George Santos is the new normal for the MAGA GOP

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just remember, the leader of the Dems is a far bigger liar than Santos is, and groups are judged by their leaders, not their least significant adherents. 

No he's not, and the people of the US had decades to figure out who he was before they turfed the orange snake oil salesman for him.

Santos is, in whole, his lies.  That's all the electorate knew.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

No he's not, and the people of the US had decades to figure out who he was

OMG ?.

Of course he is a bigger liar than Santos, unless of course he's descended from a long line of coal miners, he was arrested when going to visit Mandela, he was marching in the '60s with the civil rights movement, there was no inflation and then there was some transitory inflation but it was all just a "Putin price hike", he didn't know his son was working for Burisma and doing business with the communist party fo China, there was a pandemic of the unvaccinated, he drone-striked Al Qaeda members on their way to another bombing, and he didn't strand hundreds of Americans in Afghanistan. 

FFS dude, Biden tells huge lies about everything, all the time. Huge, meaningful, significant lies that hurt people. He rarely ever tells anything close to the truth. 

Are you trying to tell me that he didn't lie about all of those things above? Or that those things weren't significant?

Dems finally got a chance to correctly call someone else a liar and they're having a heyday. I'm sure it feels good for them to be on the right side of history for once. But the fact of the matter remains, the Dems are the very last people on earth who have the credibility to call anyone else liars. 

And one more thing, I know you wanna reference the fact that I call the FBI huge liars and election influencers so I'll do it again here for you: The FBI had Hunter's laptop in their possession for 11 months before they released a statement in Oct 2020, one month before the presidential election, saying that the laptop story was Russian disinformation. They knew for a fact that it was not Russian D because, like I said, they had it for almost a year themselves. So they LIED. Tony Bobulinski even went on national television and corroborated the whole sordid affair and the FBI saw that too, they didn't even interview him because they either didn't want to know or they already had all the info they needed. Again - the FBI had no reason whatsoever to believe that the laptop was Russian disinformation - they were lying. They just knew that credulous dolts who vote Demmie love the words "Russian disinformation" and that they go for it like a fat kid on a Twinkie. 

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG ?.

Of course he is a bigger liar than Santos, unless of course he's descended from a long line of coal miners, he was arrested when going to visit Mandela, he was marching in the '60s with the civil rights movement, there was no inflation and then there was some transitory inflation but it was all just a "Putin price hike", he didn't know his son was working for Burisma and doing business with the communist party fo China, there was a pandemic of the unvaccinated, he drone-striked Al Qaeda members on their way to another bombing, and he didn't strand hundreds of Americans in Afghanistan. 

FFS dude, Biden tells huge lies about everything, all the time. Huge, meaningful, significant lies that hurt people. He rarely ever tells anything close to the truth. 

Are you trying to tell me that he didn't lie about all of those things above? Or that those things weren't significant?

Dems finally got a chance to correctly call someone else a liar and they're having a heyday. I'm sure it feels good for them to be on the right side of history for once. But the fact of the matter remains, the Dems are the very last people on earth who have the credibility to call anyone else liars. 

And one more thing, I know you wanna reference the fact that I call the FBI huge liars and election influencers so I'll do it again here for you: The FBI had Hunter's laptop in their possession for 11 months before they released a statement in Oct 2020, one month before the presidential election, saying that the laptop story was Russian disinformation. They knew for a fact that it was not Russian D because, like I said, they had it for almost a year themselves. So they LIED. Tony Bobulinski even went on national television and corroborated the whole sordid affair and the FBI saw that too, they didn't even interview him because they either didn't want to know or they already had all the info they needed. Again - the FBI had no reason whatsoever to believe that the laptop was Russian disinformation - they were lying. They just knew that credulous dolts who vote Demmie love the words "Russian disinformation" and that they go for it like a fat kid on a Twinkie. 

Yeah, you're right.  I have no idea what lies Joe Biden has told in his career, and I shouldn't have led with that sentence.  I don't even know if any of your examples are true.  I certainly don't trust you to be an unbiased source.

I should have stuck to what I meant as the gist of my post, which was that those voting for Biden knew what they were getting.  Santos is only lies.  There is nothing else to the man.  Nobody actually voted for him. 

20 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, you're right.  I have no idea what lies Joe Biden has told in his career, and I shouldn't have led with that sentence.  I don't even know if any of your examples are true.  I certainly don't trust you to be an unbiased source.

It's not like it takes 3 hours to find out, and isn't it somewhat important? 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not like it takes 3 hours to find out, and isn't it somewhat important? 

How is it important?  To argue on here?  It's not like I can vote for him.

Edit>  Of course, if I could, I would have to compare him to the guy he's most likely to be up against, so it still wouldn't matter.

Edited by bcsapper

How is it important?  To argue on here?  It's not like I can vote for him.

