Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The plural of anecdotes isn't "stats".

I look at the data for my entire country - nothing is as relevant as that.

No, it just shows that I said I had 3 infections

I know that's a fact, but for all intents and purposes, even if it's true that's just my reality but it's nothing to the rest of the world because 1) you don't know if it's true and 2) I'm just one person.

We should be judging this by the country's stats, not our anecdotes.

As far as you are concerned, you said that you never got infected because of your awesome masks, social distancing routine, and vaccines, etc. I call BS because I know people who are just as big of covidjits as you who are retired, wear the masks, stay mostly at home, don't socialize much, never socialize with unvaxed, etc and even they still got covid. 

Everyone has been exposed to enough covid by now to have gotten it. 

There's a far better chance that you had it and never got noticeably sick than that you were never exposed to enough of it to get sick. Like, 1,000 times higher.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/these-invincibles-want-to-know-why-theyve-never-had-covid/

You lie about everything robo. I doubt that there's a single thread that you're involved in where most of the things that you say as well as your overall narrative are completely dishonest. 

Sorry, but disagreeing with YOU does NOT mean *I* am "lying." Much more likely it means YOU ARE WRONG.

You've already PROVEN you are easily CONNED by the likes of Trump. 

AND you keep getting CONFUSED about the DIFFERENCE between Canada and the US. LMAO

50 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's further down the list because of the vaccine dimwit.

That doesn't explain your tears - huge, rainbow colored tears, like the unicorn's. You should be joyous.

So what if Lisa Marie's death was caused by the vaccine? Does that somehow make you a failure? Of course, you are a devout COVID cultist, a wokeness disciple, so maybe you do take this all personally. 

What do you think? 

Edited by Deluge

27 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Sorry, but disagreeing with YOU does NOT mean *I* am "lying." Much more likely it means YOU ARE WRONG.

You've already PROVEN you are easily CONNED by the likes of Trump. 

AND you keep getting CONFUSED about the DIFFERENCE between Canada and the US. LMAO

Not conned at all, your problem here is that you were duped by WashPo. 

I live in Canada, this site started off as a Canadian site, we track Canada's covid stats here. 

Most importantly, it's nearly impossible for you to have never been exposed to covid at all before you got vaxed. Some people just don't get sick from covid and that has everything to do with natural immunity - the jab doesn't prevent infection. 

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I think you are a profoundly stupid conspiracy theorist.

This is your therapy, not mine. 

Why are you crying about someone suspecting that Lisa Marie's death was due to the vaccine? 

You didn't even have the autopsy report. 

Edited by Deluge

On 1/17/2023 at 11:29 AM, robosmith said:

YOU might want to consider the DIFFERENCE between my custom designed P100 mask and what most other fools were wearing.

Then you can apologize for being stupid.

Rational Ground – Clear Reasoning on National Policy for COVID-19 » Masks are NOT source control

There more links at the bottom of the article.  It's not just particle behaviour.  It's also minimum infective dose, amplification and the physics of plumes.

Sorry, but I'm going to go with the experts in aerosols and dispersals on this one.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Everyone has been exposed to enough covid by now to have gotten it. 

I wonder about this, too.  I've been supposedly "exposed" prolly 8-10 times by vaccinated friends, who have a duty to tell me they've tested positive after being with me.  And how many more times just being out & about.....who knows.

I haven't gotten it once, but I've also never tested because I haven't been ill through all this.

I don't test daily like some people (I work with one who is triple-vaxxed and still tests almost daily and has had it twice and now is on meds for hypertension at age 35) and I also don't vaccinate myself for an illness with a 99.9% survival rate because I'm a relatively healthy person.

I'll likely get it one day - I'm around vaccinated people all the time at work and THEY keep getting it.

I'm prepared, have my covid kit ready.

There is a warning on the Canadian federal government website (Canada.ca) under its COVID mRNA vaccine info page that rare side effects of myocarditis/pericarditis and Bell's palsy can occur.  There is also a link on the page for the Vaccine Injury Support Program

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vaccines/safety-side-effects.html#a5

So these side effects do happen, but its rare, otherwise we'd all be walking around having heart attacks and droopy faces given like 90% of us have been vaccinated.  There is no question these vaccines have inflammatory effects, which is why your arm hurts and some people have headaches etc. after getting the vaccine, and in some rare cases is causing these more serious issues for some. Inflammation is part of the body's natural immune response that these vaccines are triggering.  Apparently when getting the 2nd shot typically causes the most severe side effects.  The boosters have a lower dose.

It still comes down to risk/benefit analysis.  Medical experts believe the risks of not getting the vaccine is riskier than getting the vaccine.  Getting a bad case of COVID can damage your lungs, can produce long COVID symptoms etc, and has killed more vulnerable people.

There are many people who get COVID and have no negative longterm side effects.  There are also many more people who have had the COVID vaccine and have no negative longterm side effects.  The risks of getting COVID or getting the COVID vaccine are in both cases not zero.  But most doctors say the risks of getting COVID while not vaccinated are much greater than the risks of getting the COVID vaccine.

On 1/17/2023 at 1:55 PM, Deluge said:

You mean middle-aged, brilliant and INFORMED. There was no risk. I had Covid and it was weaker than a typical cold. 

