Globalist elite are starting another pandemic. Are you ready?

athos

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The aircraft that hit the towers were B767's. The aircraft that crashed into the Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania were B-757's. The 767's are wide bodies and the 757's are narrow bodies but have almost identical systems and pilots are often dual qualified. A 767 qualified pilot only needs a one day difference course to be qualified on a 757 and vice versa. There was debris from both B757's at the impact sites. The debris field in Pennsylvania was small and the crater deep because the aircraft went in almost vertically from altitude and was likely supersonic when it hit the ground. It isn't complicated.

Yes, I know all that.   That’s the official story.  I defended it for well over a decade on this very forum before you came around.

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Then you should probably just believe whatever you think best…

I am still curious. What do you think happened to all those passengers and aircraft?

Also, if airplanes did not crash into the world trade centre, what caused them to collapse? It could not have been previously planted explosives because it would take weeks to plant them, all while people were working in those offices.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I am still curious. What do you think happened to all those passengers and aircraft?

Also, if airplanes did not crash into the world trade centre, what caused them to collapse? It could not have been previously planted explosives because it would take weeks to plant them, all while people were working in those offices.

I guess the friends and families of those crew members and passengers don't exist either.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Goddess said:

None of them have been charged.  Or even questioned.

I presume there was insufficient evidence to secure a conviction. Epstein was convicted on previous charges and Maxwell was also convicted. I did read something about the statute of limitations but also, to charge someone like President Trump, you first need overwhelming evidence. Testimony of the victims in these cases is not sufficient evidence, and Ms. Maxwell has not been forthcoming with further evidence.

This is not conspiracy. It is sloppy and potentially corrupt police work.

35 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If you are curious, I agree with most of the video contents.

Edit:  I’ll add a link to another video that I believe discusses exactly how they rigged the buildings to collapse with the precision you saw.

https://rumble.com/v1jrzga-igp10-127-loose-change-911-fifth-edition-sound-remastered.html

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

The problem with intelligence gathering is you never know what is true and what is misinformation. The sources are often the most unreliable people, or they are producing misinformation. Once in a while, you get some real gold, but you've been burned so many times, you don't believe it. John O'Neill was probably one of dozens of analysts, all producing conflicting intelligence. In the end, you make a best guess. In the aftermath, there will always be someone who predicted it who will have been ignored. Next time he will be listened to and it will turn out he was wrong.

Edited by Queenmandy85

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

President Bush may not have been the smartest President but the attacks took everyone by surprise. The only references I've heard to a missile attack on the Pentagon comes from the usual gang of conspiracy nuts out to make a buck off the gullible.  

That should be the last word on the so called conspiracy.

I'm pretty sure Putin and the KGB saw what was happening online with these conspiracy trolls and rightfully figured they could be leveraged to believe anything.  So here we are, lo and behold... Same people who think Bush did 9/11 think that Trump is great.

• Thanks 1

On September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with box cutters, directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress half way around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop, successfully conducted a sophisticated penetration of the most heavy defended airspace in the world.  Overpowering passengers and combat trained pilots, the planes were flown wildly off course for over an hour and no attempts to intercept them were made.  The towers collapsed in on themselves, exactly the same way buildings do when they are brought down on purpose.

Sounds plausible to me.

26 minutes ago, sharkman said:

On September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with box cutters, directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress half way around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop, successfully conducted a sophisticated penetration of the most heavy defended airspace in the world.  Overpowering passengers and combat trained pilots, the planes were flown wildly off course for over an hour and no attempts to intercept them were made.  The towers collapsed in on themselves, exactly the same way buildings do when they are brought down on purpose.

Sounds plausible to me.

Ya, they did. Back then, cockpit doors and their locks were easily forced. The locks were there basically to keep passengers from thinking it was just another washroom. After 9/11 they were replaced by bullet proof doors with deadbolts. Two pilots strapped into their seats will be in no position to fight back if someone comes up behind them and slits their throats. I don't know if any of the box cutters were found by security but at that time you could legally take a knife on an aircraft as long as the blade length was less than 4 inches. Pre 9/11 I used to carry a Leatherman and always got it through security. 

The buildings collapsed from the top down, demolitions always show explosions at the bottom of the building, there is no sign of that in the 9/11 collapses.

