George Santos is the new normal for the MAGA GOP

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

You don't have to "tell me" what you said. It's been quoted multiple times. This is what you wrote.

"The FBI had Hunter's laptop in their possession for 11 months before they released a statement in Oct 2020, one month before the presidential election, saying that the laptop story was Russian disinformation. They knew for a fact that it was not Russian D because, like I said, they had it for almost a year themselves. So they LIED."

^^That's your lie.

That's Politico/Clapper's lie (ie - the FBI's lie), and it was taken seriously enough that NYPost was banned form Twitter. 

In the wake of The Post’s coverage, Politico reported on the letter in which Clapper and the others — including five ex-CIA chiefs — said that the release of Hunter Biden’s emails “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say,” Politico’s headline said.

It's weird that you hold me to a higher standard than the FBI. Thanks, I think? 

Again, pure nonsense. It's not the FBI's job to police speculation (from either side) about stories in the NY Post. They are also not required or expected to refute the existence of Bat Boy. They made a concerted effort to avoid influencing this election based on lessons learned in 2016. 

If there was just 1 CIA/FBI Chief behind the FBI's lie that would be one thing, It's Clapper, Brennan, and so many others that they don't even bother to name them all. 

That's not just an oops, that's a "concerted effort". 

The FBI made a "concerted effort" to derail the Trump presidency, despite the fact that it was 100% legitimate, then they made another "concerted effort" to influence the 2020 election. 

If Clapper and Brennan used their weight to give the Bat Boy story credit the FBI/CIA wouldn't let that stand. They wouldn't be made into a laughing stock. They're quite comfortable, however, influencing elections.  

Retired professionals are "lackeys" and the FBI is responsible for them? Again, GTFO. Neither Clapper nor Brennan ever even worked for the FBI. And they're probably both Republicans. I'm not sure if either are on record both got their first political appointments from Republicans. Hell, Clapper joined both Bush administrations and was hand-picked by Gates (another Bush appointee) for the DNI job in the Obama admin. 

One was the Director of National Intelligence, one was a CIA Chief, and the FBI had the laptop. It's their lie. 

This is clearly a picture of you "proving" Russian collusion. I just use Clapper's own quotes. Pretty straightforward.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Edited by WestCanMan

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah blah blah.

You're a leftist, so by definition you run around quoting "anonymous sources" and just instantly accepting every new rumour that Adam Schiff tells you about Trump-Russia. But when a guy goes on national TV and shows you actual contracts that he signed with Hunter Biden, you're suddenly gonna reserve judgement lol. 

The laptop info is verified to be true. Bobulinski's claims have never been questioned or refuted. You're sitting there waiting for CNN or MSNBC to say it but guess what, they already lied to you 50,000 times. What difference should it really make to you if they did say it now? And why would they? How does it benefit them? How much damage does it do to their credibility, after they went all-in on Biden for 3 years now?

You're such a credulous dolt it's unfathomable. 

This Bobolinski guy said years ago he had documents to turn over to the US Senate. He said it was evidence of Biden crimes.  

There’s something you don’t understand: Democrats don’t believe in crime the way Republicans do. Republicans CLEARLY believe in ALLOWING other Republicans to commit crimes. Democrats do not. If there is evidence that any of the Biden’s committed crimes, they should definitely be prosecuted.  Ok? No problem!  But where is this evidence? It was supposedly turned over years ago. To Republicans. If it’s there, why hasn’t there been a prosecution? 

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

This Bobolinski guy said years ago he had documents to turn over to the US Senate. He said it was evidence of Biden crimes.  

There’s something you don’t understand: Democrats don’t believe in crime the way Republicans do. Republicans CLEARLY believe in ALLOWING other Republicans to commit crimes. Democrats do not. If there is evidence that any of the Biden’s committed crimes, they should definitely be prosecuted.  Ok? No problem!  But where is this evidence? It was supposedly turned over years ago. To Republicans. If it’s there, why hasn’t there been a prosecution? 