Edit>  Of course, if I could, I would have to compare him to the guy he's most likely to be up against, so it still wouldn't matter.

Why do you care more about George Santos than Joe Biden? That's the epitome of ignorance, is it not? 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Why do you care more about George Santos than Joe Biden? That's the epitome of ignorance, is it not? 

No.  The epitome of ignorance would be to ignore what I have already posted, twice.

...the gist of my post, which was that those voting for Biden knew what they were getting.  Santos is only lies.  There is nothing else to the man.  Nobody actually voted for him. 

20 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No.  The epitome of ignorance would be to ignore what I have already posted, twice.

...the gist of my post, which was that those voting for Biden knew what they were getting.  Santos is only lies.  There is nothing else to the man.  Nobody actually voted for him. 

But you didn't know that Joe was a liar, you just admitted it, so most Americans would have been just as ignorant as you. That means they never actually voted for Joe. Just their false impression of him.

What's even worse is that one of the reasons that most Americans didn't know about Joe Biden is because the FBI lied for him.

Weird, hey? 

Edited by WestCanMan

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG ?.

You are like a broken record. Why don't you ever support your claims? You say the FBI released a statement calling the laptop Russian disinformation. You say they are liars. How about you provide some substance. How about you link to the statement you say they released and quote the text? I think you are confused, hoodwinked again by your garbage media, or are yourself lying again. 

Edited by Hodad

3 minutes ago, Hodad said:

You are like a broken record. Why don't you ever support your claims? You say the FBI released a statement calling the laptop Russian disinformation. You say they are liars. How about you provide some substance. How about you link to the statement you say they released and quote the text. I think you are confused, hoodwinked again by your garbage media, or are yourself lying again. 

https://nypost.com/2022/12/19/fbi-reached-out-to-twitter-before-post-broke-hunter-biden-laptop-story/

The FBI pressured Twitter to suppress The Post’s blockbuster scoop about Hunter Biden’s laptop by warning it could be part of a Russian “hack and leak” operation — even while knowing the concern was unfounded, according to internal company records made public Monday.

The latest release of the “Twitter Files” authorized by new owner Elon Musk also provided more examples of former top FBI lawyer Jim Baker’s role in cracking down on The Post’s reporting while he worked as Twitter’s deputy general counsel, a job from which Musk fired him earlier this month.

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

But you didn't know that Joe was a liar, you just admitted it, so most Americans would have been just as ignorant as you. That means they never actually voted for Joe. Just their false impression of him.

What's even worse is that one of the reasons that most Americans didn't know about Joe Biden is because the FBI lied for him.

Weird, hey? 

That's because I'm not American.  I never paid any attention.  I would expect Americans to know a little bit more than I do about their politicians.

Of course, they did elect Trump once, so that does show my expectations might be pure fantasy.

Still, I don't necessarily believe anything you say on the subject either.

My goodness. Just as expected, you cannot link to the statement you claim the FBI released, nor can you quote it. Yet instead of acknowledging that fact, you try to paper over it with links that do not support you claim. Totally dishonest. You're in no position to throw stones.

That's because I'm not American.  I never paid any attention.  I would expect Americans to know a little bit more than I do about their politicians.

Of course, they did elect Trump once, so that does show my expectations might be pure fantasy.

So why are you chiming in about George Santos then? He's just one of over 400 congressmen. There are 100 senators and 50 governors that are all more significant than Santos, plus there is the VP, AG, and all the committee chairs and members, etc. Santos is literally no one, yet he's so important to you. More important than the POTS even. It's crazy. 

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

How is Biden still president? 

You're aware that Biden told all the same kinds of lies that Santos did, right? Joe claimed to have degrees that he didn't have, pretended to come from a long line of coal miners, he said that he mined anthracite, he said he was arrested while trying to visit Mandela in prison, he said that he was an activist back in the '60s, etc, etc. All of it completely unfounded in reality, and he knew it.

In addition to telling lies about his family and his own past to get elected, he tells serious lies while in office. Not about how many rain droplets fell in 17 minutes, he lies about stranding Americans in Afghanistan, he lied about a family that was killed by his drone-strike, he lied about covid multiple times (It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated).

Santos is at the very bottom of the GOP party's elected officials - a noob congressman who's not serving on any committees. Republicans don't like him because he's such a liar. He gets excoriated on Fox News for being a liar.

Biden is at the very top of the Democrat party and his son was paid millions for 'work' he did in partnership with the communist party of China. Leftist news channels ignore his lies about Afghanistan, his son's lucrative deals with hostile regimes, his lies about inflation, his lies about covid, they just ignore his lies, period. 

How is it that Santos's lies are of more concern to you than Biden's? Are you on glue? 

Are you unaware of Joe's lies? Do you think Santos tells more lies than Joe? Do you think his lies are as important as Joe's lies? What gives, Contrarian? 