Edited by Aristides

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ya, they did. Back then, cockpit doors and their locks were easily forced. The locks were there basically to keep passengers from thinking it was just another washroom. After 9/11 they were replaced by bullet proof doors with deadbolts. Two pilots strapped into their seats will be in no position to fight back if someone comes up behind them and slits their throats. I don't know if any of the box cutters were found by security but at that time you could legally take a knife on an aircraft as long as the blade length was less than 4 inches. Pre 9/11 I used to carry a Leatherman and always got it through security. 

And the reason the hijacked planes flew around restricted airspace for an hour without being intercepted by military jets(not shot down, but simply intercepted)?

And the reason the towers collapsed with demolition precision?

And the reason building 7 collapsed with demolition precision when it hadn’t been struck(many other nearby buildings were more seriously damaged than building 7, yet they never collapsed)?

And the reason… look.  All you’ve got is what you’ve been given by a media that had the Osama narrative within a few minutes of the first Tower impact.  Believe what makes you happy.

29 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And the reason the hijacked planes flew around restricted airspace for an hour without being intercepted by military jets(not shot down, but simply intercepted)?

And the reason the towers collapsed with demolition precision?

And the reason building 7 collapsed with demolition precision when it hadn’t been struck(many other nearby buildings were more seriously damaged than building 7, yet they never collapsed)?

And the reason… look.  All you’ve got is what you’ve been given by a media that had the Osama narrative within a few minutes of the first Tower impact.  Believe what makes you happy.

A: They didn't know what the terrorists are up to or even that they had been hijacked. 

B: You don't shoot down civilian airliners just because they are off course or doing something weird. Particularly if they are your own airliners. They may have thought they could have been hijacked but had no reason to think they would be flown into buildings.

I don't think anyone would argue there weren't some serious security lapses. Let's face it, there hadn't been a hijacking in North America for decades and we had become very complacent. 

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

A: They didn't know what the terrorists are up to or even that they had been hijacked. 

B: You don't shoot down civilian airliners just because they are off course or doing something weird. Particularly if they are your own airliners. They may have thought they could have been hijacked but had no reason to think they would be flown into buildings.

I don't think anyone would argue there weren't some serious security lapses. Let's face it, there hadn't been a hijacking in North America for decades and we had become very complacent. 

These are weak responses.  You seem unable to think critically.  Second, I clearly was not suggesting that they be shot down.  I said intercept them, don’t you know what that means?  

Follow them in a military jet, track them, observe and report what they are doing.  None of this was done for any of the airliners..  Not one.  Why was that?

And don’t try to answer that question, because you don’t know why.  They scramble jets for threats all the time.  Those towers were specifically built to withstand jet impacts, so they’re ALWAYS known such a thing is possible.

But they didn’t scramble any jets.  Those airliners could have been flown into the White House and nothing would have stopped them.  They could have shot down the airliner that flew into the Pentagon, before it struck, but no jets were scrambled.  
Such a thing, not scrambling jets.  After the first airliner hit the south Tower, they knew that the airliner targets were civilian, and possibly more buildings.  But they still didn’t scramble jets.  They let them continue.   Why is that? (You don’t have the answer). 
Perhaps the answer is blowing in the wind.

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

These are weak responses.  You seem unable to think critically.  Second, I clearly was not suggesting that they be shot down.  I said intercept them, don’t you know what that means?  

Follow them in a military jet, track them, observe and report what they are doing.  None of this was done for any of the airliners..  Not one.  Why was that?

And don’t try to answer that question, because you don’t know why.  They scramble jets for threats all the time.  Those towers were specifically built to withstand jet impacts, so they’re ALWAYS known such a thing is possible.

But they didn’t scramble any jets.  Those airliners could have been flown into the White House and nothing would have stopped them.  They could have shot down the airliner that flew into the Pentagon, before it struck, but no jets were scrambled.  
Such a thing, not scrambling jets.  After the first airliner hit the south Tower, they knew that the airliner targets were civilian, and possibly more buildings.  But they still didn’t scramble jets.  They let them continue.   Why is that? (You don’t have the answer). 
Perhaps the answer is blowing in the wind.

Ya, hindsight is never wrong.

• Like 1

The title of this thread pre-supposes there is some elite group that runs the world. It used to be the Elders of Zion (Jews), or the Free masons, Communists, or the Tri-lateral Commission, and the silliest of all- the WEF. Now it is the scary "Globalists." It is hard enough to run a municipal council, let alone the world.

