George Santos is the new normal for the MAGA GOP

And hey, what is it with you three that you go all Larry, Moe, and Curly Joe Q796QSn.gif when somebody shows you Schiff lying?

Is he like some sort of saint of your new religion or something? The liar Saint? Saint of all liars.

And no, Hodad. WCM was not lying. He was incorrect. Led to the lie by your liar saint, Adam Schiff. And it didn't actually matter in context to all his other truthful examples and the larger point he was making. You've gotta lay off the "hasty generalizations," Bud. Especially now that we're wise to them.

16 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well first of all your link is not the one I quoted. Mine showed Adam Schiff lying about the FBI being connected with the story. Yours is explained in its title: Schiff: 'Smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin'.

That has nothing to do with the FBI. There's nothing in it that does. So where's this missing context. That story is also a lie from the liar Adam Schiff. So it has that in common but it contains no context on the separate lie I was talking about that the FBI supported it.

But if you would really like some context on that one I'll give you some.

Look you didn't post your link, so I used a cite that said the same thing.

Next time post your source.

And I don't believe ANY CRAP that Ratcliffe puts out cause he's just a partisan hack Trump stooge with NO QUALIFICATIONS for Dir of Intel.

Trump Drops Plans to Nominate John Ratcliffe as Director of National Intelligence

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

And no, Hodad. WCM was not lying. He was incorrect. Led to the lie by your liar saint, Adam Schiff. And it didn't actually matter in context to all his other truthful examples and the larger point he was making. You've gotta lay off the "hasty generalizations," Bud. Especially now that we're wise to them.

That was a quick backtrack. I am shocked to my core!

If one refuses to be corrected when called out, it's no longer a mistake. It's a lie. Not to mention the sad attempts to paper over the false claim with non-supporting links.

Nevertheless, now that you've acknowledged a distinction between lying and being mistaken, I'll look forward to watching you apply that to other scenarios. Maybe I'll quote you on it. ?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Hodad said:

It wasn't a typo, out a one-off. You could have corrected it at any time if it were a matter of semantics. But now I'll be interested to see how long you think a person's exact wording isn't really important. 

And no, I don't know that the FBI attempted any such thing.

I don't even know where there's a post I would have to correct.

Read this as carefully as you like: the FBI lied to influence an election. That's what you have to come to terms with. 

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't even know where there's a post I would have to correct.

Read this as carefully as you like: the FBI lied to influence an election. That's what you have to come to terms with. 

I'm sure that's true. You have no compunction about lying, so why would you feel the need to correct those lies?

I do not have to come to terms with your conspiracy theory. I'll stick to the facts, thanks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

I'm sure that's true. You have no compunction about lying, so why would you feel the need to correct those lies?

I do not have to come to terms with your conspiracy theory. I'll stick to the facts, thanks. 

OMG, so at this point in time you still think that the FBI never played a part in getting NYPost banned from Twitter, or the public's perception that the Hunter laptop was "Russian disinformation"?

You're just a priceless little useful idjit, ain't ya? 

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG, so at this point in time you still think that the FBI never played a part in getting NYPost banned from Twitter, or the public's perception that the Hunter laptop was "Russian disinformation"?

I guess your still under the illusion that every one but Donald is to blame for Donald's loss. Priceless.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The problem now is one of plausible deniability. The FBI is leaning heavily on it through their friends in the media. Especially those Prog fact checkers. God, does anybody seriously take them seriously anymore?

On the other hand the terrible trio here would be saying the same thing about the independent journalists working on the Twitter files like Schellenberg, Weiss and Taibbi.

The way the most damning evidence against the FBI and their connection with Twitter goes right now concerns the unchallenged report that the FBI was making payments of between 3.4 and 3.5 million dollars to Twitter.

Now a Prog "fact checker" will tell you there's nothing to see here. The practice is common when gathering personal information concerning bad actor, criminal types they'll say. The company needs to be paid for their assistance in gathering the information.