Dude, everything you just said was opinion, and not very smart at all.

FYI this whole thread is about leftists who think "IT'S A MASSIVE DEAL THAT THE 332nd-HIGHEST RANKING GOP POLITICIAN IN THE US FEDERAL GOV'T.... lies like Joe Biden, the #1 guy in the Democrat party. Right?

Unless of course Joe drove truck, mined anthracite, got arrested on his way to visit Nelson Mandela, marched in civil rights protests, came from a long line of coal miners, wasn't a huge racist, etc.

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah blah blah.

You're a leftist, so by definition you run around quoting "anonymous sources" and just instantly accepting every new rumour that Adam Schiff tells you about Trump-Russia. But when a guy goes on national TV and shows you actual contracts that he signed with Hunter Biden, you're suddenly gonna reserve judgement lol. 

The laptop info is verified to be true. Bobulinski's claims have never been questioned or refuted. You're sitting there waiting for CNN or MSNBC to say it but guess what, they already lied to you 50,000 times. What difference should it really make to you if they did say it now? And why would they? How does it benefit them? How much damage does it do to their credibility, after they went all-in on Biden for 3 years now?

You're such a credulous dolt it's unfathomable. 

You believed without question stories from tabloid newspapers, a wild web of conspiracy theories and a random dude on TV (because people can't lie on TV!), and you have the gall to call anyone else a credulous dolt? lol 

Did a childhood brain injury rob you of your sense of irony? Jeebus.

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's Politico/Clapper's lie (ie - the FBI's lie), and it was taken seriously enough that NYPost was banned form Twitter. 

It's weird that you hold me to a higher standard than the FBI. Thanks, I think? 

If there was just 1 CIA/FBI Chief behind the FBI's lie that would be one thing, It's Clapper, Brennan, and so many others that they don't even bother to name them all. 

That's not just an oops, that's a "concerted effort". 

The FBI made a "concerted effort" to derail the Trump presidency, despite the fact that it was 100% legitimate, then they made another "concerted effort" to influence the 2020 election. 

If Clapper and Brennan used their weight to give the Bat Boy story credit the FBI/CIA wouldn't let that stand. They wouldn't be made into a laughing stock. They're quite comfortable, however, influencing elections.  

One was the Director of National Intelligence, one was a CIA Chief, and the FBI had the laptop. It's their lie. 

This is clearly a picture of you "proving" Russian collusion. I just use Clapper's own quotes. Pretty straightforward.

Wait, help us keep all the links of yarn straight. The FBI has secret control over retired persons who never worked for the FBI. Is it all government retirees? Military retirees? Is is all retired persons? Is the AARP a front for the FBI? Does the FBI control the senior discounts at Tim Hortons? How deep does this thing go!?!  

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Wait, help us keep all the links of yarn straight. The FBI has secret control over retired persons who never worked for the FBI. Is it all government retirees? Military retirees? Is is all retired persons? Is the AARP a front for the FBI? Does the FBI control the senior discounts at Tim Hortons? How deep does this thing go!?!  

No, the FBI had control over the laptop, FOT 11 MONTHS, peabrain. I think I told you that about 1,000 times now. 

I'm not blaming the CIA for whatever opinions they had, because they never had the laptop in their possession afaik... I think we could all assume they had the intel, they definitely should have, but all I know for certain is the FBI had it for 11 months. The bulk of the blame is theirs. 

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No, the FBI had control over the laptop, FOT 11 MONTHS, peabrain. I think I told you that about 1,000 times now. 

I'm not blaming the CIA for whatever opinions they had, because they never had the laptop in their possession afaik... I think we could all assume they had the intel, they definitely should have, but all I know for certain is the FBI had it for 11 months. The bulk of the blame is theirs. 

Do you just not remember what you claim from one post to the next?You don't seem remember lying about the FBI releasing a statement. You don't seem remember claiming that a bunch of retired intelligence officers who shared a warning publicly were "lackeys" for the FBI, (even though the individuals you called out had never even worked for the FBI)?