As for pandemics, China has been the obstetrics ward for pandemics for thousands of years. Not every pandemic originates in China, (the Spanish Flu started in Kansas and killed more people than the Great War) but with a large population in close proximity to animals, it is favourable for the leap from swine, bats or fowl to humans. Elite groups don't "start pandemics." They happen when a virus jumps from an animal to a human.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sharkman said:

How many interceptors were available?

Boston ARTCC bypassed standard protocols and directly contacted the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) in Rome, New York.[17] NEADS called on two F-15 fighter jets at Otis Air National Guard Base in Mashpee, Massachusetts, to intercept. Officials at Otis spent a few minutes getting authorization for the fighters to take off.[17] Atta completed the final turn towards Manhattan at 08:43.[27] The order to dispatch the fighters at Otis was given at 08:46, and the F-15s took off at 08:53,[17][35] roughly seven minutes after American Airlines Flight 11 had already crashed into the North Tower. Of the four hijacked aircraft on 9/11, the nine minutes of advance notification about the hijacking of Flight 11 was the most time that NORAD had to respond before the aircraft crashed into its intended target.[47]

• Like 1

The Air Force was alerted to the hijackings at 8:37. The two available F-15 fighters on alert at Otis AFB in Massachusetts scrambled at 8:46 but since the hijackers had turned off the transponders, the airliners location was unknown. The F-15's were 153 miles away from New York. American flight 11 hit the first tower as the F-15's were lifting off the runway. The second plan hit the South tower at 9:03. 

Air traffic control had no training on this kind of emergency. They tried to alert the Air Force at Cape Cod, unaware that station had been shut down. 

American flight 77 was lost on radar when the transponders were turned off at about 8:58. The air traffic controller was unaware of the other hijackings and presumed flight 77 had crashed . The aircraft turned east undetected and flew towards Washington DC. It was not detected again until 9:32 by Dulles controllers. A National Guard pilot flying a C-130 cargo plane spotted it, identifying it as a B-757 passenger plane, and watched it as it crashed into the Pentagon.

Before United flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania, several passengers were in contact with civilians (family) on the ground. The passengers then attacked the hijackers and the pilot hijacker put the aircraft straight into the ground.

I drew on the 9/11 Commission Report for this information.  I was not aware of Aristides post while I was writing.

Edited by Queenmandy85

29 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Sure, all buildings are built to withstand 150 tons of aircraft containing 20 tons of kerosene hitting them at 400+ knots.

Flat wrong.   First, I did not define what size jet, but here’s  the proof that the WTC towers were designed to within a jet impact.  That means jet impact.  Not fire.  I thought I better explain that to you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

During their investigation into the collapse, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) obtained a three-page white paper that stated the buildings would survive an aircraft-impact of a Boeing 707 or DC 8 flying at 600 mph (970 km/h).

Edited by sharkman

The towers were supposedly designed to withstand the impact of a B707 at normal cruising speed. The speed limit below 10,000 feet is 250 Kts. Below 2500 feet and within 4.5 nautical miles of an airport it is 200 Kts. Both La Guardia and Newark were within or close to 4.5 miles. This was done in the event of an aircraft being lost or off course in fog. AA 11 was 404 Kts when it hit the tower.

he National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) found a three-page white paper that mentioned another aircraft impact analysis, involving impact of a jet at 600 mph (970 km/h), was indeed considered, but NIST could not locate the documentary evidence of the aircraft impact analysis.[118]

Edited by Aristides

8 hours ago, Goddess said:

They're all known.

The list of pedo-island visitors has been published. Victims have been speaking out.

Prince Andrew just  paid off his accuser.

I’m not sure, are they all known?  I’m sure they all breathed a sigh of relief when Epstein conveniently killed himself.  Funny how all the cameras turned off for the critical event, eh?  

Edit:  Here’s a shocker.  On Dec 27, the Attorney General for Virgin Islands filed a lawsuit in Manhattan.  It names JP Morgan Chase as having turned a blind eye to Epstein’s sex trafficking.  

That same day Joe Biden landed in the Virgin Islands.  Today that Attorney General was fired.  I’m sure it was all just a coincidence.

Edited by sharkman

6 hours ago, sharkman said:

Sounds plausible to me.

All true except:They did try to intercept them.

What kind of plan would have people crash planes into towers then detonate them? Pure nonsense.

Edited by Michael Hardner