However, when you hear from somebody like Taibbi and Schellenberg who have been investigating the Twitter files from the bottom up since Musk opened them up they tell a different story. Looks like pressure to censor. 

"

In the sixth installment of the Twitter Files, published Friday, Taibbi revealed that the bureau was so aggressive in sending Twitter “possible violative content” to review that an employee described one set of materials as a “monumental undertaking” that required several colleagues to pitch in and help.

On Monday, Shellenberger reported that the FBI and other law enforcement agencies repeatedly primed Twitter’s former head of trust and safety Yoel Roth to dismiss The Post’s bombshell October 2020 report on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop as a Russian “hack and leak” operation. 

The files reveal the FBI could communicate with top Twitter executives through multiple channels, including email accounts and specially built encrypted portals. 

The bureau would often send the company lists of users they wanted investigated for terms of use violations. "

Here's a link to Congresswoman Elise Stefanik having just grilled someone at committee.

Prog "fact checkers" haven't convinced her a 3.5 million dollar payout to Twitter was just one of those things and not an attempt to influence social media to censor the Hunter laptop story.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

No, I think the FBI did "play a role" but it wasn't part of any malevolent plot. Rather it was doing due diligence to prep platform owners for a likely round of interference, as the Russians were actively interfering in both 2016 and 2020. 

The FBI clearly spiked the Clinton campaign in the last weeks of the 2016 election with half-baked information that turned out to be nothing. They didn't do it out of explicit political bias, but rather it was a failure of media savvy. They were rightly criticized. They learned the lesson and tried to avoid a repeat performance. 

You want to spin that to be something sinister because this time around they didn't spike the Democratic candidate. As if the FBI under Obama was Republican in 2016 and the FBI under Trump magically flipped to be Democratic in 2020. It's absurd, but you seem to believe it instead of the plausible and practical explanations. 

Moreover, you want to say that they lied about it, but you can't produce any evidence that they did anything other than warn platforms about what might be coming. And the platforms were equally--perhaps more--sensitive to the ways that they were used against the American people in 2016 and they acted accordingly. 

Do you know how long the laptop story was "banned" from Twitter? About 2 days. BFD. If you don't think some basic due diligence is merited before giving a story like that a megaphone that could sway a presidential election, you can fark right off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I guess your still under the illusion that every one but Donald is to blame for Donald's loss. Priceless.

I guess you don't want to anser that question then? 

Are you willing to say that you don't believe that the FBI actively pushed the "Russian disinformation" lie about the laptop, or are you just gonna throw down some snotty non sequiturs? 

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

The problem now is one of plausible deniability. The FBI is leaning heavily on it through their friends in the media. Especially those Prog fact checkers. God, does anybody seriously take them seriously anymore?

Their original scam is the same as the MSM's scam: outsource your lies.

The MSM doesn't lie all that much themselves, they bring on "experts" who will tell the lies that fit their gov't-approved narratives and they leave it at that. 

The FBI/CIA do the same thing. They let Clapper, Brennan et al go on CNN and tell their lies, they let "50 former members of the intel community" sign off on a huge lie, and they say and do nothing to counter it. 

Brennan and Clapper moved from behind the desk but they're still on the public dime, receiving their pensions, so the lies that they tell still come from the FBI/CIA unless those lies are repudiated by their respective bureaus.

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

No, I think the FBI did "play a role" but it wasn't part of any malevolent plot.

You're the guy who also said that Kevin Clinesmith's crime was cute and cuddly. 

Everyone else goes to jail for that kind of thing. 

They actually go to jail just for saying the wrong thing, which doesn't display even close to the same level of intent: sometimes people are just wrong when they talk about things that happened months ago. FYI editing an email to change its meaning entirely and then submitting it to a judge is an extremely serious crime and it is 100% intentional. It's no accident at all. 

The FBI knew what was at stake. They knew what was going on. They enforced the cancellation of the truth, they silenced a major member of the MSM, even though they knew that every word of their stated reason for doing so was a lie.

You're an FBI apologist weasel with no scruples, no morals, and no shame. You're even worse than they are. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're the guy who also said that Kevin Clinesmith's crime was cute and cuddly. 