Okay, so you've abandoned multiple claims along the way and you're left with... not much. If they didn't release a statement as you earlier claimed (they didn't) and they didn't organize a gaggle of retirees to release a statement as you earlier claimed (they didn't) then you've now twisted yourself around so much that you've arrived at the conclusion that the FBI interfered in the election by not doing anything to interfere in the election. Genius! A masterful move on their part. 

Slow Clap | Know Your Meme

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

You believed without question stories from tabloid newspapers, a wild web of conspiracy theories and a random dude on TV (because people can't lie on TV!), and you have the gall to call anyone else a credulous dolt? lol 

Did a childhood brain injury rob you of your sense of irony? Jeebus.

I never said that I didn't question it at the time, dolt. Everyone should have questioned it when it first came out. 

I even understand that the average leftard, much like yourself, would run around screaming "IGNORE THIS!!! IT'S OBVIOUSLY A LIE!!! CNN SAID THAT BIDEN IS PERFECT!!!" But what's 'normal, acceptable behaviour' for the lowest 30% of the population is not ok for the Dems, the FBI and the MSM..

We all knew that CNN, WashPo, etc would lie, omit, obfuscate, minimize, deflect, etc to whatever extent they could get away with it. For them to stand by when NYPost was banned though was disgusting (being part of TNI, WashPo probably had no choice, I dunno if CNN is officially part of TNI though)

Twitter and FB banning the NYPost was definitely wrong though, 1,000%, we knew that instantly, in real time.

The lies that came from Clapper, Brennan and politico were obviously wrong, the FBI knew that instantly. It took us days to know for sure. 

Now, with the benefit of hindsight, we know that lack of information and ignorance were not possible excuses for even 1 second. None of it was on the up and up. It was quite sinister, tbh.

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Do you just not remember what you claim from one post to the next?You don't seem remember lying about the FBI releasing a statement. You don't seem remember claiming that a bunch of retired intelligence officers who shared a warning publicly were "lackeys" for the FBI, (even though the individuals you called out had never even worked for the FBI)?

Okay, so you've abandoned multiple claims along the way and you're not left... with much. If they didn't release a statement as you earlier claimed (they didn't) and they didn't organize a gaggle of retirees to release a statement as you earlier claimed (they didn't) then you've now twisted yourself around so much that you've arrived at the conclusion that the FBI interfered in the election by not doing anything to interfere in the election. Genius! A masterful move on their part. 

Everything I ever said from the beginning was correct.

The FBI is responsible for the quotes that came out because they're the ones who had the laptop, who know the info was coming out, and they primed the MSM that 'Russian disinformation might come out about Hunter". 

They didn't release an official statement on FBI letterhead, but it was their FBI narrative that came out. 

Are you honestly saying that yo think the FBI didn't play their cards here to help Joe Biden? Can you put that into a declarative statement instead of just weaselling and accusing? You seem pretty adamant that I'm wrong about something. 

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything I ever said from the beginning was correct.

The FBI is responsible for the quotes that came out because they're the ones who had the laptop, who know the info was coming out, and they primed the MSM that 'Russian disinformation might come out about Hunter". 

They didn't release an official statement on FBI letterhead, but it was their FBI narrative that came out. 

Are you honestly saying that yo think the FBI didn't play their cards here to help Joe Biden? Can you put that into a declarative statement instead of just weaselling and accusing? You seem pretty adamant that I'm wrong about something. 

Oh, sure. Everything you said was correct, if you ignore the lies and outright farking nonsense. 

No, Trump's FBI, led by his hand-picked director, Christopher Wray, didn't interfere in the election to help Joe Biden. They made a deliberate choice to remain professionally aloof and to NOT repeat the mistakes of 2016.

