Globalist elite are starting another pandemic. Are you ready?

athos

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

During their investigation into the collapse, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) obtained a three-page white paper that stated the buildings would survive an aircraft-impact of a Boeing 707 or DC 8 flying at 600 mph (970 km/h).

Looks like they made a mistake.

Not like you're inclined to trusting scientists are you?

Globalist elite kill you while they make money off you.

I always feel sad when I see someone really absorb reality. I know how that feels. It's such a betrayal. It's like finding out that your best friend is a criminal. Your entire reality shifts under your feet and you're left with, "What do I do now?" How do you move in a world that's so corrupt? What kind of goals can you set when reality is so corrupt and twisted? It's a feeling of being lost and I don't wish that for anyone. When you awaken, you feel betrayed, and then you hate, then depression because everything you built around you was based on the lies (like any relationship that's over). Once you grieve the death of the old you, the new you grows more powerful than ever before, and fear never crosses your mind because you're ready.

Edited by athos
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2023 at 8:07 PM, Michael Hardner said:

All true except:They did try to intercept them.

What kind of plan would have people crash planes into towers then detonate them? Pure nonsense.

Remember, the most heavily defended airspace in the world.  Let them fly around for an hour.  An hour.  Before intercepting them.  I’m surprised that sounds plausible to you.  Not one, but three massive buildings fell to the ground so smoothly, and it looked exactly.  Exactly like demolition.  Why they did it may never be known, but it probably has to do with money.

What kind of plan is the following to you, some kind of evil genius?  There is no way they succeeded without some form of help.

On September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with box cutters, directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress half way around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop, successfully conducted a sophisticated penetration of the most heavy defended airspace in the world.  Overpowering passengers and combat trained pilots, the planes were flown wildly off course for over an hour and no attempts to intercept them were made.  The towers collapsed in on themselves, exactly the same way buildings do when they are brought down on purpose.

Sounds plausible to me.

39 minutes ago, sharkman said:

1. Remember, the most heavily defended airspace in the world.  Let them fly around for an hour.  An hour.  Before intercepting them.  I’m surprised that sounds plausible to you.  

2. Not one, but three massive buildings fell to the ground so smoothly, and it looked exactly.  Exactly like demolition.  Why they did it may never be known, but it probably has to do with money.

3. What kind of plan is the following to you, some kind of evil genius?  There is no way they succeeded without some form of help.

1. It wasn't set up to defend against domestic airliners.  

2. "Looked like"... So ? Is that really a basis for suspecting a giant conspiracy?

3. It's more plausible than the conspiracy theories by far.  They found a hole in the defense plan and exploited it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Remember, the most heavily defended airspace in the world.  Let them fly around for an hour.  An hour.  Before intercepting them.  I’m surprised that sounds plausible to you.  Not one, but three massive buildings fell to the ground so smoothly, and it looked exactly.  Exactly like demolition.  Why they did it may never be known, but it probably has to do with money.

What kind of plan is the following to you, some kind of evil genius?  There is no way they succeeded without some form of help.

On September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with box cutters, directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress half way around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop, successfully conducted a sophisticated penetration of the most heavy defended airspace in the world.  Overpowering passengers and combat trained pilots, the planes were flown wildly off course for over an hour and no attempts to intercept them were made.  The towers collapsed in on themselves, exactly the same way buildings do when they are brought down on purpose.

Sounds plausible to me.

NORAD's function is to defend against threats from outside the country, it isn't set up to monitor domestic air travel. Domestic terrorism is an FBI function. 

17 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Remember in the 1990s when the right’s BIG CONSPIRACY was that the UN was trying to “take over the world” and was secretly controlled by the Russians who were secretly still Communist and had staged a fake collapse of the USSR ?

?

No - that's still the big conspiracy...

On 1/3/2023 at 9:46 PM, Contrarian said:

You are persistent in fishing for chameleons and disenfranchised Western men, tovarisch.

Regardless if they are Australian (I see you changed the first message) or Canadian, where you are assigned to write, the ones that agree with you, belong in Russia anyways.

You can keep them, maybe send over some Russian democratic thinkers.

No need to argue and make war, you keep the conspiracy folks and the populists, we take the Navalny war prisoners.

Think about the diversity these western conspiracy folks will bring to the FSB. Maybe they can work with Snowden now that he is a Russian citizen. 

Anyhow, I rather discuss and argue with you, than so called fellow westerners that fall for your superficial messages. At least you do not fall under the definition of a traitor. For your side, you are a patriot, even if I despise what you represent.

Now let me remind you: 

- Russian Federation being lead by 2 former KGB officers. Vladimir Putin and Patriarch Kirill, Judas which reported on fellow parishioners after confessions
- Belarus being lead by an authoritarian
- Communist North Korea
- Communist China
- Islamic Republic of Iran lead by Mullahs
- Central African Republican
- Maybe Saudi Arabia? 

In the West, when we awaken, we change the political side. 

If the above group showed anything is that term limits are a must to ensure the human mind does not get corrupted by power. 

Keep trying to fish. ?

The best protection from manipulation is to use first principles of common sense logic.

Can you label someone as anti-Semitic who criticizes non-Semites? or to label someone as Anglo fob who is against Chinese?

It seems that in a world of universal deception and moral relativism, any lie can be the truth.

"Who is going to direct our directors and who is going to protect us from our protectors"?

Edited by athos