Republican Born Alive Act has Democrat goose steppers melting down

And you wonder where Rush Limbaugh got the term FemiNazi.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/born-alive-act-pelosi-schumer-melt-down-new-bill-care-babies-born-abortion

Born-Alive Act: Pelosi, Schumer melt down after new bill requires care for babies born during failed abortion

Senior Democratic lawmakers took to Twitter shortly after the House passed the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which requires doctors to provide care for infants born alive after a failed abortion, to criticize the Republicans who supported the "extreme" bill.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-NY, and Vice President Kamala Harris were among those who responded.

"Today, instead of joining Democrats to condemn all political violence, [House Republicans] chose to push their extreme anti-choice agenda," Pelosi tweeted Wednesday. 

LImbaugh used to define a FemiNazi as someone who demands as many abortions take place as possible, someone who gets upset if a pregnant woman is talked out of having an abortion, because to these left wing scumbags abortion is a holy sacrament.

A BABY survives an abortion (obviously one that occurred shortly before the baby was actually born) and the new bill requires the doctor NOT TO KILL THE BABY.

Democrats who voted against this bill are monsters. If you agree that a doctor should be allowed to KILL a baby than survives an abortion, YOU ARE A MONSTER, no better than Charles Manson.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, West said:

So now you are a firm supporter of infanticide.. sick puppy^^^

At the risk of repeating myself, (on this site, I think.  Who can remember, eh?) my views on abortion align somewhat with Mrs Cartman's.

19 hours ago, bcsapper said:

It's just completing the abortion, which was the plan in the first place. 

Republicans are such God driven wingnuts.

A BABY is born. It is the ninth month. The BABY is outside the womb. Killing that baby is not completing the abortion. It pre-meditated MURDER.

You are a Nazi and a monster.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

On the whole abortion situation in the US, Alito says he knows who leaked the SCOTUS decision last year.  And he’s not happy.

https://theaspenbeat.com/2023/04/30/dobbs-was-probably-leaked-by-sotomayor/

The Dobbs decision was leaked a couple of months in advance of its issuance. The effect of the leak was an outcry from abortion proponents, illegal protests at the homes of the conservative Justices, and an attempted assassination of one. The leak was unprecedented in over two centuries of Supreme Court jurisprudence.

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

On the whole abortion situation in the US, Alito says he knows who leaked the SCOTUS decision last year.  And he’s not happy.

https://theaspenbeat.com/2023/04/30/dobbs-was-probably-leaked-by-sotomayor/

The Dobbs decision was leaked a couple of months in advance of its issuance. The effect of the leak was an outcry from abortion proponents, illegal protests at the homes of the conservative Justices, and an attempted assassination of one. The leak was unprecedented in over two centuries of Supreme Court jurisprudence.

They tried to intimidate federal judges. True insurrectionists. Sad

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 6:26 AM, reason10 said:

And you wonder where Rush Limbaugh got the term FemiNazi.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/born-alive-act-pelosi-schumer-melt-down-new-bill-care-babies-born-abortion

Born-Alive Act: Pelosi, Schumer melt down after new bill requires care for babies born during failed abortion

Senior Democratic lawmakers took to Twitter shortly after the House passed the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which requires doctors to provide care for infants born alive after a failed abortion, to criticize the Republicans who supported the "extreme" bill.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-NY, and Vice President Kamala Harris were among those who responded.

"Today, instead of joining Democrats to condemn all political violence, [House Republicans] chose to push their extreme anti-choice agenda," Pelosi tweeted Wednesday. 

LImbaugh used to define a FemiNazi as someone who demands as many abortions take place as possible, someone who gets upset if a pregnant woman is talked out of having an abortion, because to these left wing scumbags abortion is a holy sacrament.

A BABY survives an abortion (obviously one that occurred shortly before the baby was actually born) and the new bill requires the doctor NOT TO KILL THE BABY.

Democrats who voted against this bill are monsters. If you agree that a doctor should be allowed to KILL a baby than survives an abortion, YOU ARE A MONSTER, no better than Charles Manson.

Pelotsi,Shuckster and Camela are but three of the most disgusting pos that are living among us sane people today. The demonrats are the most pathetic and anti-life psycho political party in America today. It is too bad that their parents did not abort them. Imagine what America would be like if those three pos were not born. One can only dream. ?

On 1/12/2023 at 12:06 PM, bcsapper said:

Republicans are such God driven wingnuts.

It's actually completing murder, which was the plan in the first place. 

Democrats are such Satan praising cultists. 

It isn't Republican vs democrat anymore, it's Good vs. evil

Edited by Deluge

On 1/12/2023 at 11:06 AM, bcsapper said:

Are you really sure that a woman should have the right to kill a child after it has left her womb? That's taking the "My body, my choice" thing a little far, isn't it? Is it still her body when it's crying on the table? I'm pretty sure it ain't.

Shouldn't she just kill it herself at that point? Kinda gross to expect the Dr to do it when it's laying there crying... Is he supposed to put a pillow over its face? Curb-stomp it? Hulk-smash? Drown it? Chop its head off? 

If the mom is unvaccinated should she even get access to an abortion? Hasn't she killed enough people already? 

Does a Dr also have the right to make the decision to kill the baby after it's born? The state? The father? Once it's out, why can't he have a say in it? It is equally out of both of their bodies, and it has been out of his body for way longer. 

What if she decides not to get the baby vaccinated? Then can the state kill it? 

At what point do you think one becomes a human? At what point does one have human rights? 

Day 2? Day 32? 1 yr old? 

If a person's only contribution to society is lying on social media, should they be aborted? 

On 1/12/2023 at 11:20 AM, bcsapper said:

At the risk of repeating myself, (on this site, I think.  Who can remember, eh?) my views on abortion align somewhat with Mrs Cartman's.

You believe that you should be able to 'abort' up to age 8?

I mean, god knows there's days we all feel that way but c'mon...

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you really sure that a woman should have the right to kill a child after it has left her womb? That's taking the "My body, my choice" thing a little far, isn't it? Is it still her body when it's crying on the table? I'm pretty sure it ain't.

Shouldn't she just kill it herself at that point? Kinda gross to expect the Dr to do it when it's laying there crying... Is he supposed to put a pillow over its face? Curb-stomp it? Hulk-smash? Drown it? Chop its head off? 

If the mom is unvaccinated should she even get access to an abortion? Hasn't she killed enough people already? 

Does a Dr also have the right to make the decision to kill the baby after it's born? The state? The father? Once it's out, why can't he have a say in it? It is equally out of both of their bodies, and it has been out of his body for way longer. 

What if she decides not to get the baby vaccinated? Then can the state kill it? 

At what point do you think one becomes a human? At what point does one have human rights? 

Day 2? Day 32? 1 yr old? 

If a person's only contribution to society is lying on social media, should they be aborted? 

Joking aside, you hit the nail pretty hard.

To be taken seriously, the left has to propose a criteria that is consistent and defensible logically as to when a baby is a living human and you're not allowed to kill it any more. Otherwise it just sounds like they're into killing kids whenever they feel ike.

I mean seriously - alive and on the table separate from the mother and it's still ok to kill it? I think the dems are going to lose support over that one not gain it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If a goldfish can drive a car, a leftist can propose a consistent and logical argument. 

Well... fair point.

But unless they do they'll lose the moral high ground with a lot of people. Killing a child outside of the womb while it's still alive is going to be a bridge too far for many.

• Like 1