Everyone else goes to jail for that kind of thing. 

They actually go to jail just for saying the wrong thing, which doesn't display even close to the same level of intent: sometimes people are just wrong when they talk about things that happened months ago. FYI editing an email to change its meaning entirely and then submitting it to a judge is an extremely serious crime and it is 100% intentional. It's no accident at all. 

The FBI knew what was at stake. They knew what was going on. They enforced the cancellation of the truth, they silenced a major member of the MSM, even though they knew that every word of their stated reason for doing so was a lie.

You're an FBI apologist weasel with no scruples, no morals, and no shame. You're even worse than they are. 

Oh, jeebus, get over yourself. Lol. People who don't buy into your crackpot theories are not "FBI apologists" whatever TF that is. 

The problem is that you're a conspiracy junky and a liar. You're not content to report the facts. You want to make up a secret agenda to explain the facts when events can more readily be explained through far simpler means. 

Your naivety about the relationships and communication between government and business is a personal deficiency, not a conspiracy. 

If you want to claim that the FBI released a statement, provide the statement. If you want to claim that the to FBI lied, produce the lie. If you want to claim that something unprecedented or even unusual happened here back it up with evidence. 

ETA: I will give you credit though, you're way ahead of nationalist. You've at least proposed a mechanism for influence. It's just not particularly in evidence without a LOT of creative inference, speculation and fiction.

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hodad said:

Oh, jeebus, get over yourself. Lol. People who don't buy into your crackpot theories are not "FBI apologists" whatever TF that is. 

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/james-clapper-now-claims-he-didnt-call-hunter-biden-laptop-russian-disinfo/

In the wake of The Post’s coverage, Politico reported on the letter in which Clapper and the others — including five ex-CIA chiefs — said that the release of Hunter Biden’s emails “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

“Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say,” Politico’s headline said.

Clapper, Brenna et al used their CIA/FBI status and credentials to shout down the laptop information instantly. The FBI/CIA let it slide.

To leftists, "anonymous sources" and spurious allegations like "Russia Russia Russia" are as real as it gets. If they like it, it's a proven fact, no matter what. Just saying "It looks like Russian disinformation" means "This is definitely Russian disinformation - there's absolutely no other possibility!!!" to people like Beave and Hodad. 

It's a sad fact that a story that starts off with "an anonymous business associate of Trump said that...." carries far more weight with leftists than seeing Tony Bobulinski for an hour on video, flipping through the pages of a document, saying things like "This is the contract that I signed with Joe's son, his brother, two Chinese businessmen and a subsidiary of the Communist Bank of China. This is my signature, theirs are here and here...".

Despite the fact that the laptop info was all very accurate and very real, it was corroborated by a signatory to an authenticated document which Joe's Brother and son also signed, and the FBI had the laptop in their possession for 11 months, it came out to a resounding cry "THIS IS FAKE!" from every single source that leftards trust. The FBI "let it happen", ie orchestrated it, and there have never been any repercussions for Clapper/Brennan's bold-faced lies.

The alt-left MSM and radio stations and fake newspapers everywhere like WashPo, NYT et al did everything they could to create the lasting impression that the laptop info was just more Trump - Russia collusion.  

Then it was slow-walked back weeks later by a trickle of non-committal FBI statements, and media coverage of it was minimal.

Keep in mind, this is about the Bidens being in direct partnership with the Chinese gov't, and making several millions of dollars with a very minimal investment of their own. It reeks to the high heavens. It's like Trump-Russia on steroids, only it's also 100% established fact.

Bottom line: the FBI spent years lying about Trump, committing crimes, and doing everything they could to smear his reputation even after they knew there was no substance to their story, and then they used their shills (Clapper et al) to downplay a completely legit story about Hunter.

Voters went to the polling booths with their brains jam-packed with 3 years of FBI lies/crimes about Russian collusion, and completely unaware of Biden's slithery dealings with America's foremost geopolitical adversary.