You believe that Trump didn't tell 30k+ lies during his admin; are you on glue?

At least you apparently back tracked on the rain during his inauguration speech. ?

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So why are you chiming in about George Santos then? He's just one of over 400 congressmen. There are 100 senators and 50 governors that are all more significant than Santos, plus there is the VP, AG, and all the committee chairs and members, etc. Santos is literally no one, yet he's so important to you. More important than the POTS even. It's crazy. 

It's the same as with Trump.  Someone who is that crap stands out above the rest.  Head and shoulders.

One just can't ignore such blatant garbage.

19 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Right. 

But you're here in this thread, caring a great deal about George Santos's lies, and he's just a bit player, while at the same time you don't care at all about the lies of the President of the United States. 

It's like if I cared a great deal about the date of my neighbour's kid's elementary school graduation from 1974 but I don't care about the date of my own kid's birthday this year. "Hmmm, I wonder when my kid turns 14... I might check into after I get that grad date locked down..." That would be weird, right?

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Right. 

But you're here in this thread, caring a great deal about George Santos's lies, and he's just a bit player, while at the same time you don't care at all about the lies of the President of the United States. 

It's like if I cared a great deal about the date of my neighbour's kid's elementary school graduation from 1974 but I don't care about the date of my own kid's birthday this year. "Hmmm, I wonder when my kid turns 14... I might check into after I get that grad date locked down..." That would be weird, right?

You skip posts, don't you?  Not to worry, I'm sure I do too.

19 hours ago, Hodad said:

My goodness. Just as expected, you cannot link to the statement you claim the FBI released, nor can you quote it. Yet instead of acknowledging that fact, you try to paper over it with links that do not support you claim. Totally dishonest. You're in no position to throw stones.

My goodness, just as expected, you are trying to pretend that you don't understand what that article said, because it derails your stupid narrative.

The FBI pressured Twitter to suppress The Post’s blockbuster scoop about Hunter Biden’s laptop by warning it could be part of a Russian “hack and leak” operation — even while knowing the concern was unfounded, according to internal company records made public Monday.

We all knew that the FBI was calling it Russian disinformation 2 years ago. Was your head up your arse back then, as usual?

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/james-clapper-now-claims-he-didnt-call-hunter-biden-laptop-russian-disinfo/

A key signer of the open letter that wrongly suggested The Post’s bombshell reporting on Hunter Biden’s emails was part of a “Russian information operation” has accused Politico of distorting “what we said” — more than two years after the fact.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper tried Monday to tamp down the growing controversy over the letter that he and 50 other ex-spooks signed after The Post first revealed the existence of the first son’s infamous laptop in October 2020.

Their public statement, now the subject of investigations by the Republican-led House Judiciary and Intelligence committees, was first reported by Politico and later seized on by then-candidate Joe Biden.

“There was message distortion,” Clapper told the Washington Post.

“All we were doing was raising a yellow flag that this could be Russian disinformation. Politico deliberately distorted what we said. It was clear in paragraph five.”

That is a lie. They knew this was not "Russian disinformation" at all.

They just used their old canard again because their credulous dolt horde falls for it every time. 

More from the same article:

Clapper’s comments came 11 months after the Washington Post authenticated almost 22,000 emails from the laptop and determined that Hunter Biden and his uncle, first brother James Biden, were paid $4.8 million by a Chinese energy company and its executives.

Chinese energy firm paying Joe's son and Brother almost $5M dollars. No big deal, hey? More "Russian disinformation", rube?

In the wake of The Post’s coverage, Politico reported on the letter in which Clapper and the others — including five ex-CIA chiefs — said that the release of Hunter Biden’s emails “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

“Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say,” Politico’s headline said.

It must be hard being an FBI apologist in this day and age. 

Yup. I only have a few minutes here, just replying to notifications. 

It was a notification.  In the post directly above your last post, your last post was answered.

You could have saved some effort.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

My goodness, just as expected, you are trying to pretend that you don't understand what that article said, because it derails your stupid narrative.

We all knew that the FBI was calling it Russian disinformation 2 years ago. Was your head up your arse back then, as usual?

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/james-clapper-now-claims-he-didnt-call-hunter-biden-laptop-russian-disinfo/

That is a lie. They knew this was not "Russian disinformation" at all.

They just used their old canard again because their credulous dolt horde falls for it every time. 

More from the same article:

Chinese energy firm paying Joe's son and Brother almost $5M dollars. No big deal, hey? More "Russian disinformation", rube?

It must be hard being an FBI apologist in this day and age. 

Boy, that's a lot of words to *still* not admit that you were FOS when you claimed that the FBI issued a statement calling the laptop Russian disinformation. 

More lies from WestCanMan. Demonstrably untrustworthy. 

• Like 1