1. You claimed the FBI made a statement about Russian disinformation in October 2020. That was an outright lie.
  2. You later claimed that the FBI organized a group of retired private citizens to make a statement about Russian disinformation. Which is preposterous. And in fact, the letter didn't make a definitive statement, but simply raised a warning. 
  3. You claimed that retired individuals like Clapper and Brennan spoke with the power of the "FBI brand" (as FBI lackeys, no less) when neither of them was ever even affiliated with the FBI. In fact, of the 51 signatories to the letter, NOT A SINGLE ONE was affiliated with the FBI.
  4. You claim the FBI "primed" the MSM while you know nothing about the quality of the intel regarding a potential disinformation campaign. That seems sinister to you because you are desperately grasping at any straw to keep your conspiracy alive. Indeed, the Russians were engaged in shenanigans again in 2020. 

Honestly, your are just full of crap from top to bottom, spouting off about things which you don't understand, and making claims that are entirely unmoored from logic. I'm sure it all makes perfect sense in the conspiracy fever swamp though.

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 9:50 AM, Hodad said:

There is an incredible amount of revisionist history going on here, as if all these things happened on day 1. Did you forget that the provenance of the information was so questionable and sketchy that the reporters at the NY Post wouldn't even put their byline on it? Seriously, someone at a two-bit tabloid like the Post was worried about damaging their credibility just by signing the story. The WSJ was working hard to establish provenance. It's not like this thing came with a certificate of authenticity or any chain of custody. 

It is NOT the FBI's job to go around correcting speculation about weird laptops and the jumble of claims around it. And to this day nothing incriminating about Joe Biden has come out of this laptop fiasco. Why should voters have gone to the polls with unsubstantiated speculation in mind that bears the imprimatur of the FBI. That's EXACTLY what the FBI did in 2016 with the effect of tilting the field and EXACTLY what they wanted to avoid in 2020.

NYP would NOT EVEN RELEASE the CONTENTS of the hard drive to ANYONE when the story ran.

That alone makes it HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. No one else is going to publish the story WITHOUT that HARD EVIDENCE.

AND the UNKNOWN chain of custody means Russians could easily have modified the HARD DRIVE.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 4:55 PM, WestCanMan said:

It was all corroborated by Tony Bobulinksi right on TV. He had copies of signed contracts with Hunter, Joe's brother, and the commie horde.

Do you think a guy could go on national TV and tell specific lies like that if they were false?

Dude, if the only info that you ever heard about a $5M for nuthin' deal between Trump and the Chinese gov't was "an anonymous source" you would have believed it the instant you heard it. You wouldn't need blood oaths on the byline. That anonymous source would never have to stick his neck out and name specific dates and times on TV, where he'd be subject to a libel suit if anything he said was incorrect. 

I dare you to read this, and see if it rings true: https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/media-is-back-to-anonymous-one-source-stories-on-trump/

No MAGA can be trusted when it comes to them vilifying the Bidens.

On 2/22/2023 at 11:18 AM, WestCanMan said:

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/james-clapper-now-claims-he-didnt-call-hunter-biden-laptop-russian-disinfo/

Clapper, Brenna et al used their CIA/FBI status and credentials to shout down the laptop information instantly. The FBI/CIA let it slide.

To leftists, "anonymous sources" and spurious allegations like "Russia Russia Russia" are as real as it gets. If they like it, it's a proven fact, no matter what. Just saying "It looks like Russian disinformation" means "This is definitely Russian disinformation - there's absolutely no other possibility!!!" to people like Beave and Hodad. 

It's a sad fact that a story that starts off with "an anonymous business associate of Trump said that...." carries far more weight with leftists than seeing Tony Bobulinski for an hour on video, flipping through the pages of a document, saying things like "This is the contract that I signed with Joe's son, his brother, two Chinese businessmen and a subsidiary of the Communist Bank of China. This is my signature, theirs are here and here...".

Despite the fact that the laptop info was all very accurate and very real, it was corroborated by a signatory to an authenticated document which Joe's Brother and son also signed, and the FBI had the laptop in their possession for 11 months, it came out to a resounding cry "THIS IS FAKE!" from every single source that leftards trust. The FBI "let it happen", ie orchestrated it, and there have never been any repercussions for Clapper/Brennan's bold-faced lies.

