Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

OMG

It's obvious now that you researched absolutely nothing.

If you do want to finally see what the science says about this, I posted this info several times on the trickle thread, complete with links to the studies and information from engineers who specialize in the science of dispersal, the size of the covid virion compared to masks, etc.

You might want to actually read up on this before you start spouting anti-science, superstitious woo woo because you are 100% uninformed.

YOU might want to consider the DIFFERENCE between my custom designed P100 mask and what most other fools were wearing.

Then you can apologize for being stupid.

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus ≈0.1 μm in diameter, so N95 masks are capable of filtering most free virions, but they do more than that. How so? Viruses are often transmitted through respiratory droplets produced by coughing and sneezing. Now, how many virions does it take to get infected? Nobody knows. So how do you know that a mask won't help stop infection?... You don't.

Respiratory viruses are ALWAYS borne on/in droplets sprayed by the mouth (mostly) and nose, so they are easily blocked completely by a P100 filter mask.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Wrong. It means that in some cases the vaccines can jack people up.

You've been boosted four times because you swing left and that's what leftists do. I haven't been vaccinated at all, and I feel fantastic. ;)

You are young, stupid and LUCKY. Stupid because you don't know how to calculate relative RISKS.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

In reality, I got my 2nd dose in Feb 21.

How old are you?

Only about 1% of the population had 2 doses by Feb 21. I think you're lying.

1855321855_VaccinationTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.114a01e52dc1439bf80dd80a9d9fd262.png

I'll give your AMATEUR OPINION all the consideration it deserves. At least until you EXPLAIN how a virus gets past a 3M P100 filter, which PREVENTS its intrusion into my respiratory system. I'm betting you CANNOT. 

It gets through it the same way that smoke goes through cheesecloth. That mask doesn't provide protection from viruses.

LMAO. You obviously don't know JACK about ^this. The fact is, my P100 custom mask greatly reduced, if not eliminated, my exposure. You do know that contagion is very dose dependent, don't you?

?

You're an 1d-10t.

Experts actually estimate how long you can talk to someone who's infected and at what distance. Of course early on, those estimates for this NOVEL virus were somewhat inaccurate, but refined as more knowledge was obtained.

Experts actually say you're full of shite. No one masked up enough and socially distanced enough to avoid covid. 

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The rate of infection was much higher in FL, esp following those COVID parties on the beach during Spring Break.

Nope. There was no such thing as Covid parties during Spring Break.

Another dumb ass LIE. I looked up the story and it was only reported by left wing fake news rags.

I LIVE HERE. I live close to a spring break area. There were no such parties reported.

But there WAS an instance of MASS MURDER by NY Governor Cuomo, who allowed Covid infected people in NURSING HOMES, resulting in mass deaths of the elderly.

Didn't happen in Florida, even though Florida has more old people than any other state in the union. Our superior governor made sure that what happened in New Yorks Concentration Camp nursing homes would not happen here.

We have huge elderly communities: Sun City Center, the Villages. 

No mass Obama Virus casualties.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

How old are you?

Only about 1% of the population had 2 doses by Feb 21. I think you're lying.

1855321855_VaccinationTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.114a01e52dc1439bf80dd80a9d9fd262.png

Nice graph. But I don't LIVE IN CANADA. Duh.

It gets through it the same way that smoke goes through cheesecloth. That mask doesn't provide protection from viruses.

3M P100 filters are NOT "cheesecloth," and my mask is solid plastic (3D printed) with Neoprene rubber seals. AKA complete blockage of virus particles. I knew you couldn't justify your AMATEUR JUDGEMENT. LMAO

?

You're an 1d-10t.

Look in the mirror.

Experts actually say you're full of shite. No one masked up enough and socially distanced enough to avoid covid. 

"No one"? LMAO. You're the id iot making absolute declarations from IGNORANCE.

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

?

Wrong. "SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus ≈0.1 μm in diameter, so N95 masks are capable of filtering most free virions, but they do more than that. How so? Viruses are often transmitted through respiratory droplets produced by coughing and sneezing."

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Nope. There was no such thing as Covid parties during Spring Break.

Another dumb ass LIE. I looked up the story and it was only reported by left wing fake news rags.

I LIVE HERE. I live close to a spring break area. There were no such parties reported.

But there WAS an instance of MASS MURDER by NY Governor Cuomo, who allowed Covid infected people in NURSING HOMES, resulting in mass deaths of the elderly.

Didn't happen in Florida, even though Florida has more old people than any other state in the union. Our superior governor made sure that what happened in New Yorks Concentration Camp nursing homes would not happen here.

We have huge elderly communities: Sun City Center, the Villages. 

No mass Obama Virus casualties.

