Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your ignorance is legendary. You were exposed to covid in the first year. 

And you never said why you qualified to get the jab so early...

Just cause you couldn't get vaxxed in CANADA does not mean it was difficult HERE.

All my tests were NEGATIVE so there is NO PROOF I was exposed.

And I had to get PCR tested with a certificate to fly to Egypt in Nov 2020. Was a great time to go with no crowds.

You just keep on demonstrating your IGNORANCE. Thanks for that. LMAO

Just now, robosmith said:

Just cause you couldn't get vaxxed in CANADA does not mean it was difficult HERE.

All my tests were NEGATIVE so there is NO PROOF I was exposed.

And I had to get PCR tested with a certificate to fly to Egypt in Nov 2020. Was a great time to go with no crowds.

You just keep on demonstrating your IGNORANCE. Thanks for that. LMAO

I personally don't care how you feel about this issue.

In the end it makes no difference if you got covid or not, because the story of robo the liar doesn't affect the topic of the vax's failure anyways. 

It doesn't prevent, mitigate, or anything else. All it's proven to do is cause severe harm to 1/500 people who get it.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I personally don't care how you feel about this issue.

In the end it makes no difference if you got covid or not, because the story of robo the liar doesn't affect the topic of the vax's failure anyways. 

It doesn't prevent, mitigate, or anything else. All it's proven to do is cause severe harm to 1/500 people who get it.

In reality it is ONE MORE DATA POINT proving the success of the vaccines AND masks.

While your 3 infections proves the HIGHER RISK of not getting vaxxed. No one KNOWS how bad the infection will be for them.

That you have to gratuitously insult me with "liar" having NO EVIDENCE, also PROVES your DESPERATE DUPLICITY.

8 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus ≈0.1 μm in diameter, so N95 masks are capable of filtering most free virions, but they do more than that. How so? Viruses are often transmitted through respiratory droplets produced by coughing and sneezing. Now, how many virions does it take to get infected? Nobody knows. So how do you know that a mask won't help stop infection?... You don't.

Hang time. You forgot about that.

And most people are in cloth masks and paper ones.  They don't do squat.

I'm downvoting every post that doesn't have a link to a scientific paper to prove what you're saying.

Not surprisingly, Dialamah loves all your posts with no links.  As long as you're saying what she likes to hear, she doesn't care what the actual science is.  What a shocker.  Propaganda before science or critical thinking, right, everybody? ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I agree. The actual stats are: After 300 million of the shots had been administered, there were 267 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis reported after receiving one dose of the mRNA vaccines and 827 reported cases after two doses. Not exactly the carnage the alt-right media would have you believe.

I think the thing I find "odd" is that Canada's stats and data are becoming quite the outlier from the rest of the world.

Multiple other countries have stopped the jabbers in children due to high myo/peri rates - the largest study was done in Thailand and they found 30%, most other places are in the mid to high 20%.  

Did you know (according to many here on this forum) there are NO vaccine deaths or injuries in Canada? 

We also have only extremely mild and rare adverse events, so rare and mild that nobody cares.  If it's not rare or mild, the person is clearly a liar or attention-seeker.  But just here in Canada.  Singapore had so many vaccine injuries and deaths that they just recently had to cancel their payout program.

No vaccinated people spread or contract covid here in Canada, either, apparently.  Only the unvaxxed do that.

I'm wondering why scientists aren't studying Canada.  We're the only country in the world where the inoculations have been such an earth-shattering success that our Prime Minister continues to pimp the shots while other countries are banning them for most people except elderly and high-risk or have decided to just live with covid and have moved on.

It's really quite amazing.

I wonder what makes us so completely different from the rest of the world?  ?  The rest of the world is having problems with the inoculations, but here in Canada - 100% safe and 95% effective. Zero deaths, injuries and adverse events.

Remarkable.

15 hours ago, Goddess said:

Hang time. You forgot about that.

And most people are in cloth masks and paper ones.  They don't do squat.

Answer the question... How many virions does it take to get infected? Nobody knows. So how do you know that a mask won't help stop infection?... You don't.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

5 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Answer the question... How many virions does it take to get infected? Since nobody knows. So how do you know that a mask won't help stop infection?... You don't.

It is clear that a perfect mask always worn in public will stop every infection.

Of course some masks are a lot closer to perfect than others and the wearer's practices are the X factor. 

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

He was lucky to survive. Only 20% get off the ventilator alive.

If I was as bad at calculating risks as you are, that would be luck. Instead I don't play in the street (anymore). LMAO

For people who cannot calculate risks, LUCK is all they have.

Yes he was. Good for him. 