See, your problem is that you think everything that doesn't agree with your political views is a risk - a MAJOR risk. lol

You people need to get over yourselves. 

Saying there's no risks in getting COVID, or no risks getting the vaccine, are both lies, and both easily disproven by mainstream science.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I wonder about this, too.  I've been supposedly "exposed" prolly 8-10 times by vaccinated friends, who have a duty to tell me they've tested positive after being with me.  And how many more times just being out & about.....who knows.

I haven't gotten it once, but I've also never tested because I haven't been ill through all this.

I don't test daily like some people (I work with one who is triple-vaxxed and still tests almost daily and has had it twice and now is on meds for hypertension at age 35) and I also don't vaccinate myself for an illness with a 99.9% survival rate because I'm a relatively healthy person.

I'll likely get it one day - I'm around vaccinated people all the time at work and THEY keep getting it.

I'm prepared, have my covid kit ready.

I've known people who got it whose worst symptoms were headache and lack of energy, but the lack of energy can persist for weeks. I don't think that the presence of a cough or fever, or lack thereof, is a great indicator of whether or not you have it. I could be wrong though, covid is the Kaiser Soze of infections. 

39 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What you don't know is if a mask would of stopped enough virions to avoid infection. That's why, during the pandemic, it may have been prudent to mask up.

Would "have" stopped. Would've stopped is correct too. "Would of" is incorrect.

The pandemic isn't really over here in Canada if you're just counting deaths. There were more covid deaths here in mid-Sept than there were at any point between Feb 1 2021 and the end of that year: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/current-situation.html?stat=rate&measure=deaths_weekly&map=pt

Scroll down to figure 2, you may have to toggle the field above the graph to go from "cases" to "deaths". 

1287055518_ScreenShot2023-01-18at7_57_07PM.thumb.png.c2920f2ebd2f1158ec089f628002a3a9.png

In fact, almost every single week of 2022 was worse than the corresponding week of 2021. 

Pandemic, panshmemic, right?

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

It is clear that a perfect mask always worn in public will stop every infection.

Of course some masks are a lot closer to perfect than others and the wearer's practices are the X factor. 

N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial - PubMed (nih.gov)

Study Objective: To compare the effect of N95 respirators vs medical masks for prevention of influenza and other viral respiratory infections among HCP.

Design, setting, and participants: A cluster randomized pragmatic effectiveness study conducted at 137 outpatient study sites at 7 US medical centers between September 2011 and May 2015, with final follow-up in June 2016. Each year for 4 years, during the 12-week period of peak viral respiratory illness, pairs of outpatient sites within each center were matched and randomly assigned to the N95 or mask.

Conclusions and relevance: Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

In case you are thinking that flu virus and SARS Cov 2 are different size wise and therefore cannot be compared, you are wrong. They are similar in size.

Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: a systematic review | Epidemiology & Infection | Cambridge Core

“Our review highlights the limited evidence base supporting the efficacy or effectiveness of face masks to reduce influenza virus transmission.”

“In conclusion there remains a substantial gap in the scientific literature on the effectiveness of face masks to reduce transmission of influenza virus infection.”

Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial - PubMed (nih.gov)

“Conclusion: Face mask use in health care workers has not been demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.

The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence (wiley.com)

“None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households.”

Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis | CMAJ

“Conclusion: Although N95 respirators appeared to have a protective advantage over surgical masks in laboratory settings, our meta-analysis showed that there were insufficient data to determine definitively whether N95 respirators are superior to surgical masks in protecting.

Bacterial and fungal isolation from face masks under the COVID-19 pandemic | Scientific Reports (nature.com)

A group of 109 individuals that wore surgical & non-surgical masks for 1-3 days, for most of the day, between Sept-Oct 20’ bred pathogenic bacteria & fungus on the in and outside of their masks.

To be more specific, cultured masks contained up 94 bacterial colonies on the face-side, while 95% of 13 unique fungal genera were identified on the outer-side of masks. Some pathogenic findings; Bacillus cereus, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Aspergillus & Microsporum.

All and all, it could be postulated that masking increases exposure to disease causing microbes and therefore heightens the risk of respiratory, and facial infection.

?
Sorry you got conned, dude.
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Not conned at all, your problem here is that you were duped by WashPo. 

I live in Canada, this site started off as a Canadian site, we track Canada's covid stats here. 

Most importantly, it's nearly impossible for you to have never been exposed to covid at all before you got vaxed. Some people just don't get sick from covid and that has everything to do with natural immunity - the jab doesn't prevent infection. 

Without a POSITIVE TEST, there is NO EVIDENCE I was "exposed."

In FACT my custom mask means it is VERY UNLIKELY I was exposed because it is far better than any N95 mask.

That, and the FACT that I was never sick.

Anyone who does NOT UNDERSTAND that Trump LIES pathologically, has been CONNED.

And is IGNORANT of his LONG HISTORY of LYING.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Without a POSITIVE TEST, there is NO EVIDENCE I was "exposed."

In FACT my custom mask means it is VERY UNLIKELY I was exposed because it is far better than any N95 mask.

That, and the FACT that I was never sick.

Anyone who does NOT UNDERSTAND that Trump LIES pathologically, has been CONNED.

And is IGNORANT of his LONG HISTORY of LYING.

For these poor TDS inflicted souls, all of this boils down to "Get Trump", not public health and truth.