The alt-left MSM and radio stations and fake newspapers everywhere like WashPo, NYT et al did everything they could to create the lasting impression that the laptop info was just more Trump - Russia collusion.  

Then it was slow-walked back weeks later by a trickle of non-committal FBI statements, and media coverage of it was minimal.

Keep in mind, this is about the Bidens being in direct partnership with the Chinese gov't, and making several millions of dollars with a very minimal investment of their own. It reeks to the high heavens. It's like Trump-Russia on steroids, only it's also 100% established fact.

Bottom line: the FBI spent years lying about Trump, committing crimes, and doing everything they could to smear his reputation even after they knew there was no substance to their story, and then they used their shills (Clapper et al) to downplay a completely legit story about Hunter.

Voters went to the polling booths with their brains jam-packed with 3 years of FBI lies/crimes about Russian collusion, and completely unaware of Biden's slithery dealings with America's foremost geopolitical adversary.

Yeah, I'm saying absolutely and unequivocally - the FBI is as politically biased and as underhanded/deceitful as the KGB ever was. They are proven liars and criminals. 

I went and read this letter and so on. 

I think they did the right thing. It was definitely NOT coincidence that the laptop shows up three weeks before a Presidential election.  And, who shows up with the laptop? Giuliani.  

Very sketchy.

Edited by Rebound

On 2/26/2023 at 7:27 AM, Rebound said:

I went and read this letter and so on. 

1) I think they did the right thing. It was definitely NOT coincidence that the laptop shows up three weeks before a Presidential election.  And, who shows up with the laptop? Giuliani.  

2) Very sketchy.

1) But they did the wrong thing, so there's that...

(We know they were wrong with the benefit of hindsight.) 

2) The FBI had the laptop for 11 months, they knew it was all true. Their lackeys said the opposite. The FBI let that slide for weeks.

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

2) The FBI had the laptop for 11 months, they knew it was all true. Their lackeys said the opposite. The FBI let that slide for weeks.

Your judgement is questionable, since you clearly fail to acknowledge that Donald Trump instigated a violent deadly riot in an effort to overthrow the United States Federal government.  

The intelligence experts did not state that the laptop WAS a Russian scheme, only that it had all the hallmarks of one.  And, it’s been pointed out that the laptop article was published by the NY Post, and not one of Murdoch’s other outlets. The Post reporter had so little faith in the material that he refused to put his name on the article. So the reporter and Murdoch had little faith in the accuracy of the dirt on Biden, and frankly, neither do I.

We agree that Hunter almost certainly benefited from his father’s role as VP of the United States. But is this different from any child of a senior US government official? Jenna Bush has a role on the Today Show. Would she have that job if her father wasn’t formerly President of the US? Very unlikely.  

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Your judgement is questionable, since you clearly fail to acknowledge that Donald Trump instigated a violent deadly riot in an effort to overthrow the United States Federal government.  

WTF are you talking about?

1) Trump did not "instigate a violent and deadly riot"

2) This has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

The intelligence experts did not state that the laptop WAS a Russian scheme, only that it had all the hallmarks of one.  And, it’s been pointed out that the laptop article was published by the NY Post, and not one of Murdoch’s other outlets. 

Their assertion was a lie - it did not have the hallmarks of a Russian scheme because the FBI knew it wasn't from a hack or leak. 

We agree that Hunter almost certainly benefited from his father’s role as VP of the United States. But is this different from any child of a senior US government official? Jenna Bush has a role on the Today Show. Would she have that job if her father wasn’t formerly President of the US? Very unlikely.  

Did Jenna sign a contract with the Chinese gov't for that job? Does the Chinese gov't pay Jenna Bush millions of dollars to work there? 

In my opinion there's a big difference between "Got this job that I'm qualified for at an American company, partly because of my family name", which lots of people do, and "making millions of dollars with the Chinese gov't because my dad is the VPOTUS." What do you think? 

