Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

Anti-vax MAGA miscreants love conspiracy theories. And, they've managed to squeeze out another one, this time, publicly blaming Lisa Presley's death on the Covid vaccine. I first saw this on another forum I frequent. The poster is a typical MAGA dimwit spewing out his pathetic nonsense before the body was even cold. If there is a God, I hope he saves a special place in hell for these callous fools. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lisa-marie-presley-death-vaccines-conspiracy-theorists-b2261438.html

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, West said:

Well? Did she get the vaxx or not?

I do not know. I've gotten the vaccine and been boosted four times and I'm still alive.. I guess by your logic that must mean it's safe... And btw Lisa was an opioid addict... Yet I didn't hear one mention of that from the conspiracy theorists.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I do not know. I've gotten the vaccine and been boosted four times and I'm still alive.. I guess by your logic that must mean it's safe... And btw Lisa was an opioid addict... Yet I didn't hear one mention of that from the conspiracy theorists.

You must have nine lives like a cat alright and probably just lucky so far because we have heard of many stories about how many people have suffered cardiac arrest and have died just after taking their second jab. 

It has also  been reported that there are many people who play sports and many more than usual have suffered cardiac arrest on the field. Before covid about an average of about ten players or so would suffer an heart attack on the field.

Now those numbers have pretty much gone sky high since the jabs as there have been many hundreds of sports players in Europe that have suffered a cardiac arrest while playing on the field. 

If Presley did die from a covid jab it is for dam sure that the MSM will never mention this. The MSM today will do their best to ignore and try and cover up for big pharma. 

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You are hard-core with the delusions eh

5 minutes ago, West said:

Well the cardiologist on the bbc seems to think there is a link between cardiovascular issues and the vaxx... 

"Myocarditis has been considered a rare but serious potential side effect from COVID-19 vaccination, more often after a second dose than after the first, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."  So how rare? Rates of myocarditis after mRNA vaccines are highest in male adolescents and young male adults (50-139 cases per million in 12-17 year olds and 28-147 cases per million in 18-29 year olds).  

Funny how, listening to the alt-right media, you'd think people were dropping left and right. But in reality, it's just a bevy of stupid conspiracy theorists who now see every heart attack death as a victim of the vaccine... No actual proof... Just suppositions... As usual with these dimwits.

28 minutes ago, West said:

You are hard-core with the delusions eh

I'm afraid youve fallen victim to your gullible nature again. THe actual rates of myocarditis after the second vaccination are 28-147 cases per million. Nowhere near the carnage being pushed by y'all dimwitted conspiracy theorists. Your just so gullible.... I mean it's amazing.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Anti-vax MAGA miscreants love conspiracy theories. And, they've managed to squeeze out another one, this time, publicly blaming Lisa Presley's death on the Covid vaccine. I first saw this on another forum I frequent. The poster is a typical MAGA dimwit spewing out his pathetic nonsense before the body was even cold. If there is a God, I hope he saves a special place in hell for these callous fools. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lisa-marie-presley-death-vaccines-conspiracy-theorists-b2261438.html

Do you know what caused the cardiac arrest? 

I'm afraid youve fallen victim to your gullible nature again. THe actual rates of myocarditis after the second vaccination are 28-147 cases per million. Nowhere near the carnage being pushed by y'all dimwitted conspiracy theorists. Your just so gullible.... I mean it's amazing.

As I already said, I've had covid and no issues.. just felt rough for a few days like the regular flu season. 

No sense in risking getting the heart problems 

"Myocarditis has been considered a rare but serious potential side effect from COVID-19 vaccination, more often after a second dose than after the first, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."  So how rare? Rates of myocarditis after mRNA vaccines are highest in male adolescents and young male adults (50-139 cases per million in 12-17 year olds and 28-147 cases per million in 18-29 year olds).  

Funny how, listening to the alt-right media, you'd think people were dropping left and right. But in reality, it's just a bevy of stupid conspiracy theorists who now see every heart attack death as a victim of the vaccine... No actual proof... Just suppositions... As usual with these dimwits.

BBC is alt right media now eh

2 minutes ago, West said:

As I already said, I've had covid and no issues.. just felt rough for a few days like the regular flu season. 

No sense in risking getting the heart problems 

Truthfully, the vast majority of those who have died from covid are 50 and above or have underlying health issues. For those under 50 the fatality rate drops dramatically. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1191568/reported-deaths-from-covid-by-age-us/

15 minutes ago, West said:

So listen to some crakho on the internet over a physician? Okay ?

"Myocarditis has been considered a rare but serious potential side effect from COVID-19 vaccination, more often after a second dose than after the first, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."  So how rare? Rates of myocarditis after mRNA vaccines are highest in male adolescents and young male adults (50-139 cases per million in 12-17 year olds and 28-147 cases per million in 18-29 year olds).  Those are the stats. But all y'all anti-vaxers and conspiracy theorists are all of a sudden attributing every damn heart attack as death by vaccine. It's moronic. Y'all are nothing but a gaggle of gullible buffoons. Only a dimwitted Id iot would trust one doctor on the BBC over the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

"Myocarditis has been considered a rare but serious potential side effect from COVID-19 vaccination, more often after a second dose than after the first, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."  So how rare? Rates of myocarditis after mRNA vaccines are highest in male adolescents and young male adults (50-139 cases per million in 12-17 year olds and 28-147 cases per million in 18-29 year olds).  Those are the stats. But all y'all anti-vaxers and conspiracy theorists are all of a sudden attributing every damn heart attack as death by vaccine. It's moronic. Y'all are nothing but a gaggle of gullible buffoons. Only a dimwitted I'd iot would trust one doctor on the BBC over the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Lol the cdc who flip flopped every other week on their "guidance"