shot during duration of the pandemic. I'm wondering how many people are still getting the boosters. Not too many people I know are. And I even know some oldies.

You’re more than welcome to find a better source for this data.  That’s fine with me and I would be happy to help you analyze it. 

However, worldwide, two statistics are very clear: 

1) Vaccination rates increase substantially with age;

2) Mortality increases substantially with age.

I strongly doubt that Canada is different in this respect but I’m happy to look at other data if you find something better. 

Kind of but you're more confusing increased with increases. 

At the current time I'm not sure there are enough deaths to matter in the bigger picture. It's just another flu now.

I did give you a link to a government Dashboard though. You're welcome to dig through that and have whatever argument with yourself you'd like.

Edited by Infidel Dog

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Kind of but you're more confusing increased with increases. 

At the current time I'm not sure there are enough deaths to matter in the bigger picture. It's just another flu now.

I did give you a link to a government Dashboard though. You're welcome to dig through that and have whatever argument with yourself you'd like.

No. You’re full of nonsense. There are no “alternative facts.” 

You are just another right-winger who declares that science and facts are irrelevant because you have an opinion that matters more.  The FACT is incredibly simple:  EVERY SINGLE EXPERT STUDY that’s based on data reports that Covid vaccinations save lives.  That’s the conclusion EVERY TIME.  

Based on that one simple fact, you cannot possibly imagine how excruciatingly stupid you’re making yourself look.  

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No. You’re full of nonsense. There are no “alternative facts.” 

There are alternative ways to make use of them. Ever heard of confirmation bias, for example. Possibly but I doubt you'd care. Being indoctrinated to ignore the obvious and all.

Edited by Infidel Dog

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

I pointed out this base rate fallacy of his on the 2nd day or so of his crusade months ago. It really couldn't be simpler but horses and water as they say.

File:Base rate fallacy with vaccines.jpg - Wikipedia

Lol... 

Yet the vast majority in your large vaccinated circle were never at risk of serious illness... so your argument is moronic

34 minutes ago, West said:

Lol... 

Yet the vast majority in your large vaccinated circle were never at risk of serious illness... so your argument is moronic

You are correct. The people in the large vaccinated circle were not at risk of serious illness… because they were vaccinated.  

• Like 1