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

WTF are you talking about?

1) Trump did not "instigate a violent and deadly riot"

2) This has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

Their assertion was a lie - it did not have the hallmarks of a Russian scheme because the FBI knew it wasn't from a hack or leak. 

Did Jenna sign a contract with the Chinese gov't for that job? Does the Chinese gov't pay Jenna Bush millions of dollars to work there? 

In my opinion there's a big difference between "Got this job that I'm qualified for at an American company, partly because of my family name", which lots of people do, and "making millions of dollars with the Chinese gov't because my dad is the VPOTUS." What do you think? 

Oh? This has nothing to do with the topic at hand?

Please, remind us what is the topic at hand!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

George just announced that he is running again. ?

If trucker/coal miner/civil rights activist/friend to both Nelson Mandela & the Communist Bank of China Joe Biden can do it, why not George? 

If Hillary "I landed under sniper fire and had to run for it" Clinton, the "truth-teller of Benghazi", and the woman who famously quipped "All b!tches want it" whenever her husband was accused of rape (this last one was a slight exaggeration, she actually just called them loonies or something) was allowed to run in 2016, why not George?

• 1 month later...

George Santos charged by federal prosecutors

Republican Rep. George Santos of New York has been charged by federal prosecutors, two sources familiar with the matter confirmed to CBS News. 

CNN was first to report that federal prosecutors filed charges against the GOP congressman, though the exact nature of the alleged criminal violations is unclear. The charges were filed in the Eastern District of New York, and Santos could appear in court as early as Wednesday morning.

Santos was elected to New York's 3rd Congressional District last November, but has spent much of his time in Congress under scrutiny by state and federal prosecutors, following revelations he fabricated aspects of his background. The FBI was also probing Santos' alleged role in purporting to raise funds for a veteran's dying dog through a pet charity, while federal prosecutors were examining his finances and financial disclosures.

Separately, Santos was the subject of complaints filed with the Federal Election Commission over his campaign spending and the House Ethics Committee regarding his financial disclosure reports.

On 2/27/2023 at 12:05 PM, WestCanMan said:

The contents of Biden’s laptop, if it was truly his, was STOLEN.  That’s how you guys try to win elections: You steal stuff, smash windows in Congress, and protect people who lie about every single bit of their background. Your party is disgusting, corrupt, clearly criminal, and pathetic. 

As for evidence, any lawyer worth two cents will tell you there’s no way any of it is court admissible.  The chain of custody is completely destroyed and there’s no way law enforcement can prove its validity or admissibility in court. 

Edited by Rebound

20 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

It’s about fricking time!  

15 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The contents of Biden’s laptop, if it was truly his, was STOLEN.  

Wrong-ola.

Hunter dropped it off, it was fixed, and he didn't come back to pick it up.

The deal that customers sign off on there is that if they don't come back and pay for the services rendered within 90 days then the computer equipment becomes property of the store. 

The fact that there are official Chinese gov't secrets on it is no defence. 

That’s how you guys try to win elections: You steal stuff, smash windows in Congress, and protect people who lie about every single bit of their background.

? Lying weasel. 

The Dems are the party of shooting political opponents, threatening beheadings, threats of blowing up the WH, threats of assassinating the POTUS, attacking the WH, assaulting cops, murdering cops, cheering on violent riots at their constituents' homes for months at a time and then crying "!" when they experience 2 hrs of rioting themselves, bailing out violent criminals, harassing political opponents in public, harassing politicians in the bathroom, protesting 24/7 at SCJs' homes, actual election cheating, and actual Russian collusion. 

Your party is disgusting, corrupt, clearly criminal, and pathetic. 

You party is an abomination. So there's that. 

As for evidence, any lawyer worth two cents will tell you there’s no way any of it is court admissible.  The chain of custody is completely destroyed and there’s no way law enforcement can prove its validity or admissibility in court. 

Your assertion that the Biden family's influence-peddling can hide behind a legal loophole is duly noted.