Yeah, I'm saying absolutely and unequivocally - the FBI is as politically biased and as underhanded/deceitful as the KGB ever was. They are proven liars and criminals. 

Edited by WestCanMan

14 hours ago, Hodad said:

The problem is that you're a conspiracy junky and a liar.

Literally nothing I've said is conspiratorial or false. Your post, as usual, is full of your own lies and completely devoid of any facts. 

You've chosen to remain completely ignorant to FBI crimes, lies, and the Biden's multi-million-dollar deals with China inc. 

Literally nothing I've said is conspiratorial or false. Your post, as usual, is full of your own lies and completely devoid of any facts. 

You've chosen to remain completely ignorant to FBI crimes, lies, and the Biden's multi-million-dollar deals with China inc. 

Bullshit. You claimed, in no uncertain terms, that the FBI released a statement claiming the laptop was Russian disinformation. That is false. And you would not correct or even admit that it is false. That is a lie, both material and meaningful to the narrative you are trying to sell. You are a liar. 

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/james-clapper-now-claims-he-didnt-call-hunter-biden-laptop-russian-disinfo/

Clapper, Brenna et al used their CIA/FBI status and credentials to shout down the laptop information instantly. The FBI/CIA let it slide.

To leftists, "anonymous sources" and spurious allegations like "Russia Russia Russia" are as real as it gets. If they like it, it's a proven fact, no matter what. Just saying "It looks like Russian disinformation" means "This is definitely Russian disinformation - there's absolutely no other possibility!!!" to people like Beave and Hodad. 

It's a sad fact that a story that starts off with "an anonymous business associate of Trump said that...." carries far more weight with leftists than seeing Tony Bobulinski for an hour on video, flipping through the pages of a document, saying things like "This is the contract that I signed with Joe's son, his brother, two Chinese businessmen and a subsidiary of the Communist Bank of China. This is my signature, theirs are here and here...".

Despite the fact that the laptop info was all very accurate and very real, it was corroborated by a signatory to an authenticated document which Joe's Brother and son also signed, and the FBI had the laptop in their possession for 11 months, it came out to a resounding cry "THIS IS FAKE!" from every single source that leftards trust. The FBI "let it happen", ie orchestrated it, and there have never been any repercussions for Clapper/Brennan's bold-faced lies.

The alt-left MSM and radio stations and fake newspapers everywhere like WashPo, NYT et al did everything they could to create the lasting impression that the laptop info was just more Trump - Russia collusion.  

Then it was slow-walked back weeks later by a trickle of non-committal FBI statements, and media coverage of it was minimal.

Keep in mind, this is about the Bidens being in direct partnership with the Chinese gov't, and making several millions of dollars with a very minimal investment of their own. It reeks to the high heavens. It's like Trump-Russia on steroids, only it's also 100% established fact.

Bottom line: the FBI spent years lying about Trump, committing crimes, and doing everything they could to smear his reputation even after they knew there was no substance to their story, and then they used their shills (Clapper et al) to downplay a completely legit story about Hunter.

Voters went to the polling booths with their brains jam-packed with 3 years of FBI lies/crimes about Russian collusion, and completely unaware of Biden's slithery dealings with America's foremost geopolitical adversary.

Yeah, I'm saying absolutely and unequivocally - the FBI is as politically biased and as underhanded/deceitful as the KGB ever was. They are proven liars and criminals. 

There is an incredible amount of revisionist history going on here, as if all these things happened on day 1. Did you forget that the provenance of the information was so questionable and sketchy that the reporters at the NY Post wouldn't even put their byline on it? Seriously, someone at a two-bit tabloid like the Post was worried about damaging their credibility just by signing the story. The WSJ was working hard to establish provenance. It's not like this thing came with a certificate of authenticity or any chain of custody. 