LYAO? Are you trying to tell me that adults don't get hit by trucks? 

Look, I get that you treat COVID as one of the greatest threats the world has ever faced, but it's not. It's a virus, nothing more. 

Now, if we were talking Black Death, or something like that, then you'd have something, but you don't. You have a virus that most of us have already contracted and most of us are doing just fine.

You're a hysteric and you need to relax. 

36 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

And you're a dimwit who needs to stay out of adult conversations. I guess you forgot that before the vaccine, covid was the #3 cause of death Worldwide. You're just one more of the many profoundly stupid folks on this forum.

I'm the only adult in this conversation, my friend. COVID has run its course. You hysterics need to find a new crisis to peddle. 

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Yes he was. Good for him. 

LYAO? Are you trying to tell me that adults don't get hit by trucks? 

Look, I get that you treat COVID as one of the greatest threats the world has ever faced, but it's not. It's a virus, nothing more. 

Now, if we were talking Black Death, or something like that, then you'd have something, but you don't. You have a virus that most of us have already contracted and most of us are doing just fine.

You're a hysteric and you need to relax. 

I'm NOT hysteric BECAUSE I took PRECAUTIONS and ESCAPED getting COVID completely.

I am ANNOYED because ID IOTS made the pandemic MUCH WORSE than it needed to be.

Just like the ID IOT adults who get hit by trucks. LMAO

FWIW, I got hit by a truck once. More like I ran INTO a truck on my motorcycle that was turning left right in front of me.

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I'm NOT hysteric BECAUSE I took PRECAUTIONS and ESCAPED getting COVID completely.

I am ANNOYED because ID IOTS made the pandemic MUCH WORSE than it needed to be.

Just like the ID IOT adults who get hit by trucks. LMAO

FWIW, I got hit by a truck once. More like I ran INTO a truck on my motorcycle that was turning left right in front of me.

Yes you are. We're through the Pandemic, and yet, you're still crying. Why? 

You know, sometimes i get the feeling that the Left is disappointed that COVID didn't do more damage. I wonder why that is? Is it because these lunatics are desperate to get control over the public?

Edited by Deluge

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yes you are. We're through the Pandemic, and yet, you're still crying. Why? 

I'm NOT "CRYING," but I am still ANNOYED that many MORE PEOPLE had to die because ID IOTS like you would rather takes risks than SANE precautions. Maybe you didn't get very sick, but running around infected MAY have cost someone else their LIFE.

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You know, sometimes i get the feeling that the Left is disappointed that COVID didn't do more damage. I wonder why that is? Is it because these lunatics are so desperate to get control over the public?

Public Health has ALWAYS had the power to quarantine the infected. You don't have a RIGHT to spread your deadly disease. Sorry. NOT.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I'm NOT "CRYING," but I am still ANNOYED that many MORE PEOPLE had to die because ID IOTS like you would rather takes risks than SANE precautions. Maybe you didn't get very sick, but running around infected MAY have cost someone else their LIFE.

Public Health has ALWAYS had the power to quarantine the infected. You don't have a RIGHT to spread your deadly disease. Sorry. NOT.

There's nothing sane about crippling the nation over a f*cking virus. Your side overreacted and it almost cost us the economy. 

The Pandemic is behind us. Stop crying. 

Edited by Deluge

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

In reality it is ONE MORE DATA POINT proving the success of the vaccines AND masks.

The plural of anecdotes isn't "stats".

I look at the data for my entire country - nothing is as relevant as that.

While your 3 infections proves the HIGHER RISK of not getting vaxxed. No one KNOWS how bad the infection will be for them.

No, it just shows that I said I had 3 infections

I know that's a fact, but for all intents and purposes, even if it's true that's just my reality but it's nothing to the rest of the world because 1) you don't know if it's true and 2) I'm just one person.

We should be judging this by the country's stats, not our anecdotes.

As far as you are concerned, you said that you never got infected because of your awesome masks, social distancing routine, and vaccines, etc. I call BS because I know people who are just as big of covidjits as you who are retired, wear the masks, stay mostly at home, don't socialize much, never socialize with unvaxed, etc and even they still got covid. 

Everyone has been exposed to enough covid by now to have gotten it. 

There's a far better chance that you had it and never got noticeably sick than that you were never exposed to enough of it to get sick. Like, 1,000 times higher.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/these-invincibles-want-to-know-why-theyve-never-had-covid/

That you have to gratuitously insult me with "liar" having NO EVIDENCE, also PROVES your DESPERATE DUPLICITY.

You lie about everything robo. I doubt that there's a single thread that you're involved in where most of the things that you say as well as your overall narrative are completely dishonest.