Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I am counting anyone who dies after having a COVID-19 jab as a vaccine death. I don't care if they died in a car accident, and the evidence shows the accident was the cause of death... That's how the WHO and CDC insisted COVID-19 deaths be counted.

Am I doing it right?

Depends on who was at fault. Being sick with COVID can certainly impair your driving ability just like driving drunk. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

This lady's scarecrows have kept her safe for three years, also.

scarecrows.thumb.jpg.b5c61cad572b935de274cb8e8aa89c9d.jpg

Sure. You and she believe that viruses are scared away by dummies.

When the FACTS from extensive trials tell us that filter masks and enhanced anti-bodies from vaccines actually work to dramatically reduce the risk.

How do you believe a virus gets through a filter that's designed to filter out 100% of particles that small? LMAO

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Interesting.

Do you have a link to the study that shows that covid positive people drive the same as drunk drivers?

When I say "like" I do not mean to imply EQUIVALENT effects. The FACT is when you are sick, your driving ability can be impaired. Esp if you  have a high fever.

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

If you knew what you're talking about, you could provide a REASON instead of JUST A GRATUITOUS CLAIM.

I never claimed to know a lot, but clearly I know more than you because I am not wedded to an IDEOLOGY like the one which caused you to take an unwarranted much higher risk than taking the vaccine.

My friend's brother had no risk factors other than being over 65, but still spent 2 weeks in the ICU with COVID.

He was lucky because ONLY 20% with COVID get off a ventilator alive.

You weren't double-vaxed until at least summer of 2021, almost no one was, and by then everyone who's not a shut-in was exposed to covid.

FYI your precious masks didn't do jack to stop it.

Fact is, whether you ever had any symptoms or not, you definitely were exposed to covid, and if you didn't get sick it's all thanks to your body's natural ability to fight covid. Turns out you didn't need the vax after all. 

11 hours ago, reason10 said:

Actually, American hospitals only price gouge individuals with money and insurance companies.

I always joke that people with money need to borrow a beater car and some crappy clothes if their animals get sick.

The last thing you want is for the vet to see your Land Rover and Rolex when he's about to "put a price on love". 

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You weren't double-vaxed until at least summer of 2021, almost no one was, and by then everyone who's not a shut-in was exposed to covid.

Fact is, whether you ever had any symptoms or not, you definitely were exposed to covid, and if you didn't get sick it's all thanks to your body's natural ability to fight covid. Turns out you didn't need the vax after all. 

I can tell the liberals here do not know anything at all. If masks were all that prevented the Obama virus from spreading, there would have been MASSIVE numbers of student deaths in the state of Florida. Getting those rug rats to keep those masks on (and so many of the little mo rons would wear the mask around their chins) was a daily chore. If the Obama Virus were THAT prevalent, ALL those kids would be dead.

After a while, the teachers decided the masks were doing more harm than good, since they were taking up too much class time trying to keep the masks on those kids' noses. And suddenly (after the Obama Virus screws up the economy and helps get a racist pedophile illegally elected president) suddenly the Obama virus is no longer a major threat. Somehow, liberals aren't terrified at even the mention of the disease.

These days anyone wearing a mask is a more on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I always joke that people with money need to borrow a beater car and some crappy clothes if their animals get sick.

The last thing you want is for the vet to see your Land Rover and Rolex when he's about to "put a price on love". 

I can still remember 15 years ago when pet health insurance policies first came out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

When the FACTS from extensive trials tell us that filter masks and enhanced anti-bodies from vaccines actually work to dramatically reduce the risk.

This is 100% untrue.

Prior to covid, NO studies showed masks were effective at preventing respiratory illness.

After covid, Pfizer paid for a couple of studies that showed miniscule results.

You think the scarecrows are superstitious woo woo?

Guess what?

Engineers who specialize in aerosols and the physics of dispersal know that's what your mask is to you - superstitious woo woo.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

How do you believe a virus gets through a filter that's designed to filter out 100% of particles that small? LMAO

OMG

It's obvious now that you researched absolutely nothing.

If you do want to finally see what the science says about this, I posted this info several times on the trickle thread, complete with links to the studies and information from engineers who specialize in the science of dispersal, the size of the covid virion compared to masks, etc.

You might want to actually read up on this before you start spouting anti-science, superstitious woo woo because you are 100% uninformed.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

the size of the covid virion compared to masks, 

SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus ≈0.1 μm in diameter, so N95 masks are capable of filtering most free virions, but they do more than that. How so? Viruses are often transmitted through respiratory droplets produced by coughing and sneezing. Now, how many virions does it take to get infected? Nobody knows. So how do you know that a mask won't help stop infection?... You don't.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

In reality, I got my 2nd dose in Feb 21.

I'll give your AMATEUR OPINION all the consideration it deserves. At least until you EXPLAIN how a virus gets past a 3M P100 filter, which PREVENTS its intrusion into my respiratory system. I'm betting you CANNOT. 

LMAO. You obviously don't know JACK about ^this. The fact is, my P100 custom mask greatly reduced, if not eliminated, my exposure. You do know that contagion is very dose dependent, don't you?

Experts actually estimate how long you can talk to someone who's infected and at what distance. Of course early on, those estimates for this NOVEL virus were somewhat inaccurate, but refined as more knowledge was obtained.

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

I can tell the liberals here do not know anything at all. If masks were all that prevented the Obama virus from spreading, there would have been MASSIVE numbers of student deaths in the state of Florida. Getting those rug rats to keep those masks on (and so many of the little mo rons would wear the mask around their chins) was a daily chore. If the Obama Virus were THAT prevalent, ALL those kids would be dead.

After a while, the teachers decided the masks were doing more harm than good, since they were taking up too much class time trying to keep the masks on those kids' noses. And suddenly (after the Obama Virus screws up the economy and helps get a racist pedophile illegally elected president) suddenly the Obama virus is no longer a major threat. Somehow, liberals aren't terrified at even the mention of the disease.

These days anyone wearing a mask is a more on.

The rate of infection was much higher in FL, esp following those COVID parties on the beach during Spring Break.

On 1/13/2023 at 6:06 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

And you believe them all. As I said, after four jabs, using your dimwitted logic, it must mean the vaccines are safe.

Wrong. It means that in some cases the vaccines can jack people up.

You've been boosted four times because you swing left and that's what leftists do. I haven't been vaccinated at all, and I feel fantastic. ;)

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

This is 100% untrue.

Prior to covid, NO studies showed masks were effective at preventing respiratory illness.

After covid, Pfizer paid for a couple of studies that showed miniscule results.

You think the scarecrows are superstitious woo woo?

Guess what?

Engineers who specialize in aerosols and the physics of dispersal know that's what your mask is to you - superstitious woo woo.

^STILL no explanation about HOW a virus gets past a P100 filter which is designed to BLOCK 100% of particles in that size range.

IOW, all you got is the LAME OPINION posted above.