It is NOT the FBI's job to go around correcting speculation about weird laptops and the jumble of claims around it. And to this day nothing incriminating about Joe Biden has come out of this laptop fiasco. Why should voters have gone to the polls with unsubstantiated speculation in mind that bears the imprimatur of the FBI. That's EXACTLY what the FBI did in 2016 with the effect of tilting the field and EXACTLY what they wanted to avoid in 2020.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

Bullshit. You claimed, in no uncertain terms, that the FBI released a statement claiming the laptop was Russian disinformation. That is false. And you would not correct or even admit that it is false. That is a lie, both material and meaningful to the narrative you are trying to sell. You are a liar. 

I said that they lied about Hunter's laptop. You asked me where their 'official statement' was. That's two separate things.

The FBI was smart enough not to come on TV and say: "This is an official statement from the FBI..." while knowing what they were saying was false. They managed to get the FBI brand behind another smear campaign without committing another crime this time. 

The second the reports came out saying that the laptop was Russian disinformation, and NYPost was kicked off of social media for telling the truth, with the FBI brand all over that lie, they were in breach of public trust every second of the day. They were lying by omission. 

Their lackeys, "retired" guys like Clapper, with connections and the FBI brand attached to their name, do the actual lying for them, and then they let those lies make the rounds for a while, then they do a meek correction after their approved narrative has been out for a while. The FBI was a huge part of a huge lie that was told to influence a presidential election. You liked the outcome so it passes your ultra-low standards, just like the Russian collusion witch hunt did. 

Make no mistake, if Clapper came out and made a false accusation like that against Obama or Biden, he'd be up the creek without a paddle. He'd never be allowed to appear on TV again. If CNN or NYT was banned from social media because of one of Clapper's lies he'd end up in jail. 

Clapper and Brennan did what they always do. They make inaccurate, politically charged statements while knowing that they're false, their media sensationalizes it for the appropriate amount of time, corrections come in half-heartedly. Pat on the back, this is the FBI's democracy, not the people's.  

6 hours ago, Hodad said:

There is an incredible amount of revisionist history going on here, as if all these things happened on day 1. Did you forget that the provenance of the information was so questionable and sketchy that the reporters at the NY Post wouldn't even put their byline on it? Seriously, someone at a two-bit tabloid like the Post was worried about damaging their credibility just by signing the story. The WSJ was working hard to establish provenance. It's not like this thing came with a certificate of authenticity or any chain of custody. 

It is NOT the FBI's job to go around correcting speculation about weird laptops and the jumble of claims around it. And to this day nothing incriminating about Joe Biden has come out of this laptop fiasco. Why should voters have gone to the polls with unsubstantiated speculation in mind that bears the imprimatur of the FBI. That's EXACTLY what the FBI did in 2016 with the effect of tilting the field and EXACTLY what they wanted to avoid in 2020.

It was all corroborated by Tony Bobulinksi right on TV. He had copies of signed contracts with Hunter, Joe's brother, and the commie horde.

Do you think a guy could go on national TV and tell specific lies like that if they were false?

Dude, if the only info that you ever heard about a $5M for nuthin' deal between Trump and the Chinese gov't was "an anonymous source" you would have believed it the instant you heard it. You wouldn't need blood oaths on the byline. That anonymous source would never have to stick his neck out and name specific dates and times on TV, where he'd be subject to a libel suit if anything he said was incorrect. 

I dare you to read this, and see if it rings true: https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/media-is-back-to-anonymous-one-source-stories-on-trump/

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It was all corroborated by Tony Bobulinksi right on TV. He had copies of signed contracts with Hunter, Joe's brother, and the commie horde.

Do you think a guy could go on national TV and tell specific lies like that if they were false?

Dude, if the only info that you ever heard about a $5M for nuthin' deal between Trump and the Chinese gov't was "an anonymous source" you would have believed it the instant you heard it. You wouldn't need blood oaths on the byline. That anonymous source would never have to stick his neck out and name specific dates and times on TV, where he'd be subject to a libel suit if anything he said was incorrect. 

I dare you to read this, and see if it rings true: https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/media-is-back-to-anonymous-one-source-stories-on-trump/

Dude, did you really just say that people can't or won't lie on TV? lol GTFO.