I saw the pix of Spring Break COVID beach parties in FL. Sorry you MISSED THEM.

You are young, stupid and LUCKY. Stupid because you don't know how to calculate relative RISKS.

You mean middle-aged, brilliant and INFORMED. There was no risk. I had Covid and it was weaker than a typical cold. 

See, your problem is that you think everything that doesn't agree with your political views is a risk - a MAJOR risk. lol

You people need to get over yourselves. 

Edited by Deluge

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Wrong. "SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus ≈0.1 μm in diameter, so N95 masks are capable of filtering most free virions, but they do more than that. How so? Viruses are often transmitted through respiratory droplets produced by coughing and sneezing."

And plastic P100 filtered and sealed masks are EVEN BETTER.

Just now, Deluge said:

You mean middle-aged, brilliant and INFORMED. There was no risk. I had Covid and it was less than a typical cold for me. 

See, your problem is that you think everything that doesn't agree with your political views is a risk - a MAJOR risk. lol

You people need to get over yourselves. 

LUCKY. Like I said. My friend's brother spent 2 weeks in the ICU but he had the good excuse of getting it VERY EARLY on a jet from Africa long before the risks were known.

37 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Wrong. It means that the vaccines can jack people up.

I agree. The actual stats are: After 300 million of the shots had been administered, there were 267 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis reported after receiving one dose of the mRNA vaccines and 827 reported cases after two doses. Not exactly the carnage the alt-right media would have you believe.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

LUCKY. Like I said. My friend's brother spent 2 weeks in the ICU but he had the good excuse of getting it VERY EARLY on a jet from Africa long before the risks were known.

Wow, that is lucky. 

And you're lucky that you haven't been hit by a truck yet.

Goodness, I guess we're ALL lucky. 

Edited by Deluge

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I agree. The actual stats are: After 300 million of the shots had been administered, there were 267 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis reported after receiving one dose of the mRNA vaccines and 827 reported cases after two doses. Not exactly the carnage the alt-right media would have you believe.

What numbers have they been pumping out? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The best part is that those 827 reported cases are just that - reported cases.  Considering myocarditis was a health condition before COVID, and we're looking at a sample size of 300 million, hundreds of those cases would have been expected vaccines or not.  

They're not reporting that the vaccines caused 827 cases of myocarditis.  They're reporting that 827 people who also took the shots ended up experiencing myocarditis. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Wow, that is lucky. 

He was lucky to survive. Only 20% get off the ventilator alive.

And you're lucky that you haven't been hit by a truck yet.

If I was as bad at calculating risks as you are, that would be luck. Instead I don't play in the street (anymore). LMAO

Goodness, I guess we're ALL lucky. 

For people who cannot calculate risks, LUCK is all they have.

57 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Nice graph. But I don't LIVE IN CANADA. Duh.

3M P100 filters are NOT "cheesecloth," and my mask is solid plastic (3D printed) with Neoprene rubber seals. AKA complete blockage of virus particles. I knew you couldn't justify your AMATEUR JUDGEMENT. LMAO

"No one"? LMAO. You're the id iot making absolute declarations from IGNORANCE.

Those masks don't stop 100% of the viruses, and even then you'd have to have an almost unlimited supply of them to wear them all the time.

In Canada we couldn't even get N95s for a year.

You were definitely exposed. Even with all the equipment in the world, your IQ is way too low to successfully dodge covid for a year. 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Those masks don't stop 100% of the viruses, and even then you'd have to have an almost unlimited supply of them to wear them all the time.

You don't even understand what I'm talking about. It is a CUSTOM MASK fitted to my face.

Bet you didn't even know you could make one like that. IF you had MY SKILLS. LMAO

I had ENOUGH to keep from getting COVID. Filters are easy to CHANGE.

In Canada we couldn't even get N95s for a year.

Why do you think I made my own? Besides it being MUCH BETTER than N95....

You were definitely exposed. Even with all the equipment in the world, your IQ is way too low to successfully dodge covid for a year. 

My IQ is more than high enough to make a custom mask. Child's play really. The hardest part was cutting the P100 filter to fit exactly.

Your IGNORANCE is showing. AGAIN.

You don't even understand what I'm talking about. It is a CUSTOM MASK fitted to my face.

Bet you didn't even know you could make one like that. IF you had MY SKILLS. LMAO

I had ENOUGH to keep from getting COVID. Filters are easy to CHANGE.

Why do you think I made my own? Besides it being MUCH BETTER than N95....

My IQ is more than high enough to make a custom mask. Child's play really. The hardest part was cutting the P100 filter to fit exactly.

Your IGNORANCE is showing. AGAIN.

Your ignorance is legendary. You were exposed to covid in the first year. 

And you never said why you qualified to get the jab so early...