I have no idea if this Bobulinski guy is telling the truth, lies or some combination, but I don't think it's reasonable to simply take his word for it, particularly when he has an axe to grind. I do know that in the entire story there is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything unethical or illegal, or indeed that he was actually involved in these business deals at all--and by all appearances the deal didn't even materialize. Two different senate committees investigated and came to the same conclusion, that there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. 

So WTF are we even talking about? No evidence that Joe Biden was involved in one of his son's business deals that didn't actually happen and would have been both legal and ethical for a private citizen if it had happened. Seems there's neither smoke nor fire.

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I said that they lied about Hunter's laptop. You asked me where their 'official statement' was. That's two separate things.

You don't have to "tell me" what you said. It's been quoted multiple times. This is what you wrote.

"The FBI had Hunter's laptop in their possession for 11 months before they released a statement in Oct 2020, one month before the presidential election, saying that the laptop story was Russian disinformation. They knew for a fact that it was not Russian D because, like I said, they had it for almost a year themselves. So they LIED."

^^That's your lie.

The second the reports came out saying that the laptop was Russian disinformation, and NYPost was kicked off of social media for telling the truth, with the FBI brand all over that lie, they were in breach of public trust every second of the day. They were lying by omission. 

Their lackeys, "retired" guys like Clapper, with connections and the FBI brand attached to their name, do the actual lying for them, and then they let those lies make the rounds for a while, then they do a meek correction after their approved narrative has been out for a while. The FBI was a huge part of a huge lie that was told to influence a presidential election. You liked the outcome so it passes your ultra-low standards, just like the Russian collusion witch hunt did. 

Make no mistake, if Clapper came out and made a false accusation like that against Obama or Biden, he'd be up the creek without a paddle. He'd never be allowed to appear on TV again. If CNN or NYT was banned from social media because of one of Clapper's lies he'd end up in jail. 

Clapper and Brennan did what they always do. They make inaccurate, politically charged statements while knowing that they're false, their media sensationalizes it for the appropriate amount of time, corrections come in half-heartedly. Pat on the back, this is the FBI's democracy, not the people's.  

Again, pure nonsense. It's not the FBI's job to police speculation (from either side) about stories in the NY Post. They are also not required or expected to refute the existence of Bat Boy. They made a concerted effort to avoid influencing this election based on lessons learned in 2016. 

Retired professionals are "lackeys" and the FBI is responsible for them? Again, GTFO. Neither Clapper nor Brennan ever even worked for the FBI. And they're probably both Republicans. I'm not sure if either are on record both got their first political appointments from Republicans. Hell, Clapper joined both Bush administrations and was hand-picked by Gates (another Bush appointee) for the DNI job in the Obama admin. 

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Dude, did you really just say that people can't or won't lie on TV? lol GTFO.

I have no idea if this Bobulinski guy is telling the truth, lies or some combination, but I don't think it's reasonable to simply take his word for it, particularly when he has an axe to grind. I do know that in the entire story there is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything unethical or illegal, or indeed that he was actually involved in these business deals at all--and by all appearances the deal didn't even materialize. Two different senate committees investigated and came to the same conclusion, that there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. 

So WTF are we even talking about? No evidence that Joe Biden was involved in one of his son's business deals that didn't actually happen and would have been both legal and ethical for a private citizen if it had happened. Seems there's neither smoke nor fire.

Blah blah blah.

You're a leftist, so by definition you run around quoting "anonymous sources" and just instantly accepting every new rumour that Adam Schiff tells you about Trump-Russia. But when a guy goes on national TV and shows you actual contracts that he signed with Hunter Biden, you're suddenly gonna reserve judgement lol. 

The laptop info is verified to be true. Bobulinski's claims have never been questioned or refuted. You're sitting there waiting for CNN or MSNBC to say it but guess what, they already lied to you 50,000 times. What difference should it really make to you if they did say it now? And why would they? How does it benefit them? How much damage does it do to their credibility, after they went all-in on Biden for 3 years now?

You're such a credulous dolt